Red Ice TV

WhiteKingWins

Reaction score
In a world where it has become difficult to access any mainstream media that has not been entirely influenced by the internationalist perspective , it is important to find like minded people who can offer their insights and opinions so as to maintain a sense of community and belonging to your kin.

One such outlet for me is Red Ice TV with Henrik and Lana. I don't watch religiously but I do find them to be a good source of news and opinion that resonates with my world outlook.

Here is a link to their Bitchute page

voltaire

Reaction score
I watch them too. wish Lana would limit the number of times she says "Oh my Gawd" lol, though.

Truthspoon

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Red Ice......but it's so funny how they spent years and years pushing aliens bullshit and all sorts of borderline shizoid crap and now they pretend none of that ever existed... I wonder if they've ever addressed that......

Was there a sudden change from one day to the next or did they gradually make a subtle transition from talking about Dogmen from Sirius to defending white civilisation....? Does anyone remember how they made the pivot?

Last edited:

voltaire

Reaction score
if you are a member you could look in the archives and watch the change - i no longer subscribe so cant help. I think they penny dropped when the migrant crisis was happening a few years back and they began to focus solely on their current editorial message. I miss some of the esoteric/alternative topics though

novum

Staff member
Reaction score
Quite a few people got into the ‘truth’ movement or whatever you want to call it via aliens and alleged hidden tech.

Eventually some of them just start noticing what’s actually there , happening and who might be behind it.

I think that’s what happened to Henrik and Lana and how it went from dog men from Sirius to beaked men from federal reserve banks.

WhiteKingWins

Reaction score
Quite a few people got into the ‘truth’ movement or whatever you want to call it via aliens and alleged hidden tech.

Eventually some of them just start noticing what’s actually there , happening and who might be behind it.

I think that’s what happened to Henrik and Lana and how it went from dog men from Sirius

if you are a member you could look in the archives and watch the change - i no longer subscribe so cant help. I think they penny dropped when the migrant crisis was happening a few years back and they began to focus solely on their current editorial message. I miss some of the esoteric/alternative topics though

That was around the time they really started taking flak from the international Jewry orgs

I think in a way the internationalists shot themselves in the foot in this regard

They started calling everyone a racist nazi so often people said to themselves well I should really have a look at this so I can defend myself from the accusations

And in doing so they began researching alot of topics they might otherwise not have

Then they began to see that being called a racist for wanting to enjoy your own space on this Earth is quite the compliment really , all things considered

I still enjoy some more esoteric subjects myself , life is still full of mystery and wonder to me even though Im sick to my stomach of watching Weimar 2.0 take shape