Yuval Noah Harari (the future of humans)

roastie

Reaction score
Yuval Noah Harari ; born 1976) is an Israeli public intellectual, historian and a professor in the Department of History at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He is the author of Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind (2014), Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow (2016), and 21 Lessons for the 21st Century (2018). His writings examine free will, consciousness, intelligence, happiness and suffering.

Philanthropy​

During the COVID-19 pandemic, following former United States President Donald Trump's cut to WHO funding, Harari announced that he and his husband would donate $1 million to the WHO through Sapienship, their social impact company

The above are a few lines from Wikipedia, but from what I can gather this man is embedded with the World Economic Forum and is not
highlighting the dangers of AI sufficiently.

The Twitter comment are only snippets and not enough to know exactly what he believes in, so I need to research more.

Do other members have information about him and his role?

Russell Brand getting a lot of positive attention on Twitter for saying some truths, but he's a gatekeeper imo. He dated Jemima Goldsmith
for a while.

FPViIKZXoAAxSGq

WhiteKingWins

Reaction score
All I know is that he is a homosexual Jew who has recently come to light as the " lead hand " for Klaus Shwab

He is pushing for micro chipping humans , creating the end of human sovereignty in which we will be monitored from cradle to grave and cease to be autonomous , sentient beings.

His ideas are pure evil , but as usual he will just be another front man and can be easily replaced should he garner too much attention.

roastie

Reaction score
Thanks WKW for this video you posted in another thread. This really is the future?
Quite possibly:mad:

The majority of people are "hackable" because of the vaccine and or the majority of people
will evenually accept an implanted chip in the guise of it being good for their health? Those
who do not, will be the underclass, under constant pressure from authorities and the hacked
population who will have thoughts implanted in their brains. Similar to the Covid fear-mongering
through the mind controlled TV, but ratchet up to the extreme.

It's becoming more obvious an important reason for the war in Ukraine is about accelerating the
climate change agenda, cutting out oil and gas and in his words "getting rid of the Putin Regime"
Whether Putin is part of it all I don't know, but my gut feeling is yes.

WhiteKingWins

Reaction score
With regard to Russia and Putin my observation is this :

The internationalist Jews took control of Russia entirely by murdering the last of the Russian monarchs and implementing their fake egalitarian system of Communism.

They essentially had complete domination of every aspect of Russian life for decades completely unchallenged.

Enter Putin and the end of the Soviet Union and the era of Russia and its " reformed " system of Govt.

To suggest that the internationalist Jewry suddenly lost control , influence and ability to pursue their own interests just because Putin came on the scene is ridiculous.

They still run the place , still own Putin and anything that Russia is doing " against " the West is only ever " against " the little non Jews like you and I in the end.

Its all co ordinated to a large degree IMO.

Having said that I am still amazed how seamlessly the narrative of public opinion shaping went from " kill the anti vaxxers and make them pay " to " kill the Russians and make them pay "

It was less than 24 hrs and the same fucking idiots who had been lording about berating everyone for not submitting to the covid psy op went without taking a breath straight to flying a Ukraine flag and demanding " freedom for Ukraine "

Ive never seen anything like it.

roastie

Reaction score

I think so too, and so does this article which has a small error because they say Zelensky was put
into power in 2014, when he only entered politics as recently as 2018 afaik

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score

G'day WhiteKingWins.

This is anecdotal, so there is no verifiable evidence for it ...

I was in the UK between 1993 and 1997 and in '96 came to know an American man that was 'hiding out' from De Beers because he was organising a diamond deal in Russia which had the largest open-cut diamond mine in the world back then (Russia had refused all contracts with De Beers because the politicians used to sell diamonds on the blackmarket for extra income). He had a cover letter from Sotheby's Auction House for $10,000,000.00 (10 million) guaranteeing payment on the first shipment of diamonds. I got to listen to a phone call he had with someone he said was Russian mafia. This guy had apparently funded Boris Yeltsin into power and 'owned' him.

I ended up doing a business proposal for a festival in Amsterdam for 1,000,000 people for him. When I questioned him about whether we would get permission from authorities, he said it was no issue as he knew some of the 'City Fathers' and all that was required was some 'lubrication' to grease the 'machinery'.

Those in positions of authority are there because they are under control. :thumbup:

Firestarter

Reaction score
WEF advisor Yuval Noah Harari (educated at Oxford, where else?) describes the utopian future after the Great Reset. Because of internet and smartphones both monitoring and controlling the population, there is no chance of any large-scale revolution. Simply keep the herd under control through drugs and computer games!

In which human brains are directly hacked/merged with computers; computers (AI) making people obsolete, meaningless, useless, worthless. He also tells that these worthless people must die, but doesn't quite explain how this will be achieved (vaccines, health care, making everybody LGBT?)...
The Useless Class The most important question in twenty-first-century economics may well be what to do with all the superfluous people. What will conscious humans do once we have highly intelligent non-conscious algorithms that can do almost everything better?