Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpts of] 17

[excerpts of] 17 17 Oct 2019 00:02 #281

• Ghost Dog
The Lux Style Awards is the largest award ceremony held annually in Pakistan since 2002.

Captain Beefheart At Convocation Hall.

Luxembourg is a founding member of the European Union, OECD , United Nations, NATO, and Benelux - 17 to 18 The highest level of activity you can sustain - Law of 17 December 2010 (being updated). The coordinated version of the law which includes the amendments of the laws of 8 April 2019 will be published on the day the United Kingdom leaves the European Union- Little Fockers, directed by Paul Weitz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010 while Towers Of Midnight by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson was one of the best selling books.
We are the Borg - Resistance is Futile Data.

Walt Dropo's Serbian parents emigrated from Mostar, then part of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia (now part of Bosnia and Herzegovina), to start a new life. Last MLB appearance 17 May 1961, for the Baltimore Orioles - Unity" is the 17th episode of the 3rd season of the American science fiction television series Star Trek and marked the first major appearance of the Borg in Voyager - The LUX ceremonies, which are televised, have usually been held in Karachi, but in some years have taken place in Lahore, Kuala Lumpur and Dubai - Khan had a two-year relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales, who is said to have described him as "Mr Wonderful", you bloodsucker! You're going to have to do your own dirty work now!. The hotel business is about strangers, and strangers will surprise you Do you hear me? Do you?. Khan also said he believed the car crash which caused Diana's death was a tragic accident. To the last, I will grapple with thee...from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!.Luxembourg Independence from the French Empire and elevation to Grand Duchy of Luxembourg 15 March 1815.
There is something to be learned from a rainstorm - Thousands of our trees are being felled in the name of the council. Treebeard describes Saruman as having "a mind of metal and wheels. Pavement surfaces are not designed to carry the weight of vehicle's, for example families with pushchairs, are forced into the road and into oncoming traffic, pavement parking is simply dangerous. Just like the Council. What are they doing? Thousands of prime urban trees have been slashed down. The concept of scorched earth is sometimes applied figuratively to the business world. www.nytimes.com/1995/08/17/opinion/l-the-last-tree-420195.html
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2019 00:03 by Ghost Dog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] 17 17 Oct 2019 00:03 #282

• Ghost Dog
The Crampons.

I must have my pact...Eight minutes and then I blow up again? The Cramps - Like a bad girl should.

It's the same train, but it's different. There's something wrong with Blair. Have you... have you spent much time in battle, sir? Huh?. It wants to freeze now. When Ötzi's body was found, it weighed 13.750 kilograms (30 lb 5.0 oz). Because the body was covered in ice shortly after his death, it had only partially deteriorated. High levels of both copper particles and arsenic were found in his hair. This, along with a copper axe blade, which is 99.7% pure copper, has led scientists to speculate that he was involved in copper smelting. Ötzi had a total of 61 tattoos. Other items found with the Iceman were a copper axe with a yew handle, a chert-bladed knife with an ash handle and a quiver of 14 arrows with viburnum and dogwood shafts. Did you notice anything strange?. On 17 April, ICE 105 Amsterdam - Basel lost a door while travelling at high speed near Montabaur. I know Bennings. Anything at all?. Deadly, when I play a dope melody. The 17 class 406 sets were built by the same consortium as the glass 403. What have you got in mind, MacReady? One of the Iceman's favorite methods of disposing of a body was to place it in a 55-gallon oil drum. On 17 August 2010, the ICE from Frankfurt to Paris hit a truck that had slid from an embankment on to the rail near Lambrecht.
There is something to be learned from a rainstorm - Thousands of our trees are being felled in the name of the council. Treebeard describes Saruman as having "a mind of metal and wheels. Pavement surfaces are not designed to carry the weight of vehicle's, for example families with pushchairs, are forced into the road and into oncoming traffic, pavement parking is simply dangerous. Just like the Council. What are they doing? Thousands of prime urban trees have been slashed down. The concept of scorched earth is sometimes applied figuratively to the business world. www.nytimes.com/1995/08/17/opinion/l-the-last-tree-420195.html
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2019 00:05 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 17 Oct 2019 00:08 #283

• Ghost Dog
None but the Lonely Heart.

Fiddlers 3 - Huh? Huh? Huh?

I know what you mean, Blair. Tommy Taylor and "The Professor", two sailors returning from leave to Portsmouth, pick up Lydia, a l'Wren, on the road but get a puncture as they reach Stonehenge. The professor tells them of an old legend that those caught at Stonehenge at midnight on midsummer's night are transported back in time UK Release date 17 October 1944. Now I'll show you what I already know.
Tommy Trinder & Sonnie Hale sing Sweet Fanny Adams. How you doin', old boy?

I can't talk and I can't walk. But I know where I'm going to go - Chatham is one of the Medway towns located within the Medway unitary authority, in North Kent, in South East England. Nearby a group of Roman soldiers have suddenly appeared whom they initially mistake for members of ENSA. Chatham is reputed to be the home of the first Baptist chapel in north Kent, the Zion Baptist Chapel in Clover Street. It was created for the 1832 general Chatam to death election, now-defunct, headquartered in southeastern Michigan, United States. The House is membership-based; anyone may join. That's what I do at weekends. Hope the chip shop isn't closed. Cos' their spies are really nice. I'll eat in the taxi queue.

Scarcely in the name of God, Monsieur le Duc.

Trust's a tough thing to come by these days - Every man and every woman is a star. ley ley ley - Rival partisans in Athens began fighting each other - Hans Krása was sent to the Theresienstadt ghetto where he reworked Brundibár with the available cast “and scattered salt of staging”, who then performed it 55 times in the camp, with excerpts featured in the infamous propaganda film made for the Red Cross. The Battle of Leyte began when American forces and Filipino guerrillas under the command of General Douglas MacArthur launched an amphibious invasion of the Gulf of Leyte in the Philippines. ley ley ley - Contact was lost with the USS Escolar. I help you out because I come from poor beginnings. Escobar was laid down by the Cramp Shipbuilding Company of Philadelphia. She was launched on 18 April 1943, sponsored by Mrs. Emma Stevens Martin Hudgins, wife of J. Bilisoly Hudgins. She was transferred to Boston Navy Yard after launch and thence to Portsmouth Naval Shipyard prior to her commissioning. Don't be a cnut, Harry, we're made for each other, ley ley ley - Pavel's large-scale symphony, which he began prior to his deportation to Theresienstadt, remained unfinished, but the surviving torso was orchestrated. Haas's music, stemming from Bohemian and Moravian roots, is sometimes tinted by Hebrew melody - The stars look as though they're having fun, which was just the tonic for wartime audiences, though it all looks less than sparkling now. Where's your patriotism?.
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2019 00:33 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 17 Oct 2019 00:11 #284

• Ghost Dog
Foremost of the Divine Booth.
The Day of the Jackal- 1973 Gun Test Scene. I'll give you the Key.

On 22 August 1962, an assassination attempt is made on the President, General Charles de Gaulle, by the militant French underground organisation OAS in anger over the French government granting independence to Algeria. As the president's motorcade passes, de Gaulle's unarmoured Citroën DS car is raked with machine-gun fire, but the entire entourage escapes without injury. Within 6 months, OAS leader Jean Bastien-Thiry and several other members of the plot are captured, and Bastien-Thiry is executed. The remaining OAS leaders, now hiding in Austria, decide to make another attempt, and hire a professional British assassin, who chooses the code name "Jackal". Release date It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus 16 May.

What's wrong, sweetie?.Oh, I got 20 acres and you got 43. Have no fear, little one... I am here to protect thee.

I drove my tractor through your haystack last night - A "jackal", probably Anubis, is depicted in stone inscriptions from the reigns of Hor-Aha, Djer, and other pharaohs of the First Dynasty - Foremost of the Westerners," and "He Who Is in the Place of Embalming." In the Old Kingdom (c. 2686 BC – c. 2181 BC), the standard way of writing his name in hieroglyphs was composed of the sound signs inpw followed by a jackal over a ḥtp sign-Jason Acuña was born in Pisa, Italy, Acuña grew up in Torrance, California, and attended North High School. He is of Mexican and German descent-AC Milan of Italy win 13th European Cup Winner's Cup against Leeds of England 1-0 in Saloniki - ABC Masters Bowling Tournament won by Dave Soutar - American actress Tori Spelling established herself as an actress by playing the good-natured clotheshorse, Donna Martin, on the TV show "Beverly Hills, 90210. Bring in a woman and you bring in trouble. The final episode aired on 17 May 2000 after 10 years as part of TV culture. Hurting my zodiac eyes with their glare.
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2019 00:12 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 17 Oct 2019 00:13 #285

• Ghost Dog
What would Jesus say?
Can I have a word about 54 Halsey Road?

The tape recording of her statement was over 17 hours long - London police said a recognised IRA codeword was given. Drive, Driven. The bomb exploded in a corner of Westminster Hall at about 08:30 am on 17 June 1974. The IRA in a telephoned warning said it planted the bomb that weighed around 20 lb (9.1 kg). The explosion is suspected to have damaged a gas main and a fire spread fast through the centuries-old hall in one of Britain's most security-tight buildings. The attack signaled the start of a renewed IRA bombing campaign on the British mainland. The Bristol bombing was a twin bomb attack carried out by the Provisional IRA in a shopping street in the city centre on 18 December. What do you do for fun?. I love to read. Mhmm. Umm, I enjoy books. I've been thinking..Joanna Clare Yeates was a landscape architect from Hampshire, England, who went missing on 17 December 2010 in Bristol after an evening out with colleagues. In March 1890 Yeats joined the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn...

It's called scotoma. The mind sees what it choses to see.

Two Red Action members, Jan Taylor and Patrick Hayes, were convicted of the IRA Harrods bombing in 1993, which injured several people. The bomb was placed in a bin just like the Warrington attacks. Buses were organised to ferry people away from the scene and 20 paramedics and crews from 17 ambulances were sent to deal with the aftermath. Three-year-old Johnathan Ball died at the scene. He had been in town with his babysitter, shopping for a Mother's Day card. The second victim, 12-year-old Tim Parry, was gravely wounded. 54 other people were injured, four of them seriously. Yes, a warning was given half-an-hour before, but no mention was made of Warrington. The bombs used at the Boston Marathon contained gunpowder, small nails and metal ball bearings housed inside pressure cookers.

There was this airplane over the Atlantic on its way to New York.

Even during the ceasefire, security/ intelligence agencies in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland had kept up their surveillance on the IRA, albeit with a lower degree of intensity - Three men were involved in a £2.5m fuel tax scam at a farm near Leeds which netted huge profits for the Real IRA. The trio, who claim they were unawarewhere the money was going, were arrested as part of a Custom and Excise investigation which ended in the raids on a farm in West Ardsley, near Leeds. The discovery of the red diesel washing plant at Manor House Farm provided a vital breakthrough in the hunt for the terrorist cell behind a series of bomb attacks in London and Birmingham. The diesel-washing farm off Baghill Road in West Ardsley was just minutes away from Hill Top Farm where the Real IRA bomb factory was found. Sources in the security/intelligence world in the Republic estimate that the IRA has sufficient material to equip the equivalent of two battalions, and that the material is sufficient to keep the IRA's low-intensity war going indefinitely - Remember the Alamo!
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2019 00:37 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 17 Oct 2019 20:07 #286

• Ghost Dog
Please, step forwards. But, Lord,” said Martha, How long have you been playing?. Three days.

We still need the 5th Princess. Well, "Rathe" is "Ehtar" spelled backwards.

KV17 is located in Egypt's Valley of the Kings and also known by the names "Belzoni's tomb", "the Tomb of Apis", and "the Tomb of Psammis, son of Nechois", is the tomb of Pharaoh Seti I of the Nineteenth Dynasty. Seti I's reign length was either 11 or 15 full years. It is one of the best decorated tombs in the valley, but now is almost always closed to the public due to damage. The longest tomb in the valley, at 137.19 meters (450.10 feet), it contains very well preserved reliefs in all but two of its 11 chambers and side rooms. One of the back chambers is decorated with the Ritual of the Opening of the Mouth, which stated that the mummy's eating and drinking organs were properly functioning. The esophagus is about 8 inches long - A very long tunnel (corridor K) leads away deep into the mountainside from beneath the location where the sarcophagus stood in the burial chamber. Recently, the excavation of this corridor was completed. It turned out that there was no 'secret burial chamber' or any other kind of chamber at the end. Work on the corridor was just abandoned upon the burial of Seti.
The Mummy (1932) Buried Alive For Love HD.

I'm sure Mr McQueen won't be too long..William II of England was King at the time of the London tornado of 1091; it is unknown if he was present in the area during the storm - 1814 - The London Beer Flood was an Incident at Meux & Co's Horse Shoe Brewery. 8 people were killed, 5 of them mourners at the wake being held by an Irish family for a 2-year-old boy. The coroner's inquest returned the Usual verdict that the 8 had lost their lives "casually, accidentally and by misfortune" - 1931 – Al Capone is convicted of income tax evasion - 1933 - Albert Einstein flees Nazi Germany and moves to the United States - 1943 – The BurmaThailand Railway is completed - Sobibór extermination camp is closed - 1956Bobby Fischer defeats Donald Byrne in the chess Game of the Century. Sometimes with an audience and sometimes..
Oh, you must be the brains of the operation.

Jesus, Plank, couldn't you have got smokeless cartridges?

That's exactly where MI5 have got him - the Tower Hotel. 1966 - A fire was reported at 9:36 pm at an art dealer located at 7 East 22nd Street, just off Broadway, in a four-story brownstone, transmitted as Box 598 (=22) A FDNY report after the incident showed that the dealer had stored highly flammable lacquer, paint, and finished wood frames in the basement. By the time the first firefighters arrived, the intensity of the smoke and heat made it impossible to enter through the 22nd Street side of the building. Firefighters attempted to approach the burning building through Wonder Drug, a store located at 6 East 23rd Street in a 5-story, 45x100 commercial building that abutted the burning art dealership. A 15 by 35 foot section of the floor collapsed at 10:39 pm, 1 hour and 3 minutes after the initial alarm was transmitted, causing 10 firefighters to fall into the burning cellar. Two other firefighters on the first floor were killed in a flashover. In all, 12 firefighters werekilled : two chiefs , two lieutenants, and 8 firefighters. It took firefighters 14 hours to dig out the rubble and reach their dead comrades. The dead men left behind 12 widows and 32 children. The fire raged to a 5th Alarm. 2000 - The Hat field rail crash was caused by a metal fatigue-induced derailment, killing 4 people and injuring more than 70 - 2001Israeli tourism minister Rehavam Ze'evi becomes the first Israeli minister to be assassinated in a terrorist attack, since the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin and the most senior Israeli person to be killed by Palestinian militants during the entire Arab–Israeli conflict . In February 2013, one of the gunmen involved in the murder, Majdi Al-Rimawi, was named a "honorary resident" of Bezons, a French city located 10 miles northwest of Paris - 2003 – A 101-floor skyscraper in Taipei, becomes the world's tallest highrise. Harry's invited Smithy round for an explanation, if you know what I mean.
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2019 20:09 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 18 Oct 2019 20:08 #287

• Ghost Dog
Love Will Tear Us Apart.

House of Dolls-Jael shows the slain Sisera to Barak, by James Tissot.

Ian Kevin Curtis (15 July 1956) was an English singer-songwriter and musician -The people of Israel had been oppressed by Jabin, the king of Canaan, whose capital was Hazor, for 20 years. The biblical Battle of Mount Tabor takes place during the time of the Book of Judges (recorded in chapters 4 and 5) between Canaanite forces of the king of Hazor and the Israelite army led by Barak and Deborah. In the Book of Judges, it is stated that Deborah was a prophet, a judge of Israel and the wife of ( לַפִּידוֹת Lappidoth, torches) Lapidoth. The Song of Deborah is found in Judges 5:2–31 and is a victory hymn, sung by Deborah and Barak, about the defeat of Canaanite adversaries by some of the tribes of Israel. Sisera was killed by Jael, who hammered a tent peg into his temple. Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven, is that it?
Joy Division (1995 Official Video) Remastered Version.

A bee keeper does his best to help the army -320 – Pappus of Alexandria observes a sol ar eclipse - Jim. I should have known. Stigers was born in Boise, Idaho. On the evening of 17 May 1980, Curtis asked Deborah to drop her impending divorce proceedings; she replied that he would likely have changed his mind by the following morning, and then-mindful of his previous suicide attempt and also concerned his state of anxiety and frustration may drive Curtis into an epileptic fit-offered to spend the night in his company. Deborah then drove to her parents' home to inform them of her intentions. When she returned to his house at 77 Barton Street in Macclesfield, Cheshire, his demeanour had changed, and he informed his wife of his intentions to spend the night alone, first making her promise not to return to the house be4 he had taken his scheduled 10 a.m. train to Manchester to rendezvous with his bandmates. Caroline was born to the family of an Irish railway worker. The characters and incidents you are about to see are based on fact. Billie-Jo Jenkins was brought up in East London.
Monaco - Apart from my blood. What do you want from me ?

In the early hours of the next morning, Curtis ended his life by hanging himself in his kitchen. He was 23 years old - On 18 May 1980, a major volcanic eruption occurred at Mount St. Helens, a volcano located in Skamania County, in the U.S. state of Washington. The eruption (a VEI 5 event) was the most significant volcanic eruption to occur in the contiguous 4 8 U.S. states since the much smaller 19 15 eruption of Lassen Peak in California. It has often been declared the most disastrous volcanic eruption in U.S. history - you know they buried everything with them that they used in life. The eruption was preceded by a two-month series of earthquakes and steam-venting episodes, caused by an injection of magma at shallow depth below the volcano that created a large bulge and a fracture system on the mountain's north slope - Belgium 3rd government of Martens forms - Fernando Belaunde Terry elected president of Peru - Gwangju Massacre: Students in South Korea begin demonstrations, calling for democratic reforms. More than three decades after the eruption, floating log mats persist on Spirit Lake and nearby St. Helens Lake, changing position with the wind - A former member of the United States Marine Corps , Josh Gracin first gained public attention as the fourth-place finalist on the second season of the Fox Network talent competition American Idol. Edwin Way Teale (2 June 1899) was an American naturalist, photographer and writer. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother.

Clara Bow Joy Division - Disorder. Keeper of the Bee's.

Deborah (דְּבוֹרָה, Dəḇōrāh, bee) found his body soon after; he had used the kitchen's washing line to hang himself, having written a note to Deborah in which he declared his love for her despite his recent affair with Honoré. So the women were strangled with a double square knot - Aileen Elizabeth Campbell was born in Perth, Scotland. She grew up on her parents' tenant farm in Perthshire and was educated at Collace Primary School and Perth Academy. Before her election to Parliament Campbell also worked for Nicola Sturgeon. Bones, there's a... thing... out there - Ali Zafar started out on Pakistani TV before becoming a popular musician. Come on, Captain, looks to me like a nut's loose. He has received 5 Lux Style Awards and a Filmfare Award nomination - Jeffrey Alan Roehl is a dance music DJ and producer based in Chicago, known by his stage name Xonic - Let's take a look. Full sensor scan, Mr. Spock. Birsen Bekgöz studied at the Eastern Mediterranean University in Northern Cyprus. If the mountain goes, Harry is going with it. This area is heavily timbered, Spirit Lake is in between me and the mountain, and the mountain is a mile away, the mountain ain't gonna hurt R. Truman. A principal scientist on the USGS monitoring team, David A. Johnston was killed in the eruption while manning an observation post 6 miles (10 km) away. Captain, our final 6 replacements are ready to beam aboard, but one of them is refusing to step into the transporter . Despite a thorough search, Johnston's body was never found. Reid's car and body were found 4 days after the eruption. After his death, Blackburn was praised by his coworkers and friends alike, Jean Claude. You're a wave short of an ocean, aint ya?- People's Republic of China launches 1st intercontinental rocket. Twas then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man Came singing songs of love. For your love is like a fountain. And now I've done my time in the kitchen at parties. My art... keeps me sane.
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2019 20:22 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 19 Oct 2019 00:29 #288

• Ghost Dog
Special Branch.
Villiers Terrace 1984 Liverpool Cathedral.

Trident Studios was a British recording facility, located at 17 St Anne's Court in London's Soho district between 1968. In November 1978, Echo & the Bunnymen made their debut at Liverpool's Eric's Club, appearing as the opening act for The Teardrop Explodes . The band played one song, a 20-minute version of "Monkeys" which was entitled "I Bagsy Yours" at the time. By the time of their debut album, 1980's Crocodiles, the drum machine had been replaced by Trinidad-born Pete de Freitas. Crocodiles was released on 18 July in the UK and on 17 December 1980 in the United States 81; and leave something of the happiness you bring.
Echo & The Bunnymen Back Of Love +

1381 – Richard II of England meets leaders of Peasants' Revolt at Mile End - Lucy Hale appeared in two episodes on both television shows Wizards of Waverly Place as Miranda Hampson and How I Met Your Mother - Pete died in a motorcycle accident in 1989 at the age of 27, on his way to Liverpool from London. It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. He was riding a 900cc Ducati motorcycle on the A51 road in Longdon Green, Staffordshire and was in collision with a motor vehicle at approximately 16:00. His ashes are buried in Goring-on-Thames. Denn die Todten reiten Schnell. His sisters Rose and Rachel were founding members of the band The Heart Throbs. His brother Frank is the bass player of The Woodentops. Who gets haunted by a leprechaun? - On 11 September 2006, Echo & the Bunnymen released an updated version of their 1985 Songs to Learn and Sing compilation. Now re-titled More Songs to Learn and Sing, this new compilation was issued in two versions, a 17-track single CD and a 20-track version with a DVD featuring 8 videos from their career. Listen to them, the children of the night.
What music they make!. Echo And The Bunnymen.

Groundbreaking begins in Minnesota on world's largest mall - The A51 is a road in England running from Chester to Kingsbury, Warwickshire, and is used by some long-distance traffic as an alternative to the M6 motorway, which is prone to congestion through Birmingham. During John's schooling years Millman attended Brisbane Grammar School then the Anglican Church Grammar School - Bet buys new clothes for the holiday. Yahoo! News reported that Nana and Junpei have revealed they are a couple and are allegedly “considering marriage”. She breaks down, feeling useless. Monarcas secured his pass to the Michoacán club and received the number 10 shirt for the club. Rojas played 20 games and scored 2 goals. The Gilroys leave for Spain.Today, Port of Spain is a leading city in the Caribbean region. Trinidad and Tobago hosted the Fifth Summit of the Americas in 2009 whose guests included US President Barack Obama and US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. At Cranley Gardens, Dennis had no access to a garden, and as he resided in an attic flat, Nilsen was unable to stow any bodies beneath his floorboards.It's like I'm trapped in some bad monster movie and I can't get out of the Black Cap pub in Camden, those cops are as thick as thieves.
Buxton in 1981 on a Kodak Instamatic - Brookside 14th June 1989, Part 1.

Sometime after being cursed, Echo spied a young man, Narcissus, while he was out hunting deer with his companions - The Tribe of Benjamin, located to the north of Judah but to the south of the northern Kingdom of Israel, is significant in biblical narratives as a source of various Israelite leaders including the first Israelite king, Saul, as well as earlier tribal leaders in the period of the Judges. The Book of Judges recounts that the rape of the concubine of a member of the tribe of Levi, by a gang from the tribe of Benjamin (בנימין, Son of the right side), and refers to him as being born from Jacob's wife Rachel, resulted in a battle at Gibeah, it is generally identified with Tell el-Fūl (Arabic for "mound of fava beans ") and a nice chianti. King Hussein of Jordan began construction on his royal palace at Tel el-Ful, but construction was halted when the 6-Day War broke out. That evening, a dog walker alerted police to two mounds of earth at Warren Hill, just outside Newmarket. He knows about the closure of a day nursery. To keep the rabbits from escaping, domestic warrens were usually provided with a fairly substantive moat, or ditch filled with water - Liberation Day commemorates the liberation of the Falkland Islanders from Argentine military occupation at the end of the War on 14 June 1982..2017 - A fire in a high-rise apartment building in North Kensington leaves 72 people dead and another 74 injured. The pair shared a strong love of horses and were pictured riding together at Windsor.
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2019 02:06 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 20 Oct 2019 02:10 #289

• Ghost Dog
Iris Eye Is Smiling.
My Old Flame.

After the 1932 Lindbergh kidnapping, Porter changed the second and third lines "I Get a Kick Out of You" , which was first sung in the 1934 Broadway musical Anything Goes , and then in the 1936 film version. Washington's version of "I Could Write a Book", which appears as the se7enth track of For Those in Love, was used in the ninth episode of the first season of the American television series Ash vs Evil Dead. Billy Crocker is a stowaway in love with heiress Hope Harcourt, who is engaged to Lord Evelyn Oakleigh. Nightclub singer Reno Sweeney and Public Enemy Number 13, “Moonface” Martin, aid Billy in his quest to win Hope.
What's wrong with her eye?-Electric Lady Studios. Some like the purrfume in Spain.

For Those in Love by Dinah Washington, arranged by Quincy Jones, was originally released by EmArcy Records in June - Recorded Tuesday March 1517, 1955 - Colonel Tom Parker becomes Elvis Presley's de facto manager - The first section of Cleveland's “Rapidopens from Cleveland Union Terminal to Windermere - In the wake of a disappointing meeting with a disparaging art critic on March 16 he Nicolas de Staël committed suicide, by leaping to his death from his 11th story studio terrace, in Antibes- 17 - 1337 – Edward, the Black Prince is made Duke of Cornwall, the first Duchy in England - In the U K's Wrex ham by-election, brought about by the death of the town's long-serving Labour MP Robert Richards, is won by the Labour candidate James Idwal Jones, with a majority of nearly 11,000 votes - 6,000 people protest against the suspension of French Canadian ice hockey star Maurice Richard of the Montreal Canadiens by the National Hockey League following a violent incident during a match. British Locomotive builder Vulcan Foundry and its subsidiary Robert Stephen son & Haw thorns are absorbed into the English Electric group Gary Sinise's name was in an advertisement in the Los Angeles Times (17 August 2006) condemned Hamas and Hezbollah and supported Israel in the 2006 Israel-Lebanon conflict. You're just not man enough to wear jewelry. Élie Baup's last post was the manager of Ligue 1 side Marseille. Our American friends are becoming overcautious. Some couples dance, others go to Mars. Look, I'm telling you, I'll take the deal somewhere else. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. He dropped a church roof on 34 of his worshippers in Texas last Wednesday night, just as they were groveling through a hymn to his majesty. Remember that earthquake in ltaly last spring?.Feast day of St Patrick.
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2019 02:12 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 22 Oct 2019 23:09 #290

• Ghost Dog
When I was back there in seminary school. There was a person there.
The Doors-As Father Anselm in A Royal Family Soft Padre.

Clarence Charles William Henry Richard Bennett (21 May 1870) was an American actor who became a stage and silent screen actor over the early decades of the 20th century. He was the father of actresses Constance, Barbara and Joan with actress Adrienne Morrison, his second wife. The route to number 3 pit ("More's dook") appeared to be free of falls but was full of chokedamp and typically consists of nitrogen, carbon dioxide and water vapour. He quickly parked, put a hammer and giant rusty Philip screw driver , which he had sharpened into a bradawl, into his pocket, and began to follow her and within minutes had caught up to her, and began to talk to her as they walked .A counterintelligence artiste?. Don. Repulsion.

There's no need to be alone, you know. There's a tiny camera looking at you right now O003360.

What is the going rate for a trapped-in-an-elevator adventure? The Blantyre mining disaster, which happened on the morning of 22 October 1877, was Scotland's worst ever mining Incident. Pits No. 2 and No. 3 of William Dixon's Blantyre Colliery were the site of an explosion which killed 207 miners, the youngest being a boy of 11. It was known that firedamp was present in the pit and it is likely that this was ignited by a naked flame, and all of a sudden it clicked. Most of the coal was worked using the Newcastle system, also known as "pillar and stall" or "stoop and room". They were the ell coal, 7 feet (2.1 m) thick at 117 fathoms. It is reported that, 6 months after the disaster, Dixon's raised summonses against 34 widows whose husbands had been killed and who had not left the tied cottages which they and their husbands had rented from the mining company. But what does that matter to a bloated millionaire fat-cat like you, in Yew Tree Manor?. They were evicted 2 weeks later. All through' the night I me mine, I me mine, I me mine.The mine owners then brought in Irish Catholics to work the mine, and your taste in champagne is excellent, as always - Bellview Airlines Flight 210, was a scheduled domestic passenger flight, operating as a Boeing 73 7-200 air craft from Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos en route to the Nigerian capital Abuja. On 22 October 2005, the plane nose dived and crashed at Lisa Village, Ogun State, killing all 117 people on board. We all have to lead our own lives in the end, you know. All through' your life I me mine.
Last Edit: 22 Oct 2019 23:13 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 24 Oct 2019 01:13 #291

• Ghost Dog
Dig a shallow Grave
Travelcard Zone 3 - Greystoke (1984) An Excellent Mimic HD.

4 May - Police find human remains buried at a former home of Fred and Rose West in Gloucester, and is believed to be that of Fred West's daughter Charmaine, who was last seen alive at the age of 8 in the summer of 1971. Another recording, by Gordon Jenkins' orchestra, with a vocal by Bob Carroll, and reached the Billboard magazine charts on 7 December1951 - McCabe establishes a makeshift brothel, consisting of 3 prostitutes purchased for $200 from a pimp in the nearby town of Bearpaw. Chartered accountant David Stephens, physician Juliet Miller, and journalist Alex Law share a flat in Edinburgh. Needing a new flatmate, they interview several applicants in a calculatedly cruel manner, amusing themselves at the applicants' expense before finally offering the room to the mysterious Hugo. Release date 17 May 1994 (Cannes) - 6 January 1995 (UK) Jogging time 92 minutes. For the girls, the house should look beautiful and lived-in. They should see what a fire in the fireplace and pretty flowers can do for a house; the White House rooms should give them a sense of all that. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
And you'll never see your home again.

Étienne Hirsch (20 January 1901) was a French civil engineer and a member of the French Resistance during World War II and became the chairman of the European Atomic Energy Community. His parents and sister Juliette were assassinated in Auschwitz - Tuesday 17 May 1994 - E amon Fox (42) and Gary Convie (24), both Catholic civilians, were shot dead by the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) at a building site on North Queen Street, in the Tiger Bay area of Belfast. A review of the working of the Northern Ireland (Emergency Provisions) Act recommended that police interviews should be taped - Malawi holds its first multiparty elections. The part of Africa now known as Malawi was settled by migrating Bantu groups around the 10th century, which comprise a branch of the Niger–Congo family, was located in the adjoining regions of Cameroon and Nigeria, or inland along the many south-to-north flowing Congo River system, probably as early as 300 AD.. There are another 20,000, at least, waiting for similar evacuation. As the men enter the dark attic, David kills both of them with a hammer. If I had a bell I'd ring it in the morning, I'd ring it in the evening. All over this land. Well he butter be wearing a bullet-proof toga! John. Oh my giddy aunt!
Yes! In my personal opinion, they are evacuated.
Following a review on 17 September 1940, the Government have gone to live with their mother's in Yewtree Coppice at Letterbox Field..

Lesley-Anne, with Everything in the White House must have a reason for being there. The Northern Ireland Office published a 21 page British government response to Sinn Féin (SF) questions that arose from the Downing Street Declaration. Do they even have a hell? - 19 May Robert Black, who was jailed for life 4 years ago for abducting a se7en-year-old girl in the Scottish Borders, is found guilty of murdering 3 girls (Caroline Hogg, Susan Maxwell and Sarah Harper) who were killed during the 1980s and sentenced to life imprisonment with a recommended minimum term of 35 years, and at the time of his death was regarded as the prime suspect in the 1978 disappearance and murder of 13-year-old Genette Tate a missing person case in which she disappeared while delivering newspapers in Aylesbeare, Devon, England on 19 August 1978. ..Vinalia Rustica celebrated in honor of Venus Libitina an ancient Roman goddess of funerals and burial commemorating the founding of the oldest known temple to her, on the Esquiline Hill 1 of the Se7en Hills of Rome, in 293 BC. . .31 May 1994 Blair and Brown have dinner at the Granita restaurant in Islington and allegedly make a deal on who will become the leader of the Labour Party. I'm just a Jealous guy, soo watch out - 2 June RAF Chinook helicopter carrying more than 20 leading intelligence experts crashes on the Mull of Kintyre. Flickering embers go higher and higher, squatting by the remains of the fire , sparking up some wet wood, nice and smoky to keep the mozzies off. But fresh lilaced moorland fields. Does it tear your heart out?
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2019 01:22 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 24 Oct 2019 12:50 #292

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Wibble Wibble Hatstand.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

[excerpts of] 17 24 Oct 2019 22:33 #293

• Ghost Dog
You have the nobody Does It Better.
Another Passenger Carly Simon. Reject the ly Simon.

You have any idea how hard it is to get one of those?. Supercooling may extend life of transplant organs - There were 4 chief colleges of priests in ancient Rome, the most illustrious of which was that of the pontifices - In 1938, Renault visited Adolf Hitler, and by 1939 he had become an important supplier for the French army. Renault argued that "by continuing operations he had saved thousands of workers from being transported to Germany" but Life in 1 94 2 described him as a "notorious Paris collaborationist - Shark's keel was laid down by the Electric Boat Company in Groton, Connecticut, on 28 January 1943. She was launched on 17 October 1943 (sponsored by Mrs. Lera Millard Thomas, the wife of Albert, the United States Congressman from the Eighth District of Texas), and commissioned on 14 February 1944 with Commander Edward Noe Blakely in command. Shark was sunk on its 3rd patrol by a Japanese destroyer on 24 October. Karla Mayer (born Woellert in Friedland 7 February 1918), was a guard at three Nazi death camps during the Second World War, from lublin she arrived back at Auschwitz, and then disappeared. The moor identities a woman has, the more they express the person they conceal.

USS Shark being launched at Electra Boat Company - 2 Jaws (1978) Everybody Out of the Water HD.

When was he buried? Current methods of organ preservation can keep an organ viable for transplant up to around 12 hours after the Organ is removed from the body, that's what being human is, after all - Martial law was lifted in Hawaii and habeas corpus restored - Darter ran aground in the Palawan Strait and was scuttled to prevent capture by the Japanese - Arisan Maru was torpedoed and sunk in the South China Sea by an American submarine. Only nine of the 1,781 Allied and civilian prisoners of war survived - Ted Templeman began his career in the mid 60s in the Santa Cruz area as a drummer in a band called The Tikis. At the suggestion of Lenny Waronker, the group decided to change their name. Harpers Bizarre was founded in 1966, with Templeman switching to guitar and vocals - Which time? Victim of a Foolish Heart Betty Barton (born Jean Champion 1 of 14), butter known by the stage name Bettye Swann, is a retired American soul singer, best known for her 1967 hit song Make Me Yours produced by Arthur Wright . In 1956, Time Magazine described Renault as "rich, powerful and famous, cantankerous, brilliant, often brutal, the little Napoleon of an automaking empire - vulgar, loud, domineering, impatient, he was a terror to associates, a friend to practically none," adding that to the French working man, Renault became known as "the ogre of Billancourt. An X-ray organised by his family indicated a broken neck vertebra. The vertebral column, also known as the backbone or spine, is part of the axial skeleton, there are normally 33 degrees of the Scottish Rite are conferred by several controlling bodies. In 2000, the Southern Jurisdiction in the United States completed a revision of its ritual scripts. London south of the Thames is invaded. Pippa was a "pocket-sized" fashion doll, like Polly Pocket, offered by British toymaker Palitoy. The Government has fled to Scotland today and was sold to US food company General Mills. I know, Sol, you've told me a hundred times be4..
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2019 22:55 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 26 Oct 2019 20:28 #294

• Ghost Dog
Fiat iustitia, et pereat mundus.
A Canterbury Tale-Mastermind

Nicolaus Olahus, secretary of Louis, attached himself to the party of Ferdinand but retained his position with his sister, Queen Dowager Mary. Ferdinand was also elected King of Hungary, Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia etc. by the higher aristocracy (the magnates or barons) and the Hungarian Catholic clergy in a rump Diet in Pozsony on 17 December 1526. Ferdinand was crowned as King of Hungary in the Székesfehérvár Basilica on 3 November 1527 -1640 – The Treaty of Ripon is signed, restoring peace between Covenanter Scotland and King Charles.
Nine o glock news Pam BBC1 Angela Rippon 1978

William Temple was born in 1881 in Exeter, Devon, England, the second son of Frederick Temple (1821–1902), also Archbishop of Canterbury in 1897. From an early age, he suffered from a cataract which left him without use of his right eye at age 40. He was educated at Rugby School and Balliol College, Oxford, where he obtained a double first in classics and served as president of the Oxford Union. During his life, Temple wrote constantly and completed his largest philosophi cal work, Mens Creatrix (“The Creative Mind”) in 1917.In 1926 during the General strike while he was Bishop of Manchester he contributed "to bridge the gulf between coal-miners and coalowners. Against the background of persecution of Jewish people during World War II, Temple jointly founded with Chief Rabbi Joseph Hertz the Council of Christians and Jews to combat anti-Semitism and other forms of prejudice in Britain. Princess Alexandra of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, VA, CI, (Alexandra Louise Olga Victoria; 1 September 187816 April 1942), was the fourth child and third daughter of Alfred, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia. The moist at home in the world.

Your home in the sky. Parliament (1965) State Opening. Home & Away From Home

Japanese forces in Burma reached Yenangyaung. The main oilfields in Burma were destroyed to prevent them from falling into Japanese hands. The first bombers to strike were USAAF North American B-25 Mitchell bombers, followed moments later by British Hawker Hurricane fighters - Jean the Baptiste. On 17 April 1942, Temple became Archbishop of Canterbury. In the same year he published Christianity and Social Order. Charles Anthony "Buster" Williams (born in Camden, New Jersey ) is an American jazz bassist - The work attempted to marry faith and socialism and rapidly sold around 140,000 copies. Temple Memorial Park open to public on 13 July 1961 . Given by the Church Commissioners, covers 175 acres between King George Road and Boldon Lane The park was inaugurated by Mrs Frances Temple, Widow of Dr William Ten Pole Tudor former Archbishop of Canterbury. 13 February 1978 –Anna Ford becomes the first female newsreader on ITN - 7 July – The Solomon Islands become independent from the UK. 20 August Gunmen open fire on an Israeli El Al airline bus in London - 25U.S. Army Sergeant Walter Robinson "walks" across the English Channel in 11 hours 30 minutes, using homemade water shoes - 26 October 79 – Park Chung-hee, President of South Korea, is assassinated by Korean CIA head Kim Jae-gyu 85 –The Australian government returns ownership of Uluru to the local Pitjantjatjara Aboriginals. 89 - Flight 204 took off from Hualien Airport on a short haul flight to Taipei Sungshan Airport on the island of Taiwan. 94 – Jordan and Israel sign a peace treaty. 95 – Mossad agents assassinate Islamic Jihad leader Fathi Shaqaqi in his hotel in Malta. A modus operandi (MO) is your usual way of doing things. I had a classical education.
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2019 20:33 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 28 Oct 2019 00:03 #295

• Ghost Dog
Evil and Heathen.
ΛΧΑ.

Scarface (1983) - Political Prisoner Scene.

1420Beijing is officially designated the capital of the Ming dynasty when the Forbidden City is completed - After graduation, S. Robson Walton became a member of the law firm that represented Wal-Mart, Conner & Winters in Tulsa, Oklahoma - 1944 - It took the Soviets 3 days to take Krosno (it was captured on 11 September) - 28 October - Bulgaria signed an armistice with the Allies - Dennis Franz Schlachta, known professionally as Dennis Franz, the son of German immigrants Eleanor (née Mueller pussin boots back on ), a postal worker, and Franz Ferdinand Schlachta, who was a baker and postal worker is a retired American actor best known for his role as NYPD . Detective AndySipowicz in the ABC TV series NYPD Blue (1993–2005), a role that earned him a Golden Globe Award, three Screen Actors Guild Awards and 4 Primetime Emmy Awards. He served 11 months with the 82nd Airborne Division and the 101st Airborne Division in Vietnam. Other major roles were on the TV series Hill Street Blues. Kurt originated the role of "Tiger" Brown in the 1928 premiere production of The Threepenny Opera. I could do another sandwich, Esther.
Love and Destroy.

The Scope of Project MKUltra was broad with research - Polish soldiers drive unsuspectingly into an ambush as they approach this intersection. Coluche just weeks after the Liberation of Paris, in a hospital in the 14th arrondissement of the city. Article 17 - Bulgaria shall not acquire or manufacture civil aircraft which are of German or Japanese design or which embody major assemblies of German or Japanese manufacture or design. At 21 he acquired the degree "Meister" butcher. When Anton joined the company in 1965. Schlecker was a butchery chain with 17 subsidiaries, and the cotton is high. Meike and Larswere kidnapped. After he paid 9.6 million marks in ransom. So basically we just call the army, schedule a battle. How would Wednesday around 3 be for you? in the Year 2000. Golf Mike Alpha.

Proof of Comedy duo Sig Arno and Kurt Gerron, Berlin 1931 - .

Consumed by the jealousy and power struggles of their own relationships, a man, his mistress and his wife involve 3 children in their own games-with tragick results - A V-1 flying bomb killed 71 people in Antwerp - Kurt was coerced into directing a Nazi propaganda film intended to be viewed in "neutral" nations (in Switzerland, Sweden, and Ireland, for example) showing how "humane" conditions were at Theresienstadt. Gerron's popular cinema breakthrough came with The Blue Angel (Der Blaue Engel, 1930) opposite Marlene Dietrich. USS Eversole was torpedoed and sunk in the Leyte Gulf by Japanese submarine I-45. Once filming was finished, Gerron and members of the Jazz pianist Martin Roman's Ghetto Swingers were deported on the camp's final train transport to Auschwitz. Gerron and his wife Were Gassed immediately upon arrival on 28 October 1944, along with the film's entire performing entourage (except for Roman and guitarist Coco Schumann). Go get 'em, champ. The Slo-vak National Uprising was mostly crushed by the time Soviet units secured Slovak territories; one of the main reasons for it was that the German resistance in the Dukla Pass was much heavier than expected, on the border between Poland and Slovakia (Lemsissay) and close to the western border of Ukraine. As you know, my life wasn't drab. We know this fellow is a sinner. Charles de Gaulle ordered the French Resistance to disarm. The next day, Reichsführer SS Heinrich Himmler ordered the closure of the gas chambers. I'm leaving, If Nora calls tell her I went home. I'm not staying in this nuthouse with you. Whether or not she is a sinner, I do not know. I'm not goin' without you, Mac. I wouldn't leaf you this way...Esther, we have got to keep our strength up. The first Schlecker markets in Poland and Portugal opened in 2004 and 06 - Maywood was founded on April 6. Code names for drugs-related experiments were Project Bluebird and Artichoke.
Last Edit: 28 Oct 2019 00:08 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 06 Nov 2019 23:52 #296

• Ghost Dog
Hop House 13.

SS Albacore in Measure 9 camouflage (dull black) off Groton, 9 May 1942.

While the second group of US P-38 planes were starting their attack, the commander of the 17thAir Army, General Sudec, who was at the Niš airbase at the time, issued an order for immediate takeoff to the pilots on duty flying Yakovlev Yak-3 fighters from 659th Regiment of 288th Air Division based at Niš, believing they were being attacked by German Focke-Wulf Fw 189 fighters.

Walter Edward Guinness Moyne 1st baron was born on 29 March 1880. He was assassinated at age 64 in Cairo, Egypt.

Albacore was the second vessel of the United States Navy to be named for the albacore. Her keel was laid on 21 April 1941 by the Electric Boat Company in Groton, Connecticut. She was launched on 17 February 1942 (sponsored by Mrs. Elise Riles Cutts, the wife of Captain Elvin F. Cutts), and commissioned on 1 June 1942, Lieutenant Commander Richard C. Lake (Class of 1929) in command.
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2019 00:02 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 10 Nov 2019 18:10 #297

• Ghost Dog
Ponder and deliberate before you make a move.

Kyrgyz Republic Emblem.

Laid down: 28 September 1943 as SS Marco Polo - Acquired: 28 January 1944 - At 08:30 on 10 November 1944, a party consisting of communications officer, Lt. Lester H. Wallace, and 17 men left the ship and headed for shore. At 08:55, while walking on the beach, they saw a flash from the harbor, followed by two quick explosions. Scrambling into their boat, they headed back to the ship, only to turn around again shortly thereafter as "There was nothing but debris all around..."

North Carolina Shipbuilding Company.

The concussion and metal fragments hurled from the ship also caused casualties and damage to ships and small craft within 2,000 yd (1,800 m). The repair ship Mindanao, which was broadside-on to the blast, was the most siriously damaged, and 13 small boats or landing craft were sunk or damaged beyond repair. 371 sailors were injured from all ships in the harbor - The Allies recognized the government of Albanian partisan leader Enver Hoxha, the son of Halil Hoxha, a Muslim Tosk cloth merchant who travelled widely across Europe and the United States, and Gjylihan (Gjylo) Hoxha née Çuçi. He later went to Paris, where he presented himself to anti-Zogist immigrants as the brother-in-law of Bahri Omari. Hoxha declared himself a MarxistLeninist and strongly admired Soviet leader Joseph Stalin. Hoxha served as the 22nd Prime Minister of Albania - AskarAkayevich Akayev is a Kyrgyz politician who served as President of Kyrgyzstan from 1990 until his overthrow in the March 2005 Tulip Revolution. In the early stages, the media variously referred to the unrest as the Pink, Lemon,Silk", or Daffodil revolution. Using a color or floral term evoked similarity the Orange Revolution in Ukraine.

[excerpts of] 17 11 Nov 2019 21:27 #298

• Ghost Dog
A Columbia type.

AT cylinder graphophone was produced in 1898, sold in France, 1901.

The common British, Canadian, South African, and ANZAC tradition includes a 1- or 2-minute silence at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month. In 1935, Herbert M. Greenspon, an 18-year-old shipping clerk, led a committee to organize the first trade union shop at the main manufacturing factory in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
A light cruiser hull, which eventually became the SMS Pillau, is launched at Schichau, Danzig.

Youngest of 4 daughters in the Charles family, Marie-France's father was manager of a refrigeration warehouse and canning factory. Her mother was a housewife. The young Marie-France's first political commitment was during the Algerian War - By the early 1940s, Columbia had been experimenting with higher fidelity recordings, as well as longer masters, which paved the way for the successful release of the LPs - Laid down: 17 April 1943 U-1200 was depth charged and sunk south of Ireland by British warships. Between 1989 and 1993, she was the only National Front member to sit on the National Assembly, after the Yann Piat camp had defected. She was gunned down while driving home in Hyères on 25 February 1994. It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces.

[excerpts of] 17 13 Nov 2019 23:20 #299

• Ghost Dog
The Invaders.

$86.4 (1970 USD) million.
1970 Bhola cyclone East Pakistan.

India's West Bengal, bordering Bangladesh east, and Nepal-Bhutan north - 954 – The 13-year-old Lothair III is crowned at the Abbey of Saint-Remi as king of the West Frankish Kingdom - November 12 is the 316th day of the year (317th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. 49 days remain until the end of the year - 2011 – Silvio Berlusconi tenders his resignation as Prime Minister of Italy, effective November 16, due in large part to the European sovereign debt crisis - A blast in Iran's Shahid Modarres missile base leads to the death of 17 of the Revolutionary Guards members, including Hassan Tehrani Moghaddam, a key figure in Iran's missile program - The duration of the Bardo is 49 days but, at any time, the consciousness may achieve its new life under any form in any of the 6 realms. The ‘Tibetan Book of dead‘ explains in detail the Bardo hallucinations and experiences and introduces to the self the recognition of the illusory body and mind. A World War II U-boat crew are stranded in northern Canada, due to much of it following the 49th parallel north. The 49th parallel south is a circle of latitude that is 49 degrees south of the Earth's equatorial plane - The cyclone was the 6th cyclonic storm of the 1970 North Indian Ocean cyclone season, and also the season's strongest - 71 - As part of Vietnamization, US President Richard Nixon sets 1 February 1972 as the deadline for the removal of another 45,000 American troops from Vietnam. Does the 26 bus up the Great Storm on Sunday.?
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2019 23:57 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 17 Nov 2019 19:19 #300

• Ghost Dog
Jump, jump in the pool when you got it done.

A Plastic Ocean Official Trailer.

With tangerine trees and marmalade skies. Single Use Plastic under the microscope after 17 million Britons watch Blue Planet. Challenges with recycling TV sets include proper HAZMAT disposal, landfill pollution, and illegal international trade. I'm giving you a choice: either put on the glasses or start eatin' that trash can, and the litter on the breeze, home of true odor elimination..Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare