Is the truth zone capable of truth?

cultsmasher

Reaction score
That is, apart from what I have to say. For being a "truth zone," there sure as hell doesn't seem to be anybody here interested in it. Also, my congratulations to all the trolls and wacko conspiracy theory crazies in keeping this place a ghost town. That couldn't have been easy to do.

Wikkiidd

Reaction score
Deli Dork, you've been proven to be non kosher. Your people have earned the one way ticket to Hell.

Wikkiidd

Reaction score
You've been a troll for their g'mint gang of liars/thieves/evil. What nationality are ye?

cultsmasher

Reaction score
You've been a troll for their g'mint gang of liars/thieves/evil. What nationality are ye?

You would be amazed to know how little your opinion of me matters to me. Either in this new forum or at the old one, tell me anything I said in any of my threads that you think is untrue.

Wikkiidd

Reaction score
You would be amazed to know how little your opinion of me matters to me. Either in this new forum or at the old one, tell me anything I said in any of my threads that you think is untrue.
Fuck nuts, what are ya? Where is home? Yep, yer a worthless, soulless ghoul. A few sheckles & cheap swill and you are bought.

cultsmasher

Reaction score
Fuck nuts, what are ya? Where is home? Yep, yer a worthless, soulless ghoul. A few sheckles & cheap swill and you are bought.

Idiots like you are only capable of insults. Why don't you try to seek out a forum for children. You know. Where you can have discussions with your intellectual equals.

Wikkiidd

Reaction score
You have not one meaningful thread on this site. And you did not answer the question of nationality. It's THAT bad. So, take a good look at the lack of food thread. Then research how bad this fall/winter is going to be. Fuel is also being slowly shut down. And here you are, shilling for Team Satan. Hell of a price to pay someday.