Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpts of] 17

[excerpts of] 17 11 Jul 2019 21:41 #221

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member
Here & Everywhere.
McCartney - Hic et ubique and There.

Despite its high squadron number, 201 Squadron is one of the oldest squadrons in the RAF. It was formed as No. 1 Squadron of the Royal Naval Air Service on 17 October 1914, and reformed under that designation on 6 December 1916, only being renumbered to 201 Squadron on the formation of the RAF on 1 April 1918 – all the RNAS squadrons getting new numbers by adding 200 to their original number, It started out as a reconnaissance unit, but was soon flying fighter aircraft. A Victoria Cross was won by a member of No. 1 Squadron RNAS when on 7 June 1915 Sub-Lieutenant R.A.J. Warneford shot down Zeppelin LZ.37.
Led Zeppelin 1970 What Is And What Should Never Be Live At The Royal Albert Hall HD.

The Nieuport 17 C.1 (or Nieuport XVII C.1) was a French sesquiplane fighter designed and manufactured by the Nieuport company during World War I- The upper wings of the 17 used a typical structure for the period, with widely spaced spars connected with full chord ribs and compression ribs, cross braced internally with wire, and augmented with riblets on the leading edge. Production of the new Alkan-Hamy synchronization gear permitted the wing-mounted Lewis gun used on the earliest examples to be replaced with a synchronised Vickers gun mounted on the fuselage to fire through the propeller arc.

Aéronautique Militaire.

Many British Empire air aces flew Nieuport fighters. Numerous Italian aces, all achieved victories while flying Nieuport fighters. 1st and 5th Belgian escadrilles were equipped with the Nieu port 17 and 23. The Imperial Russian Air Service operated large numbers of Nieuports of all types, including the Nieuport 17, 21 and 23, many of these were operated not only during the Eastern Front of the conflict, but continued to be flown for a time following the Russian Revolution that resulted in the creation of the Soviet Union. Like the other Nieuport types, during its later life the 17 was operated in large numbers as an advanced trainer - I like Tiger II's Grrrrrrr.
A friend lent me shades.So I could hide my eyes that day. Was a snowy day. redshed.co.uk/tech-reviews/best-spy-glasses/
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2019 21:51 by Ghost Dog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] 17 11 Jul 2019 21:42 #222

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member
Episode 17 Series 3 .
Grateful Dead OR Close Encounters Eugene - London Weekend TV.

An American author hires a British butler and discovers that they are polar opposites - Original Air date 22 January 1978 - Dorothy wants a dog but Robert doesn't like pets. She gets a dog on trial from a Mrs Shelton. How will Robert react?. At first the USSR claimed that the satellite had been completely destroyed during re-entry, but later searches showed debris from Kosmos 954 had been deposited on Canadian territory along a 600-kilometre (370 mi) path from Great Slave Lake to Baker Lake.
Two's Company - The Pet.

Paolo Violi ( 6 February 1931) was an Italian-Canadian mobster and acting capodecina of the Bonanno crime family's faction in Montreal, the Cotroni crime family. The Violi and were from Calabria while the Rizzuto crime family, like the Bonanno's, were from Sicily - On 4 November 2012 Joe Di Maulo, a longtime ally of the Cotroni family, was murdered outside his Montreal home. Police believe his murder is part of an ongoing power struggle between the Sicilians and their rivals - Herbert Sutcliffe (24 November 1894) was an English professional cricketer who represented Yorkshire and England as an opening batsman - Joseph Calleja, (born in Attard), is a Maltesetenor - Rose Dugdale & Eddie Gallagher become the first IRA members to marry in prison in the history of the Republic of Ireland, and Dugdale was educated at the nearby Miss Ironside's School for Girls in Kensington, west London.

L'homme en question - What are you? The Godfather (1974) Part 2 Sicilian Revenge HD.

Ethiopia declares the ambassador of West Germany persona non grata - Father Czmil was born (20 October 1914) Vyshnya a small town in western Ukraine, some 30 kilometers from the present Polish border Rawa Ruska/Medyka. After graduating from the school of Salesian aspirants Czmil was admitted to the Salesian Novitiate in Villa Moglia (Chieri) in 1935. He took his three-year temporary vows in 1936. After World War II, he followed up his studies with a baccalaureate in Pedagogyin 1947 at the Salesian Pontifical Athenaeum in Turin - Desmond DeChone Figgins is an American former professional baseball 3rd baseman and out fielder - He attended Brandon High School - LG Sir Oliver William Hargreaves Leese, 3rd Baronet, KCB, CBE, DSO (27 October 1894) was a senior British Army officer who saw distinguished active service during both the world wars. He is most notable during the Second World War for commanding XXX Corps in North Africa and Sicily - Sutcliffe was noted for his concentration and determination, qualities which made him invaluable to his teams in adverse batting conditions - Following his conviction and incarceration, Peter Sutcliffe chose to use the name Coonan, his mother's maiden name. Whether you are a fan of big bore handguns, a 1911 aficionado, or simply a shooter who enjoys a unique firearm, the Coonan is a perfect addition. I'm not sure about God, but I am now quite sure about witches.
A friend lent me shades.So I could hide my eyes that day. Was a snowy day. redshed.co.uk/tech-reviews/best-spy-glasses/
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2019 23:57 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 11 Jul 2019 21:44 #223

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member
Episode 17 Series3.

Modern Mother and Daughter.

Original Airdate 4 May 1995 - Saffronhas moved out of the house and into university housing, leaving a despondent Edina home alone - Meanwhile, Patsy learns that Ella magazine has folded, and Magda suggests that she goes with her to work in New York. Edina and Patsy commiserate drunkenly with each other on the sudden changes in their lives. It is based on the French & Saunders sketch.
Absolutely Fabulous - Fear.

2 - The Mafia Godfather Salvatore Riina known as the "Beast of Sicily" goes on trial in Sicily under massive security accused of the murder of top prosecutor Giovanni Falcone - Its the same old song - May the 4th be with you La ruleta de la fortuna - Connie Wisniewski has been considered by many historians as the best underhand pitcher of the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League - Lewis Thompson Preston (5 August 1926) was a U.S. banker and President of the World Bank. After service in the US Marines during World War II, he graduated from Harvard with a degree in history. He then worked at J. P. Morgan, where he became a board member and then CEO.

Please don't misunderstand me. Channel 4 This is more than a superstition, I know.continuity - The danger is very real. Nicam stereo.

Christopher James Ikonomidis is an Australian professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder or as a winger for Perth Glory and the Australia national team - Classical Violinist Louis Krasner was born in Cherkasy, in present-day Ukraine - Alexander Jonathan Lawther is an English actor best known for portraying James in the Channel 4/Netflix series The End of the F***ing World etc and SF antology Black Mirror - Shameik Moore born in Atlanta, Georgia is an American actor, singer, dancer, and rapper. His family originates in Jamaica. - In 2000, the show was ranked number 17 on the 100 Greatest British TV Programmes by the British Film Institute. At some point in the late 1960s or early 70s, Edina met and married a man named Marshall Turtle, with whom she had a son named Serge - Patsy was the last of a string of children born to an aging Czech mother in Paris, who gave birth "like a sprinkler, scattering bastard babies all over Europe - Do not meddle, or you will have to deal with me. It will be Jessica's joy to walk at my side.
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2019 22:50 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 11 Jul 2019 21:45 #224

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member
F.E.A.R.
Ian Brown - Polydor.

The term Glasshouse originated from the military prison at Aldershot, which had a glazed roof - 105 days remain until the end of the year - Released on 17 September 2001, it placed No. 13 on the UK Singles Chart and was both a commercial and critical success - The Greater Mysteries took place in Boedromion - the 3rd month of the Attic calendar, falling in late summer around September – and lasted 10 days.

The Glass House Trailer - 14 September 2001 USA And I know you would never be unfaithful to me.

A Night at the Movies - The first military prisons were established in 1844 - Grissom and Catherine investigate a man murdered in a movie theater during the show. The murder weapon, a screwdriver, is found to possess glove prints. Meanwhile Warrick, Nick and Sara investigate the death of a teenager found shot to death in a bullet-riddled warehouse, where more than 100 rounds were fired from every conceivable angle, but was only hit once - The default date used by git format patch for email output - The New York Stock Exchange reopens for trading after the September 11 attacks, the longest closure since the Great Depression - Operation Market Garden is still remembered with parachuting and dedications on this day - On the 17th, the participants began the Epidauria, a festival for Asklepios named after his main sanctuary at Epidauros. The Attic calendar or Athenian calendar is the calendar that was in use in ancient Attica, the ancestral territory of the Athenian polis - Scotland Yard apologised to Tia's family after it took a week to discover her body hidden in the Attic of her grandmother's home - Tia Sharp was cremated on 14 September, after a private family funeral - As the Morts of Lancashire accumulated wealth, they also increased their property portfolios of grand halls and houses. This included Alder House.
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2019 22:42 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 14 Jul 2019 19:10 #225

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member
Magister Militum

I'm in there right now aren't I ?

Operation Ostra Brama ended in victory for the Polish Home Army when the German occupiers in Wilno were defeated, but the following day the Soviet NKVD entered the city and proceeded to intern the Polish fighters and arrest their officers - Soviet forces captured Pinsk. Most of the Jews were killed in late October 1942, during the liquidation of the Pińsk Ghetto by the German Ordnungspolizei and the Byelo russian Auxiliary Police. Ten thousand were murdered in one day. Notable resident Semyon Abramovich Furman (December 1, 1920March 17,1978) was a Soviet chess Grandmaster and trainer - 28 prisoners revolted at La Santé Prison in Paris. All were shot - Eugen Weidmann (February 5, 1908 – June 17 , 1939) was a German criminal and serial murderer who was executed by guillotine in France, the last public execution in that country - British actor Christopher Lee – who was 17 at the time – witnessed the event.
Rasputin / Think only of my eyes.

We're the lovers on the streets. On 14 July 1944, a car carrying Asmahan and a female friend crashed and went into a canal at the side of the road, after the driver lost control near the city of Mansoura, Egypt..The driver, however, managed to escape. These circumstances gave rise to many suspicions, rumours and conspiracy theories. British intelligence, for example, after many reports circulated claiming she had been working for them, was accused of having got rid of her after she had attempted to meet with German agents. The German Gestapo was also accused of murde ring her for the help she had given the British - Aad Mansveld (5 December 1991) was a Dutch footballer who played a total of 559 games for ADO Den Haag. He also won 6 caps for the national side - On 17 April Neide handed over command to Oblt..German submarine U-415 was attacked in the early hours of 7 June by a Leigh light equipped Wellington and severely damaged; she returned to Brest the following day. U-415 struck a mine (Jellyfish 5) and sank in the Bay of Biscay off Brest. Shipping is big business, although Nantes and Saint-Nazaire offer much larger docks and attract more of the larger vessels - Lynn Loring played Barbara, the daughter of Inspector Lewis Erskine, during the first season (1965 - 66) of The F.B.I..Maybe it's our sweetness.
Asmahan - Agora (2009) Official HD Trailer.

CDXV - Tiger needs Horse, needs Dog, needs Tiger; but his rival opposes the Monkey - Having driven out the Jews, Alexandria's new patriarch, Cyril, has instigated the mob after taking offense at Hypatia's scientific rationalism - Hypatia (born c. 3 50–370; died 415 AD) was a Hellenistic Neoplatonist philosopher, astronomer, and mathematician, who lived in Alexandria, Egypt, then part of the Eastern Roman Empire. She was a prominent thinker of the Neoplatonic school in Alexandria where she taught philosophy and astronomy. She is the first female mathematician whose life is reasonably well recorded. Hypatia was renowned in her own lifetime as a great teacher and a wise counselor. Hypatia's murder shocked the empire and transformed her into a "martyr for philosophy", leading future Neoplatonists such as Damascius to become increasingly fervent in their opposition to Christianity. During the Middle Ages, Hypatia was co-opted as a symbol of Christian virtue and scholars believe she was part of the basis for the legend of Saint Catherine of Alexandria. Hypatia was honored as an astronomer when 238 Hypatia, a main belt asteroid discovered in 1884, was named for her. The lunar crater Hypatia was also named for her, in addition to craters named for her father Theon. The 180 km Rimae Hypatia are located north of the crater, one degree south of the equator, along the Mare Tranquillitatis - In the Vietnamese & Gurung zodiac, the cat takes the place of the Rabbit - 415 was one of the original 3 area codes in California, established in 1947. It stretched from Sacramento in the north to Bakersfield in the south moved to 213 .
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2019 23:01 by Ghost Dog.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare