Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition.

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 02 Feb 2018 16:55 #61

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2977
  • Likes received: 2276
Orangeaid wrote:
Roastie wrote:
novum wrote:
What do we do with The Vatican then Foxy one?

You bang on about it so much, but you have any ideas of how to sort it out?

Exposing the homosexual pederasts within the Catholic Church and jailing them would be great., but
it won't happen.

They are "protected" like the Jewish Parliamentarians Greville Janner and Leon Brittain.


You are so clearly new to truthing and still have your trainer wheels. Following all the leads the Jews want you to take to take on their eternal enemies

I'm sure youre not well read on the Jewish hatred of the Catholic Church and the centuries long infiltration and campaign to destroy it from within

I'm sure you've never heard of Maurice Pinay's book

christogenea.org/system/files/resources/PlotAgainstTheChurchComplete.pdf

I'm sure you are also totally ignorant that due to the Bolshevik Jewish victory in WWII the Jews could facilitate Vatican II and infiltrate their centuries old nemesis with homo Pedophiles to try and destroy it

Your posting is embarrassingly ignorant and naive

LOL.."I'm sure you've never heard of Maurice Pinay's book"

You're obviously not paying attention Orange Order.

Is this offensive to you?

truth-zone.net/forum/history/64344-the-holocaust.html?start=2940#281917

" Everything you need to know about Francis in one photo. Whoring himself out for the racial supremacists and shilling for their eternal victim status."



I admire Pinay, and I copied that photo from his Twitter account (30 January 2018).

twitter.com/mauricepinay?lang=en
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 02 Feb 2018 17:09 #62

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
Foxy nailed it at gatekeepers. :yup:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 02 Feb 2018 18:14 #63

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17610
  • Likes received: 6345
Does this man sound like 'controlled opposition' ?



Nope.

Way too passionate and truthful for that.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Norse Bear

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 02 Feb 2018 18:33 #64

  • Norse Bear
  • Norse Bear's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 159
  • Likes received: 202
The Hitler test. By John Kaminski.

The Hitler test is the same as the 9/11 test.


The same as the Iraq test, the Afghanistan test, the Libya test, the Syria test.


The same as the “domestic terrorist” test, the “anybody can be president” test, the “your vote counts” test, the “government is on your side” test.


If you believe what the government says, you’re part of the problem. If you believe what big media tells you, well, then you’re just an idiot, incapable of discernment and a total failure at critical thinking.


There’s a reason I keep saying 90 percent of the opposition to Jewish America’s pathological practices are false.


Such popular “opposition” commentators as Jim Stone, Alex Jones, Mike Rivero, Ryan Dawson, Chris Hedges, Dave Hodges, Mike Adams (to name only a few) . . . they all fail the Hitler test. They all fall for the Jewish propaganda that “Hitlerian” is the worst adjective you can apply to any person, any program, any social movement. They and hundreds of others have all fallen for the popular media lie that World War II was “the good war”, when in reality it was, at the time, the biggest lie ever told.


Whether these writers are merely naive or totally corrupt and paid off is for you to decide.


In either case, they pretend not to know that Adolf Hitler has been vilified in perpetuity by Jewish media to cover up some very important facts that are critical to your continued survival. These facts have been concealed for more than a half century.


Objective facts prove that Holocaust hysteria is a cynical hoax, meant to create new ways of scamming the public ($13.5 billion in Holocaust reparations, at last count; plus laws in almost all European countries mandating jail for anybody who wishes to even discuss the matter).


The two main facts that have been covered up are these.


Germany was destroyed in the 1940s because it was the most serious threat to Jewish worldwide financial hegemony the world has ever seen. While the rest of the world was mired in a Jewish-imposed worldwide depression — and people were starving in the streets everywhere, including the United States — Germany under Adolf Hitler was thriving, because it had freed itself from the shackles of the international bankers and their devastating criminal formula of fractional reserve lending, which is the exact thing that is strangling societies all over the world today.


And the second most important fact that has been covered up is that all this ceaseless and maudlin hoopla about 6 million Jews gassed and burned in German concentration camps obscures the real mass murder crime by Jewish allies America, Britain and the Soviet Union, who terminated with extreme prejudice 12 million innocent German citizens, most of them after the war had supposedly ended.


So the most important lessons to be learned from this massive coverup and social engineering program concocted and reinforced ad nauseum by Jewish media hypocrites is that anybody who escapes the toxic tentacles of the kosher world bankers guarantees themselves financial independence and domestic harmony, but runs the risk of being annihilated by the criminals who control the world financial system. www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=83879
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Flare

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 02 Feb 2018 22:11 #65

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
Roastie wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Roastie wrote:
novum wrote:
What do we do with The Vatican then Foxy one?

You bang on about it so much, but you have any ideas of how to sort it out?

Exposing the homosexual pederasts within the Catholic Church and jailing them would be great., but
it won't happen.

They are "protected" like the Jewish Parliamentarians Greville Janner and Leon Brittain.


You are so clearly new to truthing and still have your trainer wheels. Following all the leads the Jews want you to take to take on their eternal enemies

I'm sure youre not well read on the Jewish hatred of the Catholic Church and the centuries long infiltration and campaign to destroy it from within

I'm sure you've never heard of Maurice Pinay's book

christogenea.org/system/files/resources/PlotAgainstTheChurchComplete.pdf

I'm sure you are also totally ignorant that due to the Bolshevik Jewish victory in WWII the Jews could facilitate Vatican II and infiltrate their centuries old nemesis with homo Pedophiles to try and destroy it

Your posting is embarrassingly ignorant and naive

LOL.."I'm sure you've never heard of Maurice Pinay's book"

You're obviously not paying attention Orange Order.

Is this offensive to you?

truth-zone.net/forum/history/64344-the-holocaust.html?start=2940#281917

" Everything you need to know about Francis in one photo. Whoring himself out for the racial supremacists and shilling for their eternal victim status."



I admire Pinay, and I copied that photo from his Twitter account (30 January 2018).

twitter.com/mauricepinay?lang=en

LOLOLOLOL @roastie order

You are just behaving like a typical system minion Shabos goy

Hating on those the Jew wants you to hate

Do you think awake people don't know Francis is a Jesuit? Do you even know Jesuits were an order created by Jews in Spain in the inquisition to help Marranos escape Spain?

Have you not read the Wikileaks email expose if Soros Obama and Clinton working to pressure the Vatican to force Pope Bennefict out and have him replaced by asocial justice warrior Jesuit? ie a globalist

Or were you always here just as another member of the hasbara brigade doing the same shit they have for 10 years which has done nothing but help to expose the Jew

At the moment you are just a pathetic ignorant fool operating as a Shabos goy
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 02 Feb 2018 22:16 #66

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7676
  • Likes received: 1668
porridge wrote:
Foxy nailed it at gatekeepers. :yup:

The Brandenburger Torwart.

Defending a psychopathic billionaire who left "his" country in ruins and did all the work Ze Jews dreamed of. With his ugly moustache, clownesque speeches and one testicle.

What a sad loser must someone be to take such a coward as a hero...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2018 22:18 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 02 Feb 2018 22:28 #67

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
Says a race mixing Jew
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 02 Feb 2018 22:34 #68

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7676
  • Likes received: 1668
Orangeaid wrote:
Says a race mixing Jew

I am white, my wife is white.

Pity for you, now you lost your fluffy mitts. Because real arguments for your belief in this billionaire psychopath are hard to present, no surprises there.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 02 Feb 2018 22:44 #69

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
Ratzinger paedo apologist creepshow :lmao:


“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 02 Feb 2018 23:43 #70

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2977
  • Likes received: 2276
Orangeaid wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Roastie wrote:
novum wrote:
What do we do with The Vatican then Foxy one?

You bang on about it so much, but you have any ideas of how to sort it out?

Exposing the homosexual pederasts within the Catholic Church and jailing them would be great., but
it won't happen.

They are "protected" like the Jewish Parliamentarians Greville Janner and Leon Brittain.


You are so clearly new to truthing and still have your trainer wheels. Following all the leads the Jews want you to take to take on their eternal enemies

I'm sure youre not well read on the Jewish hatred of the Catholic Church and the centuries long infiltration and campaign to destroy it from within

I'm sure you've never heard of Maurice Pinay's book

christogenea.org/system/files/resources/PlotAgainstTheChurchComplete.pdf

I'm sure you are also totally ignorant that due to the Bolshevik Jewish victory in WWII the Jews could facilitate Vatican II and infiltrate their centuries old nemesis with homo Pedophiles to try and destroy it

Your posting is embarrassingly ignorant and naive

LOL.."I'm sure you've never heard of Maurice Pinay's book"

You're obviously not paying attention Orange Order.

Is this offensive to you?

truth-zone.net/forum/history/64344-the-holocaust.html?start=2940#281917

" Everything you need to know about Francis in one photo. Whoring himself out for the racial supremacists and shilling for their eternal victim status."



I admire Pinay, and I copied that photo from his Twitter account (30 January 2018).

twitter.com/mauricepinay?lang=en

LOLOLOLOL @roastie order

You are just behaving like a typical system minion Shabos goy

Hating on those the Jew wants you to hate


Do you think awake people don't know Francis is a Jesuit? Do you even know Jesuits were an order created by Jews in Spain in the inquisition to help Marranos escape Spain?

Have you not read the Wikileaks email expose if Soros Obama and Clinton working to pressure the Vatican to force Pope Bennefict out and have him replaced by asocial justice warrior Jesuit? ie a globalist

Or were you always here just as another member of the hasbara brigade doing the same shit they have for 10 years which has done nothing but help to expose the Jew

At the moment you are just a pathetic ignorant fool operating as a Shabos goy

I don't do Sock Puppet accounts. I've never been on this forum as another user.

Enlighten me ... which people "am I hating, which the Jews want me to hate?"

All the hate is coming out of your posts.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 02 Feb 2018 23:57 #71

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
All the ignorance is coming out of your posts

Shabos goy
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 03 Feb 2018 00:00 #72

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
porridge wrote:
Ratzinger paedo apologist creepshow :lmao:



The same crap Jews have been spreading for a decade or more

Here's Pope Francis throwing it up to. In the Phillipines where it means I Love You



Now why would the Jewish press lie about that? :wissl: :wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 03 Feb 2018 00:03 #73

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Flare, you just look the other way when it comes to the vatican worship that the top Germany elite were born & bred into? That the admiration AH had for all things Jesuit & Vatican was merely a passe thing? AH at best was indeed a sincere minded patsy. Brainwashed to led a nation to doom & a world to attack a false threat. The jew-nazi elite that controlled AH & the effort is right there. You Flare & the rest of this forums 'crew' of pro AH ignore the catholic deal so very much it becomes obvious. You folk are truly gate keeping several topics at all times from being revealed. Vatican. Black Sun/secret societies. And the truth that Germany was set up TWICE as the fall guy, but in reality ALL white nations gave up many more millions in loss of life in the 2 WW's. All you folk do to day is replay AH glory days & sound bites that were by design. This ALL did not 'just happen' & unfolded. It was P L A N N E D long before they occurred. :nono: Same fall guys/same victims/same benefactors in 2 major wars.........................that is not by chance...............at all.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 03 Feb 2018 00:04 #74

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
The chair and display in the Vatican was designed and built at the height of the Cold War

The statue of “The Resurrection” located in the Vatican's Paul VI Audience Hall. The statue can often be seen behind the pope during his general audiences that are held in the hall.

October 3rd also marked the 34th anniversary since the statue was introduced to the hall by it's creator Pericle Fazzini.

When he created it in 1977, Fazzini explained that the statue shows Jesus rising from the crater of a nuclear bomb. “The Resurrection” is made from bronze and measures 66 feet tall and 23 feet wide.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 03 Feb 2018 00:05 #75

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
Foxy wrote:
Flare, you just look the other way when it comes to the vatican worship that the top Germany elite were born & bred into? That the admiration AH had for all things Jesuit & Vatican was merely a passe thing? AH at best was indeed a sincere minded patsy. Brainwashed to led a nation to doom & a world to attack a false threat. The jew-nazi elite that controlled AH & the effort is right there. You Flare & the rest of this forums 'crew' of pro AH ignore the catholic deal so very much it becomes obvious. You folk are truly gate keeping several topics at all times from being revealed. Vatican. Black Sun/secret societies. And the truth that Germany was set up TWICE as the fall guy, but in reality ALL white nations gave up many more millions in loss of life in the 2 WW's. All you folk do to day is replay AH glory days & sound bites that were by design. This ALL did not 'just happen' & unfolded. It was P L A N N E D long before they occurred. :nono: Same fall guys/same victims/same benefactors in 2 major wars.........................that is not by chance...............at all.

You on the night shift in Tel Aviv tonight? :hahano:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 03 Feb 2018 00:10 #76

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Orangeaid wrote:
porridge wrote:
Ratzinger paedo apologist creepshow :lmao:



The same crap Jews have been spreading for a decade or more

Here's Pope Francis throwing it up to. In the Phillipines where it means I Love You

Who developed sign language again? Helen Keller, satanist. That 'sign' was used by the Luciferian WAY before her. Now what part of kneeling before IDOLS is in the bible? Hailing Mary is idolatry, and you fools do it every week led by pedo who is NOT anyones father at all. :facepalm: Yeah, you are the lone altar boy that loses every time you try & defend the worst false Christian church in the history of the world. Look what happened to Germany............... :sadno:

Now why would the Jewish press lie about that? :wissl: :wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 03 Feb 2018 00:41 #77

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Orangeaid wrote:
Says a race mixing Jew
What is your DNA, Orange Odor? Purely Air-E-On or is it mutt/mongrel prison bait descended from UK discard bins? The Ashkenazi/KHZAR do have a DNA that is forbidden. But so is much of the rituals practiced by your vatican den of vipers...........the crew remains supportive of the vatican.........even with all the links I provided showing child murder-rape for millennium. THAT seals the gate keep moniker. :twitch:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 03 Feb 2018 02:08 #78

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Orangeaid wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Flare, you just look the other way when it comes to the vatican worship that the top Germany elite were born & bred into? That the admiration AH had for all things Jesuit & Vatican was merely a passe thing? AH at best was indeed a sincere minded patsy. Brainwashed to led a nation to doom & a world to attack a false threat. The jew-nazi elite that controlled AH & the effort is right there. You Flare & the rest of this forums 'crew' of pro AH ignore the catholic deal so very much it becomes obvious. You folk are truly gate keeping several topics at all times from being revealed. Vatican. Black Sun/secret societies. And the truth that Germany was set up TWICE as the fall guy, but in reality ALL white nations gave up many more millions in loss of life in the 2 WW's. All you folk do to day is replay AH glory days & sound bites that were by design. This ALL did not 'just happen' & unfolded. It was P L A N N E D long before they occurred. :nono: Same fall guys/same victims/same benefactors in 2 major wars.........................that is not by chance...............at all.

You on the night shift in Tel Aviv tonight? :hahano:
You hit the knees each week for stone statues, wooden crosses & a man that is no ones 'father' but every child's nightmare................WTF is in your brainwashed mind besides booze?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 03 Feb 2018 02:33 #79

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18998
  • Likes received: 8954
Foxy if i send you a cut of the cheques Rothschild sends me, will you stop with the ad-hominems?
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition. 03 Feb 2018 02:38 #80

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
So Orange the church is only corrupt & controlled by cryptos when it suits you.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.