Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Twilight Vent

Twilight Vent 30 Jun 2020 21:18 #1

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
A good friend of mine served in the RLI, FFL (2eme REP), Croat SF (Frankopan) executed in Bosnia asleep in his bed by a cunt :mad:

RIP Popov

What inspired my avatar is the fact that talk will get you nowhere against the brainwashed, Stockholm Syndrome infected sheeple. But they will take heed of impalement. No matter what cult they follow.
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2020 21:28 by redpill.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Twilight Vent 30 Jun 2020 21:28 #2

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Flare wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:
Well to be honest, opting out would be my default position.

But how do we out breed the joggers and what hope for the future if smart people don't have kids?

It would be a shame to go the way of the ancient Egyptians and just disappear from the Earth.

The problem is that we will not be outbreeding the joggers anymore, since we're past redemption. There's just too many of them, they breed like rabbits and the floodgates to Europe, the US and Australia remain opened... Besides, it's not only that our territories are being flooded with migrants, but we also have a hardcore communist police state being rolled out on top of that...

I've thought about it many times and just don't see good reason to put kids on this planet anymore.

Yes, it would be horrific if the White race goes down... the jews will make it so that it would be like we never have existed, and that they made all the inventions, music, literature, architecture, artworks, technology etc. what we have made.

Changing the subject, how long do you plan to keep me banned for the most part. I take it that you or maybe Novum didn't like me starting a thread where I called some of the people who commented on the coronavirus shitheads. Or the avatar I briefly posted that Ugh supplied showing Floyd in the process of turning himself into a good nigger. Get over it already.

As to what you say about jews, you are wrong. If they ever got rid of White people, white people would remain. That is the jewish version. Because they would just call themselves White. Hell, as it is, many do.

Twilight Vent 01 Jul 2020 00:32 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
redpill wrote:
Changing the subject, how long do you plan to keep me banned for the most part. I take it that you or maybe Novum didn't like me starting a thread where I called some of the people who commented on the coronavirus shitheads. Or the avatar I briefly posted that Ugh supplied showing Floyd in the process of turning himself into a good nigger. Get over it already.

None from column A, it was all column B, as usual.

You can take a break from being a (((hollywood))) nazi and (((hollywood))) KKK character... in Twilight Zone for a while...not sure how long yet to be frank.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2020 00:33 by novum.