Dr Bryan Ardis

Connect Dots

Bronze member
Reaction score
Dr. Ardis's work is the subject of the thread How Did the World Get Sick? started April 12, 2022, in my The Medical Establishment forum.

Since that time I've followed his work closely.

He is now a researcher and presenter who will be at the forefront of helping truthseekers worldwide he allies himself with to bring about a New Day in healthcare for humankind based on natural remedies.

The following interview of Dr. Rashid Buttar, DO, is truly inspirational. We the people have much to look forward to from these two gentlemen:

SOLUTIONS ARE HERE! IMPORTANT UPDATES! ADVANCED MEDICAL CONFERENCE 2022​

The Dr. Ardis Show Published August 21, 2022 1,736 Views

Dr. Rashid Buttar, DO is an internationally recognized Physician, Scientist, Author and Lecturer. In this episode, the amazing Dr. Buttar gives important updates on the Advanced Medical Conference 2022 and God's hand in how it came about. We are hearing that the problem is Covid and the solution is the vaccine. This is wrong! The problem is the Covid vaccine and the solution is getting rid of ignorance and replacing it with knowledge. This medical conference is geared to give people the solution. You will have access to 3 days of amazing lectures that will take you from being fearful to empowered with solutions. "They fear your power! When you have knowledge you become empowered and when you are empowered nobody can victimize you!" ~Dr. Rashid Buttar~

https://advancedmedicineconference.com/

Connect Dots

Bronze member
Reaction score
He is now a researcher and presenter who will be at the forefront of helping truthseekers worldwide he allies himself with to bring about a New Day in healthcare for humankind based on natural remedies.

Not only is Dr. Ardis actively promoting natural remedies, he is now actively educating himself and then sharing with the world his findings about who is behind the scenes pulling the strings in government, mainstream news, the music business, religions, education, everything, with an intent that is NOT in the interest of we the people.

This is a good conversation:

Connect Dots

Bronze member
Reaction score

JOURNEY FROM WESTERN MEDICINE TO NATURAL HEALTH; DISCOVER THE MANY WAYS TO HEAL!!!​

The Dr. Ardis Show Published September 3, 2022

Dr. Edward Group has both traditional and herbal medicine training. He has a doctor of chiropractic degree, DC and he is a naturopathic practitioner, NP. He has also been furthering his business management education and is a proud alum of both Harvard Business School and MIT Sloan School of Management. Dr. Group lost both his parents to cancer and his health began to spiral. A naturopathic doctor woke him up to the corruption of Western medicine and Big Pharma. He had an amazing spiritual experience and began devouring books on natural ways to heal, food as medicine, herbal remedies, etc... He is committed to using his knowledge to help others change their lives by transforming their relationship with their health. He then created https://globalhealing.com/. Visit his website and learn more about Dr. Group and healing naturally.

https://thedrardisshow.com/
https://vokalnow.com/show/the-dr-ardis-show

Connect Dots

Bronze member
Reaction score

DR BRYAN ARDIS RESPONDS IN OPEN Q&A WITH DR B ON THE HIGHER GROUND NEWS REPORT​

First published at 05:37 UTC on September 20th, 2022.

Dr B

Dr Cindee Becker interviews Dr Bryan Ardis in open Q&A on a multitude of topics.

Connect Dots

Bronze member
Reaction score

HYPERBARIC OXYGEN TREATMENT; IS IT THE ANSWER TO YOUR HEALTH ISSUES?​

The Dr. Ardis Show

Published October 11, 2022

Dr. Ted Fogarty, MD is a clinical radiologist and and has developed hyperbaric oxygen protocols in conjunction with GSH-S (physiological glutathione) for accelerated detoxification of Gadolinium. Dr. Brad Meyer, DO is a board certified family physician now practicing in Spirit Lake, IA. He is a strong advocate for early treatment of Covid-19, including ivermectin, glutathione precursors and hyperbaric therapy. In this episode you will learn the incredible benefits of hyperbaric oxygen therapy for many health issues, including Covid-19.

Connect Dots

Bronze member
Reaction score

Dr. Bryan Ardis - 10/12/22- Lawsuits, Reversing Diabetes, Dr Malone, Trump - The Jack Anthony Show​

TheJackAnthonyShow

Dr Bryan Ardis joints us to discuss a variety of topics including the breaking news about the Remdesivr Fresno CA lawsuits, and much more!

Connect Dots

Bronze member
Reaction score

Dr. Ardis From Red Pill Expo: What He Learned & Taught​

by Dr. Bryan Ardis | Aug 15, 2023

Hello healers, this is Dr. Bryan Ardis, and I hope you had a great weekend.

I had a fabulous weekend.

I just returned from the Red Pill Expo with G Edward Griffin!

Speaking with me on the stage were Dr. Lee Merritt, Dr. Sherry Tenpenny, Mickey Willis, and hero to all, Nurse Kate from England!

I’ve been excited for months communicating with G Edward Griffin about his request for me to come and speak on evidence of Venoms in the COVID-19 vaccines.

There were multiple documents I showed for the first time that I just found within the last few months to help solidify and further the confidence that they are weaponizing Venoms from nature and then weaponizing biology to assist them in creating Venoms inside of you, me, our animals, our food, you name it. And many, many people at the conference told me all weekend long that my presentation on Saturday was the most impressive and thorough, which excited me and made me feel good.

Still, I want to ensure that that information doesn’t just stay with those who attended the Red Pill Expo. Still, you should go back and watch all of the presentations at the Red Pill Expo. You can go to Red Pill Expo, learn more, and watch the presentations. There are a few I think everybody should watch. You should watch Nurse Kate’s presentation. You should watch Dr. Sherri Tenpenny’s presentation. You should watch Dr. Lee Merritt’s presentation. You should watch my presentation. You should also watch G Edward Griffin’s presentation from Sunday; it was phenomenal!

One of the documents I went through in my presentation at the Red Pill Expo was documents I had never seen until a week before I went. It was information medical doctors had never seen for some of those medical doctors who had dismissed the Venom aspect of COVID. They even approached me and said I didn’t believe you about the Venoms until you brought it up. In fact, what I brought up was something medical doctors they said heard about from people in the military in the first couple of months of the pandemic. Still, they had never heard of it, so they dismissed it from these military professionals.

They said COVID is not a respiratory virus. It is this, and they had never heard that reference again for three years until they watched my presentation. These things I will talk about in Looking 4 Healing Radio actually explain how they made the vaccines and created the COVID-19 pandemic with Spike proteins from venomous creatures.

It finally explains how they got bacteria and yeast to weaponize Venoms. For many there in the audience, it was enough to convince them that they all needed to attend the Healing For The A.G.E.S. conference on September 8th and 9th, and all of you should be there to enjoy the show as I cover my experiences at the Red Pill Expo with legendary G Edward Griffin this weekend!

Connect Dots

Bronze member
Reaction score
Regarding the fact that the teeth are connected to the entire system of the human body, here is a screenshot and link to a Brighteon video of Dr. Ardis interviewing Dr. Toni Engram on November 8, 2023: