Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Cactus

Reaction score

This Quentin Tarantino film appears to be some kind of spoof on the Roman Polanski/Sharon Tate murders encapsulated in a story of an actor uncertain of his future and his sidekick aide and driver that winds up scrapping with Bruce Lee on a Hollywood lot.

Kurt Russel appears beside Brad Pit and Leonardo DiCaprio. Part of the story takes us into the world of Charles Manson and his devoted followers. Tarantino does it again. Hasn't lost his touch.

Rising412

Reaction score

This Quentin Tarantino film appears to be some kind of spoof on the Roman Polanski/Sharon Tate murders encapsulated in a story of an actor uncertain of his future and his sidekick aide and driver that winds up scrapping with Bruce Lee on a Hollywood lot.

Kurt Russel appears beside Brad Pit and Leonardo DiCaprio. Part of the story takes us into the world of Charles Manson and his devoted followers. Tarantino does it again. Hasn't lost his touch.
Did you like Inglorious Basterds? I really wanted to, but it's just a spoof of 60's WWll TV shows like RatPatrol and the like.
Django was woke drivel, didn't see the other recent one.
JackieBrown is my Tarantino gold standard.

Truthspoon

Reaction score
Tarrantino is pretty anti-white. What's the point in making a film like Django Unchanged unless you want to stir up black people to kill whites in revenge for the crimes during slavery...... do black people really need more agitating? Do they really need to feel even angrier and resentful against whites for slavery? How does that help anyone? How about calming those brothas down a bit?

Hollywood is not and never has been your friend.

Last edited:

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
Tarrantino is pretty anti-white. What's the point in making a film like Django Unchanged unless you want to stir up black people to kill whites in revenge for the crimes during slavery...... do black really need more agitating? Do they really need to feel even angrier and resentful against whites for slavery? How does that help anyone? How about calming those brothas down a bit?

Hollywood is not and never has been your friend.
You say you're not a WN but you speak like a WN. You say you're not a Antisemite but you speak like a Antisemite.
It's this binary thinking that is the downfall of western men

Truthspoon

Reaction score
Fuck off with your tone-policing Jesus Lover. Sick of your shit now.

I'm just a guy using my brain who notices things. What the fuck are you?

Some crafty spook? A jumped up nanny in a man's body?

A man doesn't get offended by other people's views, he allows them to explain themselves and debates them. I don't know what happened to you to turn you into a little nanny bitch.....

But maybe get help for it. Or maybe go all the way and become a woman.

You can get that done now.

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck off with your tone-policing Jesus Lover. Sick of your shit now.

I'm just a guy using my brain who notices things. What the fuck are you?

Some crafty spook? A jumped up nanny in a man's body?

A man doesn't get offended by other people's views, he allows them to explain themselves and debates them. I don't know what happened to you to turn you into a little nanny bitch.....

But maybe get help for it. Or maybe go all the way and become a woman.

You can get that done now.
Binary thinking makes you fall into their traps. There's no blacks killing whites or vice versa. There's just people killing people. Remember where all equal in God's eyes

Truthspoon

Reaction score
US crime stats are not equal when it comes to black on white murders.....black on white rapes...black on white robberies, muggings etc.

There was a particularly significant rise in specifically black on white murders during the so-called Black Lives Matter protests.

Indeed the murders and assaults were often gleefully announced by the perpetrators to be for Black Lives Matter and/or 'For George Floyd', as if that gave them some kind of moral cover and indeed it did, since the media did not focus on such stories for long if at all.

There has been a deliberate and continuous effort and sowing as much anger and resentment within the black community as possible in the United States for nearly as long as I can remember.

I would say, that if you call yourself a Christian, you would be concerned about people murdering ostensibly innocent people without cause, except for a deliberate agitation against white people which the mainstream media is particularly guilty of.

Django Unchained is a deliberately racist film which depicts white people in the worst possible way, and making their murders at the hand of a black man, some kind of cathartic resolution. I have never seen a film where a white man is depicted enacting revenge on a specifically black group of people as part of a deliberately agitative racial agenda.

You either notice or you don't. But don't try to make out I'm the bad guy for noticing or having a brain...or....for caring about white people being murdered by blacks in America.

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
US crime stats are not equal when it comes to black on white murders.....black on white rapes...black on white robberies, muggings etc.

There was a particularly significant rise in specifically black on white murders during the so-called Black Lives Matter protests.

Indeed the murders and assaults were often gleefully announced by the perpetrators to be for Black Lives Matter and/or 'For George Floyd', as if that gave them some kind of moral cover and indeed it did, since the media did not focus on such stories for long if at all.

There has been a deliberate and continuous effort and sowing as much anger and resentment within the black community as possible in the United States for nearly as long as I can remember.

I would say, that if you call yourself a Christian, you would be concerned about people murdering ostensibly innocent people without cause, except for a deliberate agitation against white people which the mainstream media is particularly guilty of.

Django Unchained is a deliberately racist film which depicts white people in the worst possible way, and making their murders at the hand of a black man, some kind of cathartic resolution. I have never seen a film where a white man is depicted enacting revenge on a specifically black group of people as part of a deliberately agitative racial agenda.

You either notice or you don't. But don't try to make out I'm the bad guy for noticing or having a brain...or....for caring about white people being murdered by blacks in America.
Yes, I notice. But I don't get emotionally invested. You should try that.

Truthspoon

Reaction score
Tim Burton gets backlash (blacklash?) and accused of being WAAAAAYCIIIST for casting black actors and actresses as bullies in his Adams Family spin-off Wednesday. Perfect illustration of how it's ok to have evil white people in your movies but suggest black people can be a little bit nasty and you risk having the woke establishment fall on your head and try to cancel your ass....

Last edited: