The Elite Are Doing EVERYTHING They Can to Kill You

Connect Dots

Reaction score
I just heard guest host for The Alex Jones Show Kate Dalley say two interesting things:

"The media is the voice of our government."
"The media is just nice hair and nice teeth."

(y)

THE ELITE ARE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO KILL YOU​

First published at 10:34 UTC on April 7th, 2022.

Infowars

Kate Dalley of https://katedalleyshow.com guest hosts The Alex Jones Show to break down how the elite are doing everything they can to kill you.

Cactus

Reaction score
Very interesting video. The subject of depopulation is a favorite of those not affected by it's prescriptions.

Went down the exploding car airbag rabbit hole and there it was, deliberate killing and maiming of citizens. Driving around with a shotgun pointed at your face and chest. An airbag that shoots out metal fragments because the pyrotechnical charge used was too high.

The elites at Takata Airbags of Japan knew these were deadly and let them be installed in millions of vehicles anyways.

The depopulation appears to be working and failing at the same time. People are dying for sure but population keeps increasing exponentially.

Several forums where I was present and this question of population numbers came up we usually ended up agreeing that nothing will stop the explosion of births still to come. Far outpacing death.

Whatever sterilization method they claim the population numbers keep racing upwards. Is the objective of reaching a world population of 500 million per the Georgia Guidestones, well, thats ambitious. Lets say they manage to reach Guidestone objectives, how long will the numbers remain stabilized. They could be right up there in the 4 billions before they know it. Lofty is how I describe their stated objectives.

I wonder how many people would be populating the earth if 160 years ago pharma was never created. Bechand's work serving as the backbone of a society free of meds and vax. Would we be 15 billion, maybe. Hard to say what a world full of vibrant healthy people might do.

Cactus

Reaction score
The Ford Pinto of the 70s would burst into a pool of ignited gasoline if bumped from behind at over 35 mph. Nearly 1000 people were roasted alive over a 10 year period.

The insurers kept paying out and never once flexed their tremendous muscle to stop that madness when it first was noticed. Legislators were dragging their feet acting on these horrible deaths and investigate them as serial murders.

They gladly pay out money they stole from their customers by renegging on their contractual obligation to pay out on claims. They send out lawyers letters advising the policy holder to get legal counsel.

The glut created by this devious avoidance of obligations is redirected to compensate murder and mayhem much like the way they channeled the glut in Larry Silverstein's hands at 911. That was all the fruit of dealing with dishonest contractual partners.

Anyways the families were paid (perhaps many not) after their loved ones perished gruesomely burned alive because Ford would not spend the extra five dollars per vehicle to insert a rubber bladder in the gas tank. The Capri of the same year had the bladder.

The only thing that remains a mystery is whether those collisions were deliberate or truly accidental. They just get a big kick out of torturing and killing us because I don't think the big picture is yielding results in bringing down world numbers.

Last edited:

Cactus

Reaction score
Just with new cars we have seen recalls that claimed many lives before any remedial action was initiated. Deliberate? Only they know.