FOOD! And a lack there of.

Wikkiidd

Reaction score
Most everything is up 30%+ here in the Mid West. This joint dropped off the map due to regulations? And NO, no jab for me to this day.

cultsmasher

Reaction score
So you took your two jabs and the booster?

RIP Cultsmasher.....

Just let us know when you start feeling faint or have the heart palpatations.

Would be nice to have a 'live' subject and be able to directly monitor their decline.

No offense....but if you really took the jab then your days will be rather short. Best get your affairs in order would be my advice.

I'm not gloating but you were very foolish to trust the establishment which you apparently otherwise spend your days decrying.

I do detect a slight inconsistency that you rail against the Jews but can't get enough of the Goy euthanasia juice in your veins.

I received the latest vaccine for the coronavirus variant. Months later, I still feel fine.

cultsmasher

Reaction score
You're talking about England. They're fucking nuts anyway. They have a population of around 65 million people. But if they all switched to an agrarian lifestyle, they could only raise enough food to feed 8 million people. Yet they make room to take in sand nigger "refugees."

Wikkiidd

Reaction score
I received the latest vaccine for the coronavirus variant. Months later, I still feel fine.
You be toast as well. 'Died Suddenly' is free online (RUMBLE/BITCHUTE/ect) look and know the jab is death. I have not taken any of this nonsense.

Wikkiidd

Reaction score
You're talking about England. They're fucking nuts anyway. They have a population of around 65 million people. But if they all switched to an agrarian lifestyle, they could only raise enough food to feed 8 million people. Yet they make room to take in sand nigger "refugees."
No shit, numb nuts? USA is seeing sky high prices & bare spots everywhere, every day.