Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RUMOR? CFO of Huawei arrested in Canuck land & extradited to USA

RUMOR? CFO of Huawei arrested in Canuck land & extradited to USA 07 Dec 2018 07:54 #1

• Foxy
NOT GOOD: China has stated the arrest of the CFO of Huawei was a "kidnapping" and equal to a declaration of war. PROBLEM: THEY ARE RIGHT.

It is as bad as I said it was. China has demanded her immediate release. Trump refuses to acknowledge it (perhaps he's being kept in the dark about this) and warnings have been given to the CEO's of Google, Facebook and others to not travel to China because China could retaliate by jailing them.
China would be more within it's rights to jail them than the West was when it took Huwaei's CFO. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!

And not a buzz about it in America's MSM, HARDLY A PEEP. RIDICULOUS!!!

Correction to the Huawei report: The CFO of Huawei is a woman, not a man

My bad there, I don't know Chinese names)

SORCHA: (grain of salt here

Sorcha has claimed that "rumor is circulating the Kremlin" about the downing of a U.S. F-18 and C-130 during a refueling mission. The claim: China nailed them with lasers after the arrest of the CEO of Huawei. Now, whether or not that is true, one thing is definitely true: China's going to be MAJORLY PISSED about that, we have not seen the end of this. See my original report down the page (I had this up within an hour of the arrest, ) it is a VERY BIG deal that absolutely will explode if he is not quickly released - with apologies - SOURCE: Jimstone.is
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare