Where to go?

Purrrrrrr

Reaction score
Hi, I have just joined. I used to go to the old place here and there (Kizzie) I am trying to find old videos of researchers taking apart the narrative of terrorist attacks, school shootings etc FF and outright fakes. Everything is so hard to find now.
I have watched some amazing videos of the Manchester bombing, Lee Rigby. Paris, Orlando, so many I have forgotten most of them Is there anywhere that these videos are still safe and sound and viewable? Most links I have lead nowhere now
Oh to travel back in time and to have realised how censored it would all get. I would have got many hard drives and DL it all but I was an idiot.

Connect Dots

Reaction score
One thing that might work is to search Bitchute. There might be users who had material saved on their computer who have uploaded it there.

Purrrrrrr

Reaction score
One thing that might work is to search Bitchute. There might be users who had material saved on their computer who have uploaded it there.
Thank you. I will dig deeper on the streaming channels. Many are now as bad as youtube but yes there must be some that still have the odd one that was overlooked

Connect Dots

Reaction score
Thank you. I will dig deeper on the streaming channels. Many are now as bad as youtube but yes there must be some that still have the odd one that was overlooked
I look forward to your posts, because I am very interested in staged and false flag terror. I think it's crucial that more people wake up to them. That is a tough nut to crack. I've had very unpleasant experiences dealing with my own family making me out as needing to be "deprogrammed" because I explained that crisis actors are used in staged terror. People have a very hard time understanding what's really going on.

Purrrrrrr

Reaction score
You will find many here https://www.richplanet.net/index.php . Richard is one of my favourite people to share and not only for the videos on terror.

I'm hoping to find others who like Richard have a website or have managed to find a non-censored platform. Some of the videos I have seen have been amazing just having trouble finding them. I remember the days when as soon as an attack happened you would have at the very least 10 good truthers dissecting them bit by bit.

Connect Dots

Reaction score
Some of the videos I have seen have been amazing just having trouble finding them.
For me, videos are crucial because I must be able to hear the voice and see the body language of a new source to be able to assess credibility. My intuition guides me slightly more than my intellect.

Thanks for the link. I have bookmarked it as a new source to check out.

Jesus-lover

Reaction score
I use archive.org allot for both searching and saving important content. https://archive.org/details/7-7_Ripple_Effect
You can also use these browser plugins to save content to archive.com

Purrrrrrr

Reaction score
I use archive.org allot for both searching and saving important content. https://archive.org/details/7-7_Ripple_Effect

You can also use these browser plugins to save content to archive.com
Thank you for those.