Odds and Ends

Cactus

Reaction score
" From the heart of the public resistance in the English east midland town of Leicester at the end of the 1800s the people were elevating the vaccine issue beyond anything witnessed before or since. The poor working people had been bearing the brunt of the vax fanatics and they were rebelling over the loss of freedoms and at the harm the compulsory injections were doing to their communities. We are again at that point in the cycle. The turning point." - anon

-----------------
Indeed. Before the age of vax it was poisons in food or drink. Nobilty consumed small quantities of poison to build up a tolerance or they employed gems and metals to ward off this ever present threat.

The pushback was so intense and the awakening so thorough that they waited 100 years before stirring that pot again.

People just kept sending their kids to the schools run by those same vax maniacs that tried to poison and kill them. The information was lost and here they are thinking they are the first to be assaulted and coersed into taking poison to ward off imaginary monsters.

Cactus

Reaction score
" In Tennessee, USA, the number of polio victims the year before vaccination became compulsory was 119. The year after vaccination was introduced, the number soared to 386. In North Carolina, the figures are 78 and 313. There are similar figures for other states and in the USA, as a whole, the incidence of polio increased by 50% after mass immunization was introduced. The incidence of polio had, however, fallen dramatically before the first polio vaccine was introduced. " -- Dr. Vernon Coleman

In Mary Shelly's story 'Frankenstein', humanity was saved because the creature killed itself. The monster had become unstoppable and threatened extinction on humanity. Pharma has grown into one such monster and they have no intention of self destructing. Are we witnessing an extinction level exppansion?

Cactus

Reaction score
" In a few months, over 3,000 children were born with microcephalia in Brazil. The government has assumed, without scientific evidence, that the disease was caused by the 'Zika virus'. However, Australian researchers reveal that the true cause would be the toxicity of DTPa vaccine, given as mandatory to pregnant women the year before. The vaccines were funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. " -- archive

-------------------

Talmudic mischief.

Cactus

Reaction score
" Incorrect injection technique can result in serious shoulder injuries. Most patients develop symptoms 24 to 48 hours of vaccination. When presenting to their provider, patients may be diagnosed with deltoid bursitis or other conditions, such as tendonitis, rotator cuff tear, frozen shoulder, impingement syndrome, adhesive capsulitis, and shoulder bursitis " -- mainstream

They even have a name that encapsulates this collection of tortuous outcomes from vax administration. SIRVA ( Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration )

A shoulder injury represents time off work and implies more profits for pharma milking that pain with narcotics. Win win for them. The more you suffer the more they gain.

Cactus

Reaction score
" As the World Health Organization prepared to declare covid-19 a world pandemic last March, online classified platform Kijiji was inundated with high-priced listings for hand sanitizer, face masks and other panic-buy items. With packages of toilet paper listed for up to $80 dollars, Kijiji decided to temporarily ban the sale of these products. A year later, the site is once again swamped with pandemic-related ads. But this time, prices are low, and the listings reveal a portrait not of greed, but of shattered dreams, loneliness and financial despair." -- mainstream

----------------------------

The main pillar supporting this tsunami of needless suffering is "again" a weaponized PCR test. From the first moments of its life as a manufacturing process the PCR was used illicitly to stage false pandemics. HIV is also a notable perversion of the PCR.

Cactus

Reaction score
Doctor: " please don't confuse your google search with my medical degree "

Patient: " Please don't confuse your god complex and financial incentives from big pharma with my ability to independently research the side-effects of your medications with the most powerful information tool in the history of mankind."
---- archive

One such google search done by myself yielded nothing but hatred for doctors. Even former doctors warning of doctors out to kill you. People are so chronically ill they feel at the mercy of these labcoats that lord it over them. They need them but they resent them. Not enough, of course, to reform their diet and lifestyle. That would entail a heaping load of personal responsibily 'outside the warm womb of the state'.

Cactus

Reaction score
" Vatican City (AP) - The Vatican on Monday declared that it is 'morally acceptable' for Roman Catholics to receive covid-19 vaccines based on research that used cells derived from aborted foetuses, guidance that came after some churchmen in the United States argued that such products were immoral." -- AP

The Vatican own shares in many areas including pharma and? Belguim arms industries.

Veiled corporatism. Thats all they are. Promoting their best interests first then adjust the narrative to fit.

Cactus

Reaction score
" I've decided I am transvaxxite. This means that I identify as having been vaccinated even though I haven't actually been. Vaccination is a spectrum and you are a bigot if you don't accept me for who I am." -- archive

Cactus

Reaction score
" The 1969 Hong Kong Flu Pandemic killed 100,000 Americans (162,000 today's equivalent) It hardly made news, so we all went to Woodstock." -- archive

--------------

Same thing during the 1957 Asian flu outbreak. Far deadlier than covid claims and life went on. Thhe thing was over in 3 months.

Cactus

Reaction score
" Tonight on Unsolved Mysteries: Why can't you naive bastards figure out that the medical industry desires a chronically-ill population." -- archive

------------------
And as any good business practice they strive to create conditions to stimulate sales of their products. No wonder they are buying or have a controlling interest in supermarkets. Win win again. They make us toxic with chemicals or the absence of essential chemicals and make profit there then they cash in on the subsequent illness. A visous cycle with unlimited appetite. A Frankenstein monster.

Cactus

Reaction score
" Hi Elli, I know a pilot. For Jet2 and he has 2 collegues who both had the V and are now both blind when they have tried to claim on insurance as they now can't work the insurance has a clause saying they can't payout if they are injured due to clinical trial...which this. " -- via SimonTV

-------------

But they always have plenty of dough forguys like Larry Silverstein and his suspicious twin tower policy. But not a dime for citizens injured on advice from their governments. How many knew the insurance would leave them out in the cold. Didn't hear a peep from those vampires during 700 days of covid. They kept the clause as a surprise. After all the money forked over to pay the policy they slam the door in your face and suggest getting a lawyer. Did they even try to warn their policyholders of the potential invalidation of the coverage for the covid vax? Did the government through it's media tentacles try to warn people that they would be assuming any medical costs associated with any adverse vax reaction? Of course not.

Cactus

Reaction score
" Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." -- Nikola Tesla

--------------

Tesla never knew that his alternating current could potentially make people ill. Arthur Firstenberg wrote plenty about the correlation between the electrification of cities and the appearance of flu-like illness everywhere it was deployed but Arthur never mentioned whether Tesla had his doubts. World radio transmissions came on the scene shortly before the 1918 pandemic. Maybe Tesla, not unlike the pioneers of our day, got carried away by the potential and could not think of any negative sides. In his mind, like in our time, he probably rationalized that the benefits outweigh the risks. A deadly assumption in both times.

Cactus

Reaction score
" As funeral director I commented in a covid video comments section telling people exactly what my experience was firsthand during this fake pandemic last year. The death rate was totally normal in fact it was a little bit down on 2019 and towards Christmas many of my collegues were actually turning their fridges off because there was no one dying. We began vaccinating on Jan 6 locally here and the death rate went through the roof almost immediately within the same week for three months. I've never known a death rate like it in 15 years as an undertaker. This comment was liked over 300 times and then my Youtube account was deleted without warning for apparently violating their policies -- being honest basically." -- Robin Monotti Graziadei via John Clooney

-----------
If he could see the drastic increase in deaths so could the doctors. But since they are complicit in the deaths they shut up and cower away with their share of the covid spoils.

Cactus

Reaction score
Next a little deeper down the rabbit hole of those odd flouride looks from those confronting damning evidence. Below we may have a plausible explanation:

" Humanity is not sleeping it's in an induced coma ;

01- Television
02- Mainstream media
03- Money
04- Big Pharma
05- Peer pressure
06- Education
07- Internet (general)
08- Social media
09- Computers, smartphones, tablets, media devices
10- Microwave EMF
11- Vaccinations
12- Video games
13- Chemtrails
14- Organized religions
15- GMO
16- Chemicals (food general)
17- Transhumanism, transgenderism
18- Environmental disasters
19- Disconnect from nature." -- archive

---------
To this I would add the systematic destruction of the family unit. If it's true the family is society in embryo then we can see that as coma inducing too. Parental abandonment and break down of traditional family values. I would make that #20. Nice even number.

Cactus

Reaction score
" Chow claimed that Bruce Lee's death was the result of an allergic reaction to the painkiller he had been given, and the autopsy report seemed to partially substantiate his claim. The coroner officially ruled Bruce Lee's death the result of a second cerebral edema brought on by taking Equagesic." -- allthingsinteresting.com March 22, 2018

----------
While learning at the Shaolin temple his masters failed to teach him the old art of warfare by pharmacology.

Cactus

Reaction score
" The three vaccination campaigns in French Sub-Saharan Africa before the Second World War were smallpox, yellow fever, and tuberculosis. As early as 1904, French laws about compulsory smallpox vaccinations were applied to the colonies, although these laws were harder to implement in rural Africa than they were in France. Both the Belgian and British colonial governments also required smallpox vaccinations. Although according to historian William Schneider, the effectiveness of these vaccinations is difficult to evaluate, colonial reports show that the numbers of Africans vaccinated was quite high. Reports from the post-1945 period put the number of innoculations performed in the tens of thousands, and for some vaccines in the millions. " -- archive

--------------------------
World class grifters. Unrepenting mass murderers. Poisoning with deadly injections masquerading as beneficial. Reminds me of those Martians in the movie Mars Attacks. "Don't run we are your friends".

Cactus

Reaction score
" How covid has plunged Asia's captive elephants into fresh crisis : Stripped of tourism money, keepers in India and Thailand are struggling to keep their elephants alive : Ankit Pareek, who runs the Elephantjoy sanctuary, said : " The elephants could sense the stressed and anxious feelings of the humans. Many became depressed because they were no longer getting exercise and entertainment from the tourists who used to walk with them, wash them, play with them and take beautiful selfies with them. We were very worried for the elephants. " -- archive

-------------
They should have left them in their natural habitat. Covid would not have troubled them there. Big attraction now,eh?

Cactus

Reaction score
" No Vax? No Visit!! : To protect our new baby, we ask that ALL our friends and family make sure they are up to date with their vaccinations. Please talk to your doctor about which vaccines you may require. Immunity wears off particularly quickly for Whopping Cough (pertussis) so you need regular boosters. Thank you and we can't wait for you to meet our new addition." -- notice sent to visitors by parents of newborn Riley.

-------------
How do they know when someone shows up with forged vax documentation? Poor Riley surrounded by shedders.

Cactus

Reaction score
" Sinful stock is stock from a company that is associated with (or is directly involved in) activities considered unethical or immoral." -- investopedia

--------
Note the absence of it's counterpart "blessed stock." I hope they don't expect us to think anything that is not sinful stock is by default blessed. Maybe all of the stock market is unethical and immoral. Some more sinful than others but...blessed.. no such stock comes to mind. Even Vatican stocks are dirty.

Cactus

Reaction score
" $0.20 from every purchase of (BAND-AID) red Adhesiive Bandages purchased goes to support the Global Fund's COVID-19 Response and critical HIV/AIDS programs in sub-Saharan Africa. " -- www.red.org

------------
This was transcribed from an online ad and does not have the exact date but I do recall it was near the start of covid. In the deluge of covid data pouring in this was a rare instance where covid and AIDS were used together. Now we hear VAIDS.