Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpts of] 17

[excerpts of] 17 08 Aug 2019 23:10 #241

• Ghost Dog
The Strange Case.

Dr Jekyll.

Dr. Henry Jekyll dedicates his life to the curing of all known illnesses, however his lecherous friend, Professor Robertson, remarks that Jekyll's experiments take so long to actually be discovered, he will no doubt be dead by the time he is able to achieve anything. Haunted by this remark, Jekyll abandons his studies and obsessively begins searching for an elixir of life, using female hormones taken from fresh cadavers supplied by murderers Burke & Hare.Hill said about Burke: "Jimmy could plant you just as fast as shake your hand. It didn't matter to him. At dinner he could be the nicest guy in the world, but then he could blow you away for dessert Release date 17 October.

...and what a culture can't assimilate, it destroys.

The Burke and Hare murders were a series of 16 killings committed over a period of about 10 months in 1828 in Edinburgh, Scotland. They were undertaken by William Burke & William Hare, who sold the corpses to Robert Knox for dissection at his anatomy lectures - Vajrayoginī is visualized as the translucent, deep red form of a 16-year-old female with the 3rd eye of wisdom set vertically on her 4head.
& Sister Hyde (1971) Transformation .

Two of Christie's victims were Beryl Evans and her baby daughter Geraldine, who, along with Beryl's husband, Timothy Evans, were tenants at 10 Rillington Place - On the evening of 6 October 1965, Hindley drove Brady to Manchester Central railway station, where she waited outside in the car while he selected their victim - Other rare photographs show policemen standing in the doorway of the home at Wardle Brook Avenue in Hyde, Manchester - where Hindley lived with her grandmother and officers found the corpse of their final victim, 17-year-old Edward Evans - Smith entered the living room to find Brady repeatedly striking Evans with the flat of an axe, and watched as he then throttled Evans with a length of electrical cord. The Brady Bunch series revolves around a large blended family with 6 children - Abberline notices that all of the bodies are found near an empty sprig of grapes.

Leave the light on, Thomas.

Andy Whitfield (11 September 2011) was a Welshactor. He was best known for his leading role in the Starz TV series Spartacus: Blood & Sand & met Vashti, an Iranian Australian, in London. The couple moved to Sydney and married in 2001 - The name Amlwch - a reference to the site of the town's harbour, which helped to reduce the chance of Viking attacks - First meeting of the Northern Resistance Movement in Omagh, Northern Ireland, it was an Irish republican organisation set up by Sinn Féin, with whom they organised the protest march on Bloody Sunday - Hey Bullitt, it's been almost a year. I was at the gun range. What were you doing at the gun range?. I think Zodiac's gonna send another code. Paul, are you okay?.

Set in Gallowshields on Tyneside between the 2 World Wars - So to Speak.

In the 1970s, Amlwch had an offshore single point mooring - Amlwch Oil Terminal - which was used to receive large oil tankers which were unsuitable for the Mersey- Henry McMillian (born in Folkston, Georgia) is a former American football defensives tackle in the NFL for the Seattle Seahawks - When Blues Saraceno was still a teenager, his then manager sent a demo tape to singer Michael Bolton, who decided to enlist him to play on Cher's Heart of Stone - The British cotton industry declined sharply after the First World War, and by the 80s cotton manufacture had virtually ceased in Bolton - On 23 November 1981, the first tornado of the record-breaking 81 UK tornado outbreak, an F1/T2 tornado, passed through Amlwch - The proximity of seawater was important for cooling the twin nuclear reactors, the last and largest of the Magnox type - Madoc or Madog was a legendary Welsh prince who in Welsh folklore sailed to the New World 300 years before Christopher Columbus - Attractions include a watch tower and gained his first prominent role in the Australian supernatural film Gabriel. What do you love ?
There is something to be learned from a rainstorm - Thousands of our trees are being felled in the name of the council. Treebeard describes Saruman as having "a mind of metal and wheels. Pavement surfaces are not designed to carry the weight of vehicle's, for example families with pushchairs, are forced into the road and into oncoming traffic, pavement parking is simply dangerous. Just like the Council. What are they doing? Thousands of prime urban trees have been slashed down. The concept of scorched earth is sometimes applied figuratively to the business world. www.nytimes.com/1995/08/17/opinion/l-the-last-tree-420195.html
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2019 23:15 by Ghost Dog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] 17 08 Aug 2019 23:12 #242

• Ghost Dog
Song For Sharon.

Choi Seung-hee.

On the morning of Wednesday, August 7, Jackie Kennedy took Caroline and John Jr for a pony ride in Osterville, Massachusetts - The satellite is 155 miles above the Earth - Sharon Marie Tate was born on 24 January 1943 in Dallas, Texas, the eldest of 3 daughters to Colonel Paul James Tate, a United States Army officer, and his wife, Doris Gwendolyn (née Willett). At 6 months of age, Tate won the "Miss Tiny Tot of Dallas Pageant", but her parents had no show business ambitions for their daughter. Paul Tate was promoted and transferred several times - John Burns - The Casablanca Declaration was issued at the close of the Conference in Morocco- Chrysanthemum Joe, was the son of a Jewish Polish immigrant and fought 6-round draws with 2 other men who later claimed the heavyweight championship of the world.

Lamb to the Slaughter.

By the age of 16, Tate had lived in 6 cities and reportedly found it difficult to maintain friendships. Her family described her as shy and lacking in self-confidence. As an adult, Tate commented that people would misinterpret her shyness as aloofness until they knew her better - She spoke of her ambition to study psychiatry, and also stated her intention to compete in the "Miss Washington" pageant in 1960; however, before she could do either, her father received orders to be stationed in Italy, when Barabbas was being filmed near Verona, Tate was once again hired as an extra. After a few months, Doris Tate, who feared for her daughter's safety, suffered a nervous breakdown and her daughter was persuaded to return to Italy. For the moment, Mr. Grady. Only for the moment.
Crucifixion Scene - Barabbas During eclipse

Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in. Not by the hair of your chiny-chin-chin? Well then I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in - In 1964, she met Jay Sebring, a former sailor who had established himself as a leading hair stylist in Hollywood. Tate made a screen test for Sam Peckinpah opposite Steve McQueen for the film The Cincinnati Kid - Tate and Sebring traveled to London to prepare for filming, where she met the Alexandrian Wiccan High Priest and High Priestess Alex and Maxine Sanders - Oh,an actor. After filming, Tate remained in London, where she immersed herself in the fashion world and nightclubs. Around this time, she met Roman Polanski. Tate returned to the United States to film Don't Make Waves with Tony Curtis, leaving Polanski in London - After completing Twelve Plus One, Tate joined Polanski in London. She returned from London to Los Angeles on 20 July 1969 traveling alone on the QE2 - Polanski was due to return on August 12 in time for the birth, and he had asked Frykowski and Folger to stay in the house with Tate until his return - designed by Robert Byrd in 1942 and completed in 1944 for French actress Michèle Morgan, for RKO Radio Pictures along with Byrd's use of bird houses embedded in the actual structure -We're very popular with actors - The only thing that can get a bit trying up here during the winter is, uh, a tremendous sense of isolation. Go check out the Snow Cat and the radio and you'll see what I mean. When the place was built in 1907, there was very little interest in winter sports - Have I, uh, seen you in anything?.
Sharon * The Fearless Vampire Killers.

10050 Cielo Drive - Professor Abronsius, formerly of the University of Königsberg and his apprentice Alfred are on the hunt for vampires - On 8 August 1969, Tate was two weeks from giving birth. She entertained two friends, actress Joanna Pettet and singer Barbara Lewis, for lunch at her home, confiding in them her disappointment at Polanski's delay in returning from London - The Beatles had their iconic zebra crossing photograph taken of their crossing of London's Abbey Road - Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life -The Soviet Union launched Zond 7 - On the night of 8 August Tex Watson took Susan Atkins, Linda Kasabian, and Patricia Krenwinkel to "that house where Melcher used to live," as Manson had instructed him, to "totally destroy everyone in , as gruesome as you can". Manson had told the women to do as Watson would instruct them. Krenwinkel was one of the early Family members and had allegedly been picked up by Dennis Wilson of the Beach Boys while hitchhiking in their starched white shirts?- Forensic pathologist Michael Hunter beliebed that Dennis experienced shallow water blackout just before his death - A buoy can be anchored or allowed to drift with ocean currents - Does he think that Zodiac's gonna send another code?.

What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca? - A Paper moon Just For you Angelica.

According to the myths, the Pig was the last to arrive when the Jade Emperor called for the great meeting - Their bodies were discovered the following morning by Tate's housekeeper, Winifred Chapman. Police arrived at the scene to find the body of a young man, later identified as Steven Parent, shot dead in his car, which was in the driveway - Inside the house, the bodies of Tate and Sebring were found in the living room; a long rope tied around each of their necks connected them - The police thought that it was what the old-timers used to call cabin fever - On the front lawn lay the bodies of Frykowski & circumlunar space, to obtain color photography of Earth and the Moon from varying distances - All of the victims, except Parent, had been stabbed numerous times. The coroner's report for Tate noted that she had been stabbed 16 times, and that "5 of the wounds were in and of themselves fatal. Watson tied Tate and Sebring together by their necks with rope he had brought and slung up over one of the living room's ceiling beams.

I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to.

You wouldn't have a match by any chance would you?

Wendy, I'm home - Atkins wrote "pig" on the house's front door in Tate's blood - I and others have come to a belief, that your heart is not in this. That you don't have the belly for it, and the blood with the most power is baby's blood! - Faye Wong, the diva of a mining engineer and a revolutionary music soprano, Wang Fei was born in Beijing in the midst of China's Cultural Revolution - 10 - The 3 Apollo 11 astronauts were allowed to leave the "mobile quarantine facility -Los Angeles grocery store owner Leno La Bianca and his wife, Rosemary, were murdered in their home less than 24 hours after the Tate Murders - The shock waves that went through the town were beyond anything I had ever seen before - The majority of these murders were committed at the couple's home, 25 Cromwell Street in Gloucester - People were convinced that the rich and famous of the community were in peril. Children were sent out of town. Guards were hired. Steve McQueen packed a gun, and the street address was changed to 10066 Cielo Drive. I know all about cannibalism. I saw it on TV - What about Room 237 - Whitney Houston made her screen acting debut in the romantic thriller film The Bodyguard - Anat's Love Me Tonight ended 13th out of 25 Naomi - Genette Tate is a missing person case in which a 13-year-old girl disappeared while delivering newspapers in Aylesbeare, Devon, England on 19 August 1978 - After the nap, the Pig continued the race and was named the 12th and last animal of the zodiac cycle - 8+9 = 17. Memorize your alleys..
There is something to be learned from a rainstorm - Thousands of our trees are being felled in the name of the council. Treebeard describes Saruman as having "a mind of metal and wheels. Pavement surfaces are not designed to carry the weight of vehicle's, for example families with pushchairs, are forced into the road and into oncoming traffic, pavement parking is simply dangerous. Just like the Council. What are they doing? Thousands of prime urban trees have been slashed down. The concept of scorched earth is sometimes applied figuratively to the business world. www.nytimes.com/1995/08/17/opinion/l-the-last-tree-420195.html
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2019 23:47 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 08 Aug 2019 23:13 #243

• Ghost Dog
I Live With 17 Girls.
The Doors - Hitchhiker.

When people speak about the dangers of hitchhiking, the warning is usually directed at the one hopping into the vehicle- Do I look like a killer to you?
Patriot Games (1992) Sorry, Dennis HD.

The Driver proposes that the prize should be "for pinks," or legal ownership of the loser's car. Along the Way, GTO picks up various hitchhikers, including an importuning homosexual hitchhiker. When GTO's inexperience becomes apparent, he, the Driver and the Mechanic form an uneasy alliance - Zodiac boats were brought into American popular culture in the late 60s.
Don't worry Wilson, I'll do all the paddling.
The Serpent and the Rainbow + Dennis Powdered-06 - We both had done the math..

Actually, I don't remember being born - About Zodiac. I've been thinking, if you put all the information together. By November 1983, Dennis was homeless and living a nomadic life. He checked into a therapy center in Arizona for 2 days, and then on December 23, checked into St. John's Medical Hospital in Santa Monica, where he stayed until the evening of December 25. Following a violent altercation at the Santa Monica Bay Inn, Dennis checked into a different hospital in order to treat his wounds. Several hours later, he discharged himself and reportedly resumed drinking immediately. On 28 December 3 weeks after his 39th birthday, Dennis drowned at Marina Del Rey after drinking all day and then diving in the afternoon to recover items he had thrown overboard at the marina from his yacht 3 years earlier - It must have happened during one of my blackouts.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2019 23:52 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 09 Aug 2019 01:08 #244

• Ghost Dog
The Moon Of Love.
King Kong (1933) Something in the Water Scene.

