Cost of lockdown not living crisis

roastie

Reaction score
Anyone with a functioning brain should be able to know hardship now in 2022 is because they shut down economies because of
of a mild virus.

I started this thread on DIF over a year ago and I do predict there are very tough times ahead. Don't forget to to stock up on basic food stuffs, get a water filter applicance and independent energy like wood

The next Great Depression will happen this decade because of Covid​

Bank of England going to increase interest rates again next week

annabelle

Reaction score
True and not only because of 'covid' but also because of the 'climate change' agenda. The war on fossil fuels is having a very detrimental effect on the ability of people in cold countries to be able to afford to heat their homes and winter is just getting started. It is going to be a very rough year in 2023 for so many people while others are going to benefit. They are already targeting the ability to install wood heat through new 'eco' regulations if people have not already had it installed. Still, it is the most independent of heat sources.

I expect at some point, if it keeps going as it is, as in historical times past, the powers that be may enact 'anti-hoarding' legislation in regards to personal food stuffs, water, fuel and survival products.

roastie

Reaction score
True and not only because of 'covid' but also because of the 'climate change' agenda. The war on fossil fuels is having a very detrimental effect on the ability of people in cold countries to be able to afford to heat their homes and winter is just getting started. It is going to be a very rough year in 2023 for so many people while others are going to benefit. They are already targeting the ability to install wood heat through new 'eco' regulations if people have not already had it installed. Still, it is the most independent of heat sources.

I expect at some point, if it keeps going as it is, as in historical times past, the powers that be may enact 'anti-hoarding' legislation in regards to personal food stuffs, water, fuel and survival products.

I absolutely agree the Covid con is not their only tool. The Climate change agenda is madness, which the average person is not aware of because of media and they'll have to pay for it in taxes, whilst the elite make money from it and eventaully will control peoples consumption.

It makes me so mad. We are constantly being told certain animal species are in decline or extinct because of "climate change"
No, no, no. I'm not an expert, but surely when corporations rape the habitat of animals by felling trees in the Amazon and
all over the world, they will die. Trees are the lungs of the earth. When corporationsm are still permitted to dump their waste at
sea, many marine life will suffer.

COVID waste, discarded face masks are killing wildlife around the globe​

p09glmvd.jpg

Mildredagexy

Reaction score
Upgrade Your Existing Monitoring with AI-Enhanced Safety Systems

Hunting for security cameras that possess independent thinking capabilities? Meet A.I. improved security cameras—the brainy alternative for proactive surveillance. Furnished with integrated artificial intelligence algorithms, these cameras can analyze video footage live, recognize unnatural behavior, and send alerts for potential threats. Visualize possessing the potential to recognize intruders, recognize specific objects, and automate answers to security incidents with peerless clarity and ability.

Ponder theDahua IPC-HFW5831E, a state-of-the-art camera that integrates state-of-the-art technology with trustworthy performance. Regardless of whether you're securing workplace buildings, monitoring public rooms, or supervising vital system, this AI-improved camera supplies unrivaled monitoring possibilities. Move to AI enhanced security cameras at present and feel the foreseeable future of positive surveillance.

With Motion Detection Two Way Audio SD Slot

Exploring Future Prospects Protection Strategies and The Most Recent Breakthroughs[/url] 67540a8