Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Sub-Forum

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 00:29 #21

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
By the way, I don't agree with Pfiz in behaviour nor in her theories. I just don't agree with the sudden circumstances for her ban, it's connected to her critique of the alt right agenda on the forum.

Timing is very telling when truth seeking, you ought know that eh Avacyn?

If I really thought for a moment that novum was being truthful, well, I don't like communicating with Pfiz, but I just don't like the timing nor the reasoning behind his most sudden decision.

First he said it was some comment she made about DG, now it's because novum has decided himself that she has aspergers syndrome, so under that guise, me or any other neurodiverse poster( or ones that novum decides are) is to be banned too.

He thinks the forum is calm now, I still see twats trolling bd et al...jew this, Commie that, same old same old.

maybe he should be clear on the forum welcome message ''neurodiversity is unwelcome here'' instead of persisting with the lies which are written there at present?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2017 00:37 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 00:41 #22

• Flare
novum wrote:
Ive come to realise it is essentially neurology that defines her (and your) inter-personal forum behaviour, so hence it IS the reason for the behaviour that led to previous sanctions.

There IS a common denominator, and it isnt the alto righto.

Im also adamant that few if any sites anywhere else would put up with it, hence the inevitable happens where the two of you sulk for a while when sanctioned, make an effort to go elsewhere... soon realise the grass aint greener (and in pfiz's case realises her idealistic 4th reich wont be built elsewhere) then come back here, and pick it up all over again and get up peoples arses.

Myea, well... I'd say give her another go on the forum as she got good contributions.

Just keep the leash short where it comes to her against other forum members.

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 00:55 #23

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Bobby Batter wrote:
She's banned from the main boards.

Diversity is not requiring to be typical.

Novum is supporting the alt right all over the shop, he says their values are like his. He likes Andrew Anglin. Richard Spencer et al. and a gang of twats marching the streets yelling about jews under torchlight.

I guess you missed the pepe image he had on the forum banner for about 6 months?

Yes, and being banned from the main boards, but not the Public Zone means she is restricted. There is a difference, even if you cannot see it.

I see that you have sidestepped from giving a simple definition of diversity, so thank you. It provides me an answer.

Well, I have no issue with Novum supporting the alt-right. It's the alt-left that I would object to. You can talk to the alt-right, and have reasonable discourse. You can't with the alt-left. And frankly, the spectrum is shifting to the right, in response to the madness we've been inflicted with for years now.

He had a Pepe image? Awesome!

Bobby, I'm going to let you in on a little secret:
Pepe is wonderful.
Pepe is light.
Pepe is the first helicopter pilot.
Pepe is love.

Shadilay!
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 01:05 #24

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Bobby Batter wrote:
By the way, I don't agree with Pfiz in behaviour nor in her theories. I just don't agree with the sudden circumstances for her ban, it's connected to her critique of the alt right agenda on the forum.

Timing is very telling when truth seeking, you ought know that eh Avacyn?

If I really thought for a moment that novum was being truthful, well, I don't like communicating with Pfiz, but I just don't like the timing nor the reasoning behind his most sudden decision.

First he said it was some comment she made about DG, now it's because novum has decided himself that she has aspergers syndrome, so under that guise, me or any other neurodiverse poster( or ones that novum decides are) is to be banned too.

He thinks the forum is calm now, I still see twats trolling bd et al...jew this, Commie that, same old same old.

maybe he should be clear on the forum welcome message ''neurodiversity is unwelcome here'' instead of persisting with the lies which are written there at present?

Did you just rewrite the comment I just replied to?

I have no idea if what you say is correct or not, as I've not been looking at this forum since the start of the year. I thought that if I was not going to most, I might as well stop looking. So, I've no idea if you have posted an accurate description of events, or not. In the end... does it matter? Novum has made his decision, and he tends to stick to it, as we all know. I don't know the events surrounding it, so cannot say if your opinion is correct. It could be.

Personally, I think it is sanity, not neurodiversity that is unwelcome, but hey, ho... I've commented many times in the past about things here, and it has not changed. People want it the way it is, so...

I honestly don't understand why you are still on this Crusade. The forum isn't going to suddenly change in style or approach... if it is not for you, then you don't post here. I don't see the problem, to be honest.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 07:30 #25

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I don't think I rewrote my comment, rather I may have added to it, not sure if I edited as you replied etc etc..

I'm sure you already know what diversity means, insomuch Andrew Spencer et al want a white only nation with women in unpowerful roles

Novum has already declared that he can not accommodate ''aspies' etc etc, and he has decided himself that Pfiz is an 'aspie' so not only will he not change his mind but he is now diagnosing forum members ad hoc. He said the forum is ''too small'' to accommodate neurodiversity'' which is quite odd because there is more moderation now than on many previous years.

The point of the matter is Public Zone is for non members, so if you're here then your banned as a member, but it could be seen as being restricted too, it's a bit like being allowed into the foyer only. If it;s called banned, partially banned, restricted, suppressed, it makes no odds, it's only a word to describe not allowed to enter an area.

I don't mind posting in this area, in fact I quite like it. It makes no odds to me at all. I simply announce that novum only decided upon his decision come the day Pfiz & I commented upon the forum direction which is now interlaces with all themes Alt Right, and he wants that information to be displayed on the main board not.

He in the past has stated about wanting to continue DG's vision, well the welcome message on the home page has not changed since DO passed away, but his exclusive opinions regarding neurology and thinking styles that are unwelcome on the main boards are a recent development.

It all came about the same time as Pepe turned up on the forum header, and he decided that the Alt Right was the way to go...even before it became as well know to the general public as it is now.

So the timing of his ban hammer of restriction (if that term suits better for a pendant) fell on those who opposed the direction of the forum is very telling indeed.

It's a known fact that Neurotypical people lie to others to maintain some sort of social interaction theme (see my thread that proves this in PublicZone) so Novums excuses/explanations are simply lies to try and hide that fact that the forum is no longer welcoming or inclusive, but rather exclusive and unwelcome to certain styles of thinking that is outwith the neurotypical group thinking style.

So it's no longer upholding DG's vision.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 10:02 #26

• Anonymous

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 10:08 #27

• Anonymous
Even this thread is hidden......

and not visible on "recent" ....

so much to hide ?

Rhetorical question.

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 10:09 #28

• Anonymous
And the system transforms my name PFIZIPFEI to Anonymous automatically?

Will you again block my IP as well?

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 10:24 #29

• Anonymous
And I know already what will happen next.

The above threads, although not available in the general section - no search results - will miraculously appear ...
thus proving that I am a liar or at least that I was wrong by claiming they are hidden --- wink wink nudge nudge.

Or there will be "technical reasons" for this miracle ... I can think of many ...

Or no reply as usual.

PFIZIPFEI

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 11:04 #30

• Anonymous
Being restricted to Pubic Zone first of all means being prevented from continuing go on posting on the threads and subjects I started:

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/69227-only-those-who-know-the-past-can-understand-the-present-and-shape-the-future.html

Cui bono?

Rhetorical question.

Bonus Bolshevik (((Alt Right)))

This is the real reason why I got again banned. Must be the fourth or fith time.

For speaking out about the true origin of the controlled USraelian opposition,
which is the counterpart of the Judeo Right in Europe, Le Pen, Wilders, Petry
who showed her true face one day after the Punch & Judy Show in the (((FRG)))
during the press conference by betraying the dumb, trusting voters, who believe
that elections in an occupied country are real.

KEK CHAOS MAGICK rules on TZ

This is why I had to be silencend.

The defamatory smear campaign only serves to hide this fact.

PFIZIPFEI

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 14:34 #31

• Foxy
Zero should be collared as well. The coward from Nowhere melts down worse than the Piz. But Because 'he' has less testosterone & a special needs/disability card. Like one of Jerry's Kids, a poster child if you will. :wissl:

The War Against Freedom Of Speech by PFIZIPFEI 30 Sep 2017 17:42 #32

• P

The Censor

(Deafened by Our Silence)

It wasn’t me they silenced,
It was you, whom they made deaf,
Men who fear what we might say,
Will still the critic’s breath,
Censored by the men who fear,
Who lance the truth with poison spear,
Denied the words you wish to hear,
It’s death for critic’s tongue.

You’re deafened by our silence,
This burden is your pride?
Relieves you of the need to know,
When truth and lies collide;
Censored by the coward men,
Who fear the tongue and writer’s pen,
But soon the knock will come for them;
They’ll not sleep well tonight.

Mike Walsh

The War Against Freedom Of Speech by PFIZIPFEI 30 Sep 2017 18:25 #33

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ah the three stooges, batter , foxy and the eternal opfressed victim, all in one place.
Flare wrote:

Myea, well... I'd say give her another go on the forum as she got good contributions.

Just keep the leash short where it comes to her against other forum members.

Working that leash is just too much work... special needs carers dont get paid as much as they deserve as it is... im not going to do it for free.

Better to leave them here in the zoo, that way people can voluntarily walk thru the gates when they feel like it... perhaps throw a few scraps if they feel like it.... but more importantly... walk out the gates when the noise, stench and bloodthirst gets a little too much for them.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 19:05 #34

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Batters still repeating the same mantra i see... "we wuz band coz alt-right"

He still cant explain why himself, pfiz and mountain motor kid for that matter were sanctioned a number of times before any of us had even ever heard of Dickie Spence or pepe the kek.

He just ignores the above facts and continues to latch onto the alt-right thing. Neurodivs ey. :roll:

Bonus comment...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 21:57 #35

• Foxy
'for free', Ace? Ya screwed the $$$forum$$$ by allowing the Drama Queen full reign. And that sodomite Communist putz? :facepalm: WTF is in yer head, besides late model imports? Bell Ringer as a mod....... :facepalm: He has wished death & personal injury upon others........for years...... :facepalm: Yep, that will bring in the donations..... :wissl:

My Sub-Forum 01 Oct 2017 11:12 #36

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
Batters still repeating the same mantra i see... "we wuz band coz alt-right"

He still cant explain why himself, pfiz and mountain motor kid for that matter were sanctioned a number of times before any of us had even ever heard of Dickie Spence or pepe the kek.

He just ignores the above facts and continues to latch onto the alt-right thing. Neurodivs ey. :roll:

Bonus comment...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

The lies of the neuroptyical mindset continue as usual I see...

...I've already given you the explanation that you asked for. it's rather rude of you to pretend otherwise!

But anyway here it is again.

The theme now being shoved around the place known as the 'Alt Right' was coined after the queer Richard Spencer used the term not all that long ago. However people with that mindset already existed. Ones that only like white males, everyone else in their opinion are worse examples of humans.

You are in that Ilk, so it was easy for you to join the Alt Right, as it more or less typifies what you already are/were, so when you swang your ban hammer it was already an Alt Right ban hammer even if you didn't have a name for it back then.

Now you have a name for it, and the more you get called out about it, the more you are determined not to relent.

It just goes to show what the Alt Right are really all about, once they have got rid of all the blacks and browns from the USA, and have suppressed all the females to mere domestic slaves,silenced the lefties, they will then exclude people who don't share their thinking style and neurotypical group behavioural traits.

The result being a bunch of drones yelling the same mantra over and over.

What you fail to explain is how your lack of willingness to accept other peoples neurology on the forum is in keeping with the welcome message on the home page which gives an all inclusive theme for posters and in no way does it highlight your prejudice.

It should be more specific to reflect the forum, i.e ''This is an Alt Right forum, think like us or fuck off''
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2017 11:19 by Frothy.

My Sub-Forum 01 Oct 2017 11:13 #37

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well technically only myself and Frog have full reign Mr 500 ci.

Late model usually has better aero (frontal area x cd) ... and usually less rust too btw.

1365 = 1

My Sub-Forum 01 Oct 2017 11:52 #38

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Bobby Batter wrote:
What you fail to explain is how your lack of willingness to accept other peoples neurology on the forum is in keeping with the welcome message on the home page which gives an all inclusive theme for posters and in no way does it highlight your prejudice.

It should be more specific to reflect the forum, i.e ''This is an Alt Right forum, think like us or fuck off''

The forum is inclusive regarding peoples politics and ideology, i dont care if youre alt-right, alt-lite, alt-cuck or totally want a full nazi 4th reich with a charismatic fuhrer and everything, like pfiz does.

But i might be inclined to take action when members are WUMming and constantly focusing on other members rather than more important stuff.

And divs tend to be bigger WUMs .. im not quite sure you guys can help it, but the end result is the same, and it requires admin sanctions to curb the ensuing calamity that results.

I conceed that yourself and pfiz are more than wum's as you both make plenty of on topic contributions, but unfortunately there is a trade off with that terrible inter-personal behaviour that is incessant... you both just make shit up about people, accuse them of being this or that with no evidence, and never stop doing that. Every. Single. Day.

Normal people get tired of that shit.

If im wrong then its me not you guys and you should be easily able to slot in elsewhere on some other site(s) and not get your panties in a bunch.

But i suspect that the grass isnt greener anywhere else and were still more accomodating here to divs than many other sites so you guys cant stop returning and trying to post here.

Id also still bet fourteen hundred and eighty eight dollars right now that pfiz thinks you are nothing but a jew btw.. id probably need to ply her with lots of manischewitz or even Sodium Pentothal to prove the bet and get out of her what she really thinks about yew, but i bet thats what she really thinks ya big jew... not really a point to that other than she probably secretly wants to bung you in an oven or something as you defend her.

1365 = 1

My Sub-Forum 01 Oct 2017 12:05 #39

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I don't care what Pfiz thinks I am, and there are members here that do as much or more WUMing than I.

Let's just face the facts, you banned Pfiz when she turned on the fake (Alt Right) Nazis, they're not real Nazis like she is!!

Then I began to question your decision and commented upon the Alt Right theme on the forum, then you banned me too, after being egged on by the forum blog advert merchant.

The fact of the matter is if Pfiz and I were both pro Alt Right, most of the other members here including yourself would like our messages, in that case you would not give a hoot about any ''divs''.

But you've used that as a convenient excuse to ban us as in reality it was an issue with us criticising the forum direction and the most bigoted views of the Alt Right crew here, views that you always defend.

But since you've chosen to use the 'neurodiverity' excuse, then you're being exclusive which is in contrast to the forum welcome message.

So it's like you're losing a game of chess, and you've simply taken the pieces off the board and put them out of reach.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2017 12:08 by Frothy.

My Sub-Forum 01 Oct 2017 12:18 #40

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I think it's rather rude to sap up posters information for your forum as you have, be they ''divs'' or not, and then decide to ban them because they are ''divs'' whist retaining their input.

Surely the views on the forum belong to the posters that submit them, so you've taken the ''divs'' views and then kicked them out.

Why don't you write on the forum welcome message ''neurotypical posters only need apply to join this forum'' instead of stealing the views of the ''divs'' before kicking them out, are you Dick Turpin now like?

I can't actually believe that you're decided upon this 'Neurotypical only' theme for the forum, jeeesh you've trashed DG's vision in one blow, excluding people who don't think like you do, ffs, it's worse than DIF on that level.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2017 12:26 by Frothy.