In 1976, Fred Wilson, an executive of the Petrox Oil Company, forms an expedition based on infrared imagery which reveals a previously undiscovered Indian Ocean island hidden by a permanent cloud bank. Wilson beliebes that the island holds vast untapped deposits of oil, a potential fortune which he is determined to secure for Petrox. Unknown to Wilson or the crew, Jack Prescott, a primate paleontologist who wants to see the island for himself, has stowed away on the expedition's vessel, the Petrox Explorer.
Sacrifice to Kong.

It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius - Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have rejected an increase in the price of oil of 15% suggested by the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries- Takeo Gerard Spikes is a former American football linebacker who played in the National Football League. He played college football for Auburn University - Éric Bédard participated in 3 individual events at the 2006 Winter Olympics and finished fourth in the 500 meters - Patrick Müller (born in Geneva) is a former Swiss professional footballer andis infamous for several incidents where he blocked balls with his hands during the 2006 World Cup - Nir Davidovich (Hebrew: ניר דוידוביץ'‎ is a former Israeli goalkeeper who played for Maccabi Haifa football club and the Israeli national team. Many talk about The Octopus as the successor of legendary goalkeeper Avi Ran, a prodigy who died in a diving accident - Andrew James "Bart" Simpson, MBE (Born 9 May 2013), was an English sailor, started his competitive sailing career in the Laser class, before switching to the heavier Finn class - It appears, though, that Simpson was caught underneath a solid sections of the boat, where he somehow ended up after being thrown from his windward position on the netting that spans the boat’s hulls, he was rushed to St. Francis Yacht Club, where CPR was attempted..Right now, the primary focus of Artemis Racing is on the well-being of our team members and their families..

We'll give him more than chains.

Many of the Việt Cộng's core members were volunteer "regroupees", southern Việt Minh who had resettled in the North after the Geneva Accord. Stargate Atlantis follows the adventures of Major John Sheppard and his military team from Earth that, along with 2 dozen other teams, explore distant planets in the Pegasus Galaxy.
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2019 01:20 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 09 Aug 2019 21:57 #245

• Ghost Dog
Behind the Green Door.
Marilyn Driving -Theatrical release poster - Laurel Halo.

A wealthy San Francisco socialite, Gloria Saunders, is taken against her will to an elite North Beach sex club and loved "as she's never been loved before". There she engages in lesbian sex with a group of 6 women, for some reason all dressed in black, before being brought out wearing a white dress on stage through the green door. The silent, largely masked audience become increasingly aroused as her white dress is removed and she is stroked, kissed and given cunnilingus by the women. Her first heterosexual sex is with the African-American boxer Johnnie Keyes, accompanied by a funk soundtrack - You do know what you're drinking is meant for eye surgery?
Patrick Cowley(Trading Places) Do You Wanna Funk 1983.

The second series of the German Netflix series Charité depicts the workings of the Charité under Sauerbruch's leadership during World War II, and the impact of the contemporary political climate on the hospital staff - 1951 July 17 – Baudouin takes the oath as king of Belgium - 20 – King Abdullah I of Jordan is assassinated by a Palestinian, while attending Friday prayers in Jerusalem - 17 December 1972 Release date - State Route 71i s a 15-mile (24 km) state highway in the U.S. state of California - The night before his death, Cadena 30, founder of the Mexican Mafia had received multiple death threats and knew that when he left his cell in the morning, he would be leaving it permanently, one more night without sleeping. It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius - Jack, do you have any idea how big a deal it is to retask those satellites?
Today in History Apollo 17 Moon Landing 1972.

On the morning of December 17, Cadena was asked if he wanted to leave his cell with the rest of the prisoners; rather than avoiding his fate and staying in his cell, he stepped onto the tier of his cell in "Palm Hall" at the Chino Reception center. He was stabbed repeatedly with shanks, and beat with a pipe by Nuestra Familia assassins. He was stabbed an estimated fifty times on the tier and thrown off a third story tier onto the concrete floor below and stabbed another dozen times, at the California Institution for Men, after being stabbed 70 times by members of a rival gangs - Door slammed chaingang, hospitality's thin there. La Eme still has a "kill on sight" order for any member of Nuestra Familia - Iván Pedroso was born in Havana, Cuba. In July 1990, still at the age of 17, Pedroso jumped more than 8 meters for the first time with a measured wind of +1.2 - Running back Dave Hampton became the first player for the Atlanta Falcons to rush for 1,000 yards in a season, as Atlanta closed its season against the Kansas City Chiefs. - Ah, ye're not gonna make me wear a rubber, are ye? - New line of control agreed to in Kashmir between India and Pakistan - Abraham's debut as a producer was titled Vicky Donor - Sir John Lawrence called him cunctator McLeod Ganj is a suburb of Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is known as "Little Lhasa, because of its large population of Tibetan Refugee's - Tell me a story about climbing mountains.
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2019 22:42 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 10 Aug 2019 01:01 #246

• Ghost Dog
Light My fire.
Rhetta Hughes - Caresse Crosby and her whippet, Clytoris .

Barry from Sauquoit, Ny - On 10th June 1967, the Doors performed at the 'The Fantasy Fair and Magic Mountain Music Festival in Marin County, California..At the time the quartet's debut charted record, "Light My Fire", was at #61 on Billboard's Hot Top 100 chart; just over six weeks later on July 23rd, it would peak at #1 {for 3weeks} and it stayed on the chart for 17 weeks.
The Doors (live in N.Y. 1970) Roadhouse Blues.

Neil Clarkson Johnson is a former Zimbabwean cricketer who played 13 Tests and 48 One Day Internationals between 1998 and 2000 - On 24 January 1970 - Dick Clark interviewed Rhetta Hughes on his ABC-TV Saturday-afternoon program, 'American Bandstand'...Ten months earlier on 9th March 1969 her covered version of "Light My Fire " peaked at #37 {for 1 week} on Billboard's Hot R&B Singles chart, and it spent six weeks on the chart -Already in his 30s, Goalkeeper Roberto moved from River Plate to Spain where he spent the remainder of his 17-year professional career in representation of 3 teams, mainly Alavés and represented Argentina at various youth levels- The Apprenticeship Matthew - Patrick Sleepy Brown is an American singer-songwriter and record producer from Savannah, Georgia - Caresse (its lamont) Crosby (born Mary Phelps Jacob; 20 April, 1891 – January 24, 1970) was the first recipient of a patent for the modern bra, an American patron of the arts, publisher, and the "literary godmother to the Lost Generation of expatriate writers in Paris.

Road House After all, there's never been a kingdom given to so much bloodshed as that of Christ.

A car, driven by Savannah resident Donna Haddock, had sped north ... has served as home for Solomon's Lodge, a Freemasons organization Solomon's Lodge, Savannah has often been confused with Solomon's Lodge in Charleston, South Carolina - She never had a record that made Billboard's Top 100 chart..Thirteen years later on 17th,April 1983 her "Angel Man peaked at #1 {for 1 week} on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Play chart...In 1984 she received a Tony Award nomination for 'Best Actress in a Musical' for the play 'Amen Corner'...Ms. Hughes celebrated her 64th birthday years ago - Haddock is one of Tintin's best friends, a seafaring pipe-smoking Merchant Marine Captain.
Last Edit: 10 Aug 2019 01:03 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 10 Aug 2019 20:52 #247

• Ghost Dog
Highway to the Sun.
Secrets of Stonehenge - March 1909 edition The Druid.

The origins of the Ancient Order of Druids are still largely mysterious, because much of the original source material from the time of its foundation has been lost. The historian Ronald Hutton noted that 2 pre-existing Welsh clubs, the Druid Society, which was based on Anglesey, and the Society of the Druids of Cardigan - By 1785, the AOD had 6 lodges in London, with a further one located in Ipswich, and by 1791 there was a string of them across southern England - The United Ancient Order of Druids first came to the United States in 1830 and the first lodge, the George Washington Lodge #1, was established in New York City in 1839 - Women could join auxiliaries called Circles, which also has male members. For a while the group was prosperous, counting 17,000 members in 1896, and 35,000 in 1923, according to Statistics, Fraternal Societies.
Ringstone Round- Huffity, Puffity...

Operation Solstice, also known as Unternehmen Husarenritt or the Stargard tank battle, was one of the last German armoured offensive operations on the Eastern Front in World War II - Simon Charles Pendered MacCorkindale (12 February 195214 October 2010) was a British actor, film director, writer and producer. Their father was an RAF Group Captain station commander. MacCorkindale spent some of his childhood in Edinburgh, where his father was stationed for a period, although Peter MacCorkindale's changing postings necessitated 17 moves to places across Europe.
New Age Transformation- No More Sages.

The brigade was formed in the UK on 17 March 1944 by the re-designation of the 33rd Tank Brigade - During the 70s the brigade was one of 2 "square" brigades assigned to 3rd Armoured Division - Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (born 21 June 1982) is a member of the British royal family - The A303 is particularly congested during the Summer solstice (around 21 June), when Stonehenge forms a major part of festivities. During the so-called "Battle of Stonehenge" on 1 June 1985, where 520 people clashed violently with police, roadblocks were set up over a 10-mile (16 km) radius around the site - Quatermass, now living in retirement in Scotland, travels to London in search of his granddaughter, Hettie Carlson, who has gone missing. He is shocked by the scale of the urban collapse that has struck the city – law and order has broken down and marauding gangs terrorise the litter-strewn, decaying streets - Melanie Road, 17, was attacked and stabbed 26 times in all, as she made her way home from a nightclub in Bath in June 1984 - Wendy, let me explain something to you - Hession is an old Connacht Irish surname - Lisa Jane Hession was strangled just 100 yards from her home and safety on a cold December night in 1984 - The Most Honourable Order of the Bath is a British order of chivalry founded by George Ion 18 May 1725.

Hawkwind - Confrontation.

The Lee–Enfield was adapted to fire the .303 British service cartridge, a rimmed, high-powered rifle round - Hess enlisted as an infantryman at the outbreak of World War I. He was wounded several times over the course of the war and was awarded the Iron Cross, 2nd class in 1915 - Thatcher's determination to face down political violence was first demonstrated during the 1980 siege of the Iranian embassy in Princes Gate, London, when for the first time in 70 years the armed forces were authorised to use lethal force on the British mainland - For 6 days in May, 26 hostages were held by 6 gunmen; the siege came to a dramatic end with a successful raid by SAS commandos. Later that day, Thatcher went to congratulate the SAS men involved and sat among them watching a re-run of the attack to View at their own leisure, and was later ranked by the public as one of TV's greatest moments, she announced in Parliament that "the future of the constitutional affairs of Northern Ireland is a matter for the people of NI, this government, this parliament, and no-one else -In the 6 weeks it took to arrive, she engaged in diplomatic efforts moderated by US Secretary of State Alexander Haig, but Argentina rejected all compromise proposals - Thousands of Haemophiliacs were infected with HIV, Hepatitis C, or both, via the clotting-agent Factor VIII - Coal miners were highly organised and had defeated Prime Minister Heath - On the early morning of 12 October 1984, the day before her 59th birthday, Thatcher escaped injury in the Brighton hotel bombing during the Conservative Party Conference when the hotel was bombed planted by Patrick Magee, of the Provisional Irish Republican Army - Down the '303 at the end of the road, Flashing lights, exclusion zones.

A Juice Tiger?.What do you look for in a woman you date?. Alright, we have a piper who's down, have you heard of this? Ms. X?

The Earl of Cardigan witnessed the Battle of the Beanfield, a notorious incident in 1985 in which Wiltshire Police were accused of brutalising a convoy of travellers on land near Stonehenge - The series followed the adventures of astrophysicist Adam Brake and his young son Matthew after they arrive in the small village of Milbury, which is built in the midst of a megalithic stone circle - It is common for Thelemites to greet each other with "93" in person as well as in the opening and closing of written correspondence - And it made me think it's not just the stones. That they're guarding - Technology unearths 17 new monuments at Stonehenge.
Last Edit: 10 Aug 2019 21:16 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 12 Aug 2019 01:36 #248

• Ghost Dog
The Serpent.

I'm still only in Saigon..

Regardie was born Israel Regudy on 17 November 1907 off of the Mile End Road in London's East End, then a poor area- I'm here about some monkeys. Monkeys? Monkeys.
Monkey Sampan Scene.

Yes. Twelve of them. Mac... they said you escaped - Steve? I thought you said his name was Bill. He said his name was Brill -Watch out for the FBI - After her parents divorced, se7enteen-year-old Krenwinkel remained in Los Ange-les with her father until she graduated from Westchester High School. For a time she taught Catechism and considered becoming a nun. Patricia decided to attend the Jesuit college, Spring Hill College, in Mobile, Alabama - East of Aldgate station, the A11 enters the London Borough of Tower Hamlets and the East End of London, in marked similarity to the legend of the Pied Piper of Hamelin - Bring the dog, I love animals.. The Serpentine Galleries are 2 contemporary art galleries in Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, Central London.

Damien Omen II Soundtrack 19 - Number of The Beast HD 3-6= 3.

As a magical name, he took Frater NChSh, although also became known as Father Scorpio. The publication of works on Qabalah aimed at a general audience angered some occultists who thought Regardie was sharing information too widely. As a result of the controversy, in 1934 he made contact with members of the Stella Matutina, a ceremonial magic occultist order that had branched off the since defunct Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn - Upon her return, Manson (was not present at the October 10 raid), ordered her to go to Alabama and live with her mother until he sent word for her to come home. The orders to return never came, however, because of Manson's subsequent arrest on October 12 at Barker Ranch - Crowley was born as Edward Alexander Crowley at 30 Clarendon Square in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, on 12 October 1875. I'm a great cook.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2019 02:02 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 17 Aug 2019 00:28 #249

• Ghost Dog
Tomorrow, When the War Began
Gulf War (016 of 374) - Desert Shield (New Zealand) 17th August.

Rachel Clare Hurd-Wood is an English actress and model, known for her film role as Wendy Darling in Peter Pan - Roderick Cook (9 February 1932) was an English playwright, writer, theatre director and actor, known for creating Oh, Coward! and portraying Count Von Strack in Amadeus- Exorcist 3" film written and directed by William Peter Blatty, premieres - Based on Legion. The story opens with the discovery of a 12-year-old boy who has been murdered and crucified on a pair of rowing oars.
Clip 2: Who Is Damien?

Jesus asked him, saying, "What is your name?" And he said, "Legion", because many devils had entered him - Type IXB U-boat German submarine U-107 was launched on 2 July 1940, based at the U-boat port of Lorient, with a crew of 53 under the initial command of Günther Hessler. Between January 1941 and August 1944, she sailed on 16 active patrols at a time when a U-boat averaged a lifespan of se7en to ten patrols - Pearl Mae Bailey (29 March, 1918) was an American actress and singer. After appearing in vaudeville she made her Broadway debut in St. Louis Woman. She won a Tony Award for the title role in the all-black production of Hello, Dolly!
U-107 meets a supply ship in the South Atlantic - Gulf War (017 of 374) - Desert Shield, 1990.

The RexistParty (Parti Rexiste), or simply Rex, was a far-right Catholic, nationalist, authoritarian and corporatist political party active in Belgium from 1935 until - The Courcelles massacre (Tuerie de Courcelles), also known as the Rognac massacre (Tuerie du Rognac), was a massacre of 20 civilians perpetrated by a collaborationist militia associated with the Rexist Party in German-occupied Belgium during World War II. It occurred on 17–18 August 1944 near Courcelles, Hainaut Province, shortly before the Allied Liberation of Belgium in revenge for a Belgian Resistance attack -Jean-Bernard Pommier (born in Beziers), is a French pianist and conductor - During that time, U-107 sank 39 Allied ships, in addition to damaging another 4 ships. On 16 August 1944, U-107 departed Lorient on a transport run to La Pallice. It was intercepted on 18 August in the Bay of Biscay, west of La Rochelle, by Allied forces, and was sunk by depth charges from Short Sunderland EJ150 of No. 201 Squadron, Royal Air Force -Kinderman already sees that the boy is mutilated in a way identical to the victims of a serial killer known as the Gemini Killer, who was apparently shot to death by police 12 years previously while climbing the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco -The term chauffeur comes from the French term for stoker because the earliest automobiles, like their railroad and sea vessel counterparts, were steam- powered and required the driver to stoke the engine, and had to be a s killed mechanic to deal with breakdowns and tyre punctures en route, which were very common in the earliest years of the automobile..Bill... What the hell did you think you were doing there? I couldn't... I couldn't even begin to imagine how you'd even heard about it, let alone got yourself through the front door.
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2019 00:36 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 17 Aug 2019 22:33 #250

• Ghost Dog
Cry of the Werewolf .

Soul of a Monster.

Baked Tomatoes, Peppers, and Goat Cheese with Crisped Toasts - Pope Eusebius's pontificate lasted four months, after which, in consequence of disturbances within the Church which led to acts of violence, he was banished by the emperor Maxentius, who had been the ruler of Rome since 306, and had at first shown himself friendly to the Christians. The difficulty arose, as in the case of his predecessor Pope Marcellus I, out of his attitude toward the lapsi - Pope Leo II begins his pontificate - The Byzantine–Bulgarian wars were a series of conflicts, which began when the Bulgars first settled in the Balkan peninsula - Parmigiano-Reggiano is an Italian hard, granular cheese.

A Byzantine painting depicting Bulgarians slaughtering Byzantines, who can be seen with halos on their head Trailer..

Even now in Heaven there are Angles carrying savage weapons - 17 August 1944 Release Date - Lilyan Gregg hypnotists Dr. George Winson into giving her his soul - A Romani princess descended from Marie LaTour has the ability to change into a wolf at will, just like her late mother When she learns that Marie LaTour's tomb has been discovered, she decides to use her talent to kill everyone who knows the location, because it is a sacred secret that only her people are allowed to know - We're gonna draw a little bit tof everybody's blood... 'cause we're gonna find out who's The Thing.
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2019 01:36 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 18 Aug 2019 19:48 #251

• Ghost Dog
A Lady Called Carmilla.

Promotional Poster by Arnold Skolnick.

Construction of the Wall was commenced by the German Democratic Republic on 13 August 1961 - I remember it completely, and yet I can't recall any sunrise before it -The original venue plan was for the festival to take place in Wallkill, New York - In Mississippi, Camille was significantly worse than Hurricane Betsy and a September 1947 hurricane - Twelve years later, Laura and her father are admiring the sunset in front of the castle when her father tells her of a letter from his friend, General Spielsdorf. The General was supposed to bring his niece, Bertha Rheinfeldt, to visit the 2, but the niece suddenly died under mysterious circumstances.
Santana - Soul Sacrifice 1969 Woodstock Live Video HQ.

On 15 July 1969, the Wallkill Zoning Board of Appeals officially banned the concert on the basis that the planned portable toilets would not meet town code - Fires consumed coastal communities, with the exceptions of Bay St. Louis and Waveland. Camille destroyed the antebellum Trinity Episcopal church in Pass Christian, taking 15 lives - Laura, saddened by the loss of a potential friend, longs for a companion. A carriage accident outside Laura's home unexpectedly brings a girl of Laura's age into the family's care - Although Hurricane Camille & Katrina took different paths, they both reached the same section of the coast of Mississippi with similar destructive effects.
Pussycat (Original Promo) Mississippi.

I was not codding dear old Boss when I gave you the tip - The influx of attendees to the rural concert site in Bethel created a massive traffic jam - Carmilla appears injured after her carriage accident, but her mysterious mother informs Laura's father that her journey is urgent and cannot be delayed. She arranges to leave her daughter with Laura and her father until she can return in three months. Carmilla and Laura grow to be very close friends, but occasionally Carmilla's mood abruptly changes. She sometimes makes romantic advances towards Laura - In the 1960s, Atlantic hurricane names consisted of women's names which were reused every 4th year.

Ravi Shankar - Woodstock 1969 - Evening Raga - Comparison of Hurricanes Camille & Katrina on satellite imagery.

Grand work the last job was - The organizers once again told Bethel authorities they expected no more than 50,000 peaple. When a shipment of restored heirloom paintings arrives, Laura finds a portrait of her ancestor, Mircalla, Countess Karnstein, dated 1698. The portrait resembles Carmilla exactly, down to the mole on her neck. Carmilla suggests that she might be descended from the Karnsteins even though the family died out centuries before. During Carmilla's stay, Laura has nightmares of a large cat-like beast entering her room. One persistent account about Camille states that 24 people held a "hurricane party" on the third floor of the Richelieu Manor Apartments in Pass Christian, Mississippi, in the path of the eyewall as it made landfall. Her father then sets out with Laura, in a carriage, for the ruined village of Karnstein, 3 miles distant - My knife’s so nice and sharp. I want to get to work right away if I get a chance. That joke about Leather Apron gave me real fits.
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2019 19:52 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 20 Aug 2019 22:42 #252

• Ghost Dog
The King's Regiment.
Yemeni fighters fire (08/26//2015) ballistic Scud R-17 missile targeting power plant area of Jizan

The successor to the R-11, the R-17 (SS-1C Scud-B), renamed R-300 in the 1970s, was the most prolific of the series, with a production run estimated at 7,000. It served in 32 countries and four countries besides the Soviet Union manufactured copied versions. The first launch was conducted in 1961, and it entered service in 1964.
Iraq: Baghdad: Claims Iranian scud missile hit camp.

An Iraqi soldier was killed and 24 others wounded in a powerful explosion at an Iranian opposition camp near Basra in southern Iraq on Tuesday. A statement from an official Iraqi spokesman carried by state radio condemned the incident as an attack by a foreign power, and said six opposition fighters were killed and some 54 wounded in the blast. The exiled Iranian Mujahadeen Khalq group which run the base in Southern Iraq, took reporters to Baghdad hospitals on Thursday to see victims of the attack - The Firozabad rail disaster occurred on 20 August 1995 on the Delhi-Kanpur section of India's Northern Railway, at 02:55 when a passenger train collided with a train which had stopped after hitting a cow, killing 358 people in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
UK troops locate and remove Scud missile at hospital.

Henry, Jack, or John, was known as Long Ben Dubbed The Arch and "The King of Pirates Every began his pirate career while he was first mate aboard the warship Charles II - Major David White, UK Army, First Kings Regiment "Yeah, I mean effectively, having spoken to the locals, they're claiming that this system was used twice from this hospital location, you can see around you the various ambulances, and it would have been very difficult for coalition forces to do a precision strike without possibly endangering locals in the area. And that's one of the reasons why we're now removing it. We're trying to get this hospital back up and running, and removing any pieces of the previous regime, including weapons pieces, out of this area." - The R-17 VTO (SS-1e Scud-D) project was an attempt to enhance the accuracy of the R-17 -North Korea obtained its first Scud-Bs from Egypt in 1979 or 1980. These missiles were reverse engineered, and reproduced using North Korean infrastructure, including the 125 factory at Pyongyang, a research and development institute at Sanum-dong and the Musudan-ri Launch Facility. The first prototypes were completed in 1984, and designated Hwasong-5 - Five women were the 'canonical' victims beliebed to have been murdered by Jack the Ripper in Whitechapel, London between August and November 1888.
Last Edit: 20 Aug 2019 22:43 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 20 Aug 2019 23:52 #253

• Ghost Dog
Chessboards.

Released January 1985.

Kim Young-woon (born 17 January) better known by his stage name Kangin (lit. meaning: "strong ben evolence"), is a South Korean singer, actor, television host and radio personality. He is best known as a former member of Super Junior and its subgroup Super Junior-T, Super Junior-H - MaryKate Duignan Glidewell is an American professional wrestler - Pablo Cesar Barrientos is an Argentine known for his great dribbling and ball control - Riyu Kosaka is best known as a member of the Konami-produced Japanese teen pop girls group BeForU -Simone Johanna Maria Simons is a Dutch singer-songwriter, best known for being the lead singer of symphonic metal band Epica..
Love Like Blood Killing Joker.

Night Time was released in late February 1985 by E.G. Records. It was an international hit, reaching number 11 in the United Kingdom in its first week on 9 March, number 8 in New Zealand and number 50 in Sweden - "Love Like Blood" was originally released by E.G. Records in January 1985 as a 12" in the UK, and a 12" maxi single in Germany and peaked at number 16 in the United Kingdom – British Telecom announces it is going to phase out its famous red telephone boxes-The Admiral..

You should learn - Gulf War (019 of 374) - Desert Shield - Broadcast (New Zealand): 20th August 1990 - We're all pawns.

Towards the end of 1988, Coleman and Walker decided to revive the band and began looking for full-time bass players and drummers - As compensation for the withdrawal of Soviet troops in 1989, the USSR agreed to deliver sophisticated weapons to the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan, among which were large quantities of Scud-Bsand, possibly some Scud-Cs as well. In all, between October 1988 and February 1992, with 1,700 to 2,000 Scud launches, Afghanistan saw the greatest concentration of ballistic weapons fired since World War II - In 2003, the band played at the biggest open air festival in Eu rope - Przystanek Woodstock in Poland. The War on Terror and the invasion of Iraq were cited as major factors in their reforming, based on themes of war, government control and Armageddon. Man With Stick: Some psychiatrists say it satisfies the desire for power. The only opportunity one gets here - Number 6 -That depends what side you're on - Man With Stick: I'm on my side - Number 6 - Aren't we all, my dear?
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2019 00:26 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 21 Aug 2019 08:36 #254

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Wibble Wibble.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

[excerpts of] 17 25 Aug 2019 19:30 #255

• Ghost Dog
Their movements were completely radical compared to those of ordinary aircraft.
Captain Jack Sparrow - Why is the rum always gone.

1898Se7en hundred Greek civilians, 17 British guards and the British Consul of Crete are killed by a Turkish mob in Heraklion -The cheerful chirps and twitters of the common house sparrow can no longer be heard in many parts of London, according to a new survey - Yūnagi, built at the Sasebo Naval Arsenal, was laid down on 17 September 1923, launched on 23 April 1924 and completed on 24 May 1925. Originally commissioned as Destroyer No. 17, the ship was astsigned he name Yūnagi on 1 August 1928 and was torpedoed and sunk northeast of Cape Bojeador, Luzon by American submarine Picuda Its first decline in numbers came between the wars, as horse transportation gave way to the motor car.
Oh, and Senator, just one more thing -Honestly, Si, you don't know whether you're Arthur or Martha!.

Sir Andrew Centlivres Longmore, styled The Rt Hon. Lord Justice, is a British lawyer and judge - U-667 struck a mine and sank in the Bay of Biscay - British Commandos carried out Operation Rumford, an overnight raid on the French Île d'Yeu. The raid was carried out by 5 commando's under Lieutenant W Dauppe. They were taken to Isle of Yeu by the Hunt class destroyer HM&S Albrighton captained by Lieutenant J J S Hooker. Lance- Corporal Legand landed the party ashore. When they got there they discovered the Germans had already withdrawn -Martino was born Pat Azzara in South Philadelphia - Launched: 17 September 1943 - U-1000 struck a naval mine off Pillau and was rendered unserviceable - Expert Denis Summers-Smith speculates a chemical additive in "environmentally-friendly" lead-fuel petrol is what finally did for Cockney. You're a wave short of an ocean, aint ya?.Clarice.
Last Edit: 25 Aug 2019 21:28 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 27 Aug 2019 20:08 #256

• Ghost Dog
Jedem das Seine - The Theory and Practice of Hell.
1910 and 15.

Princess Mafalda of Savoy, 41 (died of wounds sustained in a bombing raid on Buchenwald concentration camp). Mafalda was born in Rome. In childhood she was close to her mother, from whom she inherited a love for music and the arts. During World War I, she accompanied her mother on her visits to Italian military hospitals. However, during World War II, Adolf Hitler believed Princess Mafalda was working against the war effort; he called her the "blackest carrion in the Italian royal house"- The 6th Tank Army of the 2nd Ukrainian Front captured Focșani. Its name comes from the combination of 3 Romanian words, 'Foc', 'Și' and 'Ani', which together mean 'fire and years'.
Jackie Leven - Men in Prison - The Union of the Principalities, Theodor Aman, 1857.

As of 1872, the Romanian Principality was organized into 33 counties of which 17 were in Wallachia (12 in Muntenia and 5 in Oltenia), and 16 were in Moldavia (13 in western Moldavia and 3 in southern Bessarabia) - Operation Doppelkopf ended in limited German tactical victory - The incomplete French battleship Clemenceau (Le Tigre) was bombed and sunk at Brest by U.S. aircraft. Clemenceau was laid down on 17 January 1939 at the Salou No. 4 dock in Brest, directly after Richelieu had been launched from that dock earlier that day. Prisoners from all over Europe and the Soviet Union-Jews, Poles and other Slavs, the mentally ill and physically disabled, political prisoners, Romani people, Freemasons, criminals, homosexuals, and prisoners of war-worked primarily as forced labor in local armaments factories. The insufficient food and poor conditions, as well as deliberate executions, led to 56,000 deaths at Buchenwald of the 250,000 prisoners who passed through the camp. Although it was highly unusual for German authorities to send Western Allied POWs to concentration camps, Buchenwald (beech forest) held a group of 168 aviators for 2 months. They all arrived at Buchenwald on August 20, the camp was used by the Soviet occupation authorities as an internment camp, NKVD special camp Nr. 2.. Psychiatrist: Is he in for treatment?.Nr. 2: Not yet- Psychiatrist: Pity... interesting subject. I should like to know his breaking point-Number 6: Well, you could make that your life's ambition.
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2019 20:11 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 27 Aug 2019 22:08 #257

• Ghost Dog
Rain of Fire.
Silkwood Shower - Holocaust 2000.

Georg von Boeselager (25 August 1915) was a German nobleman and an officer in the Wehrmacht of Nazi Germany, who led rear security operations in the Army Group Centre Rear Area on the Eastern Front, calling for harsh measures, including shooting of all males in "gang-infested areas". After being wounded in February 1944, Boeselager was assigned in June to a rear echelon squadron. Boeselager's younger brother, Philipp, later claimed that he and his brother began marching their columns on Berlin on 20 July, in support of the plot, but hearing of the plot failure, turned around and thus were not implicated in the plot. Boeselager was killed in action leading an assault against a heavily fortified Soviet position near Łomża on the Narew River on 27 August 1944 - Bogert then joined up with Bobby & The Midnites, a musical side project assembled by guitarist and vocalist Bob Weir of The Grateful Dead.
Damien: Omen II Soundtrack 23 - I Love You, Mark II.

The Vinca massacre (Eccidio di Vinca) was carried out near Fivizzano, Tuscany, by the German 16th SS Panzergrenadier Division from 24 to 27 August 1944 in which 162 Italian civilians were killed - Before Suzanne started her career in the entertainment industry she worked as a designer and painter in Ascona - Her grandmother played in the history making silent movie Metropolis directed by Fritz Lang - The Mark 17 and Mark 24 were the first mass-produced hydrogen bombs deployed by the United States. Design and development originated when Los Alamos National Laboratory proposed that a bomb design using lithium deuteride with non-enriched lithium was possible. The new design was designated TX-17 on 24 February 1953. The TX-17 and 24 were tested as the "Runt" (Castle Romeo shot) device during Operation Castle in 1954. After the successful tests, basic versions of the Mk 17 and 24 were deployed as part of the "Emergency Capability" program. In the late 1990s George William Bailey starred in 3 of the 17 TV movies and miniseries in the Bible Collection series produced for the TNT television Network, Solomon (1997), Jesus (1999), and Paul (2000). Has it ever occurred to you that you are just as much a prisoner as I am?
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2019 22:12 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 04 Sep 2019 14:28 #258

• Ghost Dog
SNCF Class BB 17000.

Electric loco departs from Paris Nord with a train to Crepy en Valois.

In 1861, a railway station was built and the town experienced economic growth. On 1 September 1914, the 13th Infantry Brigade of 5th Division, part of the British Expeditionary Force, fought a rearguard action here against the advancing German Army, during the Retreat from Mons. The population of the town increased after World War II because Crépy is located near Paris (64 km or 40 mi). The French national SNCF railway company under the Vichy Government played its part in the "Final Solution". Crépy-en-Valois was deeply affected by the 1982 Beaune coach crash, in which 44 local children died. Every year since the tragedy, the town hall has held a commemoration on the anniversary date - Olympus Mons is a very large shield volcano on the planet Mars.

[excerpts of] 17 04 Sep 2019 19:45 #259

• Ghost Dog
For every £2 we send to Brussels, we get £1 back.

Born 4 October 1886.

Popowice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Jordanów Śląski, within Wrocław County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland - Fellgiebel was again involved in the preparations for Operation Valkyrie and during the attempt on the Führer's life on 20 July 1944 tried to cut Hitler's headquarters at Wolf's Lair in East Prussia off from all telecommunication connections. He only partly succeeded, as he could not prevent the informing of Joseph Goebbels in Berlin via separate SS links. When it became clear that the attempt had failed, Fellgiebel had to override the communications black-out he had set up. Fellgiebel was arrested immediately at Wolf's Lair and tortured for three weeks, but did not reveal any names of his co-conspirator. He was charged before the Volksgerichtshof ("People's Court"). On 10 August 1944, he was found guilty by Roland Freisler and sentenced to death - David Thomas Bassett (born in Stanmore), also frequently known by his nickname of Harry, is an English football manager and a former player.The U.S. Se7enth Army took Bourg-en-Bresse - Christopher Needler is a businessman, entrepreneur and the former Chairman of Hull City and currently lives in Monaco.
Stauffenberg Trailer.

The British Guards Armoured Division took Kortenberg and Leuven - Gene Parsons was born on his family's farm in Morongo Valley in the Mojave Desert - California - The Guards Armoured was a division of the British Army during the Second World War and was created in the United Kingdom on 17 June 1941 during World War II from elements of the Guards units, the Grenadier, Coldstream, Scots, Irish, and Welsh Guards.On 3 September Brussels was liberated by the Guards Armoured Division after a high-speed run, the division advancing 75 miles in one day. The division could not rest long however, pushing further into north-east Belgium against stiffening German opposition. After gaining sup port from the 11th Armoured Division, the Guards reached the border with the Netherlands - Izaak van der Horst (Aarlanderveen , 4 March 1909 ) was a Dutch resistance fighter during the Second World War. In daily life he was a notary clerk - Soviet troops in Romania captured Brașov and Sinaia - Vladimír Guma Kulhánek is a Czech rock bass guitarist -The Battle of Gemmano began in Italy as part of the Allied assault on the Gothic Line-Jennifer Salt made several stage appearances, winning a 1971 Theatre World award as Estelle in the play, Father's Day. The Gare de Bourg-en-Bresse railway station offers connections to Paris, Strasbourg, Lyon and Geneva by high-speed rail, and several regional destinations - Ronald Leon "Magic" Ward (born in Cornwall, Ontario) played center for the To ronto Maple Leafs and Vancouver Canucks - Sir Anthony cited his interest in inequality as beginning from volunteering in a German hospital in the 1960s and studying the work of Peter Townsend, he has worked on a wide field of other economic and social questions including taxation, wealth distribution, the economics of the welfare state, health economics, poverty and it comes back with a tag on it on what we have to spend it on...Nairac's first tour of duty in Northern Ireland was with No.1 Company, the Second Battalion of the Grenadier Guards.

[excerpts of] 17 09 Sep 2019 22:12 #260

• Ghost Dog
I was not Codding Dear Old Boss.

Mary of Burgundy.

The A44 motorway is a motorway in the Netherlands connecting the A4 with Wassenaar. The route continues as main road N44 towards The Hague, providing an alternative link with Amsterdam for the A 4 motorway. The A44 also serves Leiden (17km) and the Bollenstreek. The length of the A44 is 21 kilometres (13 mi), the N44 adds another 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) making the total route 28 kilometres (17 mi) long - The Rotterdam–The Hague metropolitan area, with a population of approximately 2.7 million, is the 13th-largest in the European Union, and home to the world headquarters of Royal Dutch Shell and other Dutch companies.
Shell Advert 1 (Shell Super Motor Oil) 1980s.

Although there were a number of smaller fights in the period after 1356, the main battle re-emerged at the death of William VI, Count of Holland and Hainaut in 1417. Both William's brother John and his daughter Jacqueline claimed the county. The Cods chose the side of John, and, after his death, of Philip the Good , Duke of Burgundy , while the Hooks supported Jacqueline. In 1420, du ring the Hook and Cod wars, Duke John III of Bavaria along with his army marched from Gouda in the direction of Leiden in order to conquer the city since Leiden did not pay the new Count of Holland Jacqueline, Countess of Hainaut, his niece and only daughter of Count William VI of Holland. On 24 June the army appeared before the walls of Leiden. On 17 August 1420, after a two-month siege the city surrendered to John of Bavaria. The burgrave Filips of Wassenaar was stripped of his offices and rights and lived out his last years in captivity.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare