Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop.

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 30 Apr 2020 10:23 #1

• Frothy
  • Released
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 30 Apr 2020 10:34 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Care to give us a summary Froth? .. cause thats farken long.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 30 Apr 2020 12:08 #3

• Frothy
  • Released
Scientists and Drs who have been caught out using bad practice in the past get the chance of redemption and are given false credit for doing what they are now doing by prevaricating for a psychological operation, Kaufman is reading everything that he says. watch his eyes.

Kaufman launched this notion of on 'Ritchie From Boston' which is a flat Earther's channel. Kaufman and Rose are using all the revolution terms, 56. agenda 21 (2030) the psy-op is to cause social revolution, Rose is facilitating it, the outcome would be TPTB would love it, it gives them valid reason to further impose themselves on the society.

Kevin McCrain said he'll happily inject Kaufman with the Rabies virus and we can all watch him afterwards tell the world how it doesn't exist.

It's just an indication of the sort of grifter that Rose is facilitating at a time when we're in danger.

Do you recall the ''turd in the punch bowl'' phrase Well that's what Rose via Kaufman etc is doing with this virus denying bs.

These are the figures in seven US states released by the CDC.
Total deaths in seven states that have been hard hit by the coronavirus pandemic are nearly 50 percent higher than normal for the five weeks from March 8 through April 11, according to new death statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. That is 9,000 more deaths than were reported as of April 11 in official counts of deaths from the coronavirus.
www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/28/us/coronavirus-death-toll-total.html

There's a graph in the link.

Now it wouldn't be so bad if they were saying ''is it worth the risk to just go back to work'' that might be a sensible debate and just take the hit for the death toll, or to wear PPE, and be sensible when out and about. That's a valid argument that many people have, after all we're going to have to do that sooner or later, but trying to trigger people into thinking the entire social structure is being closed down because of a virus that doesn't exist is encouraging revolution, the outcome will be very heavy social laws like hard line Communism, that's the end game of the London Real plan, okay they might not succeed in a full scale uprising followed by marshal law etc...... but every 5G tower burned down, every time the present social distancing is being ignored, every time people pretend that viruses don't exist, is going to further empower tptb to make up more social Acts against the public.

Yes fight it, yes challenge the newly imposed rules, but let's not pretend that either viruses don't exist, or that nobody has died because of COVID 19, and that there isn't such a disease.

I was researching something else recently this is much shorter by Dr Paul Cottrell, it's very good points, but all this London Real shit is undermining the real effort to fight back.

PS, don't blame me for the jumper but I think he's hit the nail on the head regarding the action to take.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2020 12:17 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Vancity Eagle

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 30 Apr 2020 13:26 #4

• Frothy
  • Released
Dr Kevin McCairn is an experienced neuro-scientist, he;s worked in monkey labs ect,,,doing experiments on them. He says becuase of ''women and children'' and ''squeamish people'' much of that important work doesn't exist so much in The West, it's why labs in China get used for testing shit.

He says that if we'd have kept doing it in The West, that the scientists here would be better informed with what going on, instead of it being sneaked oversees for monkey testing etc.. The virus was created in the US Fort Detrick, it was only finalised in the Wuhan facility,

I think that he means that in Western nations things are more openly done, with agencies checking etc.... but with the CCP there's a lot more propaganda and less questions asked by the population due to their culture of wanting 'harmony' with the state.

So in short, a lot of shit is now getting tested, developed, produced, over there with less checking, less animal rights people, less accountability, and with less chance of us knowing what's just got either spilled out, or purposely released.

The point ii also, an analogy with a kitchen knife, it's used as a cooking implement, but could easily be used as a weapon, so it doesn't matter if it's called a 'medical virus' used for medical exploring, or a 'weapon' used for injuring or killing, it just depends the motive of the user.

