Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: War & Peace

War & Peace 08 Oct 2019 20:22 #81

• Ghost Dog
Gypsy.

Abbott was a silent film actress -With you I'll be only Sibylla.

Members of the Resistance spied on Nicolò and decided to bring Placido to the Gestapo. Those spies greeted Cortese outside the basilica in the afternoon at 1:55pm and offered him a ride in their car - The Battle took place on 8 October 1944, on Crucifix Hill (Haarberg 239), next to the village of Haaren in Germany and was a part of the U.S. 1st Division's campaign to seize Aachen, Germany. The Battle was part of the Drive to the Siegfried Line. The hill was named after a large crucifix mounted on the top of the hill. The objective of the battle was to gain control of the hill, which was laced with a maze of pillboxes and bunkers, so that the main objective of encircling Aachen could be completed. The hill was held by units of the German 246. Volksgrenadierdivision - Lara Wendel (born Daniela Barnes; 29 March 1965) is a German former actress who was active in Italian cinema and television. She also appeared as Mario Adorf's daughter Rita in Manhunt, and she retired at just 26 years old. Hey, I broke a hundred the other day, 92 left to go.

I might have known it would be Red - Manhunter (1986) A Skillful Entry - It's pink, Mama HD.

Moon Last quarter Visible: 56% - The Battle of Tornio (18) was the first major engagement between Nazi Germany and Finland in the Lapland War; although hostilities had already begun elsewhere - The Battle of Tehumardi was fought at night on the Estonian island of Saaremaa between retreating German troops and a Soviet Estonian rifle division. The Germans' fear of being stragglers soon proved correct, as the only road already had been cratered by other withdrawing German units. Bypassing this obstacle took some time, the vehicles were slowly pulled across with the help of a recently captured US-made M3 Stuart light tank. Suspecting an enemy presence, the soldiers were ordered to keep as silent as possible, breaking through the enemy positions with a sudden attack - The smaller island of Muhu (Moon) was given up with little organized resistance. The Russians also suffered about 200 men killed, with an unknown number of wounded. The killed included the commander, Major V. Miller. At least one tank and several guns were also knocked out- Father Cortese was buried alive and died sometime in November; sources suggest his death occurred on 3 November though others pinpoint 15 - So if you trouble-trouble Gypsy (25 July 1952) is buried in the Grotto Section at Holy Cross Cemetery in Culver City, California. We'll give it to you double. So she starts to roam the streets at night. And she learns how to steal, and he learns how to fight in the Grotto.
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2019 20:23 by Ghost Dog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

War & Peace 08 Oct 2019 20:24 #82

• Ghost Dog
AIM.
War and Peace (1956) The Duel HD.

From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a duel. He is distraught at having committed such a crime and eventually separates from Hélène and then becomes a Freemason. Romantic jealousy is defined as a complex of thoughts, feelings, and actions which follow threats to self-esteem and/or threats to the existence or quality of the relationship, when those threats are generated by the perception of potential attraction between one's partner and a (perhaps imaginary) rival and can refer to thoughts or feelings of insecurity, fear, and concern over a relative lack of possessions. His madcap escape into the city of Moscow and his subsequent obsessive belief that he is destined to be Napoleon’s assassin show his submission to irrational impulses. Aristotle defined envy as pain at the sight of another’s good fortune, stirred by those who have what we ought to have. That island, on the beach.

Ghettoes are the same all over the world (1971) Duel All Sightings -I'm your boyfriend now, Nancy.

A duel is an arranged engagement in combat between two people, with matched weapons, in accordance with agreed-upon rules. Duels in this form were chiefly practiced in early modern Europe with precedents in the medieval code of chivalry, and continued into the modern period especially among military officers - In the pilot, Ironside wears a bandage on his right hand. That vampire's still out there, Dean. The Roman Catholic Church was critical of dueling throughout medieval his tory , frowning both on the traditions of judicial combat and on the duel on points of honor among the nobility. Judicial duels were deprecated by the Lateran Council of 1215, but the judicial duel persisted in the Holy Roman Empire into the 15th century. The word duel comes from the Latin 'duellum', cognate with 'bellum', meaning 'war'. Can't drive. But I can wait. Until stars burn out if you don't make up your mind. Usually challenges were delivered in writing by one or more close friends who acted as "seconds". The challenge, written in formal language, laid out the real or imagined grievances and a demand for satisfaction. European styles of dueling established themselves in the colonies of European states in North America. Duels were to challenge someone over a woman or to defend one's honor. Duels or niyuddha were held in ancient India (including modern-day Pakistan and Bangladesh) for various reasons. Ancient epics and texts like the Dharmashastra tell that duels took place under strict rules of conduct. We can take this boat. In Edo period Japan, there was a tradition of dueling among the samurai class. Easy, Dirty Harry. Would you look at that? - Ireland has 32 traditional counties. That island, on the beach. 26 of these counties are in the Republic of Ireland and six are in North. Roger your last, Bravo Six. Does he think that Zodiac's gonna send another code?.You're working for the Baron Rothschild!. The country your mother and father built, that you were born into.
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2019 20:25 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 08 Oct 2019 20:26 #83

• Ghost Dog
Night Watchmen.
The Godfather Part 3 - 2 Assassins, One Gun (1990) HD.

+246 is the code for international direct dial phone calls to British Indian Ocean Territory (Diego Garcia) - Route 246 is a major highway on the island of Honshū in Japan. It originates in Chiyoda, Tokyo and terminates in Numazu, Shizuoka, 5 of her songs have been certified gold by the RIAJ for cellphone downloads, followed by 4 powered driving wheels and 6 unpowered trailing wheels. If I may say so, sir, I noticed earlier the hyperdrive motivator has been damaged. It's impossible to go to lightspeed!.

1940 - Allied forces begin a massive evacuation from Dunkirk.

The ports are the nearest to Cap Gris Nez - In Whyte notation, a 2-4-6 is a Vehicle insignia.

