The most controversial subject there is... The JQ and why YOU are amalek.

novum

Staff member
Reaction score
"Part one of the three-part series. Many think they understand what's going on. Please let me tell you something ... 95% don't have a clue, and that's by design.

The head of the snake and the massive power behind the Ukraine War to Covid, everything before, in-between and beyond. is one specific group.

It's always been them, for the last thousand years. They are and have always been a pariah on humanity. So many things that don't make sense with our world at the moment are connected and scripted.

It's to enrich them and pave a path for their global domination while diluting and ultimately eliminating the White European bloodline.

The New World Order is their construct. The Kalergi Plan is in full swing. I'm proving what few have the courage to admit."

YOU ARE AMALEK - PART ONE

Last edited:

Connect Dots

Bronze member
Reaction score
"Part one of the three-part series. Many think they understand what's going on. Please let me tell you something ... 95% don't have a clue, and that's by design.

The head of the snake and the massive power behind the Ukraine War to Covid, everything before, in-between and beyond. is one specific group.

It's always been them, for the last thousand years. They are and have always been a pariah on humanity. So many things that don't make sense with our world at the moment are connected and scripted.

It's to enrich them and pave a path for their global domination while diluting and ultimately eliminating the White European bloodline.

The New World Order is their construct. The Kalergi Plan is in full swing. I'm proving what few have the courage to admit."

YOU ARE AMALEK - PART ONE

The Bitchuter "Dom Documents" doesn't say anything on the "About" page of the channel. Can you tell us anything about who it is?

novum

Staff member
Reaction score
JQ is jewish question. I'll try find out who made the videos, Im not sure that its the uploader in this case.

There are a few other clips around of jews talking about amalek and equating it to white supremacy which must be destroyed. What they are getting at is destroying white europeans, eventually doing away with us forever. The huge influxes of immigration to white nations are no accident, its spearheaded by jews.

Connect Dots

Bronze member
Reaction score
JQ is jewish question. I'll try find out who made the videos, Im not sure that its the uploader in this case.

There are a few other clips around of jews talking about amalek and equating it to white supremacy which must be destroyed. What they are getting at is destroying white europeans, eventually doing away with us forever. The huge influxes of immigration to white nations are no accident, its spearheaded by jews.
Would you agree that they are fake Jews?

Jews who believe in the Talmud not the Torah?

novum

Staff member
Reaction score
Would you agree that they are fake Jews?

Jews who believe in the Talmud not the Torah?

If the Talmud isnt jewish then what its it?

I dont lump all jews in the same basket, and we know many are/were used by Zionists to help create/populate Israel, even if it was just because they were enticed to go there, the place needed bums on seats as they say.

But an overwhelming majority are leftists and support the demographic destruction of Europe with glee among other leftist agendas, even if they arent a Kissinger, Rothschild, Soros, Wexner etc.

Connect Dots

Bronze member
Reaction score
If the Talmud isnt jewish then what its it?
I've learned today about a website Jew World Order.

This site claims that 92% of Jews are fake Jews, meaning they have a mindset like that in the Talmud and that they are the descendants of the Khazars.

There are some VERY good people who ARE Jews, such as Mel K., Dr. Larry Palevsky, Dr. Peter Breggin, and Naomi Wolf. All are in leadership roles fighting the tyranny we're facing.

roastie

Reaction score
I've learned today about a website Jew World Order.

This site claims that 92% of Jews are fake Jews, meaning they have a mindset like that in the Talmud and that they are the descendants of the Khazars.

There are some VERY good people who ARE Jews, such as Mel K., Dr. Larry Palevsky, Dr. Peter Breggin, and Naomi Wolf. All are in leadership roles fighting the tyranny we're facing.
I have often cited "good Jews", but they are few in number, sad to say.

Except for Naomi Wolf, I have never heard of the others. Can you cite examples why they are good people.

Naomi Wolf is a feminist with an affection for Gloria Steinem afaik, the latter being not such a good Jewess imho

92% being Khazarian Jews is probably pretty accurate. The Talmud predates Khazarian Jews by hundreds of years, and
the "real Jews" from Israel follow that supremacist doctrine, as do the fake Jews.

Have you delved into the vile teachings of the Talmud?

Connect Dots

Bronze member
Reaction score
Can you cite examples why they are good people.
Mel K is an activist trying to save the Constitution of the U.S. She talks about the love of "God and country" when she starts off her podcasts.

Dr. Larry Palevsky is a pediatrician who has spoken out about the plandemic from day 1. He hosts a show called Critically Thinking along with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.

Dr. Peter Breggin is a now elderly psychiatrist who has been a reformer of psychiatry since he was a young man; he's known as the "Conscience of Psychiatry." He and his wife have written the book
Covid-19 and the Global Predators: We Are the Prey.

Naomi Wolf is a feminist with an affection for Gloria Steinem afaik, the latter being not such a good Jewess imho

My understanding is that the C-19 atrocity has been a wake-up call for Naomi Wolf. She has been a fantastic spokesperson for the truth about how the psychopaths have done what they've done.

Have you delved into the vile teachings of the Talmud?

I haven't forced myself to stomach much of it, but I have the general idea that it is EVIL.

There is a video on Rumble of the most current Critically Thinking podcast where I have been commenting about the website Jew World Order and receiving replies to my comments. Today a person referred me to a page on the site where I might view a "freemason boy bride ritual." ⚠️

Here's a screenshot:

Truthspoon

Reaction score
The issue of 'fake Jews' goes back before the Khazars. Personally I believe the Khazaria hypothesis is a red-herring.

The Jews of Eastern Europe, the supposed Khazarian Jews, look nothing like Turks, and Khazars were supposedly a distinctive Turkic people and would have had almost oriental features. Modern Turks in Turkey are so interbred with the Greek population of Anatolia that they largely lost these distinctive oriental features, but Turks are an oriental people originating around Mongolia on the edge of the Gobi desert.

Since these Khazarian Jews would not have interbred with Europeans due to their racist ideology then it is unlikely that they would have lost their Turkic features...yet they don't have Turkic features at all.

The fake Jews are Edomites...not Khazars and not Jews.... Canaanite people who are the seed of serpent and said to be the bloodline of Cain.....

The Edomites were admitted to Judaism in the 5th Century BC when the Jews returned from the Babylonian captivity and found their land overrun with Edomites so they had little option but to allow them to become Jews.

They then went on to become the royal Herodian ruling dynasty and formed the core of the Pharisees.

The Pharisees of course, after the destruction of the 2nd Temple in the 1st Jewish revolt in 70 AD against Rome and the loss of Jerusalem and their expulsion from Palestine after the 2nd Jewish revolt in 135AD, became the sole ruling power of Judaism and they created modern Rabbinical Judaism and slowly plotted their destruction of the West which they are about to finally achieve after 2,000 years.

Truthspoon

Reaction score
Alex has been around for years... Alex on Life.... is his Youtube channel. He used to make men's health and well-being videos.... kind of MGTOW but just how men can look after themselves financially and mentally and whatever, he used to film himself riding his mountain bike up and down hill trails and stuff. The guy is ok. I haven't followed him because the MGTOW thing got censored and banned into oblivion... but he was basically part of that. People knock MGTOW.... but most of their points about the War on Men were spot on and part of the bigger agenda of destroying the West. To destroy the West you need to destroy men, masculinity and over-empower women because women will fall in line (for the most part: our Roastie seems to be a noble exception) with whatever social change agenda bullshit they serve up.... they will then act as guard dogs to shame, attack and dox anyone who doesn't fall in line or says 'naughty words'.

Pretty thrilled that the guy has now got into the JQ.

Last edited:

Connect Dots

Bronze member
Reaction score
⚠️

More screenshots:

I've never heard of Rabbi Josef Mizrachi, but I suspect the clip is legit.

OMG!

Does the Torah say that? I wonder what Mel K., Dr. Larry Palevsky, Dr. Peter Breggin, and Naomi Wolf would answer if asked that question!

I agree; the Jew Question IS the most controversial subject there is, AND the most relevant.

We the people MUST tackle it because we can't push back the tyranny we're facing—in a state of ignorance.

Connect Dots

Bronze member
Reaction score
I have Part 1 on pause.

These are my notes so far:

• Esau was Jacob's brother.
  • Descendant of Esau = Amalek
  • Descendant of Amalek = America
  • Esau became Edom, which became Rome, which became Christianity, which became Western Civilization.
  • Esau today is Western Civilization: Europe and the U.S.
  • A mitzvah - a commandment of Jewish law - requires that descendants of Esau be wiped out.
  • "The throne of God is incomplete until we destroy Amalek."

Focusing on the Torah makes me think about The Old Testament, which is part of the Christian Bible, which is something many activist patriots in my country, the U.S., often quote.

The Old Testament is very violent. That has always bothered me. The story of God sacrificing his Son so that we could be "saved" from our sins, also bothers me.

The reality of Christian Zionists is another problem.

I think we the people need to put religion aside.

Truthspoon

Reaction score
  • Esau was Jacob's brother.
  • Descendant of Esau = Amalek
  • Descendant of Amalek = America
  • Esau became Edom, which became Rome, which became Christianity, which became Western Civilization.
  • Esau today is Western Civilization: Europe and the U.S.
  • A mitzvah - a commandment of Jewish law - requires that descendants of Esau be wiped out.
  • "The throne of God is incomplete until we destroy Amalek."

Unfortunately it's wrong and history proves it.

Esau is in reality, those which call themselves Jews today.

When the Jews returned from the Babylonian captivity in 500 BC they were massively outnumbered by Edomites whose ancestor was Esau, the brother of Jacob.

The Jews then, allowed the Edomites to become 'Jews' but they soon took control of the religion and ethnicity, and among other things changed the male inheritance to female inheritance. Edomites were the Herodian 'Kings' of Israel, and they later became the core of the Pharisees which later became Rabbinical Judaism.

(You can easily check these historical facts)

Respect to Alex, but a lot of people just copy paste other people's ideas. He is new to the JQ, but I have been researching this for years and years.

There is ZERO historical evidence that Rome has any associations with or origins with Esau... it is possible....but it is only the 'Jews' themselves who say this, but this is because they were massacred, their capital destroyed and they were evicted from their own country, by 'Rome', so they created a victim narrative that 'Rome' was the ancient enemy of 'Israel' which isn't true. Just that Romans didn't give a fuck about you and your religion if you didn't play ball with them.... the Jews had a nasty habit of uprising and massacring Greek and Roman citizens in the Roman Empire whenever they got the chance, so Rome put on a Shoah and put them in their place. Unfortunately they didn't quite finish the job and they are now taking their revenge on us, which they consider, the descendents of 'Rome' and Edom.

Last edited:

Truthspoon

Reaction score
Connect Dots, people putting religion aside in the West is precisely why the Jews have now totally infected us with their poison.

Christianity was our only cultural and moral protection against them.

Without Christianity telling us that the Jews are evil..... we are defenceless from their attacks.

Look around you man..... When you lived in a Christian country you knew what a man and a woman was, and homosexuality wasn't used as a cloak for paedophiles to creep into primary schools and daycare centers.

You had strong borders, Christians had been building borders, walls and forts against invaders for over a thousand years....

Now Christianity in the West has disappeared all sense of morality and reality itself has disappeared and the Jews have sidled in to dictate it to us.