Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: When She Says $hit or Get off The Pot - Women & Ultimatums

When She Says $hit or Get off The Pot - Women & Ultimatums 08 Feb 2020 03:56 #1

• Linux
  • Fresh Member
While this is an interesting video from Richard Cooper, logically if the woman were to say "shit or get off the pot", isn't she saying that marrying her would be shit?

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When She Says $hit or Get off The Pot - Women & Ultimatums 08 Feb 2020 04:36 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Has any woman anywhere ever actually used the phrase "shit or get off the pot" though.

Its more of a descriptive phrase men use to describe the "i want you to put a ring on it" moment.

And since we're talking about shit... an ultimatum means she at least gives a shit. There are worse things than giving a shit.. which is namely, not giving a shit.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2020 04:48 by novum.

When She Says $hit or Get off The Pot - Women & Ultimatums 16 Jun 2020 10:38 #3

I've been married 3 times, I am back with my second wife now after my third wife killed herself back in 2012. To be honest all my wives have been very young and it was me doing the "shit or get off the pot" talk. It's my world-view that instigates my marriages, I want sons, I have 5 so far but I want more, it is the whole point to being alive to me, a struggle for land, power and women to give me sons, white sons. I learned about how the great replacement works way back before it was even called that and I see it as my duty to have as many as I can while I can.
My first wife was an accident, I was a 16 yr old skinhead who fucked a girl at a party and she gave me my eldest son 3 months after her 15th birthday (she lied about her age, first of many lies) and I married her because "it was the right thing to do". She gave me a daughter too but cheated on me when I was deployed on training exercises in the army. Then I fucked up and went to jail for 4 years and signed the divorce papers inside
When I was released I married a 17 year old girl who gave me another daughter, twin sons and then another son after which she couldn't have kids anymore. I wasn't finished, my goal is to have at least 7 sons, I don't know why 7, it might be an old song or something but I set my heart on 7.
I found another girl, she was 18 and by that time I was 37, my second wife gave her blessing and I left her with the house and assets and started again with this new wife, but she was hopeless as a wife and as a mother she was worse, she eventually gave me a son and 4 months later I came home from work to find her OD'd on the couch and my son screaming, hungry and covered in shit. That fucked me up for a few years and my second wife took my boy and then I got my shit back together and rejoined my family.
I've still got 2 boys left at home but I could easily finance 2 more kids at this point so I'm still looking for a suitable "womb" attached to a woman who'd make a decent wife, I still love my second wife and will always, she's a good old fashioned submissive wife who is a domestic engineer and she understands my need for more sons. I'm not averse to polygamy for this very reason, my wife can't have kids anymore, so I need another one. My sons have to be MY sons, I'm not adopting someone else's issue because I could never think of the boy as mine and I'm not adopting a coloured kid because that defeats the purpose, my country needs more white men, coloureds breed like cockroaches, I'll breed like a rabbit if i can.
Point is I've always taken the reins when it comes to taking wives.
Reinstate the White Australia Policy before there is no Australia
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

When She Says $hit or Get off The Pot - Women & Ultimatums 16 Jun 2020 16:38 #4

Hilarious. :yerright:

Henry VIII's problems gaining an heir were his own not that he could've admitted it, the first two girls he had when he was fairly young and healthy but Catherine had 4 miscarriages before and one after she had Mary, Anne had 2 late term miscarriages after she had Elizabeth and Jane had a sickly feeble boy who was probably a faggot. This could indicate Kell positive blood, only 9% of white people are Kell+ but when a Kell- woman carries a Kell+ child the woman will produce antibodies against the baby's Kell antigens. As a result, babies may suffer from extra fluid in their tissues, anaemia, jaundice, enlarged spleens, or heart failure, often leading to miscarriage.
After that he got middle aged and fat, middle age is no excuse to get fat, probably had loads of other problems, maybe syphilis, nothing that was gonna help get him an heir.

Still I got Henry to thank for divorce or I might still be married to my first wife or more likely back in jail for murdering the cheating bitch.
My eldest boy has an 11 year old son so an heir is sorted but I'll get my seventh, one way or another

Reinstate the White Australia Policy before there is no Australia