246th Volksgrenadier Division was formed in Trier (Wkr. XII) and initially stationed on the Saar Line, later in South-western France from August 1941 until January 1942. On formation, it consisted of 313th, 352nd and 404th infantry regiments; an artillery regiment; a pioneer regiment; an anti-tank battalion; a signals battalion, and other subunits. The division lacked 50mm anti- tank guns, and used trophy French vehicles. The division's most active period was during the Winter-Spring of 1942, but from May it was transferred to the Kampfgruppe Esebeck Generalleutenant Hans-Karl Freiherr von Esebeck), and from March in Kampfgruppe Zeidlitz.. Esebeck commanded the 15th Panzer Division in the Afrika Korps - During July 1942, in cooperation with the 2nd Panzer Division it was engaged in combat with the 17th Guards and 135th Rifle Divisions and the 21st Tank Brigade - The Soviet Moonsund Landing Operation on 29 September 1944 had quickly gained ground - Prior to the battle of Turda , Soviet units of the 2nd Ukrainian Front occupied the Vulcan pass, as well as the cities of Brașov and Sibiu. The Red Army intended to capture Cluj-the historical capital of Transylvania-without much effort. While continuing to advance toward the Mureș River, which the Hungarian 2nd Armored Division was recently able to cross, they collided with and stopped the Hungarian units; the 2nd Hungarian Army was forced to take a defensive stance - Treason is very much a matter of habit, Smiley decided - Winston Churchill appointed Jowitt as Solicitor General in his coalition government, in this capacity he dispensed legal advice to the government for two years of the war before being placed in charge of planning for reconstruction - 1991 – Lauda Air Flight 004 breaks apart in mid-air and crashes in the Phu Toei National Park in Thailand, killing all 223 people on board - Lin decides to revive Ah Young was born in Seoul, South. There is only one reason for doing something. And that's because you want to." Or have to?.Leave the light on, Thomas.
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2019 20:32 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 08 Oct 2019 21:50 #84

• Ghost Dog
A planet where apes evolved from men?
There's got to be an answer.
Gulf War (036 of 374) - Desert Shield - Broadcast (New Zealand): 8th & 23rd October 1990.

Dale Adam Dye Jr. is an American actor, technical advisor, radio personality and writer. A decorated Marine veteran of the Vietnam War, Dye is the founder and head of Warriors, Inc., a technical advisory company specializing in portraying realistic military action in Hollywood films and his heart is with the grunts," says Bob, who worked with Dye as a combat correspondent during the worst of Tet - A letter from Hubert Taylor to his parents, Beryl and Frank dated 8 October 1944. In his letter he tells them about the new camp he has just moved to. All right, lads – want a brew?

He talks about the monkeys, cinema, cricket and doing his washing.

He says he will have to do another course and then is likely to be moved again - Bruce Andrew Morrison is a former Congressman from Connecticut and candidate for Governor of Connecticut. He is a lobbyist and immigration lawyer. Edgar Leon Kirkpatrick (15 November 20 10) was an American professional baseball outfielder and catcher and recorded the final base hit (8th inning) in the final game ever played at Kansas City's Municipal Stadium. It was like being introduced by one of the Tetley Tea Folk.

Tetley Make Tea Bags Make.

Out of the darkness came a long, drawn-out sound like a foghorn. 'Hooooonk . . . Susan Raye (born Eugene, Oregon) is an American country music singer. L.A. International Airport, We're Gonna Get Together and the Great White Horse - Christopher Joseph Ward (born 1965), butter known as C. J. Ramone, is an American musician best known for working as the bassist, backing and occasional lead vocalist of the punk rock group the Ramones - Matt Damon was born 1970 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the 2nd son of stockbroker Kent Telfer Damon and Nancy Carlsson-Paige, an early childhood education professor at Lesley University. His father had English and Scottish ancestry, and his mother is of Finnish & Swedish descent - Rachel Klame is a Dutch professional triathlete and member of the National team - 2005 – The 7.6 Mw  Kashmir earthquake leaves 86,00087,351 people dead, 69,00075,266 injured, and 2.8 million homeless, but we only have 14 hours to save the Earth!.I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more - Archaeologists have named the Iron Gates mesolithic culture, of the central Danube region circa 13,000 to 5,000 years ago, after the gorge. But it's just the beginning.. I suppose a cry does us all good at times-clears the air as other rain does. Last night's rain was still working its way down onto the leaf litter.
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2019 22:06 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 09 Oct 2019 01:17 #85

• Ghost Dog
Mysteries of My-ra.
Young Frankenstein : It Could Be Worse, It Could Be Raining.

I feel as though my heart's been torn to pieces. The year 1974 ended with the IRA killing 28 people ( 23 civilians and 5 British soldiers) in bombing operations in mainland Britain, 21 people were killed in the Birmingham pub bombings and a further 7 were killed in the Guildford and Woolwich Pub bombings. Nearly 300 people were injured from these bombings alone - It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces - Mairéad Farrell (Ní Fhearghaill 3 March 1957) was a member of the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) paramilitary group. She was shot dead by the British Army in Gibraltar. The British Government's domestic intelligence service MI5 had become aware of their plan, and a detachment from the British Army was specifically deployed to Gibraltar to intercept the IRA team and prevent the attack. On 6 March 1988 - Proetta had given a statement to the police, saying that she was washing dishes when she looked out her kitchen window and witnessed the killings.Who'd want to attack a refugee camp anyway?
Milltown Cemetery Attack (1988) (2 of 8)

Farrell, Savage and McCann were confronted by plainclothes soldiers from the Special Air Service Regiment whilst they were engaged in a reconnaissance in Gibraltar pending the delivery of the car bomb. Farrell was shot three times in the back and once in the face, her two accomplices were also killed in a operation code-named Flavius. He means like the rappers, you know, All the rappers, they got names like that. In the aftermath of the shooting on Gibraltar, violence escalated in the Belfast area and resulted in at least six further deaths. The 3 bodies were returned to Belfast on 14 March. That evening an IRA sniper, Kevin McCracken, was shot dead in Norglen Crescent, Turf Lodge, Belfast while preparing to attack British soldiers. Shakespeare published his collected stories, Stories from Other Places. The central novella, Oddfellows, was based on a little-known jihadi attack in the Australian outback 100 years ago -ETA was an armed leftist nationalist and separatist organization in the Basque Country.
Operation Flavius Imagine John Lennon.

I don't think anything could hurt me more than this has. On the19th Corporals Derek Wood and David Howes were wearing civilian clothes and driving in a silver Volkswagen Passat hatchback. The Mac Brádaigh funeral was making its way along the Andersonstown Road towards Milltown Cemetery when the corporals' car appeared from the opposite direction. The car drove straight towards the front of the funeral, which was headed by several black taxis. It drove past a Sinn Féin steward who had signalled it to turn. Corporal Wood attempted to drive the car out of the procession but his exit route was blocked by a black taxi. The crowd then surged back, with some of them attacking the car with a wheel-brace and a stepladder snatched from Fotographer. (the "F" standing for "Fotorecon", short for "photographic reconnaissance") which collects information via satellite and aerial photography. Drive, driven. It's dangerous to stay. Another loud 'Hoooonk!' rang out from the canopy. Gave, given.
The Beatles Penny Lane.

1419John the Fearless , Duke of Burgundy is assassinated by adherents of the Dauphin, the future Charles VII of France - In UK The Joker by The Steve Miller Band was in the top 5 hits - On 10 September 1990, the IRA attempted to kill Air Chief Marshal Sir Peter Terry at his Staffordshire home. George and Mikhail meet in Helsinki - Terry had been a prime target since his days as Governor of Gibraltar, where he signed the documents allowing the SAS to pursue IRA members. The attack took place at 9 pm at the Main Road house. The gunman opened fire through a window hitting Sir Peter at least nine times and injuring his wife near one of her eyes. Days of Our Lives is an American daytime soap opera broadcast on NBC and focuses primarily on its core families, the Hortons and the Bradys. At the inquest into the deaths held in Gibraltar the jury returned a verdict of lawful killing by a 9–2 majority. Wherever you are in the battalions, you always share your brew, Niall.

Radio Gnome Invisible.

In electronics, a remote control or clicker is an electronic device used to operate another device from a distance, usually wirelessly - The only consolation is that some moron might have got hold of Puppet and hurt him. The Provisional IRA began a bombing campaign of mainland Britain in March 1973 when they bombed the Old Bailey court house, injuring over 200 people - The moor takes its name from the parish of Saddleworth to the west, historically in the West Riding of Yorkshire, although it is on the western side of the Pennines and so has been part of Greater Manchester since 1974. A man with an Irish accent telephoned the Press Association with a warning given just 6 minutes before the device exploded. Inflammable material, planted in my head - Journalist Mary Holland recalled seeing one of the men being dragged past a group of journalists: "He didn't cry out, just looked at us with terrified eyes. Two things have stuck in my mind from my first day with B Squadron. They were taken to nearby Casement Park sports ground, just opposite. Their captors found a military ID on Howes which was marked Herford. The two soldiers were driven less than 200 yards to a waste ground near Penny Lane (South Link), just off the main Andersonstown Road. When Brady arrived on his motorcycle, Hindley told Reade he would be helping in the search on the moor. We have a 20-minute tab. Been here a while. Hindley later claimed that she waited in the van. I breathed a sigh of relief. Anything but Mountain Troop. The couple's daughter was found to be suffering from shock. Four-man contact drills, OK?.
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2019 01:36 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 09 Oct 2019 20:57 #86

• Ghost Dog
Many more of them live next door.
Arsenic and Old Lace (1944) Insanity Runs in My Family HD.

768 – Carloman I and Charlemagne are crowned kings of the Franks - Winston Churchill, Joseph Stalin and U.S. ambassador W. Averell Harriman met to discuss the future of Europe. Aunt Abby, how can I believe you?. Now, I don't know how I can explain this to you - John Alec Entwistle was born on 9 October 1944 in Chiswick, a suburb of London. He was an only child. His father, Herbert, played the trumpet and his mother, Maud (29 November 19224 March 2011) played the piano. His parents' marriage failed soon after he was born, and he was mostly raised by his mother at his grandparents' house in South Acton.
The Who - Get Out And Stay Over & Out.

The central area of the site comprises 1960's tower blocks and slab blocks, the area is isolated by a lack of interconnecting roads. Traditionally the area was Pwell served by local industries such as Wilkinson Sword and Lucas Aerospace but the last decade has witnessed a decline in traditional manufacturing employment and a steady deterioration of the physical environment, and when he finally moved out of the city in 1978, to Stow-on-the-Wold in Gloucestershire, his 17-bedroom mansion, Quarwood, resembled a museum - Rita Margaret, Baroness Donaghy, CBE, FRSA is a British university administrator, trade unionist and Labour life peer in the House of Lords. She was a member of the Low Pay Commission and the Employment Tribunal Taskforce and chaired the TUC Disabilities Forum - Operation Loyton was the codename given to a Special Air Service mission in the Vosges department of France , at a time when the German Army was reinforcing the area, against General George Patton's Third Army. I tell you, they don't know. It was the women who had the war - the real war.

This is the picture I was telling you about, General - Erich Isselhorst Hunts Down the SAS | Nazi Hunters.

The women were left at home in the shit, not sitting in some sparkling plane or gleaming tank.. The St. Louis Cardinals defeated the St. Louis Browns 3-1 to win the World Series - Nona Hendryx was born in Trenton, New Jersey, where she met fellow New Jersey native Sarah Dash and later met Philadelphia-born singer Patricia Holte. Entwistle died in Room 658 at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Paradise, Nevada, on 27 June, one day before the scheduled first show of the Who's 2002 United States tour. He had gone to bed that night with a local[/color] stripper, who awoke the next morning to find Entwistle cold and unresponsive. The Clark County medical examiner determined that his death was due to a heart attack induced by a cocaine overdose. He already had heart disease and usually smoked 20 cigs a day. Comment? My God, my country, my Harley Davidson. Entwistle was 57 years old. His funeral was held at St Edward's Church in Stow-on-the-Wold, Gloucestershire, England, on 10 July 2002. His body was cremated and his ashes were buried privately. A memorial service was held on 24 October at St. Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London. His huge collection of guitars and basses was auctioned at Sotheby's in London by his son, Christopher, to meet anticipated taxes on his father's estate - Historically, the area has been important for Irish Working Class immigrants, and recently this has been supplemented by Somali, Indian and Afro-Caribbean immigration, the SAS were ordered to form smaller groups to return to Allied lines..There's no glamour for us. They should have been with me when old PaulineWoolley went into labour. Entwistle is located at the Yellowhead Highway's intersection with Highway 22/16A and being the Diamond Capital of Canada part of the large ecclesiastical parish of Bolton le Moors in the hundred of Salford - You know The Beatles?.

War & Peace 10 Oct 2019 00:06 #87

• Ghost Dog
To set free a farm girl after 22 years of happiness.

Romani Gypsy in Hungary - Coat of arms.

Sooty was originally devised for media by magician and puppeteer Harry Corbett - The roots of Arrow Cross influence can be traced to the outburst of anti-Jewish feeling that followed the Communist putsch and brief rule in Hungary in the spring and summer of 1919 - Under Adolf Hitler, a supplementary decree to the Nuremberg Laws was issued on 26 November 1935, classifying Gypsies as "enemies of the race-based state", thereby placing them in the same category as the Jews - Romani were also persecuted by the puppet regimes that cooperated with the Third Reich during the war, especially the notorious Ustaše regime in Croatia - The governments of some Nazi German allies, namely Slovakia, Finland, Italy, Vichy France, Hungary, and Romania, also contributed to the Nazi plan of Romani extermination. The small Romani population in Denmark was not subjected to mass killings by the Nazi occupiers, instead, it was simply classified as "asocial".
Sinti children at St. Josefspflege 1943 = 17.

Hans Asperger was born in Vienna, Austria, and raised on a farm not far from the city. During World War II, he was a medical officer, serving in the Axis occupation of Yugoslavia; his younger brother died at Stalingrad - Von Schirach was responsible over the next few years for sending Jews from Vienna to Nazi concentration camps. During his tenure, 65,000 Jews were deported - Near the end of the war, Asperger opened a school for children with Sister Viktorine Zak - Another distinctive feature of both the Porajmos and the Holocaust was the extensive use of human subjects in medical experiments - Asperg is a town in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It is situated 15 km north of Stuttgart, and 4 km west of Ludwigsburg. The Hohenasperg fortress is situated in Asperg, and a number of very important "princely" burials are close by, in particular the Hochdorf Chieftain's Grave. At the foot of the couch was a large cauldron decorated with three lions around the brim, along with the drinking horns found on the walls enough to serve nine people, the ancestor of the Uí Néill - The Amityville Horror (1979=26) Window Pain.

Romani civilians in Asperg, Germany are rounded up for deportation by authorities on 22 May 1940.

They speak the Sinti-Manouche variety of Romani, which exhibits strong German influence, the little ones are looked after lovingly and reliably. In Piedmont, a coalition of “blue” (monarchist) and “red” (communist) partisans occupy, without fighting, Alba; in the blue ranks, there is the future writer Beppe Fenoglio, who will describe the event in his novels. The town becomes the most important urban center freed by the Resistance's forces, before being reconquered by the Fascists a month later - A delegation of Austrian industrialists and officers asked Reichsstatthalter Baldur von Schirach to declare Vienna an open city -In Genoa, the explosion of a German ammunition deposit in the San Benigno quarter (caused by a bolt, or, according to some never confirmed theories, by a partisan attack) causes hundreds of dead. The victims are German soldiers and moreover Genoese civilians, living around or refugees in the air-raid shelters - Ramón Grau took office as President of Cuba - 800 Romani children were murdered at Auschwitz, and in 1964, Soo was introduced as Sooty's girlfriend. She knows all my details she's got my facts 1957 - The Windscale fire results in Britain's worst nuclear Incident..The fire took place in Unit 1 of the 2-pile Windscale facility on the northwest coast of England in Cumberland 2015 - The first bomb exploded at around at 10:04 local time while rally participants were singing an anthem commemorating the Bloody Sunday incident of 1969. The second bomb exploded a few seconds later. The Ankara Attorney General stated that they were investigating the possibility of twin suicide bombings; how can I be of service? I made some clothes for you as your others were so torn.. I shall wear them with pride.
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2019 00:30 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 13 Oct 2019 19:20 #88

• Ghost Dog
Reflections in a Golden Eye.
Warner Bros-Se7en Arts. We're both orphans, James.

Brigadier General Harry Townsend Fulton, (15 August 1869 – 29 March 1918) was a British Army officer - In 1873, de Rothschild Frères in France and N M Rothschild & Sons of London joined with other investors to acquire the Spanish government's money-losing Rio Tinto copper mines - Leaving school at 16, Beryl made her debut in 1936 as a music hall performer at the Floral Hall, Bridlington- Margaret Hilda Roberts was born on 13 October 1925, in Grantham, Lincolnshire. Her parents were Alfred Roberts (18921970), from Northamptonshire, and Beatrice Ethel (née Stephenson, 18881960), from Lincolnshire. Margaret spent her childhood in Grantham, where her father owned two grocery shops. In 1938, prior to the Second World War, the Roberts family briefly gave sanctuary to a teenage Jewish girl-Baron Cohen was born in west London to Jewish parents. His father, Gerald, a clothing store owner, was born in London and raised in Wales - The 15th Army was activated on 15 January 1941 , with General Curt Haase in command.
Coronation Street Collection - Alf & Audrey.

Alfred Sidney "Alf" Roberts O.B.E. was an Independent Councillor in Weatherfield, husband of Audrey Roberts and longtime proprietor of the Corner Shop in Coronation Street. From the morning. Past the evening. To the end of the light- Army Group H (Heeresgruppe H) was a German army group in the Netherlands and in Nordrhein-Westfalen during World War II -The German 1st Parachute Army (1. Fallschirm-Armee) was formed in September, 1944, comprising 30,000 men - It was Black Friday, under the sign of Libra and was the nickname given by 1st Battalion The Black Watch (Royal Highland Regiment) of Canada to the date October 13 - Robert William Lamm is an American keyboardist, singer and songwriter best known as a founding member of the rock band Chicago - Jean-Claude Bouttier (3 August 2019) was a French actor and professional boxer - Charlotte Bunch is an American feminist author and organizer in women's rights and human rights movements, in the Department of Women's and Gender Studies at Rutgers - Brian Thomas (Bud) Allin (10 March , 2007) was an American professional golfer who won 5 PGA Tour events in the 70s. A great kind lad he was - gentle with all things like Robbie.
Vintage Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Trailer.

Mendel worked with se7en characteristics of pea plants - Edwina was a Junior Health Minister for 2 years, resigning in 1988 during the salmonella-in-eggs controversy and married accountant Ray Currie in Barnstaple, Devon. During this marriage Currie had a 4-year affair with John Major between 1984 and 88 - The Brighton hotel bombing was a (IRA) assassination attempt against the top tier of the British government that occurred on 12 October 1984 at the Grand Brighton Hotel in England. A long-delay time bomb was planted in the hotel by IRA member Patrick Magee - Patrick Marie Ghislain Pierre Simon Stanislas Nève de Mévergnies (born 194912 March 2017) was a Belgian racing driver, and participated in 14 Formula One Grands Prix - Ashanti Shequoiya Douglas (born Glen Cove, New York 1980) was first discovered as a teenager and later signed to Murder Inc- Sissons left ITN in 1989 to join the BBC. What is Gray to me?

Ecky Thump - The Northern Front - The Complete BBC Collection.

Maika Yamamoto (born in 1997 in Tottori Prefecture, Japan),was an exclusive model for nicola as a teenager -The Copiapó mining incident, began on Thursday, 5 August 2010 with a cave-in at the San José copper–gold mine, located in the Atacama Desert. On 13 October 2010, all 33 trapped miners were winched to the surface one at a time, in a specially built capsule, as over 5 million viewers streamed an online broadcast of the event. In his autobiography, When One Door Closes, in 2011. Peter was critical of the BBC, which he accused of having a left-wing bias. He had also become frustrated with the corporation's management and bureaucracy. Need to make sure you're not a Communist, you understand.. Just wanted to have a chat - a few personal details, that sort of thing," he said, giving me a distinctive Masonic handshake.. In both Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and Smiley's People, Beryl Reid played Connie Sachs - I realized then why my father, who was also a Mason, had obliquely raised joining the brotherhood when I first discussed with him working for MI5 full-time...Sir David Cecil Clementi has held numerous other positions including chairman of Prudential plc, one of Britain's largest insurance companies, a non-executive director on the board of governors of the Rio Tinto Group, a mine complex giving it listings on a total of 3 major stock exchanges. Several other members of the Percy family have also gained distinction. Rio Tinto's main business is the production of raw materials including copper, iron ore, bauxite, diamonds, uranium, and industrial minerals including titanium dioxide, salt, gypsum, and borates. From mountains in the north down to the Rio Grande - Charlotte Huggins was stabbed to death in Camberwell, London, just after 4am on January 1 - There were 43,516 knife crime's in the 12 months ending March 2019 - Hear him! Did you ever see the lads play knife?. For your Tomorrow, we gave our Today.
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2019 19:22 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 14 Oct 2019 20:58 #89

• Ghost Dog
5 Graves 2 Cairo.
I know, it's scary isn't it? - I’ll Walk Alone - Dinah Shore.

The Rommel myth was created, with Rommel's participation, as a component of Nazi propaganda to praise the Wehrmacht and instil optimism in the German public. During mid-April 1941 in North Africa, German Field Marshal Erwin Rommel and his Afrika Korps have driven the British Army into headlong retreat toward Egypt and the vital Suez Canal. Standing in Rommel's way is Tobruk, a constant threat to his supply lines During the day of 14 October 1944, 957 RAF Bomber Command aircraft dropped 3,574 long tons (3,631 t) of high explosive and 820 long tons (830 t) of incendiaries on Duisburg, one of the largest cities in Ruhr and 15th largest city in Germany, and the 5th largest of the nation’s most populous federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia. Alf ran a grocery shop at Number 15. Udo was born in Cologne. The hospital was bombed moments after his birth, and he and his mother had to be dug out of the rubble. Oh, you think you're bad, huh?
Valkyrie (2008) We Have to Kill Hitler HD.

German forces withdrew from Niš. After about 400 years of Ottoman rule, the city was liberated in 1878 and became part of the Principality of Serbia, though not without great bloodshed-remnants of which can be found throughout the city. Today, Niš is one of the most important economic centers in Serbia, especially in the electronics, mechanical engineering, textile, and tobacco industries. Not necessarily in that order - Domodossola, after having been for forty days the capital of an independent republic, ruled by the partisans and the antifascist parties, is reconquered by the German and Fascist troops. Friars, we must never weaken in performing God's Work. On Italy, the American 5th Army gets some successes on the Apennine front: a South-African division enters in Grizzana, the German Army leaves Livergnano. On Romagna, the Polish II Corp gets into action as they pursued us across the plain - British troops march into Athens.

Hey..we're private citizens having a conversation with another citizen..

Rommel's case was turned over to the "Court of Military Honour"-a drumhead court-martial convened to decide the fate of officers involved in the conspiracy. Two generals from Hitler's headquarters, Wilhelm Burgdorf and Ernst Maisel, visited Rommel at his home on 14 October 1944. Rommel denied involvement in the plot, declaring his love for Hitler, and saying that he would gladly serve his "Fatherland" again. Before the 2 officers came, Rommel had told his family and friends that he would not reach Berlin alive, considering the fact that he appeared before a court "would be the end of Hitler", too. He now realized that an SS detachment had surrounded his village and he could not contact even his headquarters. With that in mind, Rommel opted to commit suicide, and explained his decision to his wife and son. Wearing his Afrika Korps jacket and carrying his field marshal's baton, Rommel went to Burgdorf's Opel, driven by SS Master Sergeant Heinrich Doose, and was driven out of the village. You got it, you drive me out of my mind - Canadian frigate Magog was torpedoed and damaged in the Gulf of Saint Lawrence by German submarine U-1223 and rendered a constructive total loss and was sold to Marine Industries Ltd - I accuse you of having trampled on the cross, of having ridden to the Sabbath, of throwing the Holy Cross of our Saviour into manure so that the skies grew dark, and the rain fell upon the earth!. Allied troops land in Corfu. We're gonna drop in on all the music they play. On the bandstand. The explosions killed 11 military personnel: 4 soldiers of the Blues & Royals at Hyde Park, and se7en bandsmen of the Royal Green Jackets at Regent's Park. The tears are in my mind.
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2019 21:02 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 15 Oct 2019 17:06 #90

• Ghost Dog
Old Kabbalah.
Market Scene Soylent Green-Liber 777.

Will you work on Jewish holidays?. It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra - On Italy, the Polish II Corp frees Gambettola - At 2:00 p.m. on 15 October 1944, Regent of Hungary Miklós Horthy announced in a national radio broadcast that Hungary had signed an armistice with the Soviets, withdrawing Hungary from the war. With Nazi help, the Arrow Cross Party seized the radio station shortly after Horthy signed off. The Germans respond immediately with Operation Panzerfaust, Hitler sent commando leader Otto Skorzeny of the Waffen-SS and former special forces commander Adrian von Fölkersam to Hungary. When a counter offensive led to fighting, award of the Infantry Assault Badge was authorized at regimental command level - Michael Allen "Mac" Collins (20, November 2018) was a Republican member of the US House of Representatives from 1993, representing Georgia's 8th congressional district - Sali Ram Berisha is an Albanian car diologist and conservative politician who served as the second President from 1992 to 97 and as PM - Unit 777 ( الوحدة 777 قتال‎), also known as Task Force 777, is an Egyptian military counter-terrorism and special operations unit. I'm a 1-issue guy, and my issue is Israel, eventually expanding it into a ready-mix con crete company. Indeed, Teresa (born in 1515 in Ávila, Spain) was said to have been observed levitating during Mass on more than one occasion. Hello Betsy. Hi, it's Travis. Anytime, anywhere.

What disadvantages?. T-34 Official (2018) A Tiger II tank near Buda Castle - That's a bargain. I'll take one.

Launched: 18 October 1929 - German cruiser Leipzig collided with the cruiser Prinz Eugen during a heavy fog in the Baltic Sea and was declared a constructive total loss. The collision destroyed the number 3 (port) engine room, flooded a second engine room and killed or wounded 39 crewmen - During the Riga Offensive, the Soviet 3rd Baltic Front captured Riga itself-Anti-Nazi partisan fighters launched the Kosovo Operation to expel German forces from Kosovo - David Trimble was the son of William and Ivy Trimble, lower-middle class Presbyterians who lived in Bangor, County Down and became involved with the right-wing, paramilitary-linked Vanguard Unionist Progressive Party in the early 70s - Ordered: 20 January 1941 - U-777 was sunk off Wilhelmshaven during a British air raid at 20:02 hours. 1 crewman was killed. The commander of the ship, Günter Ruperti, also commanded U-3039 during World War II, by which time he had been promoted to Kapitänleutnant - Haim Saban was born in Alexandria, Egypt, to an Egyptian Jewish family. In 1956 , the Saban family immigrated to Israel , along with most of the Egyptian Jewish community.Haim started his career in 1966 as a bass player and manager with the rock band The Lions of Judah. In 2005, Saban spent $100,000 to oppose California's Proposition 77 redistricting reform - I have to say to the Prime Minister. David joined the Friends of Israel Initiative and was appointed an Officier in the Légion d'Honneur- It is common for Thelemites to greet each other with "93" in person as well as in the opening and closing of written correspondence. The worship of Pan began in Arcadia which was always the principal seat of his worship.Al sat astride a massive blue plastic sack of rice, stirring a grenade tin of porridge on his hexi. Now Sach I want you to tell Mr. Raymond here just how anxious you are to be hypnotized.

War & Peace 15 Oct 2019 18:57 #91

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
You didn't respond to my previous message on excerpts so perhaps you could do so here: what are you trying to say on your assorted threads?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

War & Peace 16 Oct 2019 18:57 #92

• Ghost Dog
Total Recal.
A Tower embattled Argent.
Bill Haley & The Comets - Shake Rattle & Roll.

690 – Empress Wu Zetian ascends to the throne of the Tang dynasty and proclaims herself ruler of the Chinese Empire - The Clan Maclean were involved in clan skirmishes with the Mackinnons, Camerons, MacDonalds and Campbells, as well as all of the Jacobite risings - 1384 – Jadwiga is crowned King of Poland, although she is a woman - Kaizer Motaung OIS is a former South African football player and founder of Kaizer Chiefs FC and played 2 seasons with the Denver Dynamos - With the Gothic Line now penetrated, the U.S. 5th Army launched a new offensive toward Bologna with the objective of taking the city before the onset of winter. Great! The Bloodsucking Brady Bunch! Albanian partisans liberated Vlorë-Due to its strategic position on the Adriatic Sea, especially the Bay of Vlorë, which forms a natural harbor, Vlorë occupied a significant place in classical antiquity as a base for trade by many peoples and played a significant role in the conflicts during the 11th and 12th centuries between the Latin Norman Kingdom of Sicily, which established a Latin bishopric, and the Byzantine Empire. In the 16th century, it served as an important congregation center for Sephardi Jewish refugees from Spain and Portugal. Sazan Island became the site of a German and Italian submarine base and naval installations-The founder of the clan was a Scottish warlord descended from the royal Cenél Loairn named Gillean of the Battle Axe. Anywhere he hits, we can be there in an hour and 15 minutes - Operation Rimau ended in failure for Z Special Unit. Therefore an hour before dawn every morning, each company was given the stand-to order.We get the call, we roll.

Sleeping British Soldiers.

It's just an illusion - American bombing of Salzburg destroys the dome of the city's cathedral and most of a Mozart family home - American cognitive psychologist Elizabeth F. Loftus FRSE (born Fishman, Monday 16 October 1944) and grew up in a Jewish family in Bel Air, California. Are we going to have company again?. Her parents were Sidney, a doctor and Rebecca, a librarian. Follow your emotions any where - When Loftus was 14 years old, her mother drowned. Loftus has testified and advised courts about the nature of eyewitness memory in various cases. Loftus was subject to on-line harassment by conspiracy theorist Diana Napolis, who believed Loftus was engaged in satanic ritual abuse or assisted in covering up these crimes as part of a larger conspiracy. The oldest trick in the world. You Know When You've Been Tango'd.
What is your plan, Delilah ?

Would you drive a tent peg through his head, like Jael the Canaanite ?

My other daughter. Take her . The case that has arguably had the biggest negative impact on Loftus is that of "Jane Doe " in 1984. In the early 1990s, the focus of Loftus' work shift ed to investigating whether it was possible to implant false memories for entire events that had never taken place. The second interview took place 11 years later, when Jane Doe was se7enteen. Mi! (a name I cal l myself) - On 15 February 1997, the body of 13-year-old Billie-Jo Jenkins was found in the back garden of the family home in Hastings, East Sussex. She had been battered over the head with an iron tent peg whilst painting the patio doors alone - At the age of 8, Crowley was sent to H.T. Habershon's evangelical Christian boarding school in Hastings - Johnny Washbrook is a former child actor best known for his role as 12-year-old Ken McLaughlin on the western television series My Friend Flicka and appeared as Tim Balfour III in a 1963 episode of Perry Mason titled The Case of the Devious Delinquent. The long straight road ahead - Red Army forces are attacking German forces in East Prussia, uh-huh, yeah - Born Joseph Sitruk in Tunis ( יוסף סיטרוק‎; 25 September 2016) a former Chief Rabbi of France, a position he held from June 1987 to 22 June 2008, after suffering a stroke in 2001 and recovering he added the name "Haim" to his name in line with Jewish tradition. The Twenty-third Spirit is Aim, he setteth cities, castles, and great Places, on fire. What, you don't like rice? - Bob Cottam turned to coaching after retiring from the playing arena, appointed as Warwickshire's manager and then Somerset's director of cricket. His son, Andy, played first-class for Derbyshire - The misinformation effect happens when a person's recall of episodic memories becomes less accurate because of post-event information in all this confusion. On Romagna, the 10. Indian Division is the first allied unit to pass the river Savio. Could it be a picture in my mind? Look at your reflection in the mirror -1964 – China detonates its first nuclear weapon. I'm telling you Aitch you keep looking at me.
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2019 19:01 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 16 Oct 2019 19:04 #93

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Try again.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

War & Peace 18 Oct 2019 19:53 #94

• Ghost Dog
The Pianist.

Chopin Nocturne No. 20 perf. by Wladyslaw Szpilman - She is singing to bring down the chandelier!.

But what can you expect from a society that itself spends 44% of its tax dollars on killing? - Viktor Ullmann (1 January 1898, in Teschen) was a Silesia-born Austrian composer, conductor and pianist. On 16 October 1944 he was deported to the camp at Auschwitz-Birkenau, where on 18 October 1944 he was killed in the gas chambers Erwin Rommel was given a state funeral in Ulm. German military personnel and Nazi officials who attended included Friedrich Ruge, Karl Strölin, Konstantin von Neurath and Wilhelm Ritter von Leeb. During World War II Nazi Germany developed and used gas vans on a large scale as a extermination method to murder inmates of asylums . t is estimated that over 1 billion passenger cars travel the streets and roads of the world today. It keeps me stable for days.

Ulm Coat of Arms.

The exiled Greek government returned to Athens - Germany announced the formation of the Volkssturm, a national militial. The Volkslsturm comprised one of the final components of the total war promulgated by Propaganda Minister lJoseph Goebbels, part of a Nazi endeavor to overcome their enemies' military strength through force of will. The intended strength of "six million" was never attained. The "uniform" was only a black armband with the German words Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht - We've got a full-blown maniac on our hands. Katherine Irene Kurtz (born in Coral Gables, Florida) is an American fantasy writer, author of 16 historical fantasy novels in the Deryni series, as well as occult and urban fantasy. Resident in Ireland for over 20 years, she now lives in Virginia. Hey, man, you don't talk to the Colonel. You listen to him. Allied generalsl Dwight D. Eisenhower, Omar Bradley and Bernard Montgomery confer in Brussels , Belgium - The man's enlarged my mind. The British Eighth Army in Italy captured Galeata. The crypt is supposed to be St. Hilary's original cell, and house his decorated sarcophagus in Greek marble. Thinking! I've got to get some Rocky for the, Weekend!. To find that I was by the sea. Gazing with tranquility.

War & Peace 22 Oct 2019 22:01 #95

• Ghost Dog
Who put forth the proposition.
Private "Smokey" Smith -Umbrellas of Cherbourg - Trailer.

Rifleman William Collins, London Irish Rifles - Halifax LL505 came to grief on Great Carr s in the Lake District on the night of 22nd October while the crew were undertaking a night navigation exercise flying from Topcliffe in Yorkshire - A memorial (Carrière des Fusillés) commemorates 27 people who were executed by the Germans. They were shot in 3 groups of 9 at 15:55 , 16:00 and 16:10. In order to ascertain the full extent of German strength and deployments, a daring E Company patrol, led by Lieutenant Desmond Fay, was sent out on the following night, and brought back one prisoner, who was able to provide an outline of key defensive positions. Thus, by the dogged determination, outstanding devotion to duty and superb gallantry of this private soldier, his comrades were so inspired that the bridgehead was held firm against all enemy attacks, pending the arrival of tanks and anti-tank guns some hours later. 1979 - Josphine left at about 11:40 pm taking a route that would take her to Savile Park and across it to the suburb of Bell Hall, Halifax, and Ivy Street where she lived - Thursday 5 April - Two British soldiers were shot dead by the Irish Republican Army while standing outside Andersonstown. During World War II Airey he was the first British prisoner-of-war to succeed in escaping from Oflag IV-C at Colditz Castle.
Halifax in 1834 - Poor little girl. All by herself - Aachen (in color and HD) Liberation in October 1944.

The Blantyre mining disaster left 92 widows and 250 fatherless children - Sunday 4-Dhu al-Qidah-1363 is 1 of the 4 sacred months in Islam during which warfare is prohibited, hence the name "Master of Truce Doris Kunstmann is a German actress and has appeared in more than 100 films since 1963 - A 2-page handwritten letter from Sgt. Douglas Flack to "Mom," most likely written in Owi Island, NEI. Sgt . Flack writes that he bought his father a "box of real good cigars" for a Christmas present. and mentions that he's "been listening to the Tokio frequency again," and comments on the news that he heard. People say I'm cool, Ya', I'm a cool, chick baby. Ev'ry day I thank the invisible man. That I'm such a cool, chick baby. When I'm on the phone, I thank ...Consumer Recreation Services. The Mosquito crew were successful in locating the Halifax but literally as they located it they witnessed it crash on Great Carrs, while flying in roughly from the west and sadly all on board were killed . Well, I do have golf clubs. Richard Bennett was fond of saying that the movie industry was not a business, but a madhouse, and died at age 74 from a heart attack at Good Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles . The game is tailored specifically to each participant. Politicians were mostly people who'd had too little morals and ethics to stay lawyers. There goes a thousand dollars. We're like an experiential Book-of-the-Month Club. Each month a novel is selected, and its author invited to discuss it. You're having a conversation with your TeeV.
Last Edit: 22 Oct 2019 22:04 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 29 Oct 2019 17:56 #96

• Ghost Dog
Back to the Egg.
FPDL - King of Swing Django.

539 BC – Cyrus the Great entered the capital of Babylon and allowed the Jews to return to their land - One day men will look back and say that I gave birth to the 20th century. The Battle of Debrecen, called by the Red Army the Debrecen Offensive Operation, was a battle taking place 6–29 October 1944 on the Eastern Front, and was conducted by the 2nd Ukrainian Front under Marshal Rodion Malinovsky. It was opposed by General Maximilian Fretter-Pico's German Sixth Army (II formation) and the allied Hungarian VII Army Corps of Army Group South Ukraine RAF Bomber Command carried out Operation Obviate aimed at sinking the German battleship Tirpitz at Tromsø. The Finnish People's Democratic League was founded. He was the first person in the world to perform both an adult segmental liver transplantation and a living kidney/liver transplantation from a living-related donor. Seagram Company Ltd. was originally a distiller of Canadian whisky based in Waterloo, Ontario - In 1964, Denny left the Diplomats, shortly afterwards, Laine received a call from Ray Thomas and Mike Pinder to form a new band, The M&B 5. How do you get around all this thou-shalt-not-kill business?-Would you ever really want to see an angel ?
First we gave you the Wheel - Gift from the Poles - Shocking Blue - Venus.

Well I hear you went to Saratoga - The Schwartz company was founded in 1841 to sell coffee in Nova Scotia, Canada -We're not here to destroy. We are here to employ - Robbie van Leeuwen is the only surviving member of Shocking Blue's best known four-piece lineup - Outrageous- The Petsamo–Kirkenes Offensive was a major military offensive during World War II, mounted by the Red Army against the Wehrmacht in 1944 in northern Finland and Norway - The Budapest Offensive was the general attack by Soviet and Romanian armies against Nazi Germany and their Axis allies from Hungary. This was one of the most difficult and complicated offensives that the Soviet Army carried on in Central Eu rope. Human flesh is porky meat hee hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...Reichs führer SS Heinrich Himmler orders the closure of gas chambers at Auschwitz and other extermination camps. National Broadcasting Company (NBC) broadcasts the first Jewish religious service from occupied Germany in Aachen - 12 tracks were recorded for a Balls album, but it has never been released, with both also taking time to play in Ginger Nut's Baker Air Force until 1984 Deliver Your Children from London Town - In addition to Turkey’s very first kidney transplant in 1975, Professor Haberal’s transplantation firsts include the following: The girl I used to love, livers in this yellow house. Yesterday, she passed me by. She doesn't wanna know me now. But there's a strong indication against it. There was a sprig of grapes under her body. Then we made you live to kill. How does that work?
Last Edit: 29 Oct 2019 18:26 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 03 Nov 2019 19:53 #97

• Ghost Dog
Sign of The Times India 1838.
Up, up and away De Slag om de Schelde: 3 November 1944.

On completion, Akikaze joined sister ships Hakaze, Tachikaze, and Hokaze at the Yokosuka Naval District to form Destroyer Division 4 under Torpedo Squadron 1 (第1水雷戦隊). In 1938–1939, the division was assigned to patrols of the central China coastline in support of Japanese combat operations in the Second Sino-Japanese War. The basic design of the Minekaze was used for the next 3 classes of Japanese destroyers, a total of 36 ships. Bert and Hans swapped their civilian clothing with the uniforms of 2 soldiers so that the soldiers might escape.
Minekaze at Yokosuka on 30 August 1932.

Now they're frightened of leafing it.On 1 November, Destroyer Division 30 - Yūzuki (flagship), Uzuki, and Akikaze - departed Mako, escorting aircraft carrier Jun'yō and cruiser Kiso toward Brunei. On 3 November, the submarine USS Pintado fired a spread of torpedoes at Jun'yō, but Akikaze intercepted them, sacrificing herself to save the carrier. Akikaze sank with all hands, 257 km (160 mi) west of Cape Bolinao, Luzon at position 16°48′N 117°17′ECoordinates: 16°48N 117°17′E. Displacement:1,367 t (1,345 long tons-full load) - The Japanese began the Fu-Go (fire balloon) campaign against the continental United States - Turkey ended blackout restrictions - Jan Boerstoel (born The Hague) is a Dutch writer and poet who is perhaps best known for his song texts, especially for cabaret - John Thomas Miner, OBE (10 April, 1865), or "Wild Goose Jack, was a Canadian conservationist called by some the "father" of North American conservationism. Miner's parents had emigrated from Leicestershire, England. Yo, Kemp, can you do something about the A.C. back here?. He also raised ringnecked pheasants. Ev'ryone's weaving it. Wishing it was Sunday.
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2019 19:58 by Ghost Dog.

War & Peace 06 Nov 2019 22:45 #98

• Ghost Dog
The common pheasant.

Phasianus colchicus Toulouse.

Is a bird in the pheasant family (Phasianidae). The genus name comes from Latin phasianus, "pheasant". The species name colchicus is Latin for "of Colchis" (modern day Georgia), a country on the Black Sea where pheasants became known to Europeans. It is a well-known gamebird, among those of more than regional importance perhaps the most widespread and ancient one in the whole world. The species apparently have somewhat different ecological requirements and at least in its typical habitat, the green pheasant outcompetes the common pheasant.

War & Peace 06 Nov 2019 22:45 #99

• Ghost Dog
Circle Of Trust.

Roosevelt/Truman poster.

The United States presidential election was held. Incumbent Franklin D. Roosevelt was elected to an unprecedented fourth term, defeating Thomas E. Dewey 432 electoral votes to 99 and carrying 36 out of 48 states, blow disinfectant in her eyes.
Us Elections 1944 Yeti Again !

The Republicans campaigned against the New Deal, seeking a smaller government and less-regulated economy as the end of the war seemed in sight. Nonetheless, Roosevelt's continuing popularity was the main theme of the campaign. To quiet rumors of his poor health, Roosevelt insisted on making a vigorous campaign swing in October and rode in an open car through city streets. A high point of the campaign occurred when Roosevelt, speaking to a meeting of labor union leaders, gave a speech carried on national radio in which he ridiculed Republican claims that his administration was corrupt and wasteful with tax money. He particularly derided a Republican claim that he had sent a US Navy warship to pick up his Scottish Terrier Fala in Alaska, noting that "Fala was furious" at such rumors - Luigi "Gigi" Riva is an Italian former professional footballer who played as a centre-forward and was later the team manager and director of the Italian national team from 1988 until 2013.

War & Peace 06 Nov 2019 22:47 #100

• Ghost Dog
Chicago Cubs-Minnesota Twins.

Niekro in 1976.

Lance William Niekro (29 January 1979) is a former Major League Baseball player, and the son of Joe was drafted by the Cleveland Indians in the se7enth round of the 1966 amateur draft, but he did not sign with the club. On June 7, he was drafted in the third round of the draft by the Chicago Cubs. Niekro went 10–7 in 1967, throwing 169.2 innings while having a 3.34 ERA and 77 strikeouts.

Aneurysm of the basilar artery, and the vertebral arteries.

Peter John Wilby is a British journalist. He is a former editor of The Independent on Sunday and the New Statesman - Intracranial aneurysm, also known as brain aneurysm, is a cerebrovascular disorder in which weakness in the wall of a cerebral artery or vein causes a localized dilation or ballooning of the Buster blood vessel. Subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) is bleeding into the subarachnoid space-the area between the arachnoid membrane and the pia mater surrounding the brain. Symptoms may include a severe headache of rapid onset, vomiting, decreased level of consciousness, fever, and sometimes seizures. Neck stiffness or neck pain are also relatively common.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare