Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist-

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 22 Dec 2018 18:31 #21

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7364
  • Likes received: 946
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I know he claims to be Jew, he also says he was raised Catholic. So which is it?

You claim to be against statism, but support ultra-statists (fascists). So which is it? :yerright:
Why don't you answer the question?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 22 Dec 2018 18:45 #22

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I know he claims to be Jew, he also says he was raised Catholic. So which is it?

You claim to be against statism, but support ultra-statists (fascists). So which is it? :yerright:
Why don't you answer the question?

Am I Milo Pedopopulous? :noway:

You are you however. So why don't you answer the question?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 22 Dec 2018 19:11 #23

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7364
  • Likes received: 946
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I know he claims to be Jew, he also says he was raised Catholic. So which is it?

You claim to be against statism, but support ultra-statists (fascists). So which is it? :yerright:
Why don't you answer the question?

Am I Milo Pedopopulous? :noway:

You are you however. So why don't you answer the question?
Do you have anymore fallacies?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 23 Jan 2019 20:23 #24

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Forgot to add this one to the Ziocon MIGA swamp.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 00:37 #25

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
Does he explicitly say he doesnt think the official 9/11 story is accurate in later times?

Perhaps he is just frustrated with people putting so much effort into dead ends... or ghosts as he puts it.

I think he kind of has a point... especially once we get into 9/11 twilight zone where some claim NO people died that day. It just makes 9/11 people look nuts to gen pop.

I dont see much of an expose there at all..its not as if he was later saying 19 muslims with box cutters did it.

He just talked about our short time on this earth and that people perhaps make better use of it by going after the tangible things the ruling class are doing to us.

Porridge you seem to take great offence to the fact that there are differences in IQ between ethnicities, you think its shilling?

I think its reality tbh.

Race/ethnicity realism is a very sensitive issue for many, but some of us can accept our place.

If jews werent generally more clever they wouldnt be holding all those high level positions, including US govt positions as open dual citizens, and getting gentiles to pay for Israel... but they are.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 01:29 #26

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
Molyneux has always copy-pasted the official story of 9/11. Also in other cases he didn't want to hear alternative explanations and has mocked "conspiracy theorists" in various audios.

I see it probably as a way to not lose his big following, many people will switch off when they are confronted with alternative realities behind the fed narratives.

Many of his philosophical chats still are very good and he is on point with race and IQ I think. There shouldn't be any taboo there.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 01:31 #27

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714


Sure Novum (((synthetic truth))) FTW! :salute:



HELLO CREEPY FREAK?

Porridge you seem to take great offence to the fact that there are differences in IQ between ethnicities, you think its shilling?

I cant stand supremacist idiots in truth..specially Zionazis. Thought ide made that clear by now.
Specially when we were talking race not ethnicity..you changed it to ethnicity remember.
Like you used to think Jews were a race too why you felt strongly to disagree with me on that also??
I explained pretty well IQ is not about race its about education.
You debunked yourself saying Israeli Jews are not the same as US Jews..
So you use this pseudo race genetics bullshit when it suits.
Race/ethnicity realism is a very sensitive issue for many, but some of us can accept our place.

See how you change the goal posts again? ;)

truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/68446-stefan-molyneux-exposed.html :left:

Shame the renegade videos been taken down as he was shilling his arse off on that one blatantly & claiming all Jews were superior to us goy.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 01:33 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 02:00 #28

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
Im not changing the goal posts when I use both those terms... its just that some here argue there is no such thing as race, but they cant really deny different ethnicities. So ive used both terms recently.

Lets assume humans are a spectrum of ethnicities then, it doesnt make much difference to me.. words are just things we ascribe meaning to, and really what i mean when i speak of these things are different groups of people.. so call em what you want.. call em different gobbltythingymabobs for all i care, what matters is understanding what we are talking about.

I do disagree with you if you claim jews are not a divergent group of people.. they are.

That said, i also agree with you they are most closely linked to certain other european ethnicities.

But they have diverged.

And i think the bluebloods up higher are a different kettle of fish again to your boss class ashkenazi.

Call me a self hating gentile but im yet to see evidence that ashkenazi american jews arent smarter than the average goy.. and again this is evident in leadership positions and how effective their propaganda is against gentiles.

Some of us here may see through aspects of it but most dont.

Much of white america is the Le american bear meme. "muh greatest ally"

I do think many Israeli jews are different to US ashkenazi ... they have more arab in them.

Even Bari Weiss just said this on Rogan... but I already thought this... just by looking at them.

(I wouldnt even be suprised if some funny business went on there and palestinian kids became israelis... but im heading into my own tinfoil area on this one)

Oracle here used to mention galacian jews vs ashkenazi also.. and Israeli jews can be different again (more arab)

It would also account for the difference in IQ scores.

Sorry i dont think differences in ethnicities is 'pseudo race genetics bullshit'

I think there are real differences in ethnicities.. if that makes me a zionazi shill so be it.

If i dont think a somalian can become an electronic engineer just as likely as a norwegian american i guess that makes me a nazi.

Leftists bleat all day now that race is a social construct... if they want to play that game then we just have to talk about ethnicities, as they dont seem to deny that differences exist there.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 02:02 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 11:00 #29

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
You're all over the place again Novum..

Ashkenazi Jews in America are the same ethnicity as Ashkenazi Jews in Israel..so how do you claim they are cleverer if its about ethnicity?

Plus your moly'd mate Stefan cant differentiate between Ashkenazi & other Jews, he just likes kissing Jew arse for shekels.

Real question is why are these alt right paid shills pushing the pseudo race bullshit like its important for people to know about.
Normal folks who dont wish to get brought into the lower dimensional race obsession & ethnic fascism extremist agenda Zeig Heil.. most definitely will be turned off...where is this agenda leading I wonder. Sounds like some cointroll pro tribal bullshit to me..
You think that makes people smarter tho right & Jews are smarter than us, they might be smarter than you, but again you are a totally different ethnicity living down in Oz to me in Blighty right? :facepalm:

Your mate in full swing.. from about 3 minutes on..pretty much saying what you are trying to tell me.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 11:03 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 11:46 #30

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
porridge wrote:
You're all over the place again Novum..

Ashkenazi Jews in America are the same ethnicity as Ashkenazi Jews in Israel..so how do you claim they are cleverer if its about ethnicity?

Nope not all over the place, you have to realise that not all jews in Israel are askenazi from europe... there were also jews already in the area and neighbouring areas, they became part of the population after Israel was formed. Some where right there others moved in from surrounds.

Many of those people have more of an arabic element to them aka sephardic than euro ashkenazi.

Here...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Jews
Arab Jews (Arabic: اليهود العرب‎ al-Yahūd al-ʿArab; Hebrew: יהודים ערבים‎ Yehudim `Aravim) is a controversial term[1] referring to Jews living in or originating from the Arab world.[2]

Jews living in Arab-majority countries speak Arabic, using one of the many Arabic dialects (see also Judeo-Arabic languages) as their primary community language, with Hebrew used for liturgical and cultural purposes (literature, philosophy, poetry, etc.).

Many aspects of their culture (music, clothes, food, architecture of synagogues and houses, etc.) have commonality with local Arab population.

They usually follow Sephardi Jewish liturgy, making them one of the largest groups among Mizrahi Jews.

Most of the population was either forced out, fled or voluntarily left after the founding of Israel in 1948, for the new Jewish state

So Israel is a different deal to the US ashkenazi.

Shit man you can see it just by looking at some of the Israelis... it really is that simple sometimes. A good number of them dont look like your new yawk ashkies.

porridge wrote:
Real question is why are these alt right paid shills pushing the pseudo race bullshit like its important for people to know about.
Normal folks who dont wish to get brought into the lower dimensional race obsession & ethnic fascism extremist agenda Zeig Heil.. most definitely will be turned off...where is this agenda leading I wonder. Sounds like some cointroll pro tribal bullshit to me..

Well i dont think you speak for all normal folks.

There are some normal folk who see that differences exist and these differences result in real social issues.

Not everyone wants to be dealing with these kinds of things in their neighbourhood, and in their life, let alone be sponsoring them.

Not all 'normal folk' want 3rd worlders pouring into their countries.. especially the eastern europeans it seems who still have a strong sense of identity and nationalistic tendencies.

Crime stats, employment/welfare stats and more reflect some of these differences, but people will keep denying there are inherent differences in people in some cases and with certain things.

You can say people like Jared Taylor are on someones payroll but I dont agree.

And again yes I do think american/european ashkenazi are quite clever. Though there is a degree of nepotism involved also now that theyve worked their way into powerful positions.

And theres all kinds of clever anyway. Because whites outnumber jews it still means there are large amount of high IQ whites.

But I think whites have lost touch with the notion of working together for their own benefit whereas jews excel at this. So that is one aspect of intelligence perhaps where jews excel, long term strategy and planning.

And even if they do try work together they just get labelled nazis by the establishment... as were seeing in eastern europe now where american jews are calling hungarians and poles nazis because they dont want to settle boat loads of africans in their countries.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 12:09 #31

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Novum Israel is only 60 years old hardly a melting pot & the majority of Jews in Israel are Ashkenazi. Like how can you think they have changed massively in that time from American Jews?
You might as well call them Hillbilly Jews, that'll make more sense.

Like Irish Pikeys in the UK..they dont wish to assimilate but stay feral. So they have a low IQ. Simples lol. Not rocket science.

A small amount of Orthodox Jews tested in private schools does not prove the very small minority ethnic group Ashkenazi are more intelligent than the rest of us. Why do you buyt this propaganda without question is the issue I have. Might as well buy the 6 gazillion..& the race bullshit too for their shithole theocrazy.
And theres all kinds of clever anyway. Because whites outnumber jews it still means there are large amount of high IQ whites.

But I think whites have lost touch with the notion of working together for their own benefit whereas jews excel at this. So that is one aspect of intelligence perhaps where jews excel, long term strategy and planning.

And even if they do try work together they just get labelled nazis by the establishment... as were seeing in eastern europe now where american jews are calling hungarians and poles nazis because they dont want to settle boat loads of africans in their countries.

Yeah coz Jews are tribal so they employ & promote Jews like masonry..unlike what your click bait mate Stef is pushing. Did you watch that video??

You get labelled as Nazi when you push pseudo bollocks attacking other races constantly you mean..
But just play dumb right..like them Brazilian baboon butt girls lol
Yeah you guys arnt racially obsessed or supremacist in anyway.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 12:34 #32

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
porridge wrote:
Novum Israel is only 60 years old hardly a melting pot & the majority of Jews in Israel are Ashkenazi. Like how can you think they have changed massively in that time from American Jews?
You might as well call them Hillbilly Jews, that'll make more sense.

So you are just going to ignore the fact that there are arab and other non ashkenazi jews in Israel and that Israels ethnic make up is not the same as US jews?

My post above went right over your head did it. Well here is some more...

Jews from Europe and the former Soviet Union and their descendants born in Israel, including Ashkenazi Jews, constitute approximately 50% of Jewish Israelis.

Jews who left or fled Arab and Muslim countries and their descendants, including both Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews, form most of the rest of the Jewish population.


How difficult is that to understand? ^ :dunno:
porridge wrote:
A small amount of Orthodox Jews tested in private schools does not prove the very small minority ethnic group Ashkenazi are more intelligent than the rest of us. Why do you buy this propaganda without question is the issue I have. Might as well buy the 6 gazillion..& the race bullshit too for their shithole theocrazy.

Steven Pinker – who lectured on “Jews, Genes, and Intelligence” in 2007 - says “their average IQ has been measured at 108-115.”

Richard Lynn (frothys mate), author of “The Intelligence of American Jews” in 2004, says it is “only” a half-standard higher: 107.5.

Henry Harpending, Jason Hardy, and Gregory Cochran, University of Utah authors of the 2005 research report, “Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence,” state that their subjects, “score .75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European average, corresponding to an IQ of 112-115.”

Charles Murray, in his 2007 essay “Jewish Genius,” says “their mean is somewhere in the range of 107-115, with 110 being a plausible compromise.”

The average IQ score of Ashkenazi Jews has been calculated under some studies to be within the range of 108 to 115, which is significantly higher than the population average in the countries in which the studies took place.

Ashkenazi Jews have had success in a variety of academic fields disproportionate to their small population size, including science, technology, politics, and law.

For instance, Ashkenazi Jews have won more than one quarter of Fields Medals, Turing Awards, and Regeneron Science Talent Search awards[citation needed].

People of Ashkenazi Jewish descent are also disproportionately represented among world chess champions (54 percent),[11] National Medal of Science recipients (37 percent), U.S. Nobel Prize winners (29 percent),[12] and Nobel laureates in medicine or physiology (42 percent).

Furthermore, Jews comprise up to one third of the student populace at Ivy League schools[10] and 30 percent of U.S. Supreme Court law clerks.[13] And in the United States, 31% of the Jewish adult population holds a post-graduate degree, compared to 38% of Hindus, 10% of Catholics and 14% of mainline Protestants.[14]

Ashkenazi Jews have also had disproportionate success in non-academic fields such as business and commerce. According to the 1931 census of Poland, Jews comprised 9.8 percent of the Polish population but controlled 22.4 percent of the wealth in the country.[13] Despite their small population, Ashkenazi Jews in Poland also owned 55 percent of large and medium-sized commercial businesses in 1938 and dominated the textile, chemical, food, transportation, paper manufacturing, and building material industries.[13] In the United States according to 2014 figures, 44% of the Jewish population lives in households with an income of $100,000 or more, compared to 19% for the entire US population.[15]

A more direct approach is to measure intelligence with psychometric tests. Different studies have found different results, but most have found well above-average verbal and mathematical intelligence in Ashkenazi Jews, along with somewhat below-average spatial intelligence.

And let us not forget they occupy swathes of US govt as dual citizens and get goys to fund Israel. :wissl:

Now I know some will claim some of the above (or all of it) is nepotism but there is a pattern, and even if it is nepotism that still makes them smart, because everyone else is not as smart to do the same.

porridge wrote:
Yeah coz Jews are tribal so they employ & promote Jews like masonry..unlike what your click bait mate Stef is pushing. Did you watch that video??

You get labelled as Nazi when you push pseudo bollocks attacking other races constantly you mean..
But just play dumb right..like them Brazilian baboon butt girls lol
Yeah you guys arnt racially obsessed or supremacist in anyway.

I watched it again and have watched it before.

With so many jews in powerful well paid positions steering the gentiles, again I cant say he is wrong.

Reality isnt pseudo bollocks... crime stats by race isnt pseudo bollocks.

You like frothy think boatloads of 3rd worlders can get dumped into 1st world countries and have no negative effects... that essentially there are no differences that are inherent in the new arrivals. But the crime stats say otherwise.

Of course people who question the ruling classes agendas are called nazis.. because the ruling class and their politician minions are clever (lots of jews in the mix there) and have an army of NPC goys who have been pavlovian conditioned to autistically screech NAZI at any fellow goy who doesnt tow the ruling classes line. :yup:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 12:38 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 12:46 #33

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Novum Wrote:
So you are just going to ignore the fact that there are arab and other non ashkenazi jews in Israel and that Israels ethnic make up is not the same as US jews?

My post above went right over your head did it. Well here is some more...

Jews from Europe and the former Soviet Union and their descendants born in Israel, including Ashkenazi Jews, constitute approximately 50% of Jewish Israelis.

Jews who left or fled Arab and Muslim countries and their descendants, including both Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews, form most of the rest of the Jewish population.


How difficult is that to understand? ^ :dunno:

Didnt I just say the majority of Jews in Israel are Ashkenazi?? Like 3million. :wtf:
What is your point?
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 12:55 #34

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
50 percent is hardly a majority porridge.

If youre going for a technical win then if theyre 50.1 % and the rest are 49.9 % then i guess you win :facepalm:

But back to the IQ thing and if ashkenazi are only 50 percent of the israeli population it stands to reason Israel will score lower on IQ tests than when testing american and european ashkenazi specifically.

Because out of a sample size we can assume approx 50 percent of Israelis arent ashkenazi. .. and a good number of those who arent will be arab jews.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 13:12 #35

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Novum wrote:
You like frothy think boatloads of 3rd worlders can get dumped into 1st world countries and have no negative effects... that essentially there are no differences that are inherent in the new arrivals. But the crime stats say otherwise.

Im not going to waste my time & engage with someone who resorts to slandering anyone who doesn't buy their agenda. Ive never said anything of the sort...this is what you resort too always slander.
If you want to talk about crime & immigration..check the mirror, as last time I checked Australian indigenous had their land stolen & have been shoved on reservations forced to assimilate into your alien ways. Isnt that exactly the same scenario you are talking about...when they lived quite conformably before you showed up & enslaved them. You say you are anti establishment?
Like of course this means I have white guilt bla bla..just to recognise that maybe you are a hypocrite through & through..
Of course people who question the ruling classes agendas are called nazis.. because the ruling class and their politician minions are clever (lots of jews in the mix there) and have an army of NPC goys who have been pavlovian conditioned to autistically screech NAZI at any fellow goy who doesnt tow the ruling classes line. :yup:
Thats funny as theres an army of cointroll NPC trolls calling anyone who disagrees with them low IQ.
They are mostly pro establishment ive always found actually..MAGA..ZOG please cut the shit.
They attack anyone who doesnt buy their extreme ideals & label them..
No divisionist agenda tho..

Im not interested in your Jew spam either..I could spam you some back, but the topic bores the shit out of me, as ive already explained its down to education like in far East .. brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
US & Israel sadly lack.

Im more interested in exposing click bait shills pushing an anti true white Zionazi agenda.
How you deny your mate Stef isnt & even apologise for AJ as well..tells me you are totally compromised like the rest on here.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 13:22 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 13:19 #36

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
novum wrote:
50 percent is hardly a majority porridge.

If youre going for a technical win then if theyre 50.1 % and the rest are 49.9 % then i guess you win :facepalm:

But back to the IQ thing and if ashkenazi are only 50 percent of the israeli population it stands to reason Israel will score lower on IQ tests than when testing american and european ashkenazi specifically.

Because out of a sample size we can assume approx 50 percent of Israelis arent ashkenazi. .. and a good number of those who arent will be arab jews.

Majority of Jews in Israel are Ashkenazi most definitely the majority of educated also I should imagine..

Like if you cant handle that fact then I cant help you sorry..find another silly argument.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 13:42 #37

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
porridge wrote:
Majority of Jews in Israel are Ashkenazi

Nope, they arent.

50 percent are Ashkenazi, that isnt any kind of overwhelming majority.

Its half.

The other half arent.

And hence might explain the IQ disparity between Israel and Ashkenazi specific testing elsewhere.

porridge wrote:
most definitely the majority of educated also I should imagine..

All the different kinds of jews in Israel are quite well assimilated from all accounts and get the same education.

Theyve been at it since 48 and massively funded.

But again even if that isnt the case, any IQ tests of a sample group in Israel will only have around 50 percent ashkenazi in them.

porridge wrote:
Like if you cant handle that fact then I cant help you sorry..find another silly argument.

Your facts are refuted by the actual facts, seems im not the one who cant handle the reality of the ethnic make up of Israeli jews.

I guess using the IQ thing didnt work out so well for you once you and everyone else reading realises around half of Israels jews are arab-sephardi and NOT ashkenazi.

Some more wiki stats on Israeli jews...

The Jewish population in Israel comprises all Jewish diaspora communities, including Ashkenazi Jews, Sephardi Jews, Mizrahi Jews, Beta Israel, Cochin Jews, Bene Israel, Karaite Jews, and many other groups.

Jews from Europe and the former Soviet Union and their descendants born in Israel, including Ashkenazi Jews, constitute approximately 50% of Jewish Israelis.

Jews who left or fled Arab and Muslim countries and their descendants, including both Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews, form most of the rest of the Jewish population.

Jewish intermarriage rates run at over 35% and recent studies suggest that the percentage of Israelis descended from both Sephardi and Ashkenazi Jews increases by 0.5 percent every year, with over 25% of school children now originating from both communities.

Following the declaration of the state, a flood of Jewish migrants and refugees entered Israel from the Arab world and the Muslim world in general. Most were Sephardim and Mizrahim, which included Jews from the Maghreb, Yemenite Jews, Bukharan Jews, Persian Jews, Iraqi Jews, Kurdish Jews, and smaller communities, principally from Libya, Egypt and Turkey.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 13:53 #38

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
O dear.

50% of the population is Ashkenazi & the rest are made of different ethnic Jews..Sephardi, Mizrahi, Falasha...& some non Jewish Arabs.

So whos the majority again? :facepalm:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 13:57 #39

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
porridge wrote:
If you want to talk about crime & immigration..check the mirror, as last time I checked Australian indigenous had their land stolen & have been shoved on reservations forced to assimilate into your alien ways. Isnt that exactly the same scenario you are talking about...when they lived quite comfortably before you showed up & enslaved them. You say you are anti establishment?

Almost all of them do not want to revert back to how they used to live, despite being given massive areas of land back.

However they dont want to work much either in the white mans world.

But then people think 3rd world africans will slot right in. :facepalm:

Gibs free stuff u owe me is something they both have in common to an extent.

And when they dont get it, they break into peoples homes to get it in higher numbers than other ethnicities.

porridge wrote:
Im more interested in exposing click bait shills pushing an anti true white Zionazi agenda.
How you deny your mate Stef isnt & even apologise for AJ as well..tells me you are totally compromised like the rest on here.

I dont apologise for AJ, i think he has perhaps been useful to get people into the rabbit hole.

Infact his early 2 party paradigm stuff was good and on the money.

Of course now with the Donnie shilling he's gone full AIPAC sponsored.

Moly probably just gets your goat because of the race and IQ stuff.

Its ok, pfiz disliked him because of that also.. as theyres no way the jews who run everything could be smarter. :shiner:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Arm chair Freud's & Neo-National-Socialist- 24 Jan 2019 14:07 #40

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
porridge wrote:
O dear.

50% of the population is Ashkenazi & the rest are made of different ethnic Jews..Sephardi, Mizrahi, Falasha...& some non Jewish Arabs.

So whos the majority again? :facepalm:

Yawn porridge, everyone can see how this aspect of the convo came about.

Lets backtrack for a moment to what was the crux of your attempted win.

You wanted to poo-poo on the ethnicity correlating to IQ idea by pointing out that the same ethnicity of people score differently in 2 different countries.

Ergo it fits in with your belief system that IQ is all about education.

But the Israelis are not the same people as the american and european ashkenazi that top IQ tests.

Only half of the Israelis are ashkenazi.

And the other half are pretty much and for the most part arab Israelis.

Therefore IQ tests from Israel will be sampling around 50 percent ashkenazi and 50 percent other (mostly arab jews).

So your argument that Israel can be used as an example to negate the IQ - ethnicity correlation is invalid.

As you arent testing ashkenazi when testing Israelis .. youre testing half ashkenazi and half arab israeli.

Its obvious you didnt know this a few posts back.

Trying to latch onto something else to save face wont work, the readers can see.

Arabs and arab israelis wont score as high in IQ tests as ashkenazi.

Hence IQ tests out of Israel will be lower than when european and american ashkenazi are tested.

Again the truth is racist but.

Right, i need to go iron my KKK hood.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.