Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 26 Apr 2020 19:00 #21

• Frothy
  • Released
novum wrote:
Dr Buttar asserts the virus was manipulated by man, he says it early-ish in this vid somewhere... (cant remember where, im not going to watch it again)

Rashid Buttar is an American osteopathic physician
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashid_Buttar

Osteopathy is like a sort of Chiropractic bone cracking etc.... so in his case as with Haufman, he's talking way outside of the field where his Doctor status belongs.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2020 19:02 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 26 Apr 2020 19:54 #22

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Frothy wrote:
You quoted a video which I posted on this forum, with McCairn speaking at the first few minutes, and you also mentioned in the same post
"David Icke and Andrew Kaufman Debunked: Koch's Postulates Stand for SARS-CoV-2." I know from my research that Koch's Postulates don't stand at all for any "virus."

But the debunking of Haufman with his t Koch's Postulate rubbish was done on a different video, so I posted that one for you too.

My post in question is post #16.

A screenshot of the portion you apparently are talking about:

Here is what you posted in post #18

You posted what I had already watched the beginning of.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 26 Apr 2020 20:13 #23

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
I've watched Kaufman and he's no agent of deceit.

Comedian Owen Benjamin, who obviously researches things thoroughly and asks good questions, asks Dr. Andrew Kaufman about COVID-19 in relation to the history of viruses. The term "exosome" is discussed, which is a word everyone needs to learn about, because they are produced by our own cells in the body, and are what scientists are actually looking at under the electron microscope and labeling them viruses. Listen to this part of the interview starting here.
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2020 20:53 by Connect Dots. Reason: Make correction

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 26 Apr 2020 20:22 #24

• Frothy
  • Released
Holy shit, this is what you posted.

But the title of the video that you gave isn't the video you quoted.

Have you got anything to add about this bioweapon? if not then you're on the wrong thread.

This isn't a Kaufman thread.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2020 20:26 by Frothy.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 26 Apr 2020 20:39 #25

• Frothy
  • Released

Paul Cottrell with George Webb & Kevin McCairn - 'War Room'.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2020 20:40 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 26 Apr 2020 21:03 #26

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Frothy wrote:
Holy shit, this is what you posted.

But the title of the video that you gave isn't the video you quoted.

You've posted a screenshot of my quote of your post.

I haven't even watched "#COVID19 Scientist Roundtable: Dr. Kevin McCairn Dr. JJ. Couey, Dr. Paul Cottrell."

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 27 Apr 2020 09:26 #27

• Frothy
  • Released
Yeah sure but it's confusing for readers and smudges the thread if you quote my post including a video, and then refer to a different video as the one on the post doesn't deal with Koch's postulates.

Anyway, I don't have time for Haufman, or any other Dr who is speaking way outside of the field which qualifies their title as Dr.

If I want to know about psychiatry then I'd give his 'information' more value.

Can we just stick to the topic of this bioweapon? But don't feel compelled to contribute.

If you're going to be stating that it's not a real virus etc etc... then create a thread about that notion, quote Haufman and the comedian on there, and leave this thread for information communicated by the well informed Drs who have the knowledge to call out tptb on this.

The reason McCairn is debunking those others is because the group he's part of is making a serious effort to challenge tptb on this one, and he wants to separate himself and the group he's part of from Icke, Haulfman etc etc.... who don't have the backgrounds to utilise as a means, those people need to stick to what they know about ie psychiatry, reptilain changelings, and osteopathy, and get out of the way of this serious fightback.

So please don't include them on this thread.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2020 09:42 by Frothy.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 27 Apr 2020 10:04 #28

• Frothy
  • Released
We’re Still Learning About the Pandemic’s Early Days By JIM GERAGHTY April 22, 2020 10:45 AM

The Coronavirus and the World Military Games in October

In all of the hubbub of mid-March, as the scale of the danger of SARS-CoV-2 and the far-reaching shutdown of American live became clear, it was easy to miss Lijian Zhao, spokesman for the foreign ministry of China, making Twitter accusations that the virus was a U.S. bioweapon. Even easier to miss was his tweet linking to a paper contending the virus was linked to U.S. attendance at the Military World Games, which took place in Wuhan in October 2019. (That paper has since been taken down from the web.)

The 7th World Military Games, an Olympic-style competition, was held in Wuhan and began October 18 and ended October 27. The event was a big one for the city and for China, complete with elaborate opening and closing ceremonies. “More than 9,000 athletes from over 100 countries competed in more than 27 sports, a record number of participants. This year’s games also presented a number of other firsts: the first time the games were staged outside of military bases, the first time the games were all held in the same city, the first time an Athletes’ Village was constructed, the first time TV and VR systems were powered by 5G telecom technology, and the first use of all-round volunteer services for each delegation.”

At the end of March, the state-run Global Times newspaper claimed that the coronavirus, which was first discovered in Wuhan, was in fact manufactured in a U.S. military lab and brought to China by a cyclist who took part in the World Military Games. They cited the work of a man they labeled an “investigative journalist,” who in 2017 contributed to the brief shutdown of part of the port of Charleston, S.C., over a false claim of a dirty bomb on a container ship.

One Chinese publication contended that “the location of the US Guest House in the Military Games is not far from the South China Seafood City” — the now-infamous Huanan Seafood Market that the Chinese government contends is the source of the virus. Characterizing the U.S. team as “soy sauce soldiers” — weak — the publication wrote, “the always strong American soldiers did not perform as well as the community security in the military games. When something goes wrong, there must be a demon. In addition, after the end of the Military Games, the United States suddenly tightened the Chinese visa to the United States. If these soy sauce soldiers are biochemical soldiers, then all the problems can be solved.” (That’s run through Google translate.)

That cyclist, by the way, is Army Sergeant 1st Class Maatje Benassi. She was hit from behind and crashed in her final lap — bruising her ribs and cracking her helmet– but still finished eighth in her competition. Those who think she achieved all of that while carrying a secret U.S. bioweapon in her body must believe she is downright superhuman.
www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/what-went-down-at-the-world-military-games/
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2020 12:34 by Frothy.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 27 Apr 2020 10:29 #29

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
Osteopathy is like a sort of Chiropractic bone cracking etc.... so in his case as with Haufman, he's talking way outside of the field where his Doctor status belongs.

Well he does say the virus is real, which seems to be a pre-requisite for you in order to be part of this thread. And that it is a manufactured bioweapon. Watch the first few minutes if you havent.

Besides, our collective doctor status is bupkis, yet here we are commenting and attempting to figure this out.

Have we posted about how Fauci was found to have given millions to a lab in Wuhan? If not i'll try find it, i came across an article this morning when i wasnt on here, didnt give it much attention then as i was doing something else.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2020 12:21 by novum.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 27 Apr 2020 11:11 #30

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Back in 2015 the NIH, under the direction of Dr. Tony Fauci, gave a $3.7 million grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The Wuhan Institute of Virology is now the main suspect in leaking the coronavirus that has killed more than 50,000 Americans and, thanks to Dr. Fauci again, destroyed the US economy.

www.theblaze.com/news/obama-gave-infamous-wuhan-lab-millions-in-taxpayer-money-trump-has-vowed-to-end-further-grants
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 27 Apr 2020 13:05 #31

• Frothy
  • Released
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Well he does say the virus is real, which seems to be a pre-requisite for you in order to be part of this thread. And that it is a manufactured bioweapon. Watch the first few minutes if you havent.

Besides, our collective doctor status is bupkis, yet here we are commenting and attempting to figure this out.

Have we posted about how Fauci was found to have given millions to a lab in Wuhan? If not i'll try find it, i came across an article this morning when i wasnt on here, didnt give it much attention then as i was doing something else.

He's been doing weird shit in the past such as injecting cancer patients with hydrogen peroxide. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashid_Buttar

All three board members on the hearing panel expressed doubts about the validity of Buttar's treatments.
"Doesn't it strike you as a little strange that every patient that comes through your door has heavy metal toxicity?" Dr. Art McCulloch, a Charlotte anesthesiologist, asked Buttar's nurse practitioner, Jane Garcia.

To Buttar, he said: "There's no basis for what you're doing, in my opinion
web.archive.org/web/20080507165109/http://www.charlotte.com/breaking_news/story/595637.html

He's a gifter selling potions, it's the sort of character which makes the opposition to tptb look like cranks, he's even comparing cancer deaths to COVID 19 deaths but his comparisons are strawman because there's not any evidence that cancer can be transferred between people like a virus.

I can see how it all works out with these cranks jumping on the bandwagon, it's as if tptb have placed them there to smudge the real opposition with crankism. It's as though they're on the side of tptb.

Nope there's nothing here about Fauci yet, yup be good to see what you have seen on that matter, but I have heard a little about his scheming on the matter. I'll read the link in your previous post later today.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2020 13:11 by Frothy.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 27 Apr 2020 13:10 #32

• Frothy
  • Released
These guys are wanting to get a message through to Trump about Fauci.

Jews LARPing as Nazis

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 27 Apr 2020 13:29 #33

• Frothy
  • Released
In this context BBB means Blood Brain Barrier... or Brain Blood Barrier, I can't remember which order but it doesn't matter, what matters is that there is now evidence of a neurological element to COVID 19, it means that the Bio-weapon is getting through the BBB.

From about 4:20 onwards look at some of the strange behaviour occurring.

I guess it's also reasonable to assume that the loss of smell and taste being reported may well be a neurological element.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2020 13:40 by Frothy.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 27 Apr 2020 13:49 #34

• Frothy
  • Released
These symptoms are seen more often in severe cases, with estimates ranging from 46% to 84% of severe cases showing neurological symptoms. Changes in consciousness, such as disorientation, inattention and movement disorders, were also seen in severe cases and found to persist after recovery.

Crossing the blood-brain barrier
SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, may cause neurological disorders by directly infecting the brain or as a result of the strong activation of the immune system.

Recent studies have found the novel coronavirus in the brains of fatal cases of COVID-19. It has also been suggested that infection of olfactory neurons in the nose may enable the virus to spread from the respiratory tract to the brain.

Cells in the human brain express the ACE2 protein on their surface. ACE2 is a protein involved in blood pressure regulation and is the receptor the virus uses to enter and infect cells. ACE2 is also found on endothelial cells that line blood vessels. Infection of endothelial cells may allow the virus to pass from the respiratory tract to the blood and then across the blood-brain barrier into the brain. Once in the brain, replication of the virus may cause neurological disorders.

SARS-CoV-2 infection also results in a very strong response by the immune system. This immune response may directly cause neurological disorders in the form of Guillain–Barré syndrome. But brain inflammation might also indirectly cause neurological damage, such as through brain swelling. And it’s associated with – though doesn’t necessarily cause – neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
theconversation.com/coronavirus-many-patients-reporting-neurological-symptoms-136692

Not good news at all.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 27 Apr 2020 13:56 #35

• Frothy
  • Released
US intelligence officials are probing the possibility that America’s enemies might use the coronavirus as a bioweapon, according to an alarming report.

The Department of Defense is monitoring for the potential of the virus to be weaponized, possibly against prominent, high-level targets, three people close to the matter told Politico.

A Pentagon spokesman, Lt. Col. Mike Andrews, declined to comment on whether Department of Defense officials were analyzing COVID-19 weaponization, but said its Chemical and Biological Defense program continues to support federal coronavirus countermeasures such as testing, vaccines and screening machines
nypost.com/2020/04/24/us-defense-officials-eyeing-threat-of-covid-19-as-bioweapon/
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2020 13:57 by Frothy.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 27 Apr 2020 14:03 #36

• Frothy
  • Released
French virologist Nobel for Medicine
confirms HIV insertions in the virus
and reveals: “Washington financed Wuhan”
An Indian lawyer appeals to the UN
for damage from bacteriological warfare
www.gospanews.net/en/2020/04/23/wuhangate-4-the-nobel-covid-19-manipulated-china-us-affair-class-action-for-bio-weapon-in-texas/
Jews LARPing as Nazis

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 27 Apr 2020 18:26 #37

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
I can see how it all works out with these cranks jumping on the bandwagon, it's as if tptb have placed them there to smudge the real opposition with crankism. It's as though they're on the side of tptb.

Well I must admit the 5G claims for one are being used to discredit the people making the claims.

Because the media and authorities are countering it by saying people have gotten covid-19 (and died from it) in places where there is no 5G.

1365 = 1

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 27 Apr 2020 19:03 #38

• Frothy
  • Released
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Well I must admit the 5G claims for one are being used to discredit the people making the claims.

Because the media and authorities are countering it by saying people have gotten covid-19 (and died from it) in places where there is no 5G.

I'm no fan of 5G, but the reason is because of the connectiveness of so many things and the centralisation of it, it's snoopy.
Dr Paul Cottrell now refers to 5G as E7, E is the fifth letter of the alphabet and his 7 refers to G, he says it's a way of evading the algorithm, he doesn't want his channel to be clipped, but he's not blaming 'E7' on the virus, he just doesn't like it for the same reasons I gave. Most of us are surrounded in EM anyway, if it was going to cause large scale pandemic, it already would have with all the gadgets we have, what 'E7' does is connect all the gadgets to a central database afaik.

Another issue to bear in mind is if you want the state to be heavy handed and have an even more severe lockdown, just get people wound up enough to start burning down the E7 towers. You need to be very careful discussing that topic online and could be shut down for incitement because the towers are a also used for telephoning the emergency services etc.... it's why icke got his video removed, but despite his free speech, encouraging chaos is only going to bring the lockdown harder on the public.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2020 19:24 by Frothy.

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 27 Apr 2020 19:41 #39

• Frothy
  • Released
Jews LARPing as Nazis

The 'Wuhan' Bioweapon. 27 Apr 2020 20:03 #40

• Frothy
  • Released
More weird neurological behaviour narrated by Dr Kevin McCairn.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2020 21:21 by Frothy.