Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mods disabled because of internet crackdown?

Mods disabled because of internet crackdown? 21 Jul 2018 02:40 #1

• Foxy II
UK is most likely the home nation of the Zorro/Rod combo. And that nation is Orwell big time now. And who come this happened? Lazy, ignorant, Queen worshipers that rather watch football, drink warm beer & play darts? The JQ has OWNED tha UK for far longer than they admit. What's left, Ace?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mods disabled because of internet crackdown? 21 Jul 2018 10:56 #2

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Mods disabled because of internet crackdown? 21 Jul 2018 16:01 #3

• Foxy II
You asked a question, Daisy? Fuck no, but little man syndrome runs rampant in your Limey veins. Noticed the self censoring by your posts, (no more hard liner 'jew' bashing) now that your homeland of Jew-K/UK is way under siege.WTF? :lmao: What you lazy bastards asleep sheep like the USA? :wissl: And with that bell ringer/bad back making the $$ on the dole, you'd best keep that pie hole shut, else the free $hit $tops cold. :thumbup:

Mods disabled because of internet crackdown? 21 Jul 2018 23:27 #4

• Foxy II
► 1:52
southpark.cc.com/clips/104357/crips-4-life
Jul 13, 2014 - 2 min

Mods disabled because of internet crackdown? 23 Jul 2018 11:57 #5

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Mods disabled because of internet crackdown? 24 Jul 2018 03:43 #6

• Foxy II
Blimey, the slimy limey has slithered through the UK internet crack down :wissl: How did the 'team' fair in the dart league? What with all those hooligans carrying on so. :lmao:

Mods disabled because of internet crackdown? 25 Jul 2018 10:53 #7

What you going on about now, you prize clown. Truth Zone isn't censored ere in the U.K at all. Neither is it likely to get classed as a ''far right'' website. Too many different types of threads and diversity of opinions here. There might well be some threads which some people may view as ''far right'', but that doesn't mean TZ is necessarily a ''far right'' website.

One of the main reasons I don't post much anymore is because I'm very busy with my personal life, and because we're having a cracking summer here in Europe, over two and a half months now of sunshine. So I've been hitting the beach a lot, been out cycling a lot keeping fit etc. And when I'm not doing that, I've been busy with work and with my new business.

Now go and dip your head in a bucket of ice cold water or something, and repeat after me ''I must learn not to presume so much.'' :thumbup:

PS, weren't your ancestors once migrants to the U.S? Chances are they probably arrived there on a boat once upon a time. Who's the one with limey blood then.. :cool2:
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2018 11:44 by Return of Zorro.

Mods disabled because of internet crackdown? 25 Jul 2018 12:44 #8

• Foxy II
So, you still refuse to name your nation of birth. And nowadays censor yourself over the jew thing. My,my along w/that so called religion cult you belong to, nothing about you is revealed. Except how you have those school boy crush over AH. Keep fit, you? :lmao: Chicken planks for limbs, eh? Limey that is embarrassed to state your state. Speaking of state, you still ave kin folk in TEXAS? :yerright:

Mods disabled because of internet crackdown? 26 Jul 2018 03:18 #9

• Foxy II
You praise AH, yet AH was the puppet of Vatican City. Himmler a Jesuit darling. And you say nothing. As always. In fact NONE of you fucks say Jack Squat of the Abomination called Catholicism. :twitch: Daisy, you've never said anything other than 'none of your fucking business'. Such a shallow Hal. And yes, the UK 'net deal is putting a serious lock on your previous postings of say 1-2 years past. Wanna bet? Go public w/the AH thread of yours............ :thumbup:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare