Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Sub-Forum

My Sub-Forum 05 Oct 2017 07:20 #81

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
There;s not much difference between the Alt Right and their white ethno state, and fundamental conservative Islam. Cutting of peoples heads or shooting/driving a car into a crowd of people, The latter being a tactic of both groups now.

So one would wonder, especially with Trump (the Zionist) being so chummy with the Alt Right, and apparently Israel being behind ISIS, if Israel (in such case) are also behind Trump & the Alt Right.

The whole 'build the wall' also stinks of Israel.

It amazes me that so called intelligent ''red pilled'' people here are so easily led by the most Zionist US president ever, a bunch of Alt Right 20yr old plebs on 4chan who use a childish secret language and 'meme magik, with a MO of trying to goad people, and a bunch of Alt Right faggots Milo, Spencer et al, who have strong Jewish connections, if not directly Jewish themselves. So easily sucked in, no different than fundamental Muslims getting sucked in by a Mossad operative to join ISIS and do xyz, for an Islamic Ehtnostate.

Same shit, different pile. except that the Alt Right try to break the ''white race'' by encouraging intersex with East Asian/Philippine women. A tactic used to try and control women as they are often more submissive to a male dominated society, in many ways, like conservative Islam.

Divide and conquer and most of the posters here are clapping along with it, black against white, Antifa vs Alt Right, Islam vs the West, etc etc...

The forum could well slip into that sort of 4chan Alt Right troll breeding ground, that sort of outlines where I see it now, and that immature outlook is sort of pissing all over what the vision of DG was, which was certainly not this.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 05 Oct 2017 12:28 #82

PFIZI wrote:
Some forums don't allow discussion of moderation,
others don't allow well-deserverd critical opinions on the
blatant double-standards of forum owner
and there are even forums that implemented (((white sharia))).

This is what truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/66670-the-war-on-free-speech.html is all about in the end.

PFIZIPFEI

None of those are actually true of this place, Pfiz.

There's no so called ''white sharia'' here, and open discussion/criticism of admin and moderation is fully allowed (even encouraged by some).

It only becomes a problem when members start exaggerating things, and making assumptions & accusations that are often unfounded and unwarranted.

You had a nice little set up here with your own popular sub-forum, which you were left to moderate all for yourself. With no interference from admin whatsoever. It doesn't get much fairer or better than that really. How many other forum owners would do the same for the members? Perhaps Novum is upset with you because he didn't feel any sense of gratitude or appreciation?

I think both you and Novum need to drop all this nonsense and personal stuff now. Most other members are fed up of hearing it, Pfiz.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2017 14:39 by Return of Zorro.

My Sub-Forum 05 Oct 2017 15:41 #83

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I dont see the incessant vilification and accusations levelled at other members changing anytime soon, so she can stay here for now.. its still one better than the rest of the web that wont have her at all because of her ways.

PFIZI wrote:
Some forums don't allow discussion of moderation,
others don't allow well-deserverd critical opinions on the
blatant double-standards of forum owner
and there are even forums that implemented (((white sharia))).

Some forums even dig k-pop.

Cheer up PFIZI. :up:

(And thanks to Andrew for the song tip.)
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

My Sub-Forum 05 Oct 2017 16:20 #84

• Foxy
Daisy No Lander, you act as the place is yours. When did you purchase (money from a 'claim') TZ, 'cause you never earned the right to control the board. Any memes & fantasy flags of yore putz? :nono:

My Sub-Forum 06 Oct 2017 07:12 #85

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Remind me Macca, what did I do to warrant being public zoned in particular on this occasion, except to criticise the direction of the forum, or some of the moderation decisions? I mean in particular, exactly?

What was the exact moment you thought, I'll PZ him? I recall you being prompted by the blog advert merchant!!

It just seems like you take sides and let other posters off with the very thing that you restrict others for, that's a consequence of having no rules here. If you had rules you'd need to be fairer, that seems to be why you don't want rules, you just want to randomly censor certain posters.

First you (and Frog) yell ''self moderation'' and then you restrict certain posters because ''self moderation'' does not work. or rather you are selective with it.

it would seem reasonable to either have either, self moderation, or rules, people can then self moderate to the rules, and if they don't then that's when a moderator might intervene, but what you're doing now is moderating off the cuff, and it does seem bias and unfair.

If you want a forum without rules it's then a bit rich to censor folk for not breaking the rules that don't exist it can't be centralised control system, and a self moderation system, and have no rules, and then you pull some unknown ''they're Aspies'' out of you ban hammer toolkit, for a reason to restrict folk, and still call this a self moderating forum.

So in easy to understand simply language, what is it?
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2017 07:29 by Frothy.

My Sub-Forum 07 Oct 2017 08:33 #86

• PFIZI
Novum gave me a sub-forum because I was complaining about *no rules, constant trolling and spaming*.

This has been undone now and he blocked me from contributing to this forum even on the threads I started
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/69227-only-those-who-know-the-past-can-understand-the-present-and-shape-the-future.html
for certain reasons that can only be viewed as "punishment" or "revenge" from my point of view.

He did not answer my repeatedly asked questions what the reason was for dissolving my sub-forum,
so I have to make up my mind without an answer by him.

Punishment and revenge for speaking too much inconvenient truth!

I don't think speaking straight forward is a "weakness", but on the contrary, it's a fundamental Aryan character trait.

The smear campaign / character assassination against me is nothing new and has been going on since long.

PFIZIPFEI

My Sub-Forum 07 Oct 2017 20:29 #87

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
if it's a self moderating forum, and there are no rules, how can admin justify banning or restricting forum members for being ''anti social''? When was being 'social' a requirement for a forum member to post on this forum, seems like this term ''anti social'' which is merely not clapping along with the choir!!!

''You must not sing your own song whilst the choir is singing their song, that's 'anti social''.

Or perhaps it is a ''centralised control system'' forum as novum says that it is, in such case why expect members to self moderate in that anarchist tone?

The problem seems to be is that the admin is expecting forum members to ''self moderate'' but there are no rules to abide by, so then one ''self moderates'' how they see fit. That's when the ''centralised control system'' comes into play, if posters are not ''self moderating'' according to it, and it seems to have a lot of time for the Alt Right.

One can only guess that the ''centralised control system'' machine does not like to be challenged by posters own ideas of ''self moderation''.

So really in that Orwellian theme, to ''self moderate'' is to willingly be dominated by the machine, if not, then one no longer ''self moderates'' but becomes a victim of the psychopathic drone mower.

The direction of the forum is all over the place ''we want you to xyz' according to the centralised control system, but there re no rules, the guidelines are ignored, so you just go off and 'self moderate' and if/when I feel like it I'll ban/restrict your posting privileges, for being 'anti social'.

In other words ''I think the forum will run much smoother without you around, so I'll just leave the trolling on the boards at the top of the forum, I won't vent it, so it looks like the place does not need posts venting now that you're not around.''
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2017 20:42 by Frothy.

My Sub-Forum 08 Oct 2017 11:54 #88

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZI wrote:
The smear campaign / character assassination against me is nothing new and has been going on since long.

PFIZIPFEI

If the jew didnt exist, the pfizipfei wouldve invented him.

Think about that for a moment.

Thats how you are.. since long.

My Sub-Forum 15 Oct 2017 08:56 #89

• PFIZI

What is the reason for dissolving my sub-forum, which was by far the biggest of them all?

The result is clear:

- some threads are now hidden

- others are simply packed into General, so that they might not be found among tons of general subjects

- some have been moved to the so-called Public Zone, where they are hidden from the public eye as effectively
as possible, because this category is now excluded from "recent" and "latest".

- you created my sub-forum because I was complaining about non-existent moderation on your part regarding
massive trolling of all non-pc threads I started.

CUI BONO, Aunty Lynn?

My Sub-Forum 15 Oct 2017 12:37 #90

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZI wrote:

What is the reason for dissolving my sub-forum, which was by far the biggest of them all?

I've already answered this.

a) I didnt think you were returning... and

b) Even if i thought theres a chance you would (and you have) ... i dont want to give you a forum anymore.

Ive put quite a bit of effort in here, and in setting that up for you, and all you do is accuse me of all sorts of things.. and other members also, making the entire atmosphere here quite ridiculous at times.

So why should I?

Youre quite free to go make your own forum, site, whatever, you and the rest of the unhappy bunch, whomever that might be that i know and/or dont know about.

Or go post on GAB or something with a VPN. Lots of free speech there.

Why are you here since its so terrible for you?

PFIZI wrote:
CUI BONO, Aunty Lynn?

Youve got it the wrong way around... they benefit when you carry on the way you do and go to war with just about everybody including those who sympathise and/or share your position in many respects.

Oh and the atmosphere of the rest of the forum benefits also... all one has to do is look at PZ and see the way the 3 of you rain persons carry on non stop... i dont miss that shit being all over the entire forum, i must say. :cool2:
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2017 12:37 by novum.

My Sub-Forum 15 Oct 2017 13:37 #91

• PFIZ
"I thought you would not return" is NO reason.

It's a very poor excuse at best.

My Sub-Forum 15 Oct 2017 14:43 #92

• p
novum wrote:
PFIZI wrote:

PFIZIPFEI

truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/69767-my-sub-forum.html?start=80#275906

Double standards as usual.

Reference: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/69806-weinstein.html

Everyone here can speak as much as they want about "Jews" and even use the most non-pc terms for them
except PFIZIPFEI.

Why?

Rhetorival question.

My Sub-Forum 15 Oct 2017 15:05 #93

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
PFIZI wrote:

PFIZIPFEI

Elite Jews do exist and are a danger to most people. The majority of Goyim are stupid not to see this danger. They should alert other Goyim
and try to protect themselves and others in the best way possible

If intelligent people see danger, then they take action to protect themselves. The mainly stupid Goyim ignore all the evidence staring them in their faces and DO NOTHING

"The world is run by a vastly powerful and wealthy disporportionately Jewish British-American-European oligarchy of banks, corporations and dynastic families and institutions, which controls much of the wealth of the world.

This cabal dominates finance and commerce, manipulates national currencies and economies, controls the media of most nations, and commands the earth's resources. Their wealth and power originated in the middle ages and expanded over the centuries, and today they reign supreme.

Few people are aware of the power and global influence of these oligarchs because they dominate the major media.

As a result, instead of informing us, the media feeds us a steady diet of entertainment, disinformation and lies - to distract us and misdirect us - so that the oligarchy can achieve its plan to dominate the globe.

We see the world through the lens of the major media - for most people that means television. Books, newspapers, magazines, radio, and the internet play a role, but the vast majority of people around the world get their information from television. And, if those who own the global media conglomerates are Jewish, and those who run the television networks and cable channels decide to feed us disinformation and lies that serve the agendas of those in control, then, instead of being told the truth, we will learn not about the real world, but about the world they wish us to see, one that will serve their plan for global control.

Unless we reach beyond the Jewish media matrix to find sources that tell us the truth, authoritarian world government run by this powerful oligarchy will become a reality, and we will all be proles in a George Orwell totalitarian world."
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2017 15:07 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

My Sub-Forum 15 Oct 2017 23:18 #94

• novum
  • Platinum Member
p wrote:

Everyone here can speak as much as they want about "Jews" and even use the most non-pc terms for them
except PFIZIPFEI.

novum wrote:

That was a metaphor of sorts.

Meaning, even when there isnt an enemy, you create one so you can create/draw negative energy.

I was basically talking about how you are with other members here.

It wasnt actually about jews per se.

My Sub-Forum 16 Oct 2017 07:19 #95

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Since you decided upon your pro Alt Right Public Zoning agenda, how come you've stopped venting posts?

My Sub-Forum 16 Oct 2017 08:02 #96

• PFIZ
novum wrote:
p wrote:

except PFIZIPFEI.

novum wrote:

That was a metaphor of sorts.

Meaning, even when there isnt an enemy, you create one so you can create/draw negative energy.

I was basically talking about how you are with other members here.

It wasnt actually about jews per se.

But you are constantly providing living proof that there is at least one enemy of me here.

How come you think that you are the only one to decide who is "creating/drawing negative energy"?

PFIZIPFEI

My Sub-Forum 16 Oct 2017 09:13 #97

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Bobby Batter wrote:
Since you decided upon your pro Alt Right Public Zoning agenda, how come you've stopped venting posts?

I moderate less (or none at all) when im busy, thats about the crux of it.

My Sub-Forum 16 Oct 2017 09:19 #98

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZ wrote:
How come you think that you are the only one to decide who is "creating/drawing negative energy"?

I do things for this site in the way i feel is in the best interests of the site, so yes i make those decisions, thats just how it is here.

If you want to make those decisions or share the decision making with others then you could always create your own site and give it a crack, im not stopping you or anyone else from doing such a thing.

My Sub-Forum 16 Oct 2017 09:23 #99

• PFIZ
novum wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:

Correct and you must have been very busy during the past five years,
thus you created my sub-forum with the explicit intention that I can moderate
this place by myself, just like the other moderators of sub-forums.

Now you dissolved my sub-forum only and banned me from the main forum to
this place, because you did not like what I was saying and expressing my opinion
is categorized by you as something that has to be banned from the main forum
because it allegedly damages the image of Truth Zone.

How many members and readers share this personal perception of yours?

PFIZIPFEI

My Sub-Forum 16 Oct 2017 18:45 #100

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:

You're not too busy to keep entering Public Zone to defend Anglin and the Alt Right at every turn, but you're too busy to moderate the interpersonal feuds on your forum???????? How odd !!!!!!!!!

I shall explain to the readers as your explanation is nonsense.

You've banned Pfiz and I to Public Zone, you're trying to pretend it's because of our general behaviour rather than for speaking out about the Alt Right agenda of the forum. So you have stopped venting posts or splitting threads because you're trying to present the forum as more peaceful now. Well it's not, it's just that you're declining to moderate it, to make it look as though your decision to ban us to Public Zone has benefited the forum.

Rather a dirty trick I'd say, but ho-hum.
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2017 18:50 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare