Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Feminism, American Bundism, The Jewish Labor Bund and Judaism

Feminism, American Bundism, The Jewish Labor Bund and Judaism 08 Oct 2017 09:33 #1

• PFIZI
I just thought that one or two TZ readers might be interested in these subjects:

Against Faux-Feminists Who Deny the Rights of Muslim Women and Jews

Why today’s postmodern postcolonial feminism avoids the true front lines of the battle for women’s rights

By Phyllis Chesler

Phyllis Chesler in Israel, 1972.

www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/246162/chesler-against-faux-feminists

My American Bundism

What the 120-year-old political and cultural movement meant to a young Jewish feminist in St. Louis

The author (second from left) with the people from her shop on the way to the 1981 “Jobs and Justice” march.

www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/246043/my-american-bundism

Enjoy!

PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Feminism, American Bundism, The Jewish Labor Bund and Judaism 15 Oct 2017 09:11 #2

• PFIZI
(((Anglin et al.))) are NOT fighting the (((source))) of toxic feminism, but white women instead.

CUI BONO.

Rhetorical ....

Feminism, American Bundism, The Jewish Labor Bund and Judaism 15 Oct 2017 12:09 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZI wrote:
(((Anglin et al.))) are NOT fighting the (((source))) of toxic feminism

Feminism is an Unnatural Jewish Scam ~ Link to Daily Stormer Article.

Have you understood what that DS article title says pfiz or do i need to translate it to German?

Feminism ... is ... an unnatural ... JEWISH ... Scam.

Not klartexty enough for you i suppose... perhaps it would be klarer if you got rid of the word jewish and used words like ilk, survivor, chosen, parentheses etc etc. thats more up your alley.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Feminism, American Bundism, The Jewish Labor Bund and Judaism 15 Oct 2017 13:35 #4

• PFIZ
novum wrote:
PFIZI wrote:
(((Anglin et al.))) are NOT fighting the (((source))) of toxic feminism

Feminism is an Unnatural Jewish Scam ~ Link to Daily Stormer Article.

Have you understood what that DS article title says pfiz or do i need to translate it to German?

Feminism ... is ... an unnatural ... JEWISH ... Scam.

Not klartexty enough for you i suppose... perhaps it would be klarer if you got rid of the word jewish and used words like ilk, survivor, chosen, parentheses etc etc. thats more up your alley.

Some wouldn't know the difference between an indoctrinated feminist and a strong woman
if it bit them in the ass, because they are afraid of women in general and thus have to try
to punish them for being women and for being strong according to their own little powers.

I do not care what kind of truth the controlled opposition is mixing among their agenda, thus
I won't go reading on this website you are recommending.

While I, like all Germans who know what's going on, had to learn to tell the truth by paraphrasing it,
you are using the (((alt right))) nomenklatura, that was created by Frankfurt School think tanks.

This is the main difference between your language and mine, when it comes to this subject.

Feminism, American Bundism, The Jewish Labor Bund and Judaism 15 Oct 2017 13:56 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZ wrote:
I do not care what kind of truth the controlled opposition is mixing among their agenda, thus

Course you wont go read it.

You probably never have. :lmao:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Feminism, American Bundism, The Jewish Labor Bund and Judaism 15 Oct 2017 14:02 #6

• PFIZ
What exactly is unclear about my words?

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare