Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 24 Apr 2020 10:00 #1

• Frothy
  • Released
I am a physician who has been working at the bedside of COVID+ patients in NYC. I believe we are treating the wrong disease and that we must change what we are doing if we want to save as many lives as possible. I welcome any feedback, especially from those bedside: doctors, nurses, xray techs, pharmacists, anyone and everyone. Does this sound wrong or right, is something more right? Please let me know. @cameronks

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 24 Apr 2020 10:10 #2

• Frothy
  • Released
In December 2019, China reported an outbreak of a novel human coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2 in the Hubei Province of Wuhan. Over the past 4 months, the local outbreak has become a global pandemic, infecting more than half a million patients, and leading to thousands of deaths. The neurologic manifestations of SARS-CoV-2 infection are incompletely described, but many patients may demonstrate early anosmia, and a small proportion of patients suffer from acute cerebrovascular disease.

Jews LARPing as Nazis

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 24 Apr 2020 17:56 #3

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Frothy wrote:
I am a physician who has been working at the bedside of COVID+ patients in NYC. I believe we are treating the wrong disease and that we must change what we are doing if we want to save as many lives as possible. I welcome any feedback, especially from those bedside: doctors, nurses, xray techs, pharmacists, anyone and everyone. Does this sound wrong or right, is something more right? Please let me know. @cameronks

God bless that doctor.

He is a brave soul to come forward.

I've heard in other places that ventilators hurt rather than help these patients.

He said the disease is oxygen failure as opposed to respiratory failure. Depriving oxygen to cells is what I understand 5G does to people exposed to it.

I hope people support this guy and come forward like he has.

Apparently his name is Cameron Kyle-Sidell.

:thumbup:

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 24 Apr 2020 19:07 #4

• Frothy
  • Released
@Connect Dots

I've been researching some of this quite deeply, the people that seem to be on target is Drs Paul Cottrell (openly a Jew) & Kevin McCairn (who has worked in monkey labs etc). All I'm saying about those two is they know their shit.

And then there's this guy George Webb.... I don't know much about him but he's part of a group of scientists/experts who are yelling bioweapon, they say that an engineered medical strain is the same as a bioweapon, it's just a different term, that's why msm won't like to say bioweapon but they could maybe say ''medical strain'' though, if that makes sense to you.

I'm not overly convinced with the 5G stuff but this bioweapon and ''religious church cult' thing seems to be maybe connected, there's also the fact that the military Olympic games had just occurred at or near Wuhan at the time of the outbreak.

Apparently 'patient 31' was a 'comfort girl' aka a sort of prostitute, so maybe have been guided to work those games for the lonely soldiers and spread the disease, also as there is a patient 1 in South Korea could have been a comfort girl at the Wuhan military games, patient 31 was part of that cult church in Korea.

Anyway check out this half hour video from George Webb for a look at the narrative he has.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2020 11:41 by Frothy.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 24 Apr 2020 19:51 #5

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Frothy wrote:
I've been researching some of this quite deeply, the people that seem to be on target is Drs Paul Cottrell (openly a Jew) & Kevin McCrain (who has worked in monkey labs etc). All I'm saying about those two is they know their shit.
Thanks for the leads. I'll follow up. i hadn't heard those names yet. I think people who are focusing on what's going on in labs are on target. At this point in my research, I believe viruses as microbes don't exist in Mother Nature and the flu is actually the body ridding itself of toxins. Things man-made in labs are a horse of a different color, however.

Frothy wrote:
And then there's this guy George Webb....
I recognize that name and I have listened to him before. I'm sure he's legit and dedicated. I'm wondering, though, if he doesn't have first-hand experience working in labs or in black projects whether he can really shed any light. :conf:

Frothy wrote:
. . . they say that an engineered medical strain is the same as a bioweapon, it's just a different term . . .
I like the term "engineered medical strain." People might relate it to GMO foods, which are already accepted by many as unhealthy.

I have heard that animal DNA was put together in a lab and then hoisted, I think by spraying on the population, and that it works in conjunction with 5G and artificial intelligence.

Frothy wrote:
. . . ''religious church cult' thing . . .
That's new to me.

Frothy wrote:
Anyway check out this half hour video from George Webb for a look at the narrative he has.

I will do that. Thanks for this thread.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 24 Apr 2020 20:10 #6

• Frothy
  • Released
Afiak George Webb is an investigative journalist, he seems to know a bit about the virus stuff etc but I think he's getting it from Drs Paul Coterell and Kevin McCairn ( i had to edit the last post as had written 'McCrain in error of McCairn).

Anyway here's Paul Cottrell's You Tube channel line www.youtube.com/channel/UCZyk2NYx6wGnpoJ7ApTxWKg/videos he does state that what got him going on this is because the 9/11 Patriot act should have been dissolved by now, and that the lockdown reminds him of his Grandparents renditions of the WW2 Ghettos. So you may or may not agree with his motives but he seems to know his shit from technical pov, as well he used to work in the motor trade but I don't know in what capacity but he packed it in for science, he's also apparently workied in the financial sectpr and know a lot about the way the market works..... see his video about oil, I think it was premiered last weeks, or shortly before.

He's a patriotic republican type of character in general.

This is the link to Kevin McCairn's YouTube channel, all I know about him is that he seems to be an Englishman and say's he's living in Japan, and that, he's worked in monkey labs at a scientist level, and also thinks this is a bioweapon, www.youtube.com/channel/UCy2-l7Y87DC_3SBAKPk2M1Q/videos

Yeah the church cult is an odd one but it would be a good cover for spreading a virus but i'm still not exactly sure how George Webb has come to such a conclusion, except that apparently they've got something going on in Wuhan and are also internationally active.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2020 20:18 by Frothy.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 25 Apr 2020 09:37 #7

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Frothy wrote:

I recognized that acronym "CRISPR" from my research. It appears in the Description for a video by a YouTube channel called "A SIMULATED REALITY." The video is entitled "CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Linking Humanity to the Artificial Intelligence Hive Mind Control Grid." In it a former DOD contractor and whistleblower, Bryan Tew, states that COVID-19 is a man-made, new form of neuro-warfare unleashed on the world under a secret, UN protocol. He says that the purpose is to re-design and re-structure the biological blood stock and DNA gene pool of the entire human race.

Here's the Description for that video:

Mar 18, 2020

A SIMULATED REALITY

Mind viruses are the most misunderstood and loosely thrown around term by hackers in information warfare. Mind viruses can mean different things in different contexts. The idea of a true mind virus is a scalable bio-communication weapons system that can hack into any individual’s mind and wreck havoc or incapacitate them.

Computer viruses come in many forms, one of the more difficult viruses to stop has a quality called polymorphism. It emulates how the common cold and flu viruses come back every year. In the mind virus space, the DOD has created polymorphic autonomous modification viruses for attacking individuals' minds based on Genetic engineering, Biocoded DNA, nano technologies, and computer viruses. One of the most malicious viruses would be one that combined all the malicious payloads into one delivery mechanism.

Scientists can now readily convert between genetic code and computer code. Computer Code can actually be embedded into a biological virus. With CRISPR technologies, almost any sequence of DNA can be encoded in the genomes of living organisms. Synthetic DNA can be created with special properties and encoded to allow it to be controllable by a computer. Using CRISPR it can be placed into a virus. The virus can be used as a vector to infect and spread the embedded code among humans making humans controllable by artificial intelligence.

Basically are three different functions of RNA.
1. Producing light of defined color
2. producing chemical substances
3. producing digital sequences of genome in a way that functions like a computer.

The retrovirus can be activated by a radio signal. All you need is the right line of frequencies and you can activate a light function to create a psychotronic effect. Switching is obtained using photonic logic at the molecular level. Every base pair has a particular resonance frequency and if you hit the correct frequency it opens like a light conducting unit. SERS can be used to target specific DNA and RNA sequences and can be enhanced by plasmonic-magnetic silica nanotubes allowing the technique to detect single molecules.

A deadly payload of mind viruses are currently circulating the world. It is a scalable artificial intelligence psychotronic virus that spreads from mind to mind when they come into contact. By mapping each mind and tracking all individuals, the virus learns how to mimic human consciousness by monitoring brain activity patterns associated with each each [sic] cognitive state. This allows the virus to mimic any disease, mental disorder, emotion, or thought, etc. As the virus spreads and gains more insight on the human psyche, it becomes more intelligent and powerful.

YouTube link

Frothy wrote:
This is the link to Kevin McCairn's YouTube channel, all I know about him is that he seems to be an Englishman and say's he's living in Japan, and that, he's worked in monkey labs at a scientist level, and also thinks this is a bioweapon, www.youtube.com/channel/UCy2-l7Y87DC_3SBAKPk2M1Q/videos

Have you watched his video "David Icke and Andrew Kaufman Debunked: Koch's Postulates Stand for SARS-CoV-2"?
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 25 Apr 2020 09:42 #8

• Frothy
  • Released
Please go to Paul Cottrell's You Tube channel for instructions on how to upload your vaccine testimonial to his Dr. Paul Cottrell YouTube channel via DropBox. The steps are to email him. He will send you a link for you to upload your video to DropBox, and then he will manually upload the videos to his channel. The idea is to show that we need safer vaccines, more transparency, and the freedom and education to decide what goes inside our bodies. It's to prevent possible forced vaccinations.

The above is the from the description box on this video.

Jews LARPing as Nazis

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 25 Apr 2020 09:49 #9

• Frothy
  • Released
Connect Dots wrote:
Have you watched his video "David Icke and Andrew Kaufman Debunked: Koch's Postulates Stand for SARS-CoV-2"?

Yes I have, Kaufman seems like an agent of deceit.

Did you find out what CRISPR means as an acronym?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2020 09:50 by Frothy.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 25 Apr 2020 09:56 #10

• Frothy
  • Released
Ah I've got it ''clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats''
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR
The CRISPR-Cas system is a prokaryotic immune system that confers resistance to foreign genetic elements such as those present within plasmids and phages[7][8][9] that provides a form of acquired immunity. RNA harboring the spacer sequence helps Cas (CRISPR-associated) proteins recognize and cut foreign pathogenic DNA. Other RNA-guided Cas proteins cut foreign RNA.[10] CRISPR are found in approximately 50% of sequenced bacterial genomes and nearly 90% of sequenced archaea.[11]

Idk what 'foreign genetic element' is referring to :dunno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2020 10:47 by Frothy.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 25 Apr 2020 12:42 #11

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Frothy wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:

Yes I have, Kaufman seems like an agent of deceit.
I've watched Kaufman and he's no agent of deceit.

What does he have against David Icke?

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 25 Apr 2020 15:22 #12

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin ‘MAGA’ means ‘witch’
I thought that Frothy was supporting much of the official story...
I'm even more disappointed that he's now supporting the science fiction story that the virus was put together in a lab (I already knew that Connect Dots was pushing this story).
While it isn't impossible to mix up 2 viruses; the idea that this would be become a life threatening virus is absurd!

The DNA/RNA vaccines is the most disgusting type of vaccines imaginable (if possible). While it does look like science fiction to me Jon Rappoport (who I do consider a credible source) has reported this as existing science.

Connect Dots wrote:
Scientists can now readily convert between genetic code and computer code. Computer Code can actually be embedded into a biological virus. With CRISPR technologies, almost any sequence of DNA can be encoded in the genomes of living organisms. Synthetic DNA can be created with special properties and encoded to allow it to be controllable by a computer. Using CRISPR it can be placed into a virus. The virus can be used as a vector to infect and spread the embedded code among humans making humans controllable by artificial intelligence.
No it's not possible to construct a virus in like this. You can consider DNA vaccines to be the worst virus imaginable that can alter our DNA!

Frothy wrote:
Idk what 'foreign genetic element' is referring to :dunno:
In this situation the "foreign element" would be the magical COVID-19 virus...

A “DNA vaccine” is new technology, which is really gene therapy; synthesized genes are injected into the body that PERMANENTLY change the genetic makeup of the recipient:
The viruses invade human cells with their DNA payloads, and the synthetic gene is incorporated into the recipient’s own DNA. If all goes well, the new genes instruct the cells to begin manufacturing powerful antibodies.

In other words: they plan to change our genes!
Once started, CRISPR can keep on changing genes in unexpected ways. Isn’t that similar to “cancer”?!?

After the COVID-19 vaccines have been injected, the recipients will get an “immunity license”. This “passport” will be needed to allow you to mingle with the rest of the herd or go to school: blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/04/14/passport-to-the-brave-new-world-the-vaccine/

Reportedly on 22 March, 3 companies – Collective Medical, PatientPing and Juvare – sent a memo to Jared Kushner, Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services Alex Azar offering to collectively “supply the government with information on where and how many patients are seeking care across 80 percent of the U.S. ‘in short order.’

Google Ventures’ Dr. Krishna Yeshwant sits on PatientPing’s board and he also led Google’s investment in Editas Medicine, the CRISPR gene-editing start-up backed by Bill Gates and his former advisor Boris Nikolic: www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/meet-companies-poised-build-kushner-backed-coronavirus-surveillance-system/
(archive.is/OKIFP)
David Icke – freemason, new ager and paedophile buddy - spinning tales to cover-up the scandals of the Royal psychopaths: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1125

SERCO – the biggest company you never heard of: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=69054#p59198
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2020 15:26 by Firestarter.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 25 Apr 2020 18:34 #13

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Firestarter wrote:
While it isn't impossible to mix up 2 viruses; the idea that this would be become a life threatening virus is absurd!
It isn't really viruses they work with in labs. It's genetic material—DNA, and/or RNA from animals.

Firestarter wrote:
No it's not possible to construct a virus in like this.

The truth is, viruses don’t even exist. Pasteur’s germ theory is wrong. The original meaning of “virus” is poison, and that’s actually what causes colds, flus, and diseases. Colds and flus are the body ridding itself of toxins. All the diseases that vaccines are given credit for eradicating were and are caused by poisons, including polio caused by the polio vaccine. Poisons such as heavy metals from industrial pollution and DDT have caused diseases, not fictional “viruses,” which have never been scientifically isolated.

Firestarter wrote:
In other words: they plan to change our genes!
That is true.

Firestarter wrote:
Once started, CRISPR can keep on changing genes in unexpected ways.
Do you have any experience with CRISPR technology?

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 26 Apr 2020 12:15 #14

• Frothy
  • Released
Here's a five hour round table discussion about the virus... I've not watched it myself yet but I most likely will.

: Dr. Kevin McCairn Dr. JJ. Couey, Dr. Paul Cottrell

I just saw a question come up about CRISPR in the first few minutes.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2020 12:25 by Frothy.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 26 Apr 2020 12:22 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Dr Buttar asserts the virus was manipulated by man, he says it early-ish in this vid somewhere... (cant remember where, im not going to watch it again)

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 26 Apr 2020 15:24 #16

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Frothy wrote:
Here's a five hour round table discussion about the virus... I've not watched it myself yet but I most likely will.

: Dr. Kevin McCairn Dr. JJ. Couey, Dr. Paul Cottrell
I just saw a question come up about CRISPR in the first few minutes.

I don't trust Dr. Kevin McCairn, Ph.D. and CEO of Synaptek.

I watched the first few minutes of his video "David Icke and Andrew Kaufman Debunked: Koch's Postulates Stand for SARS-CoV-2." I know from my research that Koch's Postulates don't stand at all for any "virus." And why is he debunking David Icke? (I didn't stay to watch.)

Andrew Kaufman, M.D., on the other hand, seems quite reliable to me. Here he is talking about Koch's Postulates:
The Rooster in the River of Rats

Apr 19, 2020

Andrew Kaufman

YouTube link

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 26 Apr 2020 16:17 #17

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
novum wrote:
Dr Buttar asserts the virus was manipulated by man, he says it early-ish in this vid somewhere... (cant remember where, im not going to watch it again)

This doctor is livid, for good reason. God bless him.

He talked about work in labs to combine viruses to make them more virulent. He apparently thinks viruses are real.

But as far as I can tell, the work in labs only takes DNA and/or RNA, not a microbe, and tinkers with it. (And I believe mainstream science admits that what they call viruses are not, in fact, alive.)

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 26 Apr 2020 16:57 #18

• Frothy
  • Released
Connect Dots

This is the video that McCairn debunks Kaufman not the one you quoted.

McCairn works with viruses etc and microbiology in labs etc..... Kaufman is a psychiatrist, and a grifter. McCrain shows how COVID 19 is within the spectrum of Koch, it's all explained on the attached video, i'm not intending to circle jerk the point, think and post what you like but I'm not going to have a debate about 5G and the rest of ''it's not a real virus'' nonsense, it's a divisive thing to do, it's what Icke has been doing for years.

If you want to support Haufman and Icke who don't know the subject, this ain't the right thread to do it on.

Icke got his video removed because he was apparently talking the usual 5G horseshit. Icke and Haufman don't know microbiology and microchemistry like these guys...

Information is information but I give a lot more weight to those who know the subject well.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2020 17:01 by Frothy.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 26 Apr 2020 18:06 #19

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Frothy wrote:
This is the video that McCairn debunks Kaufman not the one you quoted.
The one I quoted is by Kaufman not McCairn.

Apparently, not only has McCairn accused Kaufman of being a "grifter," he's accused the doctor in the video novum posted.
Busting Bear Brained Science: Dr. R. A. Buttar SARS-CoV-2 Grifter !!!

Apr 18, 2020

Kevin W. McCairn Ph.D.

YouTube link
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2020 18:07 by Connect Dots. Reason: typo

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 26 Apr 2020 18:41 #20

• Frothy
  • Released
You quoted a video which I posted on this forum, with McCairn speaking at the first few minutes, and you also mentioned
in the same post
"David Icke and Andrew Kaufman Debunked: Koch's Postulates Stand for SARS-CoV-2." I know from my research that Koch's Postulates don't stand at all for any "virus."

But the debunking of Haufman with his t Koch's Postulate rubbish was done on a different video, so I posted that one for you too.

As I say I'm not getting into the 'viruses don't exist, it's 5G to blame' narrative. This thread is about COVID 19 as a bioweapon, it's not about Haufman, Icke or anyone else spreading disinformation on a topic which they know next to nothing about.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2020 18:53 by Frothy.