Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Straight Christian fim makers ORDERED to make 'gay' film or go to jail

Straight Christian fim makers ORDERED to make 'gay' film or go to jail 17 Oct 2018 03:39 #1

• Foxy
NOT A HOAX: Judge orders Christian film makers to make same sex marriage films or GO TO JAIL

I had to double check this to make sure it was not a hoax, and it is not a hoax.
Two Christian filmmakers will appear before the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals in St. Paul Tuesday to challenge Minnesota state law which they say illegally forces them to produce and create films expressing messages that contradict their core beliefs.

Telescope Media Group owners Carl and Angel Larsen have already been threatened with hefty fines and up to 90 days in jail if they choose to disregard the law.

The Larsens want to enter the wedding industry. However, the state's Human Rights Act stipulates if the couple creates films celebrating their Christian beliefs about marriage - that marriage is between one man and one woman, they must also create films about marriage that violate their beliefs, including films promoting same-sex marriages.

"The government shouldn't threaten filmmakers with fines and jail time to force them to create films that violate their beliefs, " said ADF Senior Counsel Jeremy Tedesco in a press release. "Carl and Angel are storytellers - they script, stage, conduct interviews, capture footage, select music, edit and more - all to tell compelling stories through film that promote their religious beliefs."

According to the ADF, Minnesota officials have repeatedly stated that private businesses such as the Larsens' violate the law if they decline to create films promoting same-sex weddings. Penalties for violation include payment of a civil penalty to the state; triple compensatory damages; punitive damages of up to $25, 000; a criminal penalty of up to $1, 000; and even up to 90 days in jail.

My comment: So the Minnesota libs are now so unhinged they will destroy you for NOT trampling your own beliefs. CRAZY. I don't think there are any other countries that will jail you for refusing to make a gay film. What the hell happened here? Likely via an Obama appointed judge also.
J.Stone. My comment, this liberal disease need's eradicated from the face of the earth. :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Straight Christian fim makers ORDERED to make 'gay' film or go to jail 17 Oct 2018 05:06 #2

• Foxy
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare