Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Sub-Forum

My Sub-Forum 13 Nov 2017 13:03 #121

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
Stop speaking like a Yid already !!!!..... :larf:


How is he supposed to ... ?

Goy School?
Frau, you will always be a slave to the jews. You cannot even type that in your motherland. You are not to log on or even view this web site. And given your last 45+ days on the forbidden 'zone' ~'Bat Shit Crazy' sums up your state of mind. Now, where are earth did you invent 'YOU ARE JEW"!! w/anyone that dare disagree w/thee? :wissl:

:coolio: :larf: :wissl: Oy vey, if nov reads this! He won't be amused - as usual - by my German humour.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 14 Nov 2017 11:16 #122

  • Norse Bear
  • Norse Bear's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 158
  • Likes received: 199
Foxy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
Stop speaking like a Yid already !!!!..... :larf:


How is he supposed to ... ?

Goy School?
Frau, you will always be a slave to the jews. You cannot even type that in your motherland. You are not to log on or even view this web site. And given your last 45+ days on the forbidden 'zone' ~'Bat Shit Crazy' sums up your state of mind. Now, where are earth did you invent 'YOU ARE JEW"!! w/anyone that dare disagree w/thee? :wissl:

:coolio: :larf: :wissl: Oy vey, if nov reads this! He won't be amused - as usual - by my German humour.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

My Sub-Forum 14 Nov 2017 18:48 #123

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Foxy previously going by the name wiiikkidd is still unable to quote .... :chuckle:
or rather quoting like a true troll.

Next time you start whining about Cinta being called a whore, "Foxy", read this:




Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
You're a whore to Jewry CINTA.

The apt reference to the whore of Babylon. Though wit is always lost on a Jew, isn't it.



Your lies and deliberate disinformation were the reasons you were banned from Icke and so easy to spot as hasbara here.

This is you Yiddish CINTA.



Your ad Homs towards Zorro Pfiz and oracle bestowed you as a Jew. You are really that stupid if you don't think goyim don't see through you.

This is you right now.

www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Dr.-Joseph-Goebbels-Identify-the-Jew.jpg[/img]

internationalgoyimparty.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/goy-power4.jpg

Context: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67125-the-3rd-annual-hasby-awards-2016.html#210306
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 15 Nov 2017 00:14 #124

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
P? :ponda: Pfiz? :ponda: Frau? :ponda: Pepe? :lmao: Just how many are there of you? :facepalm: WTF is the BANNED & lather you have going on the past 2 months? Have you ever posted ANYTHING of proof that CINTA or I are thus jew thang? :noway: No. You are bat shit crazy ( :thumbup: ) from chasing ghosts on the TZ. HAs there ever been a real honest to God Zionist Jew show up here? :noway:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 15 Nov 2017 04:18 #125

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
Foxy wrote:
P? :ponda: Pfiz? :ponda: Frau? :ponda: Pepe? :lmao: Just how many are there of you? :facepalm: WTF is the BANNED & lather you have going on the past 2 months? Have you ever posted ANYTHING of proof that CINTA or I are thus jew thang? :noway: No. You are bat shit crazy ( :thumbup: ) from chasing ghosts on the TZ. HAs there ever been a real honest to God Zionist Jew show up here? :noway:
You've read it; anyone opposing Fizzi, Zorra or Oracle is a joo. It's an easy score for the fake alt-right.

Where is Cinta anyway?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 15 Nov 2017 07:38 #126

  • P
  • Guest
  • P's Avatar
Gaia wrote:
You've read it; anyone opposing Fizzi, Zorra or Oracle is a joo. It's an easy score for the fake alt-right.

Where is Cinta anyway?


Are you an idiot?

I am exposing the controlled opposition since certain members started to "boost" it on TZ:

Rhetorical question of course.


.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 15 Nov 2017 07:41 #127

  • P
  • Guest
  • P's Avatar
And where is Oracle anyway?

Guess why he is no longer posting on TZ!

In all probability - if he were still here - he would strongly oppose the (((alt right))).


.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 15 Nov 2017 07:54 #128

  • P
  • Guest
  • P's Avatar
Foxy wrote:
HAs there ever been a real honest to God Zionist Jew show up here? :noway:


Playing an idiot to make the "dumb goyim" your idiots as usual.


This is not about "honest to God Zionist Jew"s.

This is simply about JWS! All of them. No matter what roles they are playing atm.



One of them in his own words:

"100% of my family members with A and B missing, 1944 missing and many many many more..."

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jws-on-truth-zone.html#205772



It's fun to the likes of you to dupe those "stupid goyim" and keep them occupied with refuting your lies on a daily basis.


JOHN 8:44 reveals the truth.


.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 15 Nov 2017 12:56 #129

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
P/Frau/Phiz/ect. Look, you understand that quoting a Bible you adhere to this teaching? And that in the Bible there is NO catholic. And that catholic is not Gods way? Yet never do you say this. That you never oppose nor condemn the satanic church of Rome. Ever. Why? Are you a roman whore like the filthy comrade from AU? Seeing the German elite (the ones that BETRAYED their own country for the shoe cause) were ALL deeply devote catholic means but ine thing. You all are fine with this abomination of Lucifer/Satan's church. Its all white, right? NO jew/goyim here dippy do'. :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 15 Nov 2017 13:23 #130

Oh do shut up for once, you're worse than a mental patient from a high security wing on early release. Who gives a fuck what that ''God'' of yours from the Bible says anyhow? It's mainly all just a load of yiddy nonsense and fairy tales. Anything meaningful which it may have contained at one point in time has been stripped out of it through the centuries. All you're left with now is basically an empty shell full of dogmatic nonsense on how some angry ''God'' in the clouds wants to punish everyone. It worked a treat on you though didn't it, apparently.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2017 13:28 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 16 Nov 2017 00:08 #131

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Zorro wrote:
Oh do shut up for once, you're worse than a mental patient from a high security wing on early release. Who gives a fuck what that ''God'' of yours from the Bible says anyhow? It's mainly all just a load of yiddy nonsense and fairy tales. Anything meaningful which it may have contained at one point in time has been stripped out of it through the centuries. All you're left with now is basically an empty shell full of dogmatic nonsense on how some angry ''God'' in the clouds wants to punish everyone. It worked a treat on you though didn't it, apparently.
Who are you? A very plain, average size nobody from nowhere. :wissl: And your 'faith' is so very wrong, you dare not utter it. Much like the country you were born in..................
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 16 Nov 2017 02:11 #132

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
P wrote:
Gaia wrote:
You've read it; anyone opposing Fizzi, Zorra or Oracle is a joo. It's an easy score for the fake alt-right.

Where is Cinta anyway?


Are you an idiot?

I am exposing the controlled opposition since certain members started to "boost" it on TZ:

Rhetorical question of course.


.

Yes, I am aware that you actively exclude the NaZionists from that "alt-right", but they are exactly the same controlled opposition force. It is only you who can come to her senses and see the continuity of your observations about the current alt-right.

Obviously you fail to do so, because you like the heroic Hitler father figure, no matter he destroyed Germany to the ashes. You don't really care about Germany, you care about a disinfo group to cling onto.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 16 Nov 2017 11:56 #133

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14386
  • Likes received: 5582
Gaia wrote:
Yes, I am aware that you actively exclude the NaZionists from that "alt-right", but they are exactly the same controlled opposition force. It is only you who can come to her senses and see the continuity of your observations about the current alt-right.

Obviously you fail to do so, because you like the heroic Hitler father figure, no matter he destroyed Germany to the ashes. You don't really care about Germany, you care about a disinfo group to cling onto.

:larf:

That's all there is left of you ey?

What are you doing on this forum man? You are not going to convince anyone here with your crap, as everyone thinks your a fool.

You're like this awkward idiot who keeps hanging around on a birthday party while no-one wants to talk to you, because no-one likes you.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2017 11:56 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 16 Nov 2017 12:27 #134

Foxy wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Oh do shut up for once, you're worse than a mental patient from a high security wing on early release. Who gives a fuck what that ''God'' of yours from the Bible says anyhow? It's mainly all just a load of yiddy nonsense and fairy tales. Anything meaningful which it may have contained at one point in time has been stripped out of it through the centuries. All you're left with now is basically an empty shell full of dogmatic nonsense on how some angry ''God'' in the clouds wants to punish everyone. It worked a treat on you though didn't it, apparently.
Who are you? A very plain, average size nobody from nowhere. :wissl: And your 'faith' is so very wrong, you dare not utter it. Much like the country you were born in..................

How do you even know I live in the same country I was born in? You don't. You know nothing about me little man, about where I'm from, or where I live now. Somebody like you is the last person I would want to share any of my personal details with. I wouldn't trust you as far as I could piss. What's the obsession with wanting to know where other members are from anyhow?

It's obvious why, so you can harass other members on how they might be breaking certain laws by expressing certain views and opinions here, namely so called ''Holocaust'' denial laws that exist around many parts of Europe. Some ''truther'' you are. You can keep guessing where I'm from, it doesn't matter to me, neither is it any of your damn business. It could be somewhere in the U.S, it could be OZ, New Zealand, France, Germany, England, Argentina, Sweden, Norway, Somewhere in the far East or Asia? Anywhere really. You never know.

I saw you for exactly what you were when you first came here cursing and cussing at other members in the name of your ''God.'' That's why I took an immediate disliking towards you. It has little or nothing to do with your opinions in general per se.. I really couldn't give a fuck what you think on that score.Your views and opinions, or how you see the World yourself, mean nothing to me. Do you understand that? I don't think you do. I think you're incapable of accepting that in the big wide World there's many who don't share your own narrow minded views. And who never will. Even when it's being imposed upon them by law.

I really don't like people who curse and cuss at others. And I especially don't like them when it's done in the name of their religion or ''God.'' Which is exactly what you were doing.

PS. You should really learn to quote other members posts properly. It's hardly difficult to figure out that your own posts must go below the quotation block, now is it.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2017 14:03 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

My Sub-Forum 16 Nov 2017 23:33 #135

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Yet another windy & pretentious post, eh Daisy? Just another case of small man syndrome, shinning forth like a Black Sun ( :lmao: ) You should take your advice bout the 'shut the fuck up' already. That ashamed of your native land? Faith? Yes, you even have your 1st name (!) censored. How fucked up is that? Like 3 letters are giving away everything. And that came by your own hand in POSTING a YT clip w/YOUR 1st NAME attached. :facepalm: Say hey to Snow White :wissl: Hi-Ho Hi Ho.........
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 16 Nov 2017 23:51 #136

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
Its not fucked up, its common sense to protect oneself from being doxxed by faceless nameless internet trolls (like yourself, kid) and orwellian thought crime 'acts' imposed by the corporations.

You been on the grape juice again homie?

Now be a good sport and hit that donate button yerself, skipping one KFC meal to help fund the abuse you dish out wont kill yew.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 17 Nov 2017 00:05 #137

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
novum wrote:
Its not fucked up, its common sense to protect oneself from being doxxed by faceless nameless internet trolls (like yourself, kid) and orwellian thought crime 'acts' imposed by the corporations.

You been on the grape juice again homie?

Now be a good sport and hit that donate button yerself, skipping one KFC meal to help fund the abuse you dish out wont kill yew.
Ah, Ace you know the drill no $$ ( My posts resulted in $) 'cause the place is rigged for the Socialist/Nationalist crew. & that catholic whore filthy needs to make amends w/his bull roar. Ace, it was/is fucked up that he posted his real 1st name. That was his doing & he still blames someone else. Mega stopid boy he is. :wissl: Tell what: You can buy 'Skippy' a much needed HAppy Meal instead :lmao: FTLHRA
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 17 Nov 2017 00:20 #138

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
If someone inadvertently posts personal info , or even changes their mind about having revealed it later down the track and no longer wishes for this info to be revealed, i support this as i support peoples right to privacy, and their right to not have people gather info on them which could eventually get them doxxed...

... you dont have to be an asshole about it man, yet you choose to keep bringing that up over and over.

Especially given the situation in many countries, consider the USA blessed for still having 1A ... but not everyone has that going for them, through no fault of their own might i add. Even if/when an individual is woke to the control matrix, it doesnt mean that they alone can do much about it, especially if they are few lone wolves spread here and there sporadically.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

My Sub-Forum 17 Nov 2017 00:55 #139

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Ah, Ace the bungholes are those Nationalist. They have the TZ under their 'influences'. Fact. And as assholes go, The King of Meltdown has that crown well in hand. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keebler_Company :larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 17 Nov 2017 08:33 #140

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Foxy wrote:
P/Frau/Phiz/ect. Look, you understand that quoting a Bible you adhere to this teaching? And that in the Bible there is NO catholic. And that catholic is not Gods way? Yet never do you say this. That you never oppose nor condemn the satanic church of Rome. Ever. Why? Are you a roman whore like the filthy comrade from AU? Seeing the German elite (the ones that BETRAYED their own country for the shoe cause) were ALL deeply devote catholic means but ine thing. You all are fine with this abomination of Lucifer/Satan's church. Its all white, right? NO jew/goyim here dippy do'. :thumbup:
Nothing to say P/Phiz/Frau ect? You carped about CINTA & look who came to speak on your behalf. The same pair that betray you. And calling me a jew, much like the Pentagon on 9/11: Show me the proof. You cannot, because there is none. Never was any. Never will be any. Just lies under the Black Sun. :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.