Music - Number - Geometry

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
G'day.

First post on the 'new' forum. :thumbup:

I am posting the images firstly and will be adding descriptions / explanations for each one in following posts. :joint:

Feel free to ask any questions and/or add any relevant information, the topic and all information presented is open to discussion / debate. :thumbup:

20220128160856300-0000.jpg

20220128160856300-0001.jpg

20220128160856300-0002.jpg

20220128160856300-0003.jpg

20220128160856300-0004.jpg

20220128160856300-0005.jpg

fa38af601435e7dd62ec868a274ff28c-0.jpg

fa38af601435e7dd62ec868a274ff28c-1.jpg

fa38af601435e7dd62ec868a274ff28c-2.jpg

fa38af601435e7dd62ec868a274ff28c-3.jpg

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
20220128160856300-0000.jpg

G'day.

I will start with the above 'poster' simply because it is first in line and one of the easiest to explain.:joint:

1. Life on this planet is Carbon based and Carbon has :-
- 6 Protons.
- 6 Neutrons.
- 6 Electrons.

Which means that Life on this planet is based on 6 - 6 - 6.

2. One day on this planet is a single rotation of the planet on its' axis.
1 Day = 24 hours & 2 + 4 = 6
1 Hour = 60 minutes & 6 + 0 = 6
1 minute = 60 seconds 6 + 0 = 6

Therefore, the manner in which a single rotation of the planet is calculated is based on 6 - 6 - 6.

3. The Numerical system consisting of nine numbers (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9) ...
1 + 2 + 3 = 6
4 + 5 + 6 = 15 & 1 + 5 = 6
7 + 8 + 9 = 24 & 2 + 4 = 6

Which means that every calculation within our Numerical system is based on 6 - 6 - 6.

4. In 432Hz Musical Tuning the 'A' note is represented by 432 and subsequent halving and doubling to attain the 'A' note in each Octave. Now ...

6 x 6 x 6 = 216

... and 216 is half of 432, which means that it is one Octave below 432 and thus also the 'A' note. Natural sound resonates on your ear drums at 432 cycles per second and was used in Musical Tuning throughout the world until the 20th Century.

So if you are looking to 'Attune' yourself with Nature (the planet) you are required to resonate with the 'A' note to 'A'tune naturally.

5. The Flower of Life is said to contain all Geometrical and corresponding Numerical patterns in Creation. It is generated from one single Form, the circle. The overlaying of circles in the Flower of Life starts with three patterns of six circles surrounding one central circle. As shown in the 'poster', these three patterns of six circles overlay each other so that the centre circle is actually three circles in one surrounded by three patterns of six circles ... 6 - 6 - 6.

I will add more about the Flower of Life when I get to the 'poster' showing the connections with Music - Number - Geometry.

6. In Numerology, 6 is the centre of the 'Mental Plane' (Numbers 3 - 6 - 9) and is said to be the 'creative number'. When lived positively it is said to be 'very creative' and when lived negatively it is said to be 'very destructive'. As shown in the 'poster', this equates to 'two pathways' of 'creative' and 'destructive' principles that are in polarity with each other ...
Lies <> Truth
Pain <> Joy
Fear <> Love
... with the 'destructive' principles (Lies - Pain - Fear) leading to Death and the 'creative' principles (Truth - Joy _ love) leading to Life.

Therefore, it is your self expression of the principles that you have free will to choose that will determine your experience, which is based on 6 - 6 - 6.

7. The first 36 numbers added together ...
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 +11 +12 +13 + 14 + 15 + 16 + 17 + 18 + 19 + 20 + 21 + 22 + 23 + 24 + 25 + 26 + 27 + 28 + 29 + 30 + 31 + 32 + 33 + 34 + 35 + 36 = 666

8. The first 7 Prime Numbers (PN) squared and added together ...
PN .......... Squared
2 .................... 4
3 .................... 9
5 ................... 25
7 ................... 49
11 ............... 121
13 ............... 169
17 ............... 289
Total = ...... 666

Remember the Flower of Life pattern showing 6 circles around 1 in three patterns ... 6 + 1 = 7 ... and above shows the first 7 Prime Numbers and their relationship with the Number 666.

-----

One way in which to keep people ignorant of knowledge / information is to 'demonise' that knowledge / information and/or those presenting the knowledge / information. This can be clearly seen in how the Number 666 has been demonised as the 'Number of the Beast', the 'Devils'/'Satans' Number', etc, as well as those presenting the true knowledge / information about the Number 666 ('Satanists' etc).

When you have the knowledge / information of the truth about the Number 666 and its' inherent connections with all of Life on this planet, then you can utilise such knowledge / information consciously for your benefit. In fact, as the Number 666 permeates all of Life on this planet and you can choose your self-expression (free will), then it is YOUR choice alone as to how you can utilise this knowledge / information.

After all, it has commonly been stated throughout the ages that 'the truth shall set you free' !!! :thumbup:

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
20220128160856300-0001.jpg

G'day.

The above poster shows the Divine Proportion (Fibonacci series) and how it is represented geometrically. Each square represents the numerical sequence, that is, the first two squares have a 1cm edge length, then the third is 2cm, the fourth 3cm, the fifth 5cm, etc., etc. In each square a semi-circle is drawn which creates the spiral pattern.

The numerical sequence is generated by adding the previous number to provide the next number. So, starting at 1, as there is no previous number it becomes 0 + 1, which equals 1. Then 1 + 1 = 2 ... 1 + 2 = 3 ... 2 + 3 = 5, etc., etc.

Each number provides a specific comprehension of how Life progresses from the Source, the 1 that is the Source Of Universal Light. This is the Macrocosm, the totality that is All That Is..

Now, there is nothing outside of All That Is, no 'other', nothing separate. Having no 'other', All That Is could not experience itself as there is nothing separate to experience itself in relationship to. To overcome this, All That Is created a contextual field that allowed the appearance of there being an 'other'. As All That Is is the totality and there is no other, then there is no 'other' place to create the contextual field, which leaves within All That Is as the only place to create the contextual field.

So All That Is created the contextual field to have a self experience within itself, which is ...

The
Reflected
Universally
Transforming
Hologram

This is the Phi Cycle (physical) reality which allows each individuated aspect of All That Is to appear to be 'separate' from each other individuated aspect so that each aspect can express and experience itself. Each individuated aspect is a Singularity Of Unique Light, which has its' own unique signature frequency (fingerprint, iris, vocal tone) within the Phi Cycle.

Now, this means that you are the Source Of Universal Light, here and now represented as a Singularity Of Unique Light, expressing and experiencing Who You Choose To Be through the Phi Cycle ... Light In Form Evolving ... LIFE !!!

There is a LOT of other information encoded with the Divine Proportion, for instance ...

1 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 5 + 8 + 13 + 21 + 34 + 55 + 89 + 144 = 376

3 + 7 + 6 = 16

... the 12th Number in the Divine Proportion is 144, which 12 is actually the square root of. The first 12 numbers added together total 376 and 3 + 7 + 6 =16. Now ...

376 / 16 = 23.5

... which happens to be the tilt of the Axis of the Earth.

Some of this information will also be disseminated in other posts related to the Divine Proportion. :thumbup:

Last edited:

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
20220128160856300-0002.jpg

G'day.

The above poster highlights some of the Universally Constant Measurements which can derived from a single drop of fresh water and is intimately connected with the Vesica Pisces, which is the start of the geometrical pattern known as the Flower of Life.

A single drop of fresh water taken from any of the water systems (creeks, rivers, etc) on the planet will always have a diameter of 1cm when it is placed on a water resistant surface.

Vesica Piscis Square Roots​

The above video presents the square roots from 1 to 13 (excluding 11), completely derived from the Vesica Pisces. So it can be shown that I have not presented everything encoded within the Vesica Pisces and have actually kept it relatively simple to present specific information. I have done this mainly because the diagram would become confusing if I attempted to show everything that is encoded within it.

Pi = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795... , which is usually shortened to 3.14.
Phi = 1.618033988749895… , which is usually shortened to 1.618.

As with the other numbers shown on the poster, Pi and Phi are what is known as an irrational number. That is, the irrational number is a number that can be expressed as an infinite decimal with no set of consecutive digits repeating itself indefinitely and that cannot be expressed as the quotient of two integers.

Now, a circle with the diameter of 1cm will have a circumference equal to Pi. Thus the circle in the centre of the Vesica Pisces has a circumference of Pi because it is 1cm in diameter.

Using the double square, each having a 1cm edge length, not only derives the square roots of 2 and 5, the corner of the squares provides the diameter to create another circle which provides the ratio of Phi. This is because the new or outer circle is 2 x Phee (0.618) the diameter of the1cm diameter of the centre circle. Thus, the distance between the circles equals Phee and Phee + 1 = Phi, which means that the 1cm diameter of the centre circle + the distance between the two circles equals Phi.

As the Vesica Pisces is derived from two 2cm circles, then the diameter of one of those circles plus the distance between to the edge of the new or outer circle described above equals Phi^2 (Phi squared).

There is a further relationship between Pi and Phi ...

Pi / 6 = 0.5236 = Pi - Phi^2

... thus Phi^2 is 5/6 of Pi, which can be expressed as ...

6/5 x Phi^2 = Pi

The following two videos show the relationship between the Numbers 5 and 6, along with the measurements of the Egyptian Royal Cubit, Foot and Metre .....

Spirit Molecules: Significance of Numbers 6 & 5​

The Bent Pyramid, Numbers 6 & 5, and Precession​

... now there is a LOT more information that can be presented in relationship to the Vesica Pisces and Universally Constant Measurements, yet I will leave it here for now as it can become overwhelming. I highly recommend drawing the diagram yourself along with the Flower of Life as it will give you insights into all of the information presented as well as Infinity itself.

Quick Note:

The numbers 2 - 3 - 5 are represented within the Divine Proportion as well as the ratio between the internal angles of the 5 Platonic Solids, which I will highlight in future posts.

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
20220128160856300-0003.jpg

G'day.

Okay, now we have the Flower of Life, which is said to contain all geometrical patterns in creation.

The above poster shows the 'layered' expression of the Flower of Life in three 'layers'. Each 'layer' is a representation of 6 circles around 1 central circle, which of course ties back in with the Number 666. The three central circles of each 'layer', when overlaid on each other, create the 'trinity' of 3 in 1, which is expressed within the Divine Proportion (Fibonacci series) as previously shown. That is, Music = Soul, Number = Mind, Geometry = Body. In fact, all of Life can be described through three aspects. For instance, sound - frequency - form, present - future - past, middle - left - right, etc., etc.

The 6 circles around the central circle of each 'layer' shows three distinct geometrical patterns where each circle 'touches' the central circle in only 6 positions. As far as I am aware, these are the only three geometrical patterns in which this occurs and are in direct reflection throughout each pattern. That is, if you draw a line through the 6 circles so that it goes directly through the centre point of the central circle, no matter where it is drawn the 6 circles are a reflection from one half to the other. Furthermore, when each geometrical pattern of 6 circles is overlaid on the other, they all 'touch' the central circle at exactly the same 6 points, which is infinitely repeated as the Flower of Life is expanded.

So, we have a total of 7 (6 around 1) circles per 'layer', with each layer represented through 7 parts. This is, for; Music, 7 Tones; Number, 7 Colours; Geometry, 7 Forms.

While we know the 7 Tones as - Do-Re-Me-Fa-So-La-Ti - thanks to the Sound of Music, they were originally - Ut-Re-Mi-Fa-Sol-La-Si. Shown along with these 7 Tones are the 14 Notes in 432Hz Musical Tuning.

1 ---- C = 126
2 --- C# = 135
3 ---- D = 144
4 --- D# = 153
5 ----- E = 162
6 ----- F = 171
7 --- F# = 180
8 ---- G = 189
9 --- G# = 198
10 -- Ab = 207
11 --- A = 216
12 -- A# = 225
13 --- B = 234
14 -- B# = 243

When the 1st Note is added to the 14th Note (126 + 243) the total is 369. The same when the 2nd Note is added to the 13th, etc., etc., so that the 14 Notes become 7 Tones of 369. This correlates with a famous quote by Nikola Tesla ...

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."

... and is one aspect represented through the 3 - 6 - 9.

Number is represented by 7 Colours, with Black and White being one colour, as in two sides of the same coin, with Black generating Magenta, Cyan, Yellow though subtractive colouring, and White generating Red, Blue, Green (as used in computers – RGB). There is an article of the details of how this works here …

https://physics.info/color/

… and is shown in the diagram below.

images-2.png

Geometry is represented by the Sphere, Torus and what is commonly called the 5 Platonic Solids, though they were known long before the time of Plato. Below is a video showing the Torus and an image showing the 5 Platonic Solids …

PPP-Platonic-Solids.jpg

… and there is a LOT more online for anyone wishing to familiarise themselves with the 7 Forms.

To finish off this post, here is how the Flower of Life is encoded with the 5 Platonic Solids within Metatrons Cube, which is generated from the Fruit of Life, which is from a specific phase of expansion of the Flower of Life.

metatrons-cube-2.jpg

metatron-solides-platon.gif

Last edited:

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
F-Sharp.jpg

G'day.

This is some additional information relating to the last post about the Flower of Life. :thumbup:

As has been shown, the Flower of Life is 3 layers of 7 circles, which provides a total of 21 circles. The 21 circles can be expressed by the numerical progression shown in the above table. That is;

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 21

This provides 6 groupings of the 21 circles and presents the musical note in 432Hz Musical Tuning for each grouping of circles by adding the internal angle of each circle together. As a circle has an internal angle of 360 degrees, the numerical progression shown in the table is simply multiples of 360 to provide the internal angles.

As shown in the table, the first 6 shapes, from triangle to octagon, have internal angles one octave below that of the circles and are thus the same notes.

Note that the three dimensional representation of each note is expressed with four of the 5 Platonic Solids and the Star Tetrahedron. This is the next octave above the circles.

When I work out the last shape for the three dimensional representation, this will provide another relationship to the Number 666.

Now, when the sperm enters the egg and starts cellular reproduction, for the first 21 days all of the cells reproduced are dormant, until the 22nd day when 1 cell emits a sound that activates / enlivens all of the other cells. That 1 cell goes on to become a part of the heart. While I have no evidence for what sound is emitted, I believe that it is more than likely an F# as it obviously correlates with the above information presented.

The Number 22 correlates with the 22 Major Amino Acids and the 22 Chakra system of the physicality as well as the 22 year cycle of the Sun in which it flips its magnetic poles every 11 years.

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
fa38af601435e7dd62ec868a274ff28c-0.jpg

G'day.

Before I discuss the last two A3 posters from the OP, I will precede it with an explanation about the above information so that it is easily comprehensible.

The Eye of Horus is a symbol used in Egypt from ancient times which is encoded with information about all of Life, the Infinite or All That Is. The six parts of the Eye of Horus are given six fractions and each fraction is representative of more information. For instance ...

1/2 = Pituitary gland = Smell
1/4 = Thalamus = Sight
1/8 = Corpus collosum = Thought
1/16 = Pineal body = Hearing
1/32 = Cerebellum = Taste
1/64 = Medula oblongata = Touch

... six parts of the brain and the six senses.

Now, if you cut the brain through the centre from front to back and top to bottom, then look at the cross section of it, you will see those six parts of the brain in the formation of the Eye of Horus.

The fractions, when added together, total 63/64, a fraction that has amazing Numerical properties. Dividing the Number 64 by the Number 63 provides a 99.78% accuracy to Pythagoras' Comma, which is a very significant Number in and of itself.

Each Number (63 & 64) has divisors totaling 12 Numbers that they can be divided by, with the Number 1 being used to divide both, thus providing a 13th multiplication position. This 'extra' multiplication position becomes highly significant in the Prime Number Numerical Grids and the 432Hz / Speed of Light Numerical Grid that I will explain in further detail in future posts.

63 x 64 = 4032

Note that the 0 is a 'place holder' for the hundreds column. That is ...

Single Digits .... = 2
Tens ..................... = 3
Hundreds .......... = 0
Thousands ........ = 4

... where each column (rows in the above) of numbers is a cycling through the cycle of Number, as in 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9. So when a cycle is completed it is denoted with the 0 as a 'place holder' so that when the Number is presented in the manner in which we were taught in school it appears as 4032. In essence though, 4032 is equivalent of 432 because they are the only actual Numbers present as the 0 is simply a 'place holder'. If you think of it in columns it is easier to comprehend, like this ...

1,000's | 100's | 10's | 1's
..... 4 .... | .. 0 ... | . 3 .. | 2

Remember, All That Is is represented through cycles, which is previously shown through the Divine Proportion as the Phi Cycle and is represented through Number by 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9. For instance, the rotation of the Earth on its axis is 1 Cycle that we call a day, while a year is 1 Cycle of the Earth orbiting the Sun. So the 0, is a complete cycle (circle) through the Numbers and each Number shown is the position through that cycle for each column.

Now that we have that established, you can see that the fraction of 63/64 also points to the 432Hz frequency of natural sound. Also, 432 x 432 = 186,624, which is the Speed of Light in miles per second and of course Horus is considered a 'Sun God', the Sun being the Source of Light within the Solar System.

4032 can be divided by 42 Whole Numbers (Numbers without fractions / decimals). In the above Numerical Grid are present every Number that 4032 can be divided by. They are arranged in the Numerical Grid by 6 Numbers across, which are the Numbers 63 can be divided by in the upper row, and 7 Numbers down, which are the Numbers 64 can be divided by in the left column.

As can be seen in the Numerical Grid, the multiplication of each of the two Numbers that provide the total of 4032 are in polarity to each other. So, the obvious ones are the corner Numbers, 1 x 4032 and 63 x 64. The 'centre' is between the Numbers 72 and 56, which are therefore in polarity to each other and 72 x 56 = 4032.

Further to this, the positioning of the Numbers provides two sets of three columns from 1 - 3 - 9 down and 7 - 21 - 63 down. Each of these three columns has encoded within them the Infinity Key, which when overlaid on each of the three columns provides the complete Numerical sequencing. For instance, if the Infinity Key is placed on the first three Numbers across, 1 - 3 - 9, and thus the first three Numbers down, 1 - 2 - 4, we have 9 Numbers represented thus ...

1 --- 3 --- 9
2 --- 6 -- 18
4 -- 12 -- 36

So, 36 divided by 6 equals 6 and 6 divided by 6 equals 1. Which means that the reverse is also true, 1 multiplied by 6 equals 6 and 6 multiplied by 6 equals 36. As in Life, the energy flows in both directions.

To simplify this, instead of dividing, we can multiply by 1/6 in one direction and by 6 in the other. The same for each Number surrounding the 1 in the Infinity Key. This provides an Infinite progression of Numbers that flow in the 8 directions of the 8 Numbers surrounding the 1 and which interlock with each other within that Infinite progression. Therefore the Infinity Key is the actual Key providing the 'map' of Infinity through Number, as the Flower of Life is through Geometry.

Okay, I will leave it there for now and go into further detail in future posts where it is relevant to the information within that post. Remember, if there is anything that I have expressed that is incomprehensible because of the manner in which I have presented the information, please feel free to ask me to present the information in another way to make it comprehensible. In fact, you are welcome to ask any question at all about any of the information presented.

Last edited:

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
20220128160856300-0004.jpg

G'day.

Okay, here is the Infinity Key with the expansion of the Whole Numbers, 1 - 2 - 3 - 6. The Numerical Grid this creates contains four Notes in 432Hz Musical Tuning, D - A - E - B#.

As a 'side note' (no pun intended), the heart has 5 Rhythms which correlate with the Notes ...

C = 126 Frequency
D = 144 Frequency
E = 162 Frequency
F = 171 Frequency
A = 216 Frequency

... so the Numerical Grid contains three of the 5 Heart Rhythms, D - A - E.

By squaring and cubing the Numbers 1 - 2 - 3 on the table at the top of the poster, there are 21 Numbers generated, which correlates with the 21 Circles shown earlier within the three layers of the Flower of Life. Note that the Numbers are a reflection ...
P^1 --- P^2 --- P^3 --- P^6 --- P^3 --- P^2 --- P^1.

The image below shows spheres (table tennis balls) arranged as a Geometrical representation of the Numbers 1 - 2 - 3 in the table of the poster. Note that the single Sphere is obvious 1 layer, the next 2 layers and the last 3 layers. The single Sphere has 1 'face', the next has 4 Spheres per 'face' and the last has 9 Spheres per 'face'. The single Sphere is obvious 1 in total, the next is 8 in total and the last is 27 in total. So ...

1 --- 1 --- 1
2 --- 4 --- 8
3 --- 9 --- 27

... it is the same pattern created Numerically when 1 - 2 - 3 are squared and cubed.

466IaZr.jpg

This Geometrical pattern is continued to Infinity with each expansion presenting the next sequencing Geometrically of the squaring and cubing of each following Number. This is why I like to call it the 'Fractal Point' of Creation / Infinity / All That Is.

IMG20220301123151.jpg

The Number 14 on the table in the poster is generated by adding the Numbers 1 + 4 + 9. Note the adding and multiplying of the other Numbers (1 - 2 - 3 / 1 - 4 - 9 / 1 - 8 - 27) are also represented by the Number 6 and by the squaring and cubing of 6. The Number 14 'stands out'. Well, we know that 432Hz has 14 Notes and those 14 Notes when added first to fourteenth, second to thirteenth, etc., etc., create the Frequency of 369. Note the plane of Spheres show a progression of 3 - 6 - 9 from any angle when starting at the 'edge' of the formation.

Also, the centre of the formation of Spheres is the Cube Octahedron (a.k.a. the Equilibrium Vector), said to be the most balanced Form in Creation. On each 'side' of the Cube Octahedron, and therefore polarised by the Cube Octahedron, is a triangular 'sleeve' of 7 Spheres, which provides the 14 Notes in total. It also correlates with the adding of the first 7 Notes with the last 7 Notes to generate the Frequency of 369.

Now, the P^6 column presents the Numbers 1 - 64 - 729, which when multiplied together total 46,656 (6^6). Note that these are the four 'corner' Numbers.

The rest of the poster is pretty well self-explanatory, as in ...

1 + 2 + 3 + 6 = 12
1 x 2 x 3 x 6 = 36
12 x 36 = 432

... so I will end this description here for now.

Edit: One more thing correlating to the Number 666 ...

(1^6 - 2^6) + 3^6 = 666

... which shows the Whole Number from the Infinity Key, 1 - 2 - 3 - 6, generating the Number 666.

Last edited:

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
20220128160856300-0005.jpg

G'day.

The above poster shows the direct connection between the Infinity Key Whole Numbers and the Divine Proportion (Fibonacci series).

There are 9 series derived from the starting point of 1. These are ...

1 - 1 etc.
1 - 2 etc.
1 - 3 etc.
1 - 4 etc.
1 - 5 etc.
1 - 6 etc.
1 - 7 etc.
1 - 8 etc.
1 - 9 etc.

... which encodes three unique series of Numbers in a 24 digit repeating pattern. The first of these is ...

1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 8 - 13 - 21 - 34 - 55 - 89 - 144 - 233 - 377 - 610 - 987 - 1597 - 2584 - 4181 - 6765 - 10946 - 17711 - 28657 - 46368

... which when each Number is reduced to a single digit becomes (eg. 377 - 3 + 7 + 7 = 17 & 1 + 7 = 8) ...

1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 4 - 3 - 7 - 1 - 8 - 9 - 8 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 4 - 1 - 5 - 6 - 2 - 8 - 1 - 9

... and contains the starting points for ...

1 - 1
1 - 2
1 - 8
1 - 5
1 - 9

... five of the series of Numbers, being the first two (1 - 1 & 1 - 2), the fifth (1 - 5) and the last two (1 - 8 & 1 - 9). Therefore, as it is a 24 digit repeating series, these five are the same series and simply start from different points within the one series of Numbers.

This is the same for the 1 - 3 and 1 - 7 series of Numbers, as well as the 1 - 4 and 1 - 6 series of Numbers. Thus there are three unique series of Numbers with a 24 Digit repeating pattern. Listing each series as 1, 2, 3, we can see them creating a reflective pattern when expressed in this manner ...

1 - 1 ..... 1
1 - 2 ..... 1
1 - 3 ..... 2
1 - 4 ..... 3
1 - 5 ..... 1
1 - 6 ..... 3
1 - 7 ..... 2
1 - 8 ..... 1
1 - 9 ..... 1

... which is another aspect of the reflective nature if Life encoded within the Divine Proportion. This reflective pattern is also present in each column excluding the columns of 3, 6, 9, where it is only each of those Numbers in their own column.

The
Reflected
Universally
Transforming
Hologram

Further to this, when each series is arranged in the circular pattern shown in the poster, they can be aligned so that they show columns of only three Numbers ... 1 - 4 - 7 ..|.. 2 - 5 - 8 ..|.. 3 - 6 - 9. Each of these is represented in both the Numerology Birth Chart and the Enneagram as shown in the poster.

Now, as there are 24 digits in each of the 9 series, there are actually 216 Numbers (9 x 24 = 216) and of course 6 x 6 x 6 = 216, which is the 'A' Note in 432Hz Musical Tuning. Multiplying the 3 - 6 - 9 together, 3 x 6 x 9 = 162, provides the Frequency of 162 which is the 'E' Note and both the 'A' and 'E' Notes are two of the 5 Notes of the rhythms of the Heart.

So, by isolating the three unique series of Numbers it is shown that the Whole Numbers from the Infinity Key actually generate the starting points for all three unique series of Numbers ... 1 - 2 ..|.. 1 - 3 ..|.. 1 - 6.

There is more within the overall pattern presented in the poster. For instance, the Numbers in polarity with each other will always add up to / reduce to 9. There are also other repeating series of Numbers as shown below ...

2a5e0fe22ad7668b72da2feb980a1a6a-0.jpg

2a5e0fe22ad7668b72da2feb980a1a6a-1.jpg

... with the last digit of each Divine Proportion Number shown in red as it is a 64 digit repeating series of Numbers. These series of repeating Numbers connect with other aspects that I will leave to explain within another post as this is already a lot of information to digest and comprehend.

Last edited:

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
fa38af601435e7dd62ec868a274ff28c-1.jpg

G'day.

The 'Speed of Light and 432Hz' Numerical Grid is directly connected with the Eye of Horus fractions (63/64) in that there are 63 Whole Numbers with 64 multiplication positions as 432 is the square root of 186,624 and holds two multiplication positions (432 x 432).

As can be seen on the 14 Notes of the 432Hz Musical Tuning table, there are four Notes present on the Numerical Grid, being D, A, E and B#.

The Numerical Grid also contains many other significant Numbers, such as ...

- 216 = 6 x 6 x 6 and 10 x 216 = 2,160, which in miles is the diameter of the Moon.
- 432 x 1,000 = 432,000, which in miles is the radius of the Sun.
- 864 x 1,000 = 864,000, which in miles is the diameter of the Sun.
- 2,592 x 10 = 25,920, which in years is the time to complete the Precession of the Equinox.
- 3,456 in Egyptian Royal miles (8/7 a statute mile) is the polar radius of the Earth.

... among many others.

Each of the two Numbers multiplied together to total 186,624 are shown in polarised positions, for example, 576 x 324.

Place, or superimpose, the Infinity Key onto any Number on the Numerical Grid where that Number is in the place of the 1 on the Infinity Key and the surrounding eight Numbers are exact multiples of the eight Numbers surrounding the 1 on the Infinity Key. So, if the 1 position is 432, then ...

432 x 6 = 2,592
432 x 3 = 1,296
432 x 3/2 = 648
432 x 1/2 = 216
432 x 1/6 = 72
432 x 1/3 = 144
432 x 2/3 = 288
432 x 2 = 864

A numbers square and cube (and therefore square root and cube root) are present on the Numerical grid, among other powers of and roots of each Number.

There are so many connections / correlations that I could continue for a LOT longer listing them all off. Instead of listing them all off, I am going to cut it short and add the video below relating to 432Hz Musical Tuning ...

Sonic Geometry: The Language of Frequency and Form​

Last edited:

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
fa38af601435e7dd62ec868a274ff28c-2.jpg

G'day.

Okay, this is where these Numerical Grids tie back into the Divine Proportion and how the Source Of Universal Light individuated itself into each Singularity Of Unique Light. This also ties in with the Eye of Horus fractions (63/64) as each Numerical Grid is composed of 63 Whole Numbers with 64 multiplication positions, as the 'total' of each Numerical Grid has a square root, which means that the square root Number holds two multiplication positions. In the above Numerical Grid the square root is 120 (120 x 120 = 14,400).

Now, the 'top line' of the Prime Number 5 Numerical Grid has a pattern of ...

1 ... 3 ... 9 | 5 ... 15 ... 45 | 25 ... 75 ... 225

... which can be expressed for each and every Prime Number Numerical Grid as ...

1 ... 3 ... 9 | P-N ... P-N x 3 ... P-N x9 | P-N^2 ... P-N^2 x 3 ... P-N^2 x 9

... where P-N is the Prime Number.

So when the 'top line' is doubled downwards forming 7 rows in total, it provides the Numerical Grid of 63 Whole Numbers with 64 Multiplication positions. Each and every Prime Number Numerical Grid 'total' is always divisible by 63 Whole Numbers. In the above example for the Prime Number 5, the 'total' is also the Number of the total of the internal angles of the 5 Platonic Solids, 14,400.

As there are no 'coincidences' in the interconnected totality, All That Is, then the fact that there are two Numbers of 5 holds significance. When we look at the Divine Proportion, the 10th Number is 55. Of course 5 + 5 = 10, and 10 is the completion of 1 series of 9 Numbers (1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9).

Further to this, as there are an infinite amount of Prime Numbers, then there are an infinite amount of Prime Number Numerical grids, which expresses the infinite amount of Singularities Of Unique Light (S.O.U.L.) that comprises the totality of All That Is. There are varying possibilities for this, one being that each and every SOUL has a Prime Number Numerical Grid that is unique to that SOUL which then generates an unique signature frequency, thus defined in a physical representation as an unique vocal tone, iris and fingerprint / skin pattern (Soul / Mind / Body). Other possibilities do not negate this one, which means instead of thinking of a division of this or that, it can be thought of as an inclusive of both this and that.

The Prime Number Numerical Grids that I have listed in the OP and second post contain the 14 Notes of the 432Hz Musical Tuning system. The Notes C# and G are an expansion of the Prime Number 5 and 7 Numerical Grids. So, including the 432Hz / Speed of Light Numerical Grid, there are 8 Numerical Grids that generate the 14 Notes, as there are 8 Numbers surrounding the 1 in the Infinity Key. This means that there are 7 Prime Number Numerical Grids, which correlates to the 7 Tones, 7 Colours and 7 Forms represented in the Flower of Life poster explained in a previous post.

Remember, this can all be found encoded within the Eye of Horus, 1 symbol that expresses and explains Infinity and is a representation of the centre of the brain. So it is true that EVERYTHING resides within your physicality, or, said another way, as within, so without. Which is a variant of the ancient saying of, 'as above, so below, as below, so above'.

Now, prior to finalising this post, I will add something about the ratio between the internal angles of the 5 Platonic Solids. The ratio is shown in the above poster and is ...

1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 5 ... 9

... which provides a 'run' from the Divine Proportion ( 1 - 2 - 3 - 5). There is another way to see this and I will explain it simply.

1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8

The above Numbers are the first 6 Numbers of the Divine Proportion. If we add the first 1 with the 8 to provide the total of 9, then we have an exact duplication from the first 6 Numbers of the Divine Proportion (1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8) within the ratio of the internal angles of the 5 Platonic Solids (1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 9).

Remember, there are no coincidences within the Infinite totality of All That Is as it is all 1 interconnected whole.

Last edited:

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
2a5e0fe22ad7668b72da2feb980a1a6a-0.jpg

2a5e0fe22ad7668b72da2feb980a1a6a-1.jpg

G'day.

So here we are again with the above posters relating to the Divine Proportion. This time round I will show the connection with Vortex Based Mathematics.

Now, the repeating numerical series of Numbers, 1 - 5 - 7 - 8 - 4 - 2 and 2 - 4 - 8 - 7 - 5 - 1, are reflections of each other and two of the four 6 digit repeating numerical series of Numbers encoded within the Divine Proportion. These 6 Numbers correlate directly with Vortex Based Mathematics.

1*DeTEjYOljBfRHG7ulqS_VA.jpeg

The Rodin Coil and it’s Inverse in the Fibonacci Sequence.​

I came across the above video a short while ago and appreciate it for a few reasons, one of them being that the guy in the video has independently realised the reflective sequencing in Vortex Based Mathematics. One of the keys in comprehending Infinity / Life is recognising that energy flows in both directions. If you are interested in Vortex Based Mathematics, there are a LOT of videos online about it and the Rodin Coil, which are both worth looking into.

Now, seeing the series of Numbers (1 - 5 - 7 - 8 - 4 - 2) in a different way ...

1 + 5 = 6
7 + 8 = 15 & 1 + 5 = 6
4 + 2 = 6

... we can see how it correlates with the Number 666.

1 + 2 = 3
7 + 8 = 15 & 1 + 5 = 6
4 + 5 = 9

... as well as the Numbers 3 6 9.

There is another way to both recognise and simplify the 24 digit repeating cycle of Numbers. This can be done by using the first 12 Numbers (reduced = digital root) .....

1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 4 - 3 - 7 - 1 - 8 - 9

..... and recognising that the following 12 Numbers are the numbers required to provide a digital root of 9 .....

1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 4 - 3 - 7 - 1 - 8 - 9
8 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 4 - 1 - 5 - 6 - 2 - 8 - 1 - 9
=
9 - 9 - 9 - 9 - 9 - 9 - 9 - 9 - 9 - 9 - 9 - 9

..... where 9 + 9 = 18 and 1 + 8 = 9.

Obviously this pattern repeats infinitely through the Divine Proportion, showing two 12 digit repeating sequences that can be said to 'follow' each other, or 'divide' each other, from one sequence to the next and when combined together provide the digital root of 9. The poster showing the 3 unique 24 digit series of Numbers (post #10) shows the combination of these Numbers in positions of polarity on the circle.

Remember, 12 spheres fit perfectly around 1 sphere creating the Cube Octahedron, and we have two 12 digit repeating sequences which present a reflective pattern, as in female <> male, or yin <> yang. This pattern of 12 refracts in many ways, one being that there are 12 entrances / exits in the physicality (2 x nostrils, 2 x ears, 2 x eyes, mouth, 2 x nipples, genitals, anus and the skin) of both the female and male.

The reflection of the 12 is 21, which of course we know that there are 21 circles generating the 3 'layers' of the Flower of Life. We also know that the internal angles of 21 circles generates a three part major chord in the key of F# when presented in the sequence of ... 1 circle - 2 circles - 3 circles - 4 circles - 5 circles - 6 circles ... 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 21.

So, simply knowing the first 12 Numbers of the Divine Proportion and their digital roots allows you to extrapolate the 24 digit repeating sequence and consequently the digital roots of the Divine Proportion to Infinity.

Last edited:

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
G'day Sjackson3289.

Welcome to the forum. :D

I am glad you enjoyed reading the thread and got something from it.

And thank you for the reply. :thumbup: