Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Pathological Look at Neurotypical Behaviour

A Pathological Look at Neurotypical Behaviour 10 Oct 2017 16:31 #21

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Do you realise Macca, that there are a lot of people with learning disabilities and lots of related conditions, who can't fend for themselves, they are not autistic, they simply have low IQs or some trauma to their brain during their mothers pregnancy, or during their birth, or have a genetic defect.

So if you take those people, and consider them against the more profound cases of autism, well then there's nothing to say that one style of thinking is any better or more capable of surviving than the other.

On the contrary to what you may think dear Macca, as you well know many people think that autism is on the increase, it means we're going to take you over, so prepare to move over, soon it will be 'autists' in the majority, and then we shall define your neurotypical thinking style in medical journals, and try and find a cure for your state of mind.. :up:

But that's just me being facetious because autism is not on the increase, it's just that as time goes by people are getting better at detecting it. The ones that you describe who likely couldn't fend for themselves though are the minority, as is a similar minority within the neurotypical spectrum.

If you're really interested in th e topic I suggest you take 20 minutes or so to read this... www.autismtheory.org/topotheory.html

What your lot have done is adapted to living in close vicinity, you live as a flock or a swarm, so your creed adapted that way. 'Autists' adapted the other way, they are not so used to living in large groups in big towns and cities.

Autism is an adaptation to sparseness, and NTPD (neurotypical personality disorder) has adapted to rely on a group, a rapport, some unwritten and seldom mentioned rules. Insomuch that NTs will agree with other NT's just to keep a relationship going. So if one NT says ''I'm looking forward to the olympics this year'' (hypothetically). Even if the other NT thinks the olympics is a waste of money and resource, they don't want to damage their relationship with the other, so will likely just say ''yes it's going to be good''.

Because for an NT, it's more important to keep the rapport and relationship alive, than saying what they really think.because for them relationships with others are very important. An 'autist' may well say ''I think the olympics is a waste of money'' because for them, saying what they think, is more important than maintaining the relationship, and would think if they can't say what they think then they don't want any sort of relationship with that person.

All these silly social taboos, and non verbal communications, and saying what you don't really mean, and telling people what they want to hear, is all a sheep like behaviour. Okay so there are different levels of that within the NT spectrum, but you all do it to some degree.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

A Pathological Look at Neurotypical Behaviour 10 Oct 2017 21:29 #22

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Bobby Batter wrote:
Do you realise Macca, that there are a lot of people with learning disabilities and lots of related conditions, who can't fend for themselves, they are not autistic, they simply have low IQs or some trauma to their brain during their mothers pregnancy, or during their birth, or have a genetic defect.

So if you take those people, and consider them against the more profound cases of autism, well then there's nothing to say that one style of thinking is any better or more capable of surviving than the other.

Well sure, but with any of those non autism cases if anything could be done to try help improve cognitive ability i dont think its such a bad thing.. same as if those with severe autism could be helped be more self sufficent.. i dont know if that could ever be achieved in any way but just saying i dont necessarily think its a bad thing.

Having said that, i dont support the notion of people being forced to group think, and i actually agree with the things you say about many neurotypicals behaving like sheep.

Bobby Batter wrote:
On the contrary to what you may think dear Macca, as you well know many people think that autism is on the increase, it means we're going to take you over, so prepare to move over, soon it will be 'autists' in the majority, and then we shall define your neurotypical thinking style in medical journals, and try and find a cure for your state of mind.. :up:

No just leave us be and con us into believing politicians ... actually thats what the elites already do so you dont even need to come up with a new plan, just join forces with the blue bloods. :P :joker:
Baby Batter wrote:
But that's just me being facetious because autism is not on the increase, it's just that as time goes by people are getting better at detecting it. The ones that you describe who likely couldn't fend for themselves though are the minority, as is a similar minority within the neurotypical spectrum.

Sure ok, i think its too early to call it re autism increasing also perhaps, because children are 'screened' for it more than ever in human history i suppose.. so it could appear to be on the rise but that is just because of the systems in place right now that never were.

We shall see in time i suppose.

Bobby Batter wrote:
What your lot have done is adapted to living in close vicinity, you live as a flock or a swarm, so your creed adapted that way. 'Autists' adapted the other way, they are not so used to living in large groups in big towns and cities.

Autism is an adaptation to sparseness, and NTPD (neurotypical personality disorder) has adapted to rely on a group, a rapport, some unwritten and seldom mentioned rules. Insomuch that NTs will agree with other NT's just to keep a relationship going. So if one NT says ''I'm looking forward to the olympics this year'' (hypothetically). Even if the other NT thinks the olympics is a waste of money and resource, they don't want to damage their relationship with the other, so will likely just say ''yes it's going to be good''.

Because for an NT, it's more important to keep the rapport and relationship alive, than saying what they really think.because for them relationships with others are very important. An 'autist' may well say ''I think the olympics is a waste of money'' because for them, saying what they think, is more important than maintaining the relationship, and would think if they can't say what they think then they don't want any sort of relationship with that person.

All these silly social taboos, and non verbal communications, and saying what you don't really mean, and telling people what they want to hear, is all a sheep like behaviour. Okay so there are different levels of that within the NT spectrum, but you all do it to some degree.

Well yes, as i said earlier, cant disagree with that lot. :thumbup:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2017 21:35 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare