An Interview of Jewish Lady Roseanne Barr

Connect Dots

Reaction score
In this interview Roseanne talks about being kicked off ABC for her Tweet about Valerie Jarrett, former Obama administration adviser, who she thought was white at the time she posted the Tweet.

She said she thought Jarrett looked like a combination of the Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes, and that Planet of the Apes was a political film about the destruction of America.

Here's a screenshot showing the picture she was basing her tweet on:

and here's a screenshot of the apology she issued:

This video is of highlights from the complete interview:

And here's the complete interview:

I don't understand some of the things Roseanne said. She talked about being required to identify as white instead of identifying with "people of color." She talked in terms of a voting block. She stated that Jews are made to take the fall for what England did, and that the Arabs fought with and for Hitler.

Huh?

Connect Dots

Reaction score
I don't understand some of the things Roseanne said. She talked about being required to identify as white instead of identifying with "people of color." She talked in terms of a voting block. She stated that Jews are made to take the fall for what England did, and that the Arabs fought with and for Hitler.

Huh?
I found out today that the person interviewing Roseanne in the opening post, Mel K, who is Melody Krell, is also Jewish.

Personally, I'm finding there are NUMEROUS people in the public eye that I respect and trust who are Jewish: Mel K, Dr. Larry Palevsky, Dr. Peter Breggin, Dr. Andrew Kaufman, and now deceased Dr. Robert S. Mendelsohn.

The following video is the first video that Mel K posted on Bitchute, on December 3rd, 2020. It is a discussion between two Jewish ladies about the discord going on in the United States. I love what Mel K said about Jews, Muslims, Christians, and people with no religion all being children of God. (That leaves out Buddhists and other religions, but I think her intent is to include all of humanity.)

And I liked what Roseanne said about having empathy and treating even your enemy with human dignity.

I paused the video at 15:26; I still have 45 minutes to watch: