Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I got banned from Vigilant Citizen forum for raising the topic of Talmudic Paedophilia normalisation and the Gay Establishment

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen forum for raising the topic of Talmudic Paedophilia normalisation and the Gay Establishment 21 Feb 2020 00:09 #1

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Hi all,

I am an internet refugee. I have just been banned from the forum Vigilant Citizen.

I found Truth Zone by searching for "Banned from Vigilant Citizen" on Google. I'm surprised that Google actually lists Truth-Zone in its search results. This is a huge oversight from Google.

I joined the Vigilant Citizen forum about 6 months ago with the screen name "Pan"

Vigilant Citizen, as most of you are no doubt already aware, is a popular website that discusses illuminati symbolism in popular culture.

When I joined the forum, I immediately began alluding to the topic of the Talmudic Jewish Control Matrix that sits atop the Illuminati symbolism.

Surprisingly, I wasn't banned immediately on VC for talking about Jewish power. Instead, I was heavily monitored and shadowed by the forum's mods, who tried to derail everything I posted with hilarious Zionist shilling.

My posts on VC were followed by the forum's top COINTELPRO and Hasbara team (Thunderian, Helioform, Lisa and more), who would often try to redirect my arguments towards "Freemasonry" and "Judeo-christianity".... But they allowed me to openly discuss Jewish control. They even debated it with me. I always maintained that Freemasonry is just "Judaism for Gentiles." I came to realise that pretending the Illuminati is a purely Freemason organisation is the last weapon of deception the Jews have. Freemasonry really appears to be the ultimate limited hangout for curious Goys who have wandered off of the farm - The last layer in the deception.

Regarding my banning from Vigilant Citizen, The final straw at VC appeared to come in the form of these 2 threads that I started;

The first thread was a mock thread, calling out the Jewish mods;

vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/a-safe-space-for-zionists.7046/

I didn't get banned for this thread, but the owner of the forum closed the thread and threatened that there would be bannings "soon."

The second thread, which I posted a few days prior to getting banned, discussed the Gay Inversion Agenda and Talmudic Paedophilia Normalisation in service to the "Divine Androgyne" in Kabbalah.

vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/father-of-3-killed-in-gay-hate-crime.7112/

This thread really seemed to upset both the Gentiles and the Jewish Mods. I was surprised. I thought the Gay Agenda was a relatively mainstream topic, compared to the Talmudic Jewish Control Agenda.

It seems Gentiles get far more sensitive about Gay Power than they do about Jewish Power. I think the reason for this is that noticing the "Gay Agenda" is a gateway Redpill for Goys. The Gay Victimhood scam is much easier for Goyim to notice, which actually makes Revolutionary Gays a liability to the Jewish Control Matrix. Gentiles are able to wake up more easily to LGBT as a tyranny and a control matrix.

Talmudic Power is beyond the comprehension of most Gentiles today, because Gentiles have been divorced from spiritual education and don't know how to identify the spiritual and psychological aspects of Jewish power.

I'm not sure if discussing the Gay Control Matrix is the reason I got banned from VC, or if it was just a culmination of me positing about Talmudic Jews over a long period.

I am amazed that I was able to post in VC so openly about Jewish Control for so long. Do Jews have a policy of "watch and wait" before banning someone?

Finally, I have a blog where I have recorded my encounters with Jewish power. I'll post a link to a particular post that reveals "Israel" as one of my top blogger viewers;

challengemaps.blogspot.com/2019/09/thank-you-fans-increase-in-blog-traffic.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen forum for raising the topic of Talmudic Paedophilia normalisation and the Gay Establishment 22 Feb 2020 21:04 #2

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Apologies for the double post. When I joined truth-zone, this thread got caught in "awaiting moderator approval". I double-posted, thinking this thread hadn't saved.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare