Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please print in Newspaper as well as online. This is only for Elkhart Truth

Please print in Newspaper as well as online. This is only for Elkhart Truth 02 Oct 2017 18:07 #1

• Carol Gonyon Pl
10-02-17

I am so fed up with our medical system in the United States that I wish I didn’t live here.

First the insurance companies decided what our doctors could or could not prescribe or whether or not we could have a procedure or not. But now it’s not only the insurance companies it is the entities that bought out everything they could in Elkhart and even some in Goshen. You have to have money to even have a doctor in this crappy town. I have been going to my physician Dr. Jeff Howe better than 30 years. I made a payment to his office every month because I could not risk losing him as my physician. However now that everything is Beacon they even own our physicians and they can tell them who they can and cannot see. After all these years they (Beacon) terminated me from Dr. Howe because I owed a balance, even though I paid every month, that wasn’t good enough for them. My balance was less than $800.00. So now what?

What do our doctors do?? Nothing they say they can’t do anything anyway, that’s what Dr. Howe said, there was nothing he could do. So after all these years I don’t have a doctor, you know what? I don’t care. If they don’t why should I? I’ll live without any medications, I will not try to get help when I am sick, death would be more welcome than this.

For doctors that are supposed to be smart, they are pretty dumb to let an outside entity TELL them who they can and cannot see. I’m fed up to here with our health care.

My husband worked at Elkhart General and retired when it became Beacon other long time employees of EGH lost their jobs, and many have quite and they have even had to shut down floors all because of Beacon.

Carol Gonyon
Elkhart In
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2017 22:44 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare