Virology Debunked

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
G'day.

This thread is dedicated to debunking virology and I will start this opening post with a couple of videos by Dr. Sam Bailey, who's youtube channel I came across an hour or so ago. I will add more to the thread, though I encourage everyone to present relevant information in debunking virology.

Tobacco Mosaic “Virus” - The beginning & end of virology​

The Truth About Viruses​

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
The Jesuit order, created during the Reformation, contributed a number of distinguished medical scientists. In the field of bacteriology it was the Jesuit Athanasius Kircher (1671) who first proposed that living beings enter and exist in the blood (a precursor of germ theory).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_health_care
-

Yet German Jesuit priest and scholar Athanasius Kircher may have observed such microorganisms prior to this. One of his books written in 1646 contains a chapter in Latin, which reads in translation "Concerning the wonderful structure of things in nature, investigated by Microscope", stating "who would believe that vinegar and milk abound with an innumerable multitude of worms." Kircher defined the invisible organisms found in decaying bodies, meat, milk, and secretions as "worms". His studies with the microscope led him to the belief, which he was possibly the first to hold, that disease and putrefaction (decay) were caused by the presence of invisible living bodies. In 1646, Kircher (or "Kirchner", as it is often spelled), wrote that "a number of things might be discovered in the blood of fever patients". When Rome was struck by the bubonic plague in 1656, Kircher investigated the blood of plague victims under the microscope. He noted the presence of "little worms" or "animalcules" in the blood and concluded that the disease was caused by microorganisms. He was the first to attribute infectious disease to a microscopic pathogen, inventing the germ theory of disease, which he outlined in his Scrutinium Physico-Medicum (Rome 1658).[22] Kircher's conclusion that disease was caused by microorganisms was correct, although it is likely that what he saw under the microscope were in fact red or white blood cells and not the plague agent itself. Kircher also proposed hygienic measures to prevent the spread of disease, such as isolation, quarantine, burning clothes worn by the infected and wearing facemasks to prevent the inhalation of germs. It was Kircher who first proposed that living beings enter and exist in the blood.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germ_theory_of_disease

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
G'day.

If a 'virus' actually exits and 'vaccines' are 'good' for you, then surely drinking one would not be a problem ... right?

This exact question was asked of doctors almost two decades ago, with the incentive for drinking a 'vaccine' having a monetary award associated with it. In fact, it was a challenge for any doctor.

Below was posted on the Infinite Love forum back in August, 2009.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found this on a search around and thought that I would share it :D ...

Jock Doubleday's

VACCINE OFFER

(up to $210,000 as of August 1, 2009 - still no takers!)

* * * PRESS RELEASE * * *

June 1, 2009

Ojai, CA -- On January 29, 2001, Jock Doubleday offered $20,000 to the first U.S.-licensed medical doctor or pharmaceutical company CEO to publicly drink a mixture of standard vaccine additive ingredients:

The $20,000 offer had no takers.

On August 1, 2006, Doubleday increased the offer to $75,000:

The $75,000 offer had no takers.

THEREFORE . . .

On June 1, 2007, Doubleday added a monthly increase of $5,000. As of August 1, 2009, the offer stands at $210,000.

The offer will continue to increase $5,000 per month until an M.D. or pharmaceutical company CEO, or any of the relevant members of the ACIP (now including liaison representatives, ex officio members, chairman, and executive secretary -- please see the ACIP web site for a full list of eligible ACIP candidates), agrees to drink a body-weight calibrated dose of the poisonous vaccine additives that M.D.s routinely inject into children in the name of health.

This offer has no expiration date unless superceded by a similar offer of higher remuneration.

This guy doesn't pull punches. Here's another offer he made ...

Harvey Karp, M.D.
info@thehappiestbaby.com

[ NO REPLY FROM DR. KARP AS OF AUGUST 18, 2009 ]

June 30, 2009

My Challenge To Harvey Karp [ originally here ]:

Scan the pages in your medical school textbooks in which vaccine safety/efficacy is mentioned,
send those pages to me as jpeg files, and I'll show you, page by page, graph by graph,
point by point, how you and your colleagues were lied to.

Send scanned pages to: director@spontaneouscreation.org

By sending me the pages, you agree to post them -- with my added comments -- in a follow-up
article on vaccine safety and efficacy on the Huffington Post web site.

I doubt parents of autistic children will put up with excuses such as: "I lost my textbooks." "My
textbooks are in storage." "My scanner is broken." "I don't have time," etc.

As a published authority on vaccine safety and efficacy, you owe it to parents of autistic children,
and to parents-to-be, to allow science to be served.

I am looking forward to your vaccine-referencing medical school textbook pages in my
inbox by the end of the week.

Any correspondence received by me from you (or from your representative) will be posted on
my nonprofit's web site.

In health,

Jock Doubleday
Director
Natural Woman, Natural Man, Inc.
A California 501(c)3 Public Benefit Nonprofit Corporation
director@spontaneouscreation.org

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So where is the problem?

How come there were no doctors willing to make some quick cash?

$210,000.00 to drink a 'vaccine' that doctors claim is 'safe'.

Is it because the doctors know that there is no 'virus' and all 'vaccines' are not safe?

While the above does not exactly debunk virology, it does have a VERY powerful message about virology and 'vaccines' for those pesky 'viruses', especially as it is a challenge that doctors should have been lining up for considering their stance on the belief of 'viruses', the efficacy of 'vaccines' and the fact that they claim 'vaccines' are safe.

The proof is in the pudding, as the old saying goes. :thumbup: