What use is a forum without a good cultsmasher around.

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score

cultsmasher

Reaction score
G'day Cultsmasher.

I believe that you can as well as believe that you won't. ;) :D

Are you kidding? I have challenged cultists at every political forum out there. And under MANY different usernames. Because the only alternative to my logical and truthful challenges is to ban me.

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
Are you kidding? I have challenged cultists at every political forum out there. And under MANY different usernames. Because the only alternative to my logical and truthful challenges is to ban me.

G'day Cultsmasher.

You stated ...

"I can't let doomsday cultists run around unchallenged."

... and I believe that you can "... let doomsday cultists run around unchallenged" and also believe that you won't "... let doomsday cultists run around unchallenged".

Is it only a "political forum" where you have "challenged cultists", or do you also challenge religious cultists? :dunno:

novum

Staff member
Reaction score

Where did your mate Ugh go?

Exorcist

Reaction score
You're position that Man made Global Warming is caused by fossil fuels is illogical and complete (((Bollocks))).
When it comes to Scientific Argument you're as thick as two short planks.

cultsmasher

Reaction score
G'day Cultsmasher.

You stated ...

"I can't let doomsday cultists run around unchallenged."

... and I believe that you can "... let doomsday cultists run around unchallenged" and also believe that you won't "... let doomsday cultists run around unchallenged".

Is it only a "political forum" where you have "challenged cultists", or do you also challenge religious cultists? :dunno:

You can let doomsday cultists run around unchallenged. But when that doomsday includes you, it is a bad idea. Also, I have been banned from about every Atheist forum out there. Atheists don't like being told that they are still cultists. And why.

cultsmasher

Reaction score
Where did your mate Ugh go?

Probably off worshiping god and playing video games. That seems to be the only thing that concerns him. Also, while you're here, why did you basically reboot this forum. I see you still can't post a picture directly. But have to do so through a URL. So what you did was no improvement. Also, they did something similar at a forum called "talk rational." They basically destroyed it. Most of their members went away. And with this place basically being a ghost town to begin with, things don't look good for you.

cultsmasher

Reaction score
You're position that Man made Global Warming is caused by fossil fuels is illogical and complete (((Bollocks))).
When it comes to Scientific Argument you're as thick as two short planks.

Are you stupid or evil. Take your pick. Scientific evidence rolls off you like water off a duck's back.

novum

Staff member
Reaction score
Probably off worshiping god and playing video games. That seems to be the only thing that concerns him. Also, while you're here, why did you basically reboot this forum. I see you still can't post a picture directly. But have to do so through a URL. So what you did was no improvement. Also, they did something similar at a forum called "talk rational." They basically destroyed it. Most of their members went away. And with this place basically being a ghost town to begin with, things don't look good for you.

The old platform is clunky and outdated, and crap on phones and other smaller devices.

I dont do this just for me, its to give people a place to write without being overly censored, which is how most other places are these days. In the bigger picture its in the hopes that more people wake the fk up.

cultsmasher

Reaction score
The old platform is clunky and outdated, and crap on phones and other smaller devices.

I dont do this just for me, its to give people a place to write without being overly censored, which is how most other places are these days. In the bigger picture its in the hopes that more people wake the fk up.

Well you can't blame me. I've tried repeatedly to get people at other forums to come here and debate me with a greater measure of freedom. But most people don't want freedom. They choose fantasy over reality.

novum

Staff member
Reaction score
I've tried repeatedly to get people at other forums to come here and debate me with a greater measure of freedom. But most people don't want freedom. They choose fantasy over reality.

True.

Exorcist

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Cultsmasher photographed at his last Science Lesson...........

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's a probably a Cultsmasher....:roflha:

Last edited: