Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Sub-Forum

My Sub-Forum 01 Oct 2017 12:30 #41

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18542
  • Likes received: 8714
Bobby Batter wrote:
I don't care what Pfiz thinks I am, and there are members here that do as much or more WUMing than I.

Let's just face the facts, you banned Pfiz when she turned on the fake (Alt Right) Nazis, they're not real Nazis like she is!!

Then I began to question your decision and commented upon the Alt Right theme on the forum, then you banned me too, after being egged on by the forum blog advert merchant.

The fact of the matter is if Pfiz and I were both pro Alt Right, most of the other members here including yourself would like our messages, in that case you would not give a hoot about any ''divs''.

But you've used that as a convenient excuse to ban us as in reality it was an issue with us criticising the forum direction and the most bigoted views of the Alt Right crew here, views that you always defend.

But since you've chosen to use the 'neurodiverity' excuse, then you're being exclusive which is in contrast to the forum welcome message.

So it's like you're losing a game of chess, and you've simply taken the pieces off the board and put them out of reach.

What youve done there is exactly what you do, make shit up, throw mud at members in the hopes it sticks and in the hopes you can convince someone reading that its true.

Youre both PZ'd for terrible member on member behaviour, some of which is exactly what i just said, making stuff up about people... pfiz with her incessant jew accusations for example and you with your elaborate made up 'exposes' that run a paragraph or two.

Im not targeting any group of people be it neurodiverse or anyone else, im targeting incessant bad member on member behaviour.. basically anti-social behaviour.

And note the incessant part, as any forum will have tit for tat so to speak, its par for the course... but some people dont know when to stop.. it just so happens that the 'dont know when to stop' part probably does co-incide with some aspects of neurodiverse people, that is an observation of mine, however this does not mean im targeting divs per se.. it just happens that incessant member on member anti-social behaviour often does come from those who arent neurotypical.

Its the incessant anti-social wumming that im sanctioning...not divs per se. If rain man himself came here and wasnt up everyones arse all the time winding them up and accusing them of stuff (like you and pfiz do) .. i couldnt give a shit how autistic, neurodiverse or whatever else he is.. i wouldnt let him drive my car but i wouldnt sanction him either.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

My Sub-Forum 01 Oct 2017 12:38 #42

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1808
Right, so now that you've changed your mind about excluding neurodiversiy from the forum, you say that I made that up, and you never even suggested such a thing :yerright:

There are plenty of bad WUM posters using this forum. But you don't like it when 'divs' do it, so you exclude the 'divs' Wuming.

So perhaps you should in such case write on the forum welcome message ''If you're a WUM, you better not be neurodiverse or you'll get banned''.

You've been posting Pfiz and I are ''aspies'' etc, you don't even know that she is an aspie, so if anyone is making shit up here, it's you!

You do realise that people with autism etc are more likely to be anti-social, in the eyes of a neurotypical right? When did being anti-social become a crime or an immoral behaviour?

So all the neurotypicals clap their hands, the autistic individual covers his ears and shouts 'shut up' so then they all clap louder and start to shout ''out, out; out'' he's not behaving like we do, he's trying to wind us up and ''make shit up'' so the owner boots him out.

And then makes up a narrative that Pfiz is an 'aspie' as if it's meant to be an insult....yeah tooooooootally fuuuuuucking incluuuuuusive..
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2017 13:03 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 01 Oct 2017 17:16 #43

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1808
You've yet to explain why Pfiz was permitted to 'Jew & Hasbara' all over the shop for a number of years, and then all of a sudden you find that behaviour totally unacceptable?

What about all the bother that others try to throw at bd and Ragnar, ah but that's okay because they're 'Communists/lefites' etc...that repeated anti social and rather aggressive rude behaviour is all fine for you, moderation won't even act if bd asks them. Rather they tell the trolls what bd said and they all ave a dam good laugh at him.

So bd and Ragnar are fair game to be trolled to fuck and back, Pfiz and I are fair game to be banned to Public Zone because ''divs'' are not allowed to be WUMs on your forum, they don't know when to stop!!!

So when did the trolling of bd and Ragnar stop? When has the WUMing stopped, yeah sure suppressing Pfiz and I means that the Alt Right have more or less a clear run here now, so the forum may seem less turbulent, and bd, Ragnar or a couple of lefties kept about to keep the Alt Right amused with their troll fest.

So again, it has nothing to do with 'our' WUMing, nothing to do with 'our' neurology, and everything to do with the forum going all Alt Right, where you don't want a 'gobby' female putting the spanner in the works, nor someone else who can see the whole dam thing for what it's now become.

It's not too late to change it. The forum is increasingly condensing into a Alt Right soap box, that fact that you view their WUMing as lesser, or that you think they know when to stop, when they continue, shows that you are being bias..

Let's face it, you like Richard Spencer, Anglin, Trump, Pepe, anything to do with the Alt Right, you won't hear a word against it, and nod in agreement. The same applies for what is now the core Alt Right membership, most of which are hanging off of the Bell Ringers bias coattails.

You've offset the balance of moderation with characters who have similar world views to your own, which are in general also consistent with Alt Right views.

It's as if the Alt Right came long after Spencer coined the term, and all this Gab Pepe stuff etc, and you've totally dragged the forum onto that bandwagon in complete blindness without the slightest critical glimpse into it, and then banned two members for stating so.

There really is nothing else to it, and no more Wuming than other members do. The only thing that matters to you is that it's the minority lefties here who get ganged up upon, and your Alt Right disempowerment of females and white Right males are running riot.

You seem to have a fascination for the USA now and Trump judging by your forum avatar image, an that white nation that is in Spencer's utopia.
Insomuch that you've actually become offended and banned two posters who have nailed you.

You've tried so many excuses, it was something that Pfiz said regarding DG, she's an aspie, we both are WUM's, we're''divs'' who don't know when to stop, we're anti social (as if that has to be a bad thing).

Yet you avoid the blatant truth, we both criticised the Alt Right direction of the forum, within the same week, that's why you banned us both within the same week.

As I say Macca, the timing tells the truth!
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2017 17:23 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 01 Oct 2017 17:34 #44

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1808
We are an all inclusive site...diversity and controversy are welcome here. Whether it be news and current affairs, politics and government, social issues or anything else, then you're in the right place

If you criticise the Alt Right and are lefties expect a rough ride here, same goes to the neurodiverse or any 'gobby white bitches'.

If you're a white Alt Right neurotypical male, who wants to see a white nation dominated by the white guys with everyone else in their place, come on in buddy, we loooooooooooooooove you xxxxx

PS ''Cinta is a whore''.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2017 17:35 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 01 Oct 2017 18:07 #45

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
novum wrote:
Well technically only myself and Frog have full reign Mr 500 ci.

Late model usually has better aero (frontal area x cd) ... and usually less rust too btw.
No Ace, the Daisy is allowed full reign. And has never stood (stooped) alone here on the TZ. Oh Ace, a new bullet was just fired last Friday: +.030 455 OLDSMOBILE Probe pistons, Pro Comp Aluminum heads, custom ground Clay Smith camshaft, balanced to within grams lower end. Estimate 400+ horses 550 foot pounds of torque. Will drive interstate all day w/air conditioning on........in that Blue C-10. Up next, that 500 Cadillac......
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 01 Oct 2017 22:34 #46

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18542
  • Likes received: 8714
Foxy wrote:
Oh Ace, a new bullet was just fired last Friday: +.030 455 OLDSMOBILE Probe pistons, Pro Comp Aluminum heads, custom ground Clay Smith camshaft, balanced to within grams lower end. Estimate 400+ horses 550 foot pounds of torque. Will drive interstate all day w/air conditioning on........in that Blue C-10. Up next, that 500 Cadillac......

Nice one, very cool. :thumbup:

Turbo 400 trans on that one too?
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 01 Oct 2017 23:05 #47

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18542
  • Likes received: 8714
Bobby Batter wrote:
You've yet to explain why Pfiz was permitted to 'Jew & Hasbara' all over the shop for a number of years, and then all of a sudden you find that behaviour totally unacceptable?

Its always been cringeworthy, however recently it became quite over the top and I got sick of her turning on other members.

Maybe losing her religion made it worse, i dunno.

Because if you were paying attention...she just did.



Full renegade style....

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



You keep trying to single out one reason why she was sanctioned, there are a few to put it simply. Her comments about DG were a factor, youre not wrong about that, but think of it as like the final straw in a sense.. i was already thinking about it leading up to that.

Baby Batter wrote:
What about all the bother that others try to throw at bd and Ragnar, ah but that's okay because they're 'Communists/lefites' etc...that repeated anti social and rather aggressive rude behaviour is all fine for you, moderation won't even act if bd asks them. Rather they tell the trolls what bd said and they all ave a dam good laugh at him.

So bd and Ragnar are fair game to be trolled to fuck and back, Pfiz and I are fair game to be banned to Public Zone because ''divs'' are not allowed to be WUMs on your forum, they don't know when to stop!!!

So when did the trolling of bd and Ragnar stop? When has the WUMing stopped, yeah sure suppressing Pfiz and I means that the Alt Right have more or less a clear run here now, so the forum may seem less turbulent, and bd, Ragnar or a couple of lefties kept about to keep the Alt Right amused with their troll fest.

The other stuff is never as incessant or extreme and does not dominate the forum. Even if you collated it all and posted it here in attempt to prove me wrong, the fact remains that it isnt as incessant as what yourself and pfiz partake in.

Baby Batter wrote:
So again, it has nothing to do with 'our' WUMing, nothing to do with 'our' neurology, and everything to do with the forum going all Alt Right, where you don't want a 'gobby' female putting the spanner in the works, nor someone else who can see the whole dam thing for what it's now become.

Ive still got no issue with pfiz denouncing the alt-right, thats her prerogative. Again its the interpersonal behaviour, member on member, that im acting on.

Baby Batter wrote:
It's not too late to change it. The forum is increasingly condensing into a Alt Right soap box, that fact that you view their WUMing as lesser, or that you think they know when to stop, when they continue, shows that you are being bias..

The atmosphere here is much more pleasant because i singled out the sources of much of the tension, if its bias then its bias against the biggest WUMs.

Baby Batter wrote:
Let's face it, you like Richard Spencer, Anglin, Trump, Pepe, anything to do with the Alt Right, you won't hear a word against it, and nod in agreement. The same applies for what is now the core Alt Right membership, most of which are hanging off of the Bell Ringers bias coattails.

I read words against it here every single day and do not remove, censor or sanction opposition to the above mentioned items.

Once again i will repeat for the 33rd time, my actions are based on member on member behaviour, not ideology or opinions on topics at hand.

Baby Batter wrote:
You've offset the balance of moderation with characters who have similar world views to your own, which are in general also consistent with Alt Right views.

Baby Batter wrote:
It's as if the Alt Right came long after Spencer coined the term, and all this Gab Pepe stuff etc, and you've totally dragged the forum onto that bandwagon in complete blindness without the slightest critical glimpse into it, and then banned two members for stating so.

There really is nothing else to it, and no more Wuming than other members do. The only thing that matters to you is that it's the minority lefties here who get ganged up upon, and your Alt Right disempowerment of females and white Right males are running riot.

You seem to have a fascination for the USA now and Trump judging by your forum avatar image, an that white nation that is in Spencer's utopia.
Insomuch that you've actually become offended and banned two posters who have nailed you.

No, im the one thats nailed the two of you and the reasons behind the behaviour.

TZ wasnt set up to pander to leftists alone, infact the whole point of it was for it to not be another site to pander to leftists, as the interwebs was full of those at the time and little of the other.

And its not my problem if youre triggered by the american flag, however im not suprised that both yourself and pfiz would be.

The rest is just you making stuff up as you see it and/or go along, and also joining in with pfiz in playing the 'woman' card to try and take attention away from the real reasons for sanctions (bad member on member behaviour)... you both claim its because she is a woman.. not its because she incessantly behaves like an energy sapping WUM.

Its because she behaves like an energy sapping WUM in between all the muh "good stuff she brings here"

Baby Batter wrote:
it was something that Pfiz said regarding DG, she's an aspie, we both are WUM's, we're''divs'' who don't know when to stop, we're anti social (as if that has to be a bad thing).

All true. :cool2:

Baby Batter wrote:
Yet you avoid the blatant truth, we both criticised the Alt Right direction of the forum, within the same week, that's why you banned us both within the same week.

As I say Macca, the timing tells the truth!


There are other members criticising the Alt Right and aspects of it right now, the posts remain, the members arent banned.

Its not because of muh alt right.

Its because they dont incessantly behave like rain man when ray doesnt get his 8 fish sticks.

Spencer, Anglin et al are big boys and can take care of themselves, they dont need me defending their honour.... and more than many others they do understand what free speech means.. and that it also includes the right for others to comment on and critique them.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

My Sub-Forum 01 Oct 2017 23:30 #48

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1808
The other stuff is never as incessant or extreme and does not dominate the forum

I think if you take a look at how bd, Ragnar are incessantly trolled then you'll see how wrong you really are.

Yes the forum is less turbulent as the Alt Right direction of the forum, more or less has a free runway now.

Yes you do let Anti Alt right comments remain but you never agree with them, even if you don't move them.

You can't stand the fact that Pfiz (who you just made up shit about her being an aspie) and I have nailed you on your Alt Right desires for the forum, you don't move any anti Alt Right lefty type posts, you just let those posters get trolled to fuck, and ignore that, as if it's just the usual tit for tat forum goings on.

I don't do incessant trolling, as I said over and over again, I usually only post on threads that I myself start, most of the time. And other posters start trolling those threads because they don't like the premise of my threads.

I don't go around the forum slagging off DG or trolling other members threads, calling them Jews, nazis or whatnot at a level which others don't do themselves.

In fact I'm more often the one being trolled that the one doing the trolling, which has happened again and again, and the 'moderator' and the rest of your crew have decided that my threads are troll threads.

But if the forum is not a Pro Alt Right forum, then how can my anti Pro Alt Right threads be trolling it? Posters including yourself can simply ignore my threads and posts if they don't like them, and our paths on the forum would hardly cross.

The FACT still remains Macca, you've made up some shit about Pfiz being aspie hoping that that will stick, and you banned us both within a week, a week where we both criticised the Alt Right direction of the forum, which certainly does exist and is defended/supported by you.

You don't mind the occasional anti Alt Right post as it's likely to be from bd or Ragnar, and they'll just get trolled to fuck anyway (with your blessing) but you can't stand the fact that Pfiz and I (in our own ways) have criticised your constant defence/promotion of the Alt Right here and nailed you with it.

That's why you banned us both within that short time period. I really don't know why you keep feeling the need to debate and defend lies against the truth, perhaps it's your neurotypical personality disorder that makes you behave that way?

You've got far bigger trolls and WUM's using the forum than me, but you turn a blind eye because the don't make a critique of the direction of the forum in general, rather they just trash it from within.

Really you could have taken on board what Pfiz and I told you, instead of banning us, you've got a lot of munters here now posting awful things about other people, it just seems quieter because nobody is really saying much about it, rather that bd and ragnar, who are trolled to fuck on a daily basis, by your Alt Right attack dogs.

NTPD victim wrote
No, im the one thats nailed the two of you and the reasons behind the behaviour.

You just made up shit about Pfiz being an aspie, hoping the shit will stick...must be a symptom of yours.

MacTypical wrote
Once again i will repeat for the 33rd time,

Who are you trying to communicate with with that choice of phrase?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2017 23:39 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 02 Oct 2017 00:02 #49

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18542
  • Likes received: 8714
Both of you were suspended/sactioned before the "alt-right" came to the fore.

Before it was ever talked about here.

And that was because of member on member behaviour, not any ideological position that either of you held.

Every. Single. Time.

Yet you dont want to face that fact, because it flies in the face of your claims that these latest sanctions are because of the alt-right.

TZ and members herein has had issues with pfiz from the get go.

Many people simply do not like or appreciate her approach, and as much as she always claims it is because of the information she is posting.. it usually isnt.. its usually because of the member on member behaviour.

And im not just making up what i said about your fellow div.. its based on my observations and i believe i am correct.

To be blunt i think she's aspie.

Not autistic but a bit div.

There, i said it.

It also explains why she saves and stores alot of the forum including everyones avatars and so on, and puts them in her database.

If i ask her what my avatar was June 2014 or whatever she can come back with a pic of that italian broad from bitchin' kitchen holding the chilli's as devil horns for example.

She saves all that stuff.

Imagine what she does and saves that we dont know about.

Hardly neurotypical.

Kinda scary.

That said, neither of you bother me per se and even the rare times you have its fleeting (pfiz's lies about how i felt about DG passing away for example.. i know she cant help but draw negative energy and i ultimately feel sorry for her)... but it does bother me indirectly when the forum becomes a mess, and i see it bothers others.

So i have to do something to curb the source of much of the bad energy and fighting.

Like i said, youre both hit and miss.

Pfiz was rambling on yesterday or whatever about the "real reason" she was banned.. ie 'exposing' the likes of fake opposition such as Frauke Petry and claiming im wanting to cover such 'exposes' up ... but it has nothing to do with such things, and has everything to do with her behaving like a WUM almost all the time.

Pfiz could post about pro Israel Frauke and her jewish looking husband all day and night and i just dont care, i dont care that she doesnt like spencer or if she thinks Pepe is jewish, and i agree with her that elections are a scam, including Trump, who is just another establishment chess piece that was moved up to the big leauges after training for it as an Apprentice.

But what she does, and what you do, is make other excuses up to excuse your own bad member on member behaviour.. in other words you both want a free pass to wum and troll others and write falsehoods about them....

And attempt to get the free pass by claiming opression due to your opinion or ideology when moderation ensues.

Moderation that was applied because of member on member behaviour,.not ideology or opinion about the topic itself.

If i didnt know you were both divs...id say it was quite disingenuous behaviour actually.

But i dont say that.

Because i know you guys cant help but be that way.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

My Sub-Forum 02 Oct 2017 07:21 #50

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1808
Ah but just because her behaviour of saving stuff on here is not neurotyical that does not mean she's an 'aspie' as you labelled her, so yeah, you make stuff up and hope the shit sticks.

Both of us were suspended before for commenting on the direction of the forum. and EVEN BEFORE THE ALT RIGHT WAS HEARD OF, YOU AND OTHERS HERE ALREADY HELD THAT THEME EVEN IF YOU DIDN;T HAVE A NAME FOR IT BACK THEN.

I;ve not used upper case there because I'm angry, it's just another attempt to see if I can by pass your NTPD symptoms so that you may be able to receive information.

The way I see it is that you have gone out of your way to be a WUM regarding Pfiz and I, never do you act as peace maker.

Even when you gave her her own Forum Subsection you were goading her about it the whole time, and thus it was really a collar that you gave her to try suppress the 'gobby white bitch' which is the sort of shit the Alt Right prefer. So you were acting out your role there, even before the Alt Right shebang had been given a name, it was not a collective at that time, but those people still exited, just like you.

So you, make shit up about other people, are an incessant WUM, and operate your ban hammer to please the Alt Right core here, because you are part of it. It's in every nuance in your posts.

Why on Earth you spend so much time in a forum region debating truth wit lies with the very people you are prejudice against must be some sprt of twisted NT behaviour that some NT's use when they've been found out, to try cover their tracks, there can be no other explanation for it.

NTPD sufferer wrote
To be blunt i think she's aspie.

Not autistic but a bit div.

Aspie is Autistic, see you really don't have a clue what you're posting about. You're just flinging made up shit at people, or trying to diagnose things when you don't even know what they are, you great tit.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2017 07:29 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 02 Oct 2017 07:49 #51

  • PFIZI
  • Guest
  • PFIZI's Avatar
novum wrote:
The forum is inclusive regarding peoples politics and ideology, i dont care if youre alt-right, alt-lite, alt-cuck or totally want a full nazi 4th reich with a charismatic fuhrer and everything, like pfiz does.


Zorro does no longer want this?
Orangeaid does no longer want this?
Flare does no longer want this?
And there were quite a few more here in the past, who think the world would be
a better place if the cabal had not succeede in hijacking and controlling the governments
of the world, you even started a thread where you can see the number of those who
voted

National Socialism 6 31.6%

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63608-in-your-opinion-what-system-should-replace-the-current-system.html

So it's wrong and you falsely and deliberately reduce the number to 1 (one) and the reason is clear:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/69430-manual-how-to-divide-a-group-of-like-minded-people.html


Back on topic.

My questions are still unanswered.

Why did you dissolve my sub-forum, which was by far the biggest sub-forum with the most threads, posts and views?

Where are the ALTERNATIVE RESEARCH AND DISCUSSION threads I started?

Did you hide more threads than that?

Why?


PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 02 Oct 2017 15:16 #52

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18542
  • Likes received: 8714
PFIZI wrote:
Back on topic.

My questions are still unanswered.

Why did you dissolve my sub-forum, which was by far the biggest sub-forum with the most threads, posts and views?

Where are the ALTERNATIVE RESEARCH AND DISCUSSION threads I started?

Did you hide more threads than that?

Why?


PFIZIPFEI

I didnt think you were coming back.

I unpublished the sub-forum, which means its basically turned off but not undone, it still exists, just not visible.

Any non visible threads are still in your now not showing sub-forum, including the alternative threads and some of your private threads.

I didnt want to double up on the same thread topics once the sub forum was unpublished and threads moved to the forums general... as the same thread topics already existed in general... so yes there is a handful of alternative threads in your sub forum still.

Tell you what, i will move them into public zone when i get a chance.

As for your guest username, well the forum wont let anyone use an existing registered users name as a guest, for obvious reasons.. this is a built in thing and will revert the guest username to anonymous if you try use someones registered username, doesnt matter if its pfizipfei or novum or chuck random, it will revert to anonymous. I dont know how to change that nor would i want to, again for obvious reasons.

So you either have to log in or use the shortened PFIZI.

You should be able to log in to post in PZ, if not then ive done something wrong inadvertently.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

My Sub-Forum 02 Oct 2017 15:49 #53

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18542
  • Likes received: 8714
Baby Batter wrote:
Aspie is Autistic, see you really don't have a clue what you're posting about. You're just flinging made up shit at people, or trying to diagnose things when you don't even know what they are, you great tit.

Well Mr Batter, ive noticed that some people seem to use the term aspergers in regards to high functioning divs , and use the term autistic for lower functioning.. like rain man shit where their senses are overwhelmed and they need carers for the most part = autistic.

Of course there is a spectrum, im aware of this, a range from the extreme to the so called high functioning... and technically you are correct, its all under the autism umbrella i suppose.

Clearly yourself and ahem others here, as self confessed divs, would be very high functioning. :P

But im no expert on the subject, we have you for that.

Im quite certain that a number of members just think youre a jew faking it. :larf:

BTW you dont have to answer this if you dont want to, and im not trying to profile you but just curious, have you ever smoked weed, and if so , smoked some heavy duty indoor stuff ?

I ask because im curious about its effects on neurodiversity, thats all.

(i dont think pfiz ever has, not even once, or twice)

Bobby Batter wrote:
Ah but just because her behaviour of saving stuff on here is not neurotyical that does not mean she's an 'aspie' as you labelled her, so yeah, you make stuff up and hope the shit sticks.

You may be correct.. .if im making this up.

If.

Bobby Batter wrote:
Both of us were suspended before for commenting on the direction of the forum. and EVEN BEFORE THE ALT RIGHT WAS HEARD OF, YOU AND OTHERS HERE ALREADY HELD THAT THEME EVEN IF YOU DIDN;T HAVE A NAME FOR IT BACK THEN.

I've not used upper case there because I'm angry, it's just another attempt to see if I can by pass your NTPD symptoms so that you may be able to receive information.

The way I see it is that you have gone out of your way to be a WUM regarding Pfiz and I, never do you act as peace maker.

Even when you gave her her own Forum Subsection you were goading her about it the whole time, and thus it was really a collar that you gave her to try suppress the 'gobby white bitch' which is the sort of shit the Alt Right prefer. So you were acting out your role there, even before the Alt Right shebang had been given a name, it was not a collective at that time, but those people still exited, just like you.

Wasnt meant to be a collar, i tried to make her happier whether you believe that or not.

I was the one who felt like i was being goaded, well i was, leading up to that.

I couldnt be the fuhrer she craves to run the forum in the way she wants and so i offered and created a place for her to do it herself.

Nothing i do is good enough for some though, so ive come to realise im not going to expend energy trying to pander to divs... and this is especially true since another returned who is convinced i spend alot more time thinking about petty control freakery than what i actually think about, and has persuaded another that this is the case.

Its too bad, but it is what it is, and the sub forum thing is over now.

Baby Batter wrote:
So you, make shit up about other people, are an incessant WUM, and operate your ban hammer to please the Alt Right core here, because you are part of it. It's in every nuance in your posts.

Perhaps youre just making shit up that im making shit up.

Perhaps its true and im not making shit up.

Do you know for sure im wrong? :wissl:

Does pfiz know for sure youre a jew? :wissl:

And im trying to please the peace, not anything else.

When i think about it, if i wanted to please that adorable cheeky god of chaos, kek, id let the both of you run amok all over the forum.. and if i really wanted to praise kek chaos id make you and pfiz mods of all of TZ and sit back and watch what happens. :lmao:


Baby Batter wrote:
Why on Earth you spend so much time in a forum region debating truth wit lies with the very people you are prejudice against must be some sport of twisted NT behaviour that some NT's use when they've been found out, to try cover their tracks, there can be no other explanation for it.

Im keeping you company bruh, and i dont dislike you, or pfiz.

Im sure you wouldnt come across like an angry pit bull being poked in real life like you do on here... and pfiz, well if i ever wanted a proper nazi big sister to poke a bit of friendly fun at sometimes and then talk recipes and permaculture with, id choose her.

I spend much more time away from the computer than i ever do on it... clock the times im logged in and posting/active if you must.. if only some of you knew how much i do away from the little box.

So its not really so much time, but rather when im too tired or exhausted to do much else, but not quite yet sleepy, and have some spare time... thats when/why im typically on here, when i feel like what i just said.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

My Sub-Forum 02 Oct 2017 21:56 #54

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1808
But I'm an Aspie, I don't need you to 'keep me company' and neither would Pfiz if she were what you labelled her another 'Aspie' (plucked out of your lack of knowledge of diagnosing ''developmental conditions'').

So if you knew anything about such conditions you'd know that you don't need to keep Aspies company, so you're either thick or just trying to goad posters with your NTPD behaviour. It's you that needs company.

For a start most of the shyte on the main boards is just C&P, nothing much to interact with, you require stimulating engagement, so I guess you created this banning (no pun intended) situation to stimulate your own NTPD desires.

You're not helping the forum at all, you just want to make it dull and easy to moderate because nether the Bell Ringer or yourself have a clue how to engage with neurodiverse people, you don't comprehend individualism, you want to have a forum full of Alt Righters, nice and cosy, all singing from the same songsheet, and a couple of lefties for them to troll.

But Pfiz or I are beyond your ability, your attack dogs just bark, I for one more often than not send them packing with their tails between their legs, they are uneffective with me, because emotions are beaten by logic, it's that paper, stone, scissors thing.

What you appear to want is the likes of Flare or Gaia a squabbling pair pf pricks, hoax this, Hitler that... or ShillSpoon etc, who simply plucks various historical events out of human history which are thousands of years are apart, and shuffles them about into some sort of lame arse conspiracy theory.

When the three of them (not to mention others) are not doing the above, then they are trolling the fuck out of the place.

Flare & Gaia both said they were fucking off, but they never did, so there words are empty, they just say any old shit depending on how their emotions have taken them over at any given time.

Tell me, whose threads have I taken over and trolled the fuck out of? What you expect me to just sit back and let those fools post their playground antics all over my threads, well for a start 'moderation' don't do anything about it, if anything they encourage it.So what, I respond and then get banned, because I won't lay down and let those arseholes walk all over me?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2017 22:45 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 02 Oct 2017 22:54 #55

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18542
  • Likes received: 8714
bBobby Batter wrote:
I for one more often than not send them packing with their tails between their legs, they are uneffective with me, because emotions are beaten by logic, it's that paper, stone, scissors thing.

:lmao: the only thing you regularly beat is civility.. into a pulp.

Bobby Batter wrote:
But I'm an Aspie, I don't need you to 'keep me company'

Tootle-oo then old bean, i might check into PZ from time to time but will leave the pair of you to it for the most part.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

My Sub-Forum 02 Oct 2017 23:09 #56

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1808
Enjoy reading the C&P and the gang stalking of bd and Ragnar on the main boards.

Well if you need to pop back to Public Zone aka, Macca's Troll Zone, don't feel you need to do it on my account.

It's really does tell the story when the 'forum owner' needs to take advice of how to behave from a person whom he is prejudice against, as I say, actions speak louder than words.

Be sure to let me know when the Alt right has gone out of fashion and you've found yourself another theme to latch onto hey!!
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 02 Oct 2017 23:27 #57

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18542
  • Likes received: 8714
I havent taken your advice, i do as i please.

And I dont think nationalism and patriotism, love of tribe and family, will ever go out of fashion, no matter what its called.

The blue bloods certainly partake in love of tribe, they just dont want anyone else to... so they try make it go out of fash-ion using the various tools they have at their disposal... but its not working is it.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

My Sub-Forum 02 Oct 2017 23:57 #58

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1808
Alt Rightism is in fashion now, it's why your NT mindset has so firmly locked onto it.

Have you not got more 'decent social' posters to go and engage with now, surely they're the ones you care about, so on you go son, go practice what you preach!!

Bobby Batter wrote:
But I'm an Aspie, I don't need you to 'keep me company'

NTPD sufferer wrote
Tootle-oo then old bean,

Thanks for taking note (and doing what you want :larf: )
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2017 00:02 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 03 Oct 2017 22:50 #59

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1229
  • Likes received: 688
Novum, do you think that you should start a Treblinka thread, you know, to keep Bobby entertained? :chuckle:

And about fifty other threads, all going into detail on different aspects of the Holocaust, WW2, Hitler... as I recall, that had been a big thing with him a few years back.

Oh, and based on what I've read in this thread... is this you?



Seriously, though...

I think that things escalated in the past on all sides. What did not help was an influx of us came in from DIF, and we were, in a sense, damaged from the experience - including myself. So, you had a bunch all affected by that place, and we carried it over to here. You also just had the passing of DG, which affected everyone here heavily. So, one or two things happened, and in the end, we were in an escalation, and were bouncing off each other, ending up in groups, then it was group against group...

It's not a perfect opinion, I know. But I think it was - sort of - like that. Lots of mistakes were made, bad things said... I reckon that, in the end, we all need to start moving on, and start accepting that you've applied a certain style to this forum. Was it what DG wanted? Well... does it matter? This is the situation we have now, and everyone has to deal with it as they see fit.

One question... would DG's take on things have changed, if he was alive today to see how things have developed worldwide? Things change and evolve over time, as do people.

And if someone does not like the way the forum is... plenty of places out there. No harm or shame in going somewhere else.

Just my take on it.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 04 Oct 2017 06:25 #60

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18542
  • Likes received: 8714
I dont and cant exactly know how he wouldve done things, but he did his best to balance freedom of speech with the inevitable arguing and falling out that occurs between members, so i suppose he wouldve kept on doing that as best as he could.

And yes i agree that the journey of truth can traumatize us along the way, its tough figuring out how much we are lied to and the rest of it , it probably doesnt help some of the member on member relations because we can end up having some very strong emotions built up inside us from the journey (even if we dont always dmit it, theres hurt, pain, anger, resentment and more i could go on) ... some of that is going to come out on sites like this, its rather inevitable.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
TRUTH ZONE FORUM HIJACKED by system shills just like the David Icke forum6.57Thursday, 23 January 2020
What is up with this forum.4.55Monday, 06 August 2018
New forum4.55Friday, 15 April 2016
To All The Forum Lurkers...4.5Sunday, 27 March 2016
Forum Guidelines4.5Tuesday, 13 October 2015
New Forum Feature4.5Saturday, 31 October 2015
The On Forum Tribute to Jim4.5Saturday, 22 March 2014
So, You sold out the forum4.5Friday, 09 September 2016
Loveshack forum4.5Friday, 28 November 2014
The Truth Forum4.5Sunday, 26 March 2017
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.