This is the situation we're now all in, the best policy now is to come out of our lock-down gradually and carefully, say we demand to get back to normal, we want to take the risk, step by step, but if we start all this ''it's fake'' and encourage people do revolt, it's going to cause the very authoritarian notion that Icke et al say that they don't want implemented. It's as if they be doing it on behalf of tptb

What they're doing, I mean Rose and his interviewees, is problem–reaction–solution, it's just the viewers have been caught up in the psyOP., so not are they only denying the bioweapon, they're denying the virus, and in some cases blaming COVID 19 on 5G.

Pardon the pun, but you'd need to be bat-shit-crazy.

As far as I'm concerned anyone denying the virus and deaths by COVID !9 are empowering these grifters to fuck shit up some more, if they had their way the public would be smashing down the infrastructure and we'd be in a heavy curfew.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2020 14:14 by Frothy.

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 30 Apr 2020 13:59 #5

• Frothy
  • Released
And they are annoyingly smudging the good work of people who are trying to hold Fauci and the gang to account, and to investigate the Bioweapon machinations, London Real isn't helping, it's in the way, it means that tptb can label their opposition as cranks, those guys are harming the fightback with their cranky shit.

Imagine you're trying to save someone who just got run over by a speeding car.... and some idiot gets in your way saying that ''being run over isn't real, it was the 5G towers to blame... the car in questions was just some vibrations, get off the postage stamp man....'' which is like what these virus deniers are doing, Kaufman is the flat Earther of Covid 19.

They're helping tptb to cover up for the bioweapon
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2020 14:05 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Vancity Eagle

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 30 Apr 2020 14:37 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ok, appreciate the explanation, it was much easier reading that that watching over 2 hrs worth of vid.

Although i will add that when Rose had Buttar on, buttars position is that the virus is real and man made, and said that in the London Real interview.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 30 Apr 2020 15:10 #7

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote
Dr Kevin McCairn is an experienced neuro-scientist, he;s worked in monkey labs ect,,,doing experiments on them. He says becuase of ''women and children'' and ''squeamish people'' much of that important work doesn't exist so much in The West, it's why labs in China get used for testing shit.

Porton Down experiment on animals.

The Ministry of Defence has carried out 58,867 experimental procedures on animals since 2009.

Cat Smith Shadow Minister for Voter Engagement and Youth Affairs asked in a recent exchange:

“To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, pursuant to the Answer of 10 February 2020 to Question 9721, on Porton Down: Animal Experiments, on which species of animal were scientific procedures conducted in each year from 2009 to 2018; and how many scientific procedures were conducted on each species.”

Details of the numbers of primates, pigs, guinea pigs, rats, mice etc can be found here.

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/mod-reveal-number-of-experiments-carried-out-on-animals/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2020 15:16 by Roastie.

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 30 Apr 2020 20:27 #8

• Frothy
  • Released
Yup sure Roastie but afaik that's the only facility in the UK that uses monkeys, it's increasingly viewed in The West as unethical, I guess they use monkeys in Fort Detrick USA too and a few other places here and there but it's kept under wraps and to a minimum, in China animal experiments don't have the same stigma, so science in The West can use that route without needing to comply to whatever regulations there are....so I think the long term tests are often done in China and such places where authority is less challenged.

Edit PS rabbits or creatures other than monkeys are used for initial tests but the gold standard for testing is monkeys.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2020 20:32 by Frothy.

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 30 Apr 2020 20:37 #9

• Frothy
  • Released
novum wrote:
ok, appreciate the explanation, it was much easier reading that that watching over 2 hrs worth of vid.

Although i will add that when Rose had Buttar on, buttars position is that the virus is real and man made, and said that in the London Real interview.

Well I didn't see McCairn do a Grifter buster on Buttar's London Real, maybe he didn't know about it but he's shown him as a Grifter on other shows.

He says the length of his videos is because science takes a long time but you're right Buttar isn't on the Grifter level of Kaufman.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2020 20:39 by Frothy.

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 30 Apr 2020 20:44 #10

• Frothy
  • Released
Btw it's why Rose switched to his own platform and got off YouTube after about 11 minutes of Kaufman, too many people in the chat calling him out....usually Rose splits it into tow parts with the first 40 minutes to an hour on YouTube, very telling, he also disabled the comments during Kaufman's bs.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 30 Apr 2020 20:55 #11

• Frothy
  • Released
Next time you see one of these jokers on London Real, try viewing it as a Psychological operation, it's easy to see once you find them taking paths towards trigger words and phrases that are mean to get people to become chaotic, by referring to so many terms that people are meant to already be unhappy about.... 5G agenda 21 etc etc etc...... it's meant to dis-empower the opposition and empower tptb, it's a two pronged psyOp,.

Prong 1) Chaos burn down the 5G towers, it's all a scam to kill humanity, the virus is a lie/mild/just the sniffles.(a tactic aimed to force more control on the public).

Prong 2) The opposition to the official narrative are a bunch of nutters. (discredit those who are putting up a real stance against the bioweapon and the suppressive social Acts).
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2020 21:04 by Frothy.

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 30 Apr 2020 21:08 #12

• Frothy
  • Released
David Icke has never looked like such a shill as he does now imho.

They're trying to cover up the bio-weapon.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: Vancity Eagle

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 30 Apr 2020 23:17 #13

• Frothy
  • Released
Apparently Icke is going to be on London Real again soon,

He's already been shown as wrong on his BS about the test kits.

COVID19 RT-PCR test kits and why David Icke is WRONG on test kits by Dr Paul Cottrell

He's going to make another cunt out of himself.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 01 May 2020 00:22 #14

• Frothy
  • Released
if Icke needs an alternative - homeopathic - natural medicine guy (who cured his own cancer) to let him know it's a bioweapon and a real virus here he is, Cliff High.

What Icke says doesn't really matter to me, I've already pinned him, but it's annoying that there are a lot of gentle people who like his anti-pharma/corporate views that he's misguiding, We're under attack from this shit, it's happening, it's not fake.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 May 2020 02:20 by Frothy.

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 01 May 2020 01:54 #15

• Frothy
  • Released
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 May 2020 02:16 by Frothy.

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 01 May 2020 02:19 #16

• Frothy
  • Released
Unless Icke says ''it's a Bioweapon and a virus'' then he's a shill.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 01 May 2020 02:59 #17

• Frothy
  • Released
I'd quite happily go to the Isle of Wight and confront all three of those pricks on my own, not that i'm any combat kid, but I won't let those fuckers do their thing, if they want to know about problem reaction solution I can wrap that up for them in a short but sharp shock...these cunts have had their day.

Something else, I used to quite admire James Corbett, I likeed him and what he has to say, but fuck me, he's just turned out to be another shill for the 'it's not going on' prats.

Richard Hall too, all the shills are now being exposed.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 May 2020 03:04 by Frothy.

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 01 May 2020 03:08 #18

• Frothy
  • Released
We're getting a germ fuck over and they'll all pretending it's not happening, after years of stating ''watch out'' here it is, we're under attack, and they're denying it. CUUUUUUUnts !!

We've been hit with biological weapon.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 May 2020 03:10 by Frothy.

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 01 May 2020 04:13 #19

• Frothy
  • Released
That prick Icke, this so for you, you're not good enough, you're not doing what you must, we're under attack from a Bio-logical weapon and after all these years ALL THESE FUCKING YEARS your response is 'it doesn't exist' You cunt!!
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 May 2020 04:22 by Frothy.

London 'Real' GRIFTERS psyop. 01 May 2020 06:11 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
I'd quite happily go to the Isle of Wight and confront all three of those pricks on my own, not that i'm any combat kid, but I won't let those fuckers do their thing, if they want to know about problem reaction solution I can wrap that up for them in a short but sharp shock...these cunts have had their day.

Something else, I used to quite admire James Corbett, I likeed him and what he has to say, but fuck me, he's just turned out to be another shill for the 'it's not going on' prats.

Richard Hall too, all the shills are now being exposed.

I petition Frothy to go on London real! :hahano:

Or at least make a youtube video about it.

How well can you remember the main points if you were in an interview or debate? That is kinda the issue I have.. i can know about something but not so good recalling particulars under pressure.

1365 = 1

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare