Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I got banned from Vigilant Citizen for talking about the Gay Agenda and Talmudic Jewish Paedophilia Normalisation

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen for talking about the Gay Agenda and Talmudic Jewish Paedophilia Normalisation 21 Feb 2020 00:36 #1

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Hi all,

I am an internet refugee. I have just been banned from the forum Vigilant Citizen.

I found Truth Zone by searching for "Banned from Vigilant Citizen" on Google. I'm surprised that Google actually lists Truth-Zone in its search results. This is a huge oversight from Google.

I joined the Vigilant Citizen forum about 6 months ago with the screen name "Pan"

Vigilant Citizen, as most of you are no doubt already aware, is a popular website that discusses illuminati symbolism in popular culture.

When I joined the forum, I immediately began alluding to the topic of the Talmudic Jewish Control Matrix that sits atop the Illuminati symbolism.

Surprisingly, I wasn't banned immediately on VC for talking about Jewish power. Instead, I was heavily monitored and shadowed by the forum's mods, who tried to derail everything I posted with hilarious Zionist shilling.

My posts on VC were followed by the forum's top COINTELPRO and Hasbara team (Thunderian, Helioform, Lisa and more), who would often try to redirect my arguments towards "Freemasonry" and "Judeo-christianity".... But they allowed me to openly discuss Jewish control. They even debated it with me. I always maintained that Freemasonry is just "Judaism for Gentiles." I came to realise that pretending the Illuminati is a purely Freemason organisation is the last weapon of deception the Jews have. Freemasonry really appears to be the ultimate limited hangout for curious Goys who have wandered off of the farm - The last layer in the deception.

Regarding my banning from Vigilant Citizen, The final straw at VC appeared to come in the form of these 2 threads that I started;

The first thread was a mock thread, calling out the Jewish mods;

vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/a-safe-space-for-zionists.7046/

I didn't get banned for this thread, but the owner of the forum closed the thread and threatened that there would be bannings "soon."

The second thread, which I posted a few days prior to getting banned, discussed the Gay Inversion Agenda and Talmudic Paedophilia Normalisation in service to the "Divine Androgyne" in Kabbalah.

vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/father-of-3-killed-in-gay-hate-crime.7112/

This thread really seemed to upset both the Gentiles and the Jewish Mods. I was surprised. I thought the Gay Agenda was a relatively mainstream topic, compared to the Talmudic Jewish Control Agenda.

It seems Gentiles get far more sensitive about Gay Power than they do about Jewish Power. I think the reason for this is that noticing the "Gay Agenda" is a gateway Redpill for Goys. The Gay Victimhood scam is much easier for Goyim to notice, which actually makes Revolutionary Gays a liability to the Jewish Control Matrix. Gentiles are able to wake up more easily to LGBT as a tyranny and a control matrix.

Talmudic Power is beyond the comprehension of most Gentiles today, because Gentiles have been divorced from spiritual education and don't know how to identify the spiritual and psychological aspects of Jewish power.

I'm not sure if discussing the Gay Control Matrix is the reason I got banned from VC, or if it was just a culmination of me positing about Talmudic Jews over a long period.

I am amazed that I was able to post in VC so openly about Jewish Control for so long. Do Jews have a policy of "watch and wait" before banning someone?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen for talking about the Gay Agenda and Talmudic Jewish Paedophilia Normalisation 21 Feb 2020 01:43 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Welcome to the forum Pan.

Apologies for the delay in approving your new posts. You will be able to post in the main forum categories now and your posts will publish as soon as you hit that submit button from now on. Unfortuately we had to put these little hurdles in place to distinguish between genuine new members vs bots and spammers.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Pan

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen for talking about the Gay Agenda and Talmudic Jewish Paedophilia Normalisation 21 Feb 2020 04:10 #3

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Understood! Thanks :-)
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen for talking about the Gay Agenda and Talmudic Jewish Paedophilia Normalisation 21 Feb 2020 15:26 #4

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen for talking about the Gay Agenda and Talmudic Jewish Paedophilia Normalisation 21 Feb 2020 16:23 #5

• Vancity Eagle
while I disagree with your banning you have fallen for a false narrative which is this

"Jews run it all"

That is a fake narrative which is being entirely put out by the elites for various reasons. They want people like you to fall hook line and sinker for that type of disinformation.

Is there a tremendous amount of "jewish" power and influence in world events today ? Absolutely. But you need to look at the bigger picture and not fall for "Its the Jews" shtick

I saw a debate you had where a guy on there was saying the "babylonian mysteries" are behind it all, and that is the position I have always taken.

You went on to say that the Babylonian mysteries were "Jewish" but that isn't true. The Babylonian mysteries were around well before there ever was a Jewish tribe, and yes some Jewish religion became corrupted during their Babylonian capture, but the root of Babylonian mysteries is not Jewish so you are just flat out wrong.

The Babylonian and Egyptian Mysteries came from the Atlantean civilization which pre-dated the flood and thus predated by at least thousands of years anything "Jewish"

From these mystery religions have manifested many things like Rosicrucianism, Freemasonry, Occult, Kabbalah, Chabad Lubavitch, Sabbateans, Knights Templar, Assasins, etc.

So yes there are Jewish forms/manifestations of this mystery religion like Kabbalah, Sabbateans, Chabad etc. but the true origin of these things is not Jewish, and if you truly believe that you are just falling for THEIR con, and you are just being corralled into another deception they want you in.

First of all the Zionist project BENEFITS from anti-semitism, both falsely percieved anti-semitism and REAL anti-semitism.

That is why the Mystery Schools set up Hitler in the first place, and a direct result was to move mass Jewish immigration into Palestine.

The Zionists want more "Jewish" immigration into Palestine to help their project, and the rise of anti-semitism is one way to go about with that.

This conspiracy is so much bigger than "Its da Joos" But of course the less intelligent will fall for that one every day.

The whole anti-Jew crowd is 100% controlled by guess who ? Yes the Zionists themselves. You aren't awakening anybody with your "its the joos" nonsense, you are just playing into their laid out plans like a sucker.

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen for talking about the Gay Agenda and Talmudic Jewish Paedophilia Normalisation 22 Feb 2020 21:17 #6

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
while I disagree with your banning you have fallen for a false narrative which is this

"Jews run it all"

That is a fake narrative which is being entirely put out by the elites for various reasons. They want people like you to fall hook line and sinker for that type of disinformation.

Is there a tremendous amount of "jewish" power and influence in world events today ? Absolutely. But you need to look at the bigger picture and not fall for "Its the Jews" shtick

I saw a debate you had where a guy on there was saying the "babylonian mysteries" are behind it all, and that is the position I have always taken.

You went on to say that the Babylonian mysteries were "Jewish" but that isn't true. The Babylonian mysteries were around well before there ever was a Jewish tribe, and yes some Jewish religion became corrupted during their Babylonian capture, but the root of Babylonian mysteries is not Jewish so you are just flat out wrong.

The Babylonian and Egyptian Mysteries came from the Atlantean civilization which pre-dated the flood and thus predated by at least thousands of years anything "Jewish"

From these mystery religions have manifested many things like Rosicrucianism, Freemasonry, Occult, Kabbalah, Chabad Lubavitch, Sabbateans, Knights Templar, Assasins, etc.

So yes there are Jewish forms/manifestations of this mystery religion like Kabbalah, Sabbateans, Chabad etc. but the true origin of these things is not Jewish, and if you truly believe that you are just falling for THEIR con, and you are just being corralled into another deception they want you in.

First of all the Zionist project BENEFITS from anti-semitism, both falsely percieved anti-semitism and REAL anti-semitism.

That is why the Mystery Schools set up Hitler in the first place, and a direct result was to move mass Jewish immigration into Palestine.

The Zionists want more "Jewish" immigration into Palestine to help their project, and the rise of anti-semitism is one way to go about with that.

This conspiracy is so much bigger than "Its da Joos" But of course the less intelligent will fall for that one every day.

The whole anti-Jew crowd is 100% controlled by guess who ? Yes the Zionists themselves. You aren't awakening anybody with your "its the joos" nonsense, you are just playing into their laid out plans like a sucker.

Thanks for your reply @Vancity Eagle.

There is one glaring problem with your theory. No one ever ever got banned for talking about "Rosicrucianism, Freemasonry, Occult, Kabbalah, Chabad Lubavitch, Sabbateans, Knights Templar, Assasins, etc."

Also, if the Jews are being scapegoated by the Elites, then why isn't the Jewish community in outcry about this?

David Icke raises this very point in one of his most recent videos.

David Icke calls on the Jewish Community to stand up to their Jewish Elites, who he implies are the controllers of the mainstream narrative.

I want to make a quick disclaimer for the Mossad who are probably watching me now. Just for the record, I love Jews. My favourite comedian is Adam Sandler and my favourite director is Steven Speilberg. My favourite writer is Henry Makow. Shalom!

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen for talking about the Gay Agenda and Talmudic Jewish Paedophilia Normalisation 23 Feb 2020 03:47 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Pan wrote:
I want to make a quick disclaimer for the Mossad who are probably watching me now. Just for the record, I love Jews. My favourite comedian is Adam Sandler and my favourite director is Steven Speilberg. My favourite writer is Henry Makow. Shalom!

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 23 Feb 2020 03:48 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Pan

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen for talking about the Gay Agenda and Talmudic Jewish Paedophilia Normalisation 23 Feb 2020 15:55 #8

• Vancity Eagle
Pan wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:

There is one glaring problem with your theory. No one ever ever got banned for talking about "Rosicrucianism, Freemasonry, Occult, Kabbalah, Chabad Lubavitch, Sabbateans, Knights Templar, Assasins, etc."

and I got banned from David Icke twice for exposing white supremacy, not "Jews", so going by your logic "white supremacy" is something we cannot talk about.

I would guess that most of these forums are controlled by agents of the agenda, and depending which specifc agenda each forum ultimately serves, you will probably have certain topics which are "off limits"

I dont care what gets you banned, I care what the TRUTH is,and simply getting banned for speaking about something doesn't mean you are getting to the truth, or else Alex Jones would be the bringer of truth (getting banned from youtube and all) and I think we all know that Alex Jones is nothing but a shill.

So yes, shills get banned.

Disinformation also gets banned, again banning does not equal truth. I hope you can understand this.
Also, if the Jews are being scapegoated by the Elites, then why isn't the Jewish community in outcry about this?

I think its a very complicated situation. I think many of them have been heavily indoctrinated to think that the world is out to get them, and with the history of anti-semitism it creates a defensive mentality where they "stick together" Many Jews do speak out against Jewish power, and you even have the Neutri Karti sect which openly opposes Israel and supports Palestiine and Iran.

What I do know is that there are usually Zionist hands all over any person or group which is always going on about "Joos control the world"

All the Jew haters in alt media have links to the deep state, military intelligence, etc. Not to mention that the contemperary origins of "Jews run the world" narratives link back to Freemasonry. Henry Ford was a 33 degree Freemason, and a Knight of Malta. The Tzarist empire which also created the Protocols were linked to Freemasonry and the Knights of Malta as well. Charles Lindberg the first Fascist who attempted to be President was a Knight of Malta, and he also continued the "Jews run it all" conspiracy. Hitler of course connected to German occult circles.

Jewish conspiracies were ALL given to us BY THE ELITES THEMSELVES. Anybody who denies this hasn't a clue what they are talking about. And no this wasn't "damage control" either. These theories were put out by the elites before the internet, before television, before mass media and the quick spread of information.

They did it because they WANT to socially engineer people to believe these things. They are already beginning a major push to bring about a new anti-Jewish movement as they seek to split the far right in half with the controlled Paleocon/groyper/alt right movement who are attacking pro-Zionist guys like Charlie Kirk.

This is all done by design.
Last Edit: 23 Feb 2020 15:55 by Vancity Eagle.

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen for talking about the Gay Agenda and Talmudic Jewish Paedophilia Normalisation 23 Feb 2020 20:43 #9

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Pan wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:

and I got banned from David Icke twice for exposing white supremacy, not "Jews", so going by your logic "white supremacy" is something we cannot talk about.

I would guess that most of these forums are controlled by agents of the agenda, and depending which specifc agenda each forum ultimately serves, you will probably have certain topics which are "off limits"

I dont care what gets you banned, I care what the TRUTH is,and simply getting banned for speaking about something doesn't mean you are getting to the truth, or else Alex Jones would be the bringer of truth (getting banned from youtube and all) and I think we all know that Alex Jones is nothing but a shill.

So yes, shills get banned.

Disinformation also gets banned, again banning does not equal truth. I hope you can understand this.

I think its a very complicated situation. I think many of them have been heavily indoctrinated to think that the world is out to get them, and with the history of anti-semitism it creates a defensive mentality where they "stick together" Many Jews do speak out against Jewish power, and you even have the Neutri Karti sect which openly opposes Israel and supports Palestiine and Iran.

What I do know is that there are usually Zionist hands all over any person or group which is always going on about "Joos control the world"

All the Jew haters in alt media have links to the deep state, military intelligence, etc. Not to mention that the contemperary origins of "Jews run the world" narratives link back to Freemasonry. Henry Ford was a 33 degree Freemason, and a Knight of Malta. The Tzarist empire which also created the Protocols were linked to Freemasonry and the Knights of Malta as well. Charles Lindberg the first Fascist who attempted to be President was a Knight of Malta, and he also continued the "Jews run it all" conspiracy. Hitler of course connected to German occult circles.

Jewish conspiracies were ALL given to us BY THE ELITES THEMSELVES. Anybody who denies this hasn't a clue what they are talking about. And no this wasn't "damage control" either. These theories were put out by the elites before the internet, before television, before mass media and the quick spread of information.

They did it because they WANT to socially engineer people to believe these things. They are already beginning a major push to bring about a new anti-Jewish movement as they seek to split the far right in half with the controlled Paleocon/groyper/alt right movement who are attacking pro-Zionist guys like Charlie Kirk.

This is all done by design.

Thanks for your reply again. I also just want to get to the truth.

"White Supremacy" is a Jewish conspiracy, pushed by groups such as the ADL and the SPLC to control the narrative. You got banned on David Icke's forum for uncovering one of Judaism's greatest cons (which is White Supremacy). There's no such thing as "White" People. It's an invented identity which boxes people into a matrix.

There is only one supreme "race". That's the Jews. Jewish Supremacy is not a conspiracy, it's a fact that Jews themselves believe. It is written in the Talmud, which is the driving force behind racism in the world today. Jews originated the idea of a "chosen" race of people. Jews believe themselves to be superior and separate to all other humans, and this is one of the key underpinnings of Jewish Identity.

Freemasonry and the other "deep state" groups that you mention all follow Talmudic teachings at the top. Not all Jews are Elites, but all the Elites follow Talmudic Judaism. This is why Judaism is the only topic that you get banned for discussing in detail.

The "Cryptocracy" that apparently uses "Jews" as a scapegoat are actually Jews themselves. It's like the Mafia. Were all Italians in the Mafia? No, however the Mafia was Italian.

What about the Yakuza? Are all Japanese people in the Yakuza?

What about the Russian Mafia? Are all Russians part of this organisation?

The Jews have created the most successful Mafia of all time. It is extremely impressive. One of the most impressive things about the Jewish Mafia is that you're not allowed to talk about it. That's how powerful it is.
Last Edit: 23 Feb 2020 20:45 by Pan.

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen for talking about the Gay Agenda and Talmudic Jewish Paedophilia Normalisation 04 Mar 2020 10:28 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen for talking about the Gay Agenda and Talmudic Jewish Paedophilia Normalisation 04 Mar 2020 11:30 #11

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Pan wrote:
It seems Gentiles get far more sensitive about Gay Power than they do about Jewish Power. I think the reason for this is that noticing the "Gay Agenda" is a gateway Redpill for Goys.
What determines for you whether you use the word "Gentile," or "Goy," since they mean the same thing, but one is not offensive, and the other one is?

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen for talking about the Gay Agenda and Talmudic Jewish Paedophilia Normalisation 04 Mar 2020 17:03 #12

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Apparently if a male gets taken into police custody in the UK, he can claim to identify as a woman, and be searched by a female police officer instead of a male one, and if the police refuse to comply, he can make a complaint about them.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2020 17:03 by Frothy.

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen for talking about the Gay Agenda and Talmudic Jewish Paedophilia Normalisation 05 Mar 2020 00:01 #13

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Pan wrote:
Hi all,

I am an internet refugee. I have just been banned from the forum Vigilant Citizen.

I found Truth Zone by searching for "Banned from Vigilant Citizen" on Google. I'm surprised that Google actually lists Truth-Zone in its search results. This is a huge oversight from Google.

I joined the Vigilant Citizen forum about 6 months ago with the screen name "Pan"

Vigilant Citizen, as most of you are no doubt already aware, is a popular website that discusses illuminati symbolism in popular culture.

When I joined the forum, I immediately began alluding to the topic of the Talmudic Jewish Control Matrix that sits atop the Illuminati symbolism.

Surprisingly, I wasn't banned immediately on VC for talking about Jewish power. Instead, I was heavily monitored and shadowed by the forum's mods, who tried to derail everything I posted with hilarious Zionist shilling.

My posts on VC were followed by the forum's top COINTELPRO and Hasbara team (Thunderian, Helioform, Lisa and more), who would often try to redirect my arguments towards "Freemasonry" and "Judeo-christianity".... But they allowed me to openly discuss Jewish control. They even debated it with me. I always maintained that Freemasonry is just "Judaism for Gentiles." I came to realise that pretending the Illuminati is a purely Freemason organisation is the last weapon of deception the Jews have. Freemasonry really appears to be the ultimate limited hangout for curious Goys who have wandered off of the farm - The last layer in the deception.

Regarding my banning from Vigilant Citizen, The final straw at VC appeared to come in the form of these 2 threads that I started;

The first thread was a mock thread, calling out the Jewish mods;

vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/a-safe-space-for-zionists.7046/

I didn't get banned for this thread, but the owner of the forum closed the thread and threatened that there would be bannings "soon."

The second thread, which I posted a few days prior to getting banned, discussed the Gay Inversion Agenda and Talmudic Paedophilia Normalisation in service to the "Divine Androgyne" in Kabbalah.

vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/father-of-3-killed-in-gay-hate-crime.7112/

This thread really seemed to upset both the Gentiles and the Jewish Mods. I was surprised. I thought the Gay Agenda was a relatively mainstream topic, compared to the Talmudic Jewish Control Agenda.

It seems Gentiles get far more sensitive about Gay Power than they do about Jewish Power. I think the reason for this is that noticing the "Gay Agenda" is a gateway Redpill for Goys. The Gay Victimhood scam is much easier for Goyim to notice, which actually makes Revolutionary Gays a liability to the Jewish Control Matrix. Gentiles are able to wake up more easily to LGBT as a tyranny and a control matrix.

Talmudic Power is beyond the comprehension of most Gentiles today, because Gentiles have been divorced from spiritual education and don't know how to identify the spiritual and psychological aspects of Jewish power.

I'm not sure if discussing the Gay Control Matrix is the reason I got banned from VC, or if it was just a culmination of me positing about Talmudic Jews over a long period.

I am amazed that I was able to post in VC so openly about Jewish Control for so long. Do Jews have a policy of "watch and wait" before banning someone?

I have never heard of "Vigilant Citizen." Is it a discussion forum? If so, how do you think they would take to having somebody go over there and smash whatever cult they may follow.

I got banned from Vigilant Citizen for talking about the Gay Agenda and Talmudic Jewish Paedophilia Normalisation 05 Mar 2020 13:32 #14

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
redpill wrote:
I have never heard of "Vigilant Citizen." Is it a discussion forum? If so, how do you think they would take to having somebody go over there and smash whatever cult they may follow.

Yeah VC is a discussion forum for all sorts of subjects, I've just joined and have already started kicking ass under a new screenname..:)
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare