David Icke Forum is a limited hang out

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway, I made my point. Any normie who hears the name "David Icke" in the media, does a search and ends up on this thread will immediately get turned off because of your "antisemitism". And the authorities will have all approval of the normies to crackdown on all dissent when they just call them "antisemites".

You are controlled opposition and agent provocateurs. Wittingly or unwittingly.

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
I am going to give you some credit and say I think you actually believe what you are saying. That is an improvement on my previous assessment of you as some kind of insincere ADL troll engaging in some kind of disruptive role-play as part of some kind of Jewish censorship agenda.

....If you deported all the Jews....they'll get replaced...

Ok, replaced with what and replaced by whom.

I think I understand what you mean, you clearly see some kind of demonic hierarchy above the Jews... and you are right. But it isn't just the Jews.... the demonic hierarchy equally manifested in the Roman pantheon and controlled the Romans. There is an argument to be made that once the Romans abandoned their old Gods, their Gods abandoned them and led to the fall of their Empire....

Most likely Atilla the Hun, the murderous Ancient Aztecs, and bloodthirsty Tamerlane, were not Jewish or controlled by Jews, but were under the thrall of the archetypal demonic forces.

The issue is however that the Jews are the only extant 'civilisation' shall we say, which has preserved this ancient demonic worship in the form of the various books of the Kabbalah, into the modern day, when all other demon worshippers have been out-competed by them. Even when we examine Wiccans, Satanists and modern pagans we still find a very prominent Freemasonic or even overtly Jewish operator behind the scenes.
They're demon possessed and run by the satanic cabal of this world

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
No it doesn't. You are being dishonest. The place is called Judea because it is the area of the tribe of Juda.

But the translation of the Greek word Ioudaioi comes out as Juda or Jew.

In fact the similarity between the Hebrew word Yehudi (Jew) and Ioudaioi is clearly apparent.

So is Yehudi a Jew or a Judean?

This is semantic bullshit at this stage and you know it.
You are aware most Jews in the US and Europe are Ashkenazi Jews who have no Hebrew lineage at all?

Truthspoon

Reaction score
But then the 'Jewish' authorities which sentenced Jesus to death had no Israelite heritage either.......

I have been making the point for years that Judaism has nothing to do with the tribe of Israel but is a creation of the Canaanites..... Basically ancient demon worshippers... The Pharisee Rabbinical Judaism of today has nothing to do with the Old Testament except as a kind of dark satanic satire of it, which is exactly what the Talmud is. A deliberate way to subvert the laws of God through clever word-play and semantics.

I do see that you have a fair point to make.....but calling people 'waycist' and WS etc isn't the best way to make it.

Last edited:

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
But then the 'Jewish' authorities which sentenced Jesus to death had no Israelite heritage either.......

I have been making the point for years that Judaism has nothing to do with the tribe of Israel but is a creation of the Canaanites..... Basically ancient demon worshippers... The Pharisee Rabbinical Judaism of today has nothing to do with the Old Testament except as a kind of dark satanic satire of it, which is exactly what the Talmud is. A deliberate way to subvert the laws of God through clever word-play and semantics.
I agree. And it goes back to the days of Sumer and Akkad.
I do see that you have a fair point to make.....but calling people 'waycist' and WS etc isn't the best way to make it.
Did you miss my quotation marks?

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score

Wake up. You're walking into a trap.

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
For seasoned conspiracy theorists you "antisemites" are extremely naive and gullible imo.
Your enemies (who you fail to identify) are playing you like a fiddle. They say "jump" and you say "how high?"
You have become a copy of the DIF (controlled opposition) just without the censorship.

Last edited:

WhiteKingWins

Reaction score
For seasoned conspiracy theorists you "antisemites" are extremely naive and gullible imo.
Your enemies (who you fail to identify) are playing you like a fiddle. They say "jump and you say "how high?"
You have become a copy of the DIF (controlled opposition) just without the censorship.

Perhaps its you who is naive and gullible.

You remind me of a dollar store Jordan Peterson.

He took to Twitter today to give everyone a scolding for talking about Jews.

BTW it's somewhat amusing that for example in Canada , the last Saturday of every November is Holodomor Day.

Even the Prime Minister was forced to write a message about the " soviets " intentionally starving to death tens of millions of people.

But it wasn't Soviets , it was Jews.

Jews did that. Jewish Communists.

Jews starved to death tens of millions of White Christians last century , on purpose. They cold blooded let men women and children just fucking perish.

And here you are , king shit of mountain fuck , trying to warn everyone not to talk about such things because you think it's your fucking duty to protect them as they establish their Noahide World Order in the vain hope that Jesus comes back and some of them say sorry.

And you have the fucking nerve to say that others have a bad strategy ?

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps its you who is naive and gullible.

You remind me of a dollar store Jordan Peterson.

He took to Twitter today to give everyone a scolding for talking about Jews.

BTW it's somewhat amusing that for example in Canada , the last Saturday of every November is Holodomor Day.

Even the Prime Minister was forced to write a message about the " soviets " intentionally starving to death tens of millions of people.

But it wasn't Soviets , it was Jews.

Jews did that. Jewish Communists.

Jews starved to death tens of millions of White Christians last century , on purpose. They cold blooded let men women and children just fucking perish.

And here you are , king shit of mountain fuck , trying to warn everyone not to talk about such things because you think it's your fucking duty to protect them as they establish their Noahide World Order in the vain hope that Jesus comes back and some of them say sorry.

And you have the fucking nerve to say that others have a bad strategy ?
You forgot to post the link

roastie

Reaction score
I know that you may not wish any thoughts from me .... but I shall anyway.

My prayers and heartfelt feelings go out to you and your wonderful cat.
I wish for him/her to be well and want him/her to have many years to come whilst enjoying all that 'drama' that cats love so much :)

On Sunday morning I lost one of my girls.
She was 20 but she was still very bright eyed and bossy .... I held her as she died and now she is buried in the back garden in a spot she liked (got good sun that spot does).

So I don't care about all the other stuff said about me .... If you want it or not, my heart to you and my prayers for your beloved cat to be well :heartflower

Now I shall leave you all to do as you do.

Thank you for your kind message and I'm very sorry to hear about your cat.

It's hard for me to say anything positive about your role as a moderator. I was polite in my PM's to you. You said some
of my posts would be deleted and I asked you to let me know which ones were considered "anti semitic" or" racist"
I also asked you who gave you the authority to delete numerous comments, not just by me but from other forum members.

You failed to give me an honest answer and when I persisted, you told me to FUCK OFF and put me on permanent moderation.
That's not the action of a fair moderator.

Afaik, my thread "Why are people afraid of the facts about Jews" which was changed without my consent to "Why are peoiple afraid of the facts about Jewish Leaders" has been deleted.

176 PAGES OF INFORMATION, THE VAST MAJORITY WERE NOT ANTI SEMITIC

From your actions and that of David and Gareth Icke, none of you are for freedom of speech one iota.

Last edited:

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for your kind message and I'm very sorry to hear about your cat.

It's hard for me to say anything positive about your role as a moderator. I was polite in my PM's to you. You said some
of my posts would be deleted and I asked you to let me know which ones were considered "anti semitic" or" racist"
I also asked you who gave you the authority to delete numerous comments, not just by me but from other forum members.

You failed to give me an honest answer and when I persisted, you told me to FUCK OFF and put me on permanent moderation.
That's not the action of a fair moderator.

Afaik, my thread "Why are people afraid of the facts about Jews" which was changed without my consent to "Why are peoiple afraid of the facts about Jewish Leaders" has been deleted.

176 PAGES OF INFORMATION, THE VAST MAJORITY WERE NOT ANTI SEMITIC

From your actions and that of David and Gareth Icke, none of you are for freedom of speech one iota.
You're right, and wrong. Ink is just wrong.

I just see 2 "antisemites". 1 is oblivious of public perception/opinion. 1 is trying to do damage control and having a typical authoritarian kneejerk reaction

(that's DIF in a nutshell)

Btw, I'm a dog person

Last edited:

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
I think the authorities want people to post "antisemitic" content on forums (and social media). It gives them a cause to push their narrative and an excuse to crack down on dissent. It also serves to keep the masses in line.

And the forums admins are in on it.

You're all being played

Truthspoon

Reaction score
Piss off Rocco. No one's buying it.

HASBARAT.gif

Last edited:

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
Piss off Rocco. No one's buying it.

HASBARAT.gif
Nice selfie. Accuse others of what you're doing yourself. Straight from Salinsky's Rules for Radicals and the Hasbara handbook.

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
I might get some time off work next weekend and have some time to post some JBS content and a sermon by Bishop Richard Williamson on this subject. They say it so much better than me.

I'll give you a spoiler, God is not on your side.

Truthspoon

Reaction score
You speak for God now do you?

There's an army of nutcases like you presently sojourning in the world's psychiatric facilities and high security prisons who believed 'God told them to do it'.

Anyone who claims to speak for God..... or knows God's phone number..... is probably on a direct line to 'the other guy'.

Last edited:

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
You speak for God now do you?

There's an army of nutcases like you presently sojourning in the world's psychiatric facilities and high security prisons who believed 'God told them to do it'.

Anyone who claims to speak for God..... or knows God's phone number..... is probably on a direct line to 'the other guy'.
No, but Bishop Richard Williamson does oh thee of little faith and reading comprehension problems.

Truthspoon

Reaction score
By the way is your friend Bishop Williamson an 'antisemite'?

Or are you typical of all sociopaths in that you have no consistency and are stuffed up full with hypocrisy.

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
By the way is your friend Bishop Williamson an 'antisemite'?

Or are you typical of all sociopaths in that you have no consistency and are stuffed up full with hypocrisy.
Bishop Williamson says when you fight for something futile as "race" God will not be on your side and you are bound to lose and come to a gruesome end just like Hitler and Mussolini. But if you fight for God you will be undefeatable.