Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpts of] 17

[excerpts of] 17 17 Mar 2020 23:06 #341

• Ghost Dog
Grave of the Fireflies.

Theatrical release poster.

The bombing of Kobe in World War II on March 16 and 17, 1945, was part of the strategic bombing campaign waged by the United States against military and civilian targets and population centers during the Japan home islands campaign.

After the bombing of Kobe.

Kobe was the sixth-largest city in Japan at the time, with a population of roughly 1 million. The houses were mostly built with wood and thus highly flammable, suitable for starting and sustaining large fires-13 people were killed and 22 injured when a lone Heinkel 111 bomber flew along Holderness Road in Hull.
Backdraft (1991) Tim and the Backdraft HD.

The crew opened fire with machine guns and dropped fragmentation bombs-The Ludendorff Bridge over the Rhine at Remagen collapsed and killed 25 American engineers, although the First U.S. Army had already constructed other crossings- The Kriegsmarine completed the evacuation of 75,000 civilians and soldiers from the Kolberg pocket overnight-Katri Helena released her first songs in 1963 and has since sold over 630,000 certified records, the city would be bombed again in later months with 8,841 residents. .
Thousands of our trees are being felled in the name of the council. Pavement surfaces are not designed to carry the weight of vehicle's, for example families with pushchairs, are forced into the road and into oncoming traffic, pavement parking is simply dangerous.. What are they doing? . The concept of scorched earth is sometimes applied figuratively to the business world. The Blind Veterans is that way... www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5173427/Yob-caught-CCTV-snapping-trees-planted-war-memorial.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] 17 17 Mar 2020 23:07 #342

• Ghost Dog
O Fino da Bossa.
Elis Regina Carvalho Costa-Trailer.

In the late 1960s and early 70s, along with Gal Costa, Caetano Veloso and Gilberto Gil, Regina helped to popularize the work of the tropicalismo (Tropicália) movement, recording songs by musicians such as Gilberto Gil. Her untimely death, at the age of 36, from an accidental cocaine overdose shocked Brazil. She has frequently been regarded as the greatest Brazilian singer of all time by critics, musicians, and commentators.
The Americans 1x11 - "Oh, you got an apartment"

The Stalinists have sold their services to American Big Business-Michael Vincent Hayden is a retired United States Air Force four-star general and former Director of the National Security Agency, Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence, and Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. Hayden currently co-chairs the Bipartisan Policy Center's Electric Grid Cyber Security Initiative-Soviet 4th Ukrainian Front ends its unsuccessful attacks around Morava Ostrava-1946 - Dai Li died in a plane crash possibly arranged by his counterpart and rival in the Communist Party of China.. Whilst on holiday in Haiti, Sharron investigates a plot to brainwash important figures in the worlds of politics, science and business, apparently orchestrated by a local sorcerer.
Thousands of our trees are being felled in the name of the council. Pavement surfaces are not designed to carry the weight of vehicle's, for example families with pushchairs, are forced into the road and into oncoming traffic, pavement parking is simply dangerous.. What are they doing? . The concept of scorched earth is sometimes applied figuratively to the business world. The Blind Veterans is that way... www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5173427/Yob-caught-CCTV-snapping-trees-planted-war-memorial.html

[excerpts of] 17 17 Mar 2020 23:07 #343

• Ghost Dog
Red Dawn.

Fabrizio, go easy on my hymen.

'It was on a Deltex. Just this March. The se7enteenth. That's the day I really knew I'd found God. It has sold 3000 of its main product, the ultrasound probe CardioQ-ODM. You've been the sugar business for so long, you've forgotten the taste of real honey!.
Helen Shapiro - It might as well rain until September.

'Deltex? I don't know what that means, mateI'm learning a new language here''. It's an exercise in Germany – the Russians have invaded, we go in to blow up key points, like power stations and bridges, anything to break the supply lines. You'll be doing enough of that later on, don't worry. But that was when it happened, the last Deltex.'The water was boiling. I dropped in a teabag. 'So, did, er, God talk to you then, or what?'.

Operation Lionheart - West Germany '84.

He smiled. 'Snort of. He spoke to me through Larry, one of the Delta lads.'At last, something I knew. Delta Force was the US equivalent of the Regiment. The unit was started by Colonel Charles Beckwith in 1977. Following the disastrous operationin 1980 to free the US hostages in Iran, Delta had been totally remodelled along SAS lines, with a lot of input from Hereflord. They were st ationed at Fort bBragg in North Carolina.
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2020 23:09 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 17 Mar 2020 23:59 #344

• Ghost Dog
Zero Sum.

Herrrenvolk

State Route 17 is a highway in southern Utah, running for 6.060 miles (9.753 km) in Washington Countsy from La Verkin to Anderson Junction near Toquerville. It serves as a snortcut from I-15 to Zion National Park.

The X Files (1998) Swarmed HD.

Zero Sum" premiered on the Fox network on 27 April 1997, and was first broadcast in the United Kingdom on BBC Two on 11 February 1998. The episode earned a Nielsen household rating of 11.7 with a 17 share, meaning that roughly 11.7 percent of all television-equipped households, and 17 percent of households watching television, were tuned in to the episode.
Last Edit: 18 Mar 2020 00:00 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 18 Mar 2020 22:47 #345

• Ghost Dog
Vitis Mustangensis.
G for George.

P for Prisoner-The wireless operator and navigator to the right.

From swings to classic. Oskar Paul Dirlewanger next went to Spain, where he enlisted in the Spanish Foreign Legion during the Spanish Cybil War-On the night of 17 March 1945, the last three operational ships of the German 10th Flotilla (Korvettenkapitän Franz Burkart) conducted an offensive mine-laying operation north-east of Corsica-In just 17 minutes, 225 British Lancaster bombers dropped nearly 1,000 tons of bombs on Wurzburg; 82% of the town was destroyed and almost 5,000 people were killed. How did you know I have dry leprosy, that it isn't contagious?
The holy leper king of Jerusalem/ Baldwin IV.

The mustang is a free-roaming horse of the Western United States, descended from horses brought to the Americas by the Spanish-1314 – Jacques de Molay, the 23rd and final Grand Master of the Knights Templar, is burned at the stake-Mustang is a military slang term used in the United States Armed Forces to refer to a commissioned officer who began his or her career as an enlisted service member prior to commissioning. Ah, welcome to AuricStud, Mr. Bond. .
Lancaster B I dropping 4 lb incendiaries followed by 30 lb incendiaries and finishing up with a 4,000 lb "cookie".. The Rolling Stones - Paint It, Black.

Tell me your six names!. W Williams won the inaugural Monaco Grand Prix beating the heavily favoured Mercedes of the great German driver, Rudolf Caracciola-The Messerschmitt Me Me Me MeMe Me Me 262, nicknamed Schwalbe ("Swallow") in fighter versions, or Sturmvogel "Storm Bird" in fighter-bomber versions, was the world's first operational jet-powered fighter aircraft-Michael Edward Reagan is an American television personality, political commentator, Republican strategist, former radio talk show host, and author-1997 – The tail of a Russian Antonov An-24 charter plane breaks off while en croute to Turkey causing the plane to crash and killing all 50 people on board. Each country typically has a multitude of categories of visas with various names. We are the ones who dwell within.
Last Edit: 18 Mar 2020 23:26 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 19 Mar 2020 00:19 #346

• Ghost Dog
Self Control.
Key Largo-Laura Branigan.

Rafs version of "Self Control" peaked at no. 1 in Italy and number 7 in Austria and at 40 in France-Fujifilm X10: Advanced compact with a 2⁄3 inch (17 mm) 12 megapixel (MP), and a high-definition f/2.0 wide-angle and f/2.8 elephoto Fujinon 4x manual zoom lens.

Laura Branigan - Self Control (1984) All Night Ari Fuji.

Raf's version exceeded the success of Branigan's only in his native Italy. The only other territory where Raf topped the charts was in Switzerland. His single debuted in the Swiss Top 30 at no. 7 on June 17, the same week Branigan's version debuted at 24, the sum of the prime twins 11 and 13- In the Dordogne.

[excerpts of] 17 17 Apr 2020 16:41 #347

• Ghost Dog
Wound Badge.
7th.

Het meisje met het rode haar and 15th Brigade..

In October 1944, after 16 months active service, the 15th brigade returned to Australia for rest and reorganisation on the Atherton Tablelands in Queensland-1945 - Ion Pillat (31 March 1891 in Bucharest) was a distinguished Romanian poet-Jannetje Johanna (Jo) Schaft (16 September 1920) was a Dutch communist resistance fighter during World War II. She became known as 'the girl with the red hair'. She was transporting secret documentation for the Resistance. After much interrogation, torture, and solitary confinement, Schaft was identified by the roots of her red hair by her former colleague Anna Wijnhoff, and was murdered by Dutch Nazi officials.
Buchenwald - Camp Staff Captured.

In the House of Commons, Winston Churchill paid tribute to Franklin Roosevelt as "the greatest American friend we have ever known, and the greatest champion of freedom who has ever brought help and comfort from the new world to the old". He was not just a Christian, but a Protestant, an Episcopalian, a descendant of Huguenot and Yankee New Englanders on his mother’s side. And he was not just a Democrat, but a New York Democrat, whose leaders and most faithful voters were overwhelmingly Catholic, especially Irish Catholic. Then let us live and love so that people will say, The Devil as well as God is an Englishman.
Marilyn Monroe Happy Birthday To President John F Kennedy.

Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me?.The Martin B-26 Marauder Flak Bait completed a record 200th bombing mission-Flooding of the Wieringermeerpolder in the Netherlands, when retreating German troops breached the IJsselmeerdijk-The Battle of the Hongorai River began in New Guinea. The 23rd Infantry Regiment was placed in the rear, where it was being reconstituted following losses suffered during the attack on Slater's Knoll. The 15th Brigade took over the forward positions from the Australian 7th Brigade on 17 April. Matthew Higginson outlined his suspicions in an email to the church and received a confessional letter. Just like that.
Part 3 The Godfather (7/10) I Killed My Father's Son (1990) HD.

5 Northamptons, meanwhile, was holding a line on the edge of the town and acting as a pivot for the main weight of the division’s attack on the right. The plan was for us to pass through the Lancashire Fusiliers. One-armed baseball player Pete Gray made his major league debut on the St. Louis Browns, going 1-for-4 against the Detroit Tigers. After Vincent's secondary education at the Jesuit school De Breul in Zeist, Van der Burg went to study Dutch law at the Catholic University of Nijmegen from 1964 to 68. At dawn, the ‘Kangaroo Army’ passed through. Up to se7en times?. 17+17= 34/3+4 = 7. The knee is a modified hinge joint, which is composed of 3 functional compartments. Have you ever seen blood in the moonlight, Will?.
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2020 16:47 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 17 Apr 2020 21:19 #348

• Ghost Dog
The Xtra Factor.
1 Giant Leap -Revati Sakalkar.

Since the 1970s, presenters have maintained a Blue Peter Garden-Downblouse is a form of sexual fetishism or voyeurism involving watching a woman's breasts while looking down their dress-Kanak Asha "Konnie" Huq (born in Hammersmith 17 July 1975) grew up in Ealing, west London, with her two elder sisters, Rupa and Nutun. A Booth is a small space like a box that a person can go into. My desirous breasts are full and I show the manner of generating bliss. .
Blue Peter making compost.

Connie is an eccentric alcoholic with an incredible memory and intellect who works in the research department of the Circus. On 21st April 1991, John became the second Blue Peter presenter to take part in Bridge Swinging. Sachs was widely reputed to be based on the legendary real-life MI5 Soviet watcher Milicent Bagot. Yes, I should have guessed, Mr. O'Reilly that and the Bengal famine mixture I suppose. .Want me to start with the other knee?.

Dennis runs a rare books shop in London-Coronation st 17 April 1991- Screenwipe.

Manuel will show you to your rombs-Berlin is the capital and largest city of Germany by both area and population. Konnie studied sciences for her A-Levels; however, she chose to study economics at Robinson College, Cambridge. In 1997, several months before joining Blue Peter, Huq presented Channel Five's early morning children's programme Milkshake!-Jack tries to get Vera interested in the Knutsford job, telling her it'll be an adventure. Now I'm the king of the swingers, the jungle V.I.P.
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2020 21:36 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 18 Apr 2020 17:18 #349

• Ghost Dog
For me, more power, for you, more jewelry.
Memorial service for Margaret It's... 202. .

Hans Källner (9 October 1898) was a German general during World War II and a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords- On 17 April 1945, Ernie came ashore with the U.S. Army's 305th Infantry Regiment, 77th Infantry Division, on Ie Shima, a small island northwest of Okinawa that Allied forces had captured, but had not yet cleared of enemy soldiers-Freemasons' Hall 108 Mostyn Street. Death unto all infidels, in oil.
Full Metal Jacket -Is That You John Wayne?...4750.

It is written in the soul of the desert-April 18 is the 108th day of the year- Madam Margaret Hassan, was an Irish-born aid worker who had worked in Iraq for many years-A charter flight carrying 180 fruit and vegetable pickers from Romania will land in the UK today. So they can teach his new British land army how it's done-The 317,000 German soldiers from the Ruhr Pocket, and some civilians, were imprisoned in the Rheinwiesenlager.

Pyle shortly after being killed on Iejima. I'm buried in a box!

Pyle was buried wearing his helmet, among other battle casualties on Ie Shima, between an infantry private and a combat engineer - The Americans suffered 10,000 casualties while reducing the pocket-Källner was killed in action while visiting the front lines near Olomouc- A statue in memory of Cipriani was unveiled on 17 April 1959 in Port of Spain by Dr Eric Williams, who declared on the occasion: Captain Cipriani is the pioneer of the nationalist movement of Trinidad and Tobago - Hassan was abducted and murdered by unidentified kidnappers in Iraq in 2004, at the age of 59. Her remains have never been recovered. . Remember at Luton Palace we were talking about writing a rock musical based on the life of Jack the Ripper. I first saw her at Palantine Campaign headquarters at 63rd and Broadway. The cows go moo moo moo. Is everything alright?
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2020 21:48 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 17 May 2020 22:14 #350

• Ghost Dog
Sacrament of the Altar
Brutus.

Splash it all Over, with Rabbit of Troy.

Walter Brut ( Gwallter Brut) was a 14th-century writer from the Welsh borders, whose trial in 1391 is a notable event in the history of Lollardy-May 17 is the 137th day of the year-French troops landed in Beirut to reassert colonial control on a peninsula at the midpoint of Lebanon's Mediterranean coast-Bhagwat Subramanya Chandrasekhar is an Indian former cricketer who played as a leg spinner. A British white paper outlined postwar independence for Burma. Chandra ( चन्द्र, Candra, lit. "shining" or "moon") is a lunar deity and is also 1 of the 9 planets (Navagraha) in Hinduism, in a 64-hour orbit.

When we were 17 Allo Allo - Series 1-Yooth at the Xroads.

Whistling condoms. Robert E. Hutchins (29 March 1925) was an American child actor who was a regular in Our Gang. They come in se7en tunes, and so can you. His father was a native of Kentucky and his mother a native of Washington. He was 8 when he left the series in 1933 and was killed in a mid-air collision, while trying to land a North American AT-6D-NT Texan,serial number 42-86536, of the 3026th Base Unit- Denmark broke diplomatic relations with Japan-Anthony Dalton Roche, AO, MBE is an Australian former professional tennis player, a native of Tarcutta-1987 -An Iraqi Dassault Mirage F1 fighter jet fires 2 missiles into the U.S. Navy warship USS Stark, killing 37 and injuring 21 of her crew-2014 – A plane crash in northern Laos kills 17 people including defence minister and senior officials. .Can we bring the tiger, sir?.
Last Edit: 17 May 2020 22:15 by Ghost Dog.

[excerpts of] 17 22 May 2020 22:36 #351

• Ghost Dog
Through Fire and Water.
Cpt Pablo Carballo.

Derek doesn't know what came over him.
Navy pilot Captain Alberto J.Phillipi.

The Battle of the Hongorai River involved Australian, New Zealand and Japanese forces. Part of the wider Bougainville Campaign of the Pacific theatre, the battle was fought in the southern sector. Coming after the Battle of Slater's Knoll in which a strong Japanese counterattack was defeated, the battle occurred in 2 distinct periods between 17 April and 22 May 1945, as elements of the Australian 15th Brigade advanced south along the Buin Road, the Japanese began harassing the Australian line of communications-Paranormal investigator Lorraine Warren weds partner Ed, Bob, I got a bad feeling on this one, all right?.
Ordered: 17 April 1973-HMS Ardent sinking- Coronation Street 22 May 1991. Steve skives off school to work on the boat .

Finland has 2nd thoughts about its women soldiers-May 22– The 1958 riots in Ceylon become a watershed in the race relations of various ethnic communities of Sri Lanka. The total deaths is estimated at 300, mostly Tamils-67- L'Innovation-68-USS Scorpion sinks with 99 men aboard, 400 miles southwest of the Azores-69Apollo 10's lunar module flies within 8.4 nautical miles (16 km) of the moon's surface-1972 Ceylon adopts a new constitution, becoming a republic and changing its name to Sri Lanka-Over 400 women in Derry, Northern Ireland attack the offices of Sinn Féin following the shooting by the IRA of a young British soldier on leave. I am with them -HMS Ardent was a Royal Navy Type 21 frigate-Inlets and bays on the Sound include: Fox Bay, Port Howard; Grantham Sound, San Carlos Water and Ruggles Bay. During their escape they were shot down by Sea Harriers, two miles (3 km) from Stanley airstrip. I am a police officer-1987 –Hashimpura massacre occurs in Meerut, India-First ever Rugby World Cup kicks off with New Zealand playing Italy at Eden Park in Auckland. We already took some of your friends downtown in a paddy wagon, it's like leather man, your skin. We could make a f**king suitcase out of U. .
Last Edit: 22 May 2020 22:41 by Ghost Dog.