Winston Churchill: The Man who Created Israel.

Truthspoon

Active member
Joined
Apr 1, 2022
Messages
253
Reaction score
40
Points
28

https://www.truthspoon.com/2022/01/winston-churchill-history-of-man-who.html

Winston Churchill: the man who created Israel. From my new book.​



In an edition of Plain English dated the 3rd September 1921, a weekly review edited by Lord Alfred Douglas, who is known for his part in the downfall of Oscar Wilde, the following letter appeared:

"The Learned Elders have been in existence for a much longer period than they have perhaps suspected. My friend, Mr. L. D. van Valckert, of Amsterdam, has recently sent me a letter containing two extracts from the Synagogue at Mulheim. The volume in which they are contained was lost at some period during the Napoleonic Wars, and has recently come into Mr. van Valckert's possession. It is written in German, and contains extracts of letters sent and received by the authorities of the Mulheim Synagogue. The first entry he sends me is of a letter received:- 16th June, 1647. From O.C. (i.e. Oliver Cromwell), by Ebenezer Pratt. ‘In return for financial support will advocate admission of Jews to England: This however impossible while Charles living. Charles cannot be executed without trial, adequate grounds for which do not at present exist. Therefore advise that Charles be assassinated, but will have nothing to do with arrangements for procuring an assassin, though willing to help in his escape.’ In reply was dispatched the following:- 12th July, 1647. To O.C. by E. Pratt. ‘Will grant financial aid as soon as Charles removed and Jews admitted. Assassination too dangerous. Charles shall be given opportunity to escape: His recapture will make trial and execution possible. The support will be liberal, but useless to discuss terms until trial commences.’”

Conventional historians have dismissed the letters as fraudulent, in the same way they have dismissed the Protocols of Zion, but if the Protocols are fake then they must have been written by either a time-traveller or a soothsayer since despite having apparently been written at the very dawn of the 20th century they have so far completely predicted the unfolding events of the proceeding 120 years.

In 1655, six years after the execution of Charles I, Portuguese Jewish merchant and Kabbalist Mannasseh Bin Israel petitioned Oliver Cromwell for the return of the Jews to England years 365 years after their expulsion in 1290 for a series of recorded ritual murders against children.

The Portuguese merchant Antonio Fernandez Carvajal settled in London in about 1635 and, with the advent of Oliver Cromwell, became the first endenized English Jew and in 1656, under Cromwell’s protection, Jews were readmitted to England. Carvajal is described as the ‘founder of the modern Jewish community in Britain’ He too is buried behind Albert Stern House in the Old Velho Jewish cemetery of Mile End.

Carvajal had served Cromwell as a money lender and as a spy, providing information of Royalist activities in Holland. It seems clear from the diary of Member of Parliament for Westmorland, Thomas Burton dated February 4th 1657 that there was a definitive quid-pro-quo between Cromwell and the Jews who had funded him and provided him with intelligence:

“The Jews, those able and general intelligencers whose intercourse with the Continent Cromwell had before turned to profitable account, he now conciliated by a seasonable benefaction to their principal agent [Carvajal] resident in England.”

Carvajal brought into the country silver amounting the sum of £100,000 per annum. No doubt it was with such Jewish money that the English Revolution had been financed and the New Model Army of the Parliamentarian had been funded.

Similarly, James II was deposed by the Dutch William of Orange with the help of 2 million guilders from Jewish banker Francisco Lopes Suasso who also arranged transportation for Swedish and Pomeranian mercenaries to assist William in conquering England and deposing its rightful king.

Although attempts had been made to readmit the Jews fully to England there had been resistance amongst the population and it was only with the ascent to power of William of Orange that the Jews fully enjoyed all the privileges, rights and opportunities which citizenship would allow. The Jewish Naturalisation act of 1753 was a reward for the loyalty, assistance and funding of the Jews in combatting the Jacobite rebellion; so we can see that at every single major turning point in English history, Jews have been involved as financiers, advisers and secret agents, always steering the destiny of the Kingdom to suit their long-term goal. The problem is that few had any suspicion that the Jews had any long-term goals or if they did then they had been fed a delusion that their long-term goals could coincide with the best interests of the Christian world. Cromwell like Swedenborg seems to have believed that helping the Jews would usher in a new Christian messianic age and may have believed that bringing the Jews to England would aid in their conversion to Christianity, at which point Christ would apparently return to Earth. It was believed that this would happen in the year 1666 and was nurtured by Manneseh Ben Israel in his letter to Cromwell and the Rump Parliament as a reason to readmit the Jews:

"[T]he opinions of many Christians and mine do concur herein, that we both believe that the restoring time of our Nation into their native country is very near at hand."

It would seem that a myth and mania had been created and dispersed throughout the Puritan movement in order to serve an unsuspected secondary agenda. In a sense the UFO and aliens mania is just a modern version of this kind of cultural manipulation which ultimately once it has served its concealed purpose to benefit the originators and manipulating agents, will be cast off and merely remembered as a historical curiosity, perhaps a hundred years from now, once the UFO agenda has served its purpose it will be seen as just another folly of history, pursued by the gullible and naïve, under the powerful delusion of wishful thinking and carefully released disinformation designed to nourish and strengthen those delusions.

The Jews ultimately betrayed Cromwell and his revolution by funding the restoration of the Stuart dynasty with Charles II who was backed by Jewish benefactors Andrea Mendes da Costa, Antonio Mendes and Augustine Coronel-Chacon. The populace rejoiced at the restoration of monarchy and the end of the dour and joyless puritans, little suspecting that everything that had transpired had been a stratagem of the Jews to ensure their return and ultimately, financial and political domination of England and beyond.

Their return to England marks the turning point in the fortunes of the Jews, prior to this they had been repeatedly expulsed and rejected from manipulating the machinery of the state. Sir John Clapham was invited to write The Bank of England: a History, at the invitation of the bank to celebrate its 250th anniversary. He noticed that there seemed to be a large number of Spanish and Portuguese Jews among the bank’s owners in its earliest years. He noted that the foundation of the bank of Amsterdam also had a disproportionate number of Jews amongst the bank’s owners and stock holders.

These Jews had been largely ancestrally settled in Spain until the expulsion of 1492, when they had moved on to Portugal but by the middle of the 16th Century Portugal too had started to root out the corrupting Jewish element which had hidden itself as false converts to Christianity. The majority of Jews thus fled Portugal and relocated to Holland and it is likely that Holland’s rise to importance as global banking and trading hub was a result of Jewish activity.

Among the owners of Bank of England stock was one Solomon de Medina, the first Jew to be knighted and who had come to England with William of Orange as army contractor to William III. He too possessed an extensive intelligence network which was much better than the government’s. John Churchill, ancestor of Winston Churchill was said to be much in debt to Solomon’s intelligence network for his victories against the French King Louis XIV and his extensive campaigns in Europe, in addition to receiving funding for his campaigns and provisions for his troops from him. Like the Cromwell’s family ongoing relationship with international merchants and bankers the Churchill family, culminating of course in the life of Winston Churchill, effectively became servants of internationalist Zionist interests to the detriment of European and British interests.

The result of what historian David Irving calls ‘Churchill’s War’ was the loss of the British empire, and the destruction of Europe and massive loss of life and the creation of the state of Israel. Hitler had sued for peace and promised he was committed to the continuance of the British Empire and would use his armies to defend it provided he would be given a free-hand in the East to deal with the international threat of Communism, but the war had been arranged by the very forces behind the creation of Communism and the timeline of revolution, the murder of Christian monarchs, the destruction of the Christian religion and the massacres of large numbers of Christian people under one pretext or the other.

 

Truthspoon

Active member
Joined
Apr 1, 2022
Messages
253
Reaction score
40
Points
28

William D Rubinstein in an article for the Jewish Historical Society of England describes Churchill as:

“..among the best friends the Jews ever had as a British political leader..” which is high praise since the bar of British leaders historically serving Jewish interests is pretty high indeed. He is further described as: “an absolutely consistent supporter of the Jews and of Zionism throughout his lengthy career.” Churchill’s father Lord Randolph Churchill was friends with the Rothschild banking dynasty and his son Winston was friends with James and Dorothy de Rothschild.

In his book Churchill and the Jews, Martin Gilbert quotes a popular clubland jibe of the time that Randolph Churchill only had Jewish friends and goes on to portray how closely intertwined the Churchill and Rothschild families had become: the young Churchill being classmates with the young Nathaniel Rothschild at Harrow school and it seemed that throughout his early life the Rothschild families were to be relied upon to help Winston and he wrote in a letter to his mother how he wished to work as a newspaper war-correspondent: ‘Lord Rothschild would be the person to arrange this for me’. His finances were also managed and investments made for him by another Jew, Sir Ernest Cassel at no charge. Throughout his early life Cassel continually made gifts to Churchill of money, shares and even a library for his London flat. It is clear from this relationship that Churchill even at this early stage in is life was a kept-man and totally dependent on Jews for his career and finances.

At 27 Churchill became MP for North West Manchester where he represented a constituency with a majority of Jews and campaigned vociferously and wrote a letter against a bill to prevent Jewish exiles coming from Tsarist Russia. The Sun newspaper at the time alleged that Churchill had been specifically instructed by his friend Lord Rothschild to write the letter. Major Williams Evans-Gordon, one of the Grand Committee members on the creation of the bill stated that Churchill: “was faithfully carrying out the instructions he had received for the party for which he was acting.”

Despite having a habit of losing elections, and moving from the Conservative to Liberal party and later, back again, in order to fuel his ambitions, Churchill found himself being shuffled into a safe Liberal seat and in 1910 was made home-secretary. There is something of the hidden hand moving the Winston Churchill chess-piece into ever higher positions of power despite having no qualifications or apparent aptitude for any of the roles except, and solely perhaps, his adoration and defence of the Jewish people along with his friendship with the Rothschilds.

Churchill’s conveniently positioned hand seemed to be present at every stage in the growing effort to establish a Jewish homeland in the Middle-East. For instance, he ensured that the arch-Zionist Theodor Herzl’s son Hans was naturalised a British citizen at the start of World War 1; Churchill had also signed the naturalisation papers of Chaim Weizmann, a Jewish chemist who was instrumental in the creation of the state of Israel by creating new techniques of agriculture and went on to become the first president of Israel and according to conventional history, it was he who convinced the United States to recognise the state of Israel. It is far more likely that this is just historical embroidery to add to his image since we can surmise that by this time, after world revolutions and two deliberately engineered world wars the creation of Israel was already a foregone conclusion, it only needed the tireless activity of bought and paid for agents like Churchill to make it happen.

Lenin was almost the only leader of the central committee to not be of explicitly Jewish origin although declassified KGB files revealed that Lenin’s maternal grandfather was Jewish. Martin Gilbert does not shy away from the prominent part the Jews had played in the rise of Bolshevism and the Russian Revolution and quotes Churchill stating ‘Bolshevism is a Jewish movement’ and Gilbert writes “he knew the significant part individual Jews had played in establishing and maintain the Bolshevik regime.” Churchill also wrote in a 1920 article for British newspaper The Illustrated Sunday Herald entitled: Zionism versus Bolshevism, a Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People, that Jews held a prominent role in the Soviet machinery and listed the Jews who held real power and the names of those non-Jews whom they presided over and that the ‘prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combatting Counter-Revolution (the CHEKA) has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases, by Jewesses.’ Although Felix Dzerkinsky, the head of the CHEKA and one of the architects of the Red Terror, was only half Jewish through his father, although like so many of the primary Soviets like Stalin, his wife Zofia was Jewish.

Churchill also noted that Jewish businesses and places of worship had been exempted from the fury the Bolsheviks had meted out to Christian Russians and noted that there was a danger that people may begin to associate Jews with the crimes of Bolshevism. Churchill was strongly under the impression that there were ‘good Jews and bad Jews’ and indeed, this was one of the subheadings of his article; he didn’t see, or chose not to see, that all of their activities were actually part of one continuous all-encompassing world agenda. Had this not been the case then perhaps the Soviet Union would not have been the first country to officially recognise the state of Israel.

In 1922 the Liberal Party lost the general election and Churchill lost his hitherto safe Liberal seat at Dundee and was reduced to scrabbling around trying to make himself relevant again and finding a way back into the House of Commons. At this time, he had acquired the well-earned reputation that during the war he had done the bidding of rich Jews for nefarious purposes. Lord Alfred Douglas accused Churchill of being involved in a scam to misrepresent the results of the Battle of Jutland in 1916 in order to drive down the stock market and purchase stock; Churchill then delivered a second message representing the outcome of the battle in much more positive terms, driving up the price of the stocks which had lately been driven down and purchased by Churchill’s Jewish conspirators and then sold for enormous profit.

Churchill was saved from total political eclipse by his Jewish owners when vice-president of the Board of Deputies of British Jews and chairman of British Shell, Robert Waley Cohen chose him to act as an intermediary with the government between the merger of two oil companies, one of which was owned by the British government (indeed it was Churchill who had ten years previously negotiated its purchase): the Anglo-Persian Oil Company.

No doubt everybody got kickbacks and was happy and Churchill found himself back in favour and after losing yet another election, was gifted the safe Conservative seat of Epping and was promptly made Chancellor of the Exchequer. One can now understand what might have qualified Winston Churchill, and perhaps any Chancellor of the Exchequer of the United Kingdom, to this high-office: a close and intimate friendship with the Rothschilds. Former Chancellor George Osborne had a close friendship with Nat Rothschild, so too did Peter Mendelsohn, the Minister without portfolio under Tony Blair’s Labour administration who, like Churchill with his repeated failures and scandals, was somehow always placed back on the politics chessboard despite being universally unpopular and even suspected of some of the worst possible crimes against children.

There was a period during the first term of Blair’s New Labour government during which there was said to have been a paedophile minister in the Blair government but all subsequent reporting had been hit with a government D notice making it a matter of national security that the story be squashed. Incidentally Mendelsohn was also close friends with disgraced Jewish paedophile and blackmailer Jeffrey Epstein.

Norman Lamont before becoming Chancellor under John Major’s Conservative premiership had worked for NM Rothschild bank in London and became director of Rothschild Asset Management. It seems clear to me that the role of Chancellor of Exchequer is to serve as a medium between the Rothschilds and the British government and to ensure that Jewish money continues to flow into the Bank of England. Prior to this, and the earliest Chancellor I remember from my lifetime was Nigel Lawson, himself born to a wealthy Jewish family heavily involved in world finance with his father the owner of a London commodity trading firm and his mother from a family of stockbrokers. Perhaps this might be the easiest way to convince people of the Jewish domination of the British economy, have them spend a cursory couple of minutes researching the background and career of the average British Chancellor of the Exchequer.

It was Mayer Amschel Rothschild who in 1815 said:

“Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!” because of course he knew that if he had control of the nation’s money supply he could use this power to dictate its laws since the threat of removing the money supply from a country would lead to a complete social and economic breakdown and who knows what kind of promises and favours and agendas are even now being secretly followed in order to ensure that the Jewish bankers continue to supply the countries with the sustenance they need to effectively maintain social continuity and not lapse into chaos and anarchy.

Prime-ministers must effectively appeal to the Chancellor to approve their spending plans, and although Chancellors do tend to be financially wealthy themselves, it is not their money which they are spending, it is money which must be approved by the Bank of England which means we return to the realm of mysterious and unknown stockholders, if we recall, many of whom were Jewish at the time of the Bank’s creation.

This relationship was exposed in an investigation into David Cameron potentially illegally lobbying current Chancellor Rishi Sunak to provide loans to bail-out a failing investment company Greensill Capital which Cameron worked for as an ‘advisor’.

The text message revealed the workings of the UK economy and how indeed the Chancellor of the Exchequer is an agent for the Bank of England and presumably can only make spending and loan requests to them for approval:

Mr Sunak’s second reply to David Cameron dated 23 April:

"Hi David, apologies for the delay. I think the proposals in the end did require a change to the Market Notice but I have pushed the team to explore an alternative with the Bank that might work. No guarantees, but the Bank are currently looking at it and Charles should be in touch. Best, Rishi."

In 1929 the Conservatives lost the election to Labour and Churchill was out on his ear again but he devoted the next three months to a propaganda tour of America and Canada trying to drum up support for a Jewish national home in Palestine, through speeches, lunch engagements, newspaper and magazine articles.

Churchill worked tirelessly for the creation of the state of Israel and appealed to the House of Commons to reverse a decision by the House of Lords not to pursue the Balfour declaration as a matter of government policy: the Balfour Declaration had been enshrined in a white paper which Churchill himself had drawn up and submitted to the League of Nations. Martin Gilbert summarises the importance of Churchill’s central role in the creation of the state of Israel:

“With Churchill’s active and persistent support, the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine had become a reality.”

David Irving reveals further details of Churchill's financing by the Czechs, as well as the facts of Churchill's financial rescue by a wealthy banker of Austro-Jewish origins: Sir Henry Strakosch, who, in Irving's words, emerged ‘out of the woodwork of the City of London, that great pure international financial institution.’ When Churchill was bankrupted overnight in the American stock market crash of 1937-1938, it was Strakosch (who was instrumental in setting up the central banks of South Africa and India), who bought up all Churchill's debts. When Strakosch died in 1943, the details of his will, published in the London Times, included a bequest of £20,000 to the then Prime Minister, eliminating the entire debt.
 

Truthspoon

Active member
Joined
Apr 1, 2022
Messages
253
Reaction score
40
Points
28
Hi Connect Dots..... I am wary of getting side-tracked and this becoming 'about me'.....but it's a long story.....I will start another thread at another time on the subject... not that I particularly feel the need to... as that will only fuel certain people's accusations that I am ego driven and all that kind of crap you get when you have a story to tell......when I start to tell my story I have historically had scoffers, Freemasons and the frankly jealous, wading in and having a go at me.....
 

Time for Unity

Bronze member
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
1,345
Reaction score
24
Points
38
Location
U.S.
Hi Connect Dots..... I am wary of getting side-tracked and this becoming 'about me'.....but it's a long story.....I will start another thread at another time on the subject... not that I particularly feel the need to... as that will only fuel certain people's accusations that I am ego driven and all that kind of crap you get when you have a story to tell......when I start to tell my story I have historically had scoffers, Freemasons and the frankly jealous, wading in and having a go at me.....

I think I'm very interested in what you have to say, but the problem is I know nothing about you. I recognize your user ID from the old forum, but I never learned anything about you there.

I am passionate about what's going on in the world because my conscience won't let me just go along to get along or to rely on others to do something about the tyranny we're living in. Unfortunately, I lack insider knowledge; all I know how to do is pay attention to people who are genuine whistleblowers in my opinion and then try to "spread the word."

My own family rejects the word I'm trying to spread, so the only place I can express myself on is forums like this one.

I can't take you seriously like I do Alex Jones because usually I need a video of the person so that I can use my intuition to assess credibility.

Are you on video?
 

Time for Unity

Bronze member
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
1,345
Reaction score
24
Points
38
Location
U.S.

Truthspoon

Active member
Joined
Apr 1, 2022
Messages
253
Reaction score
40
Points
28
It would be very helpful if you would put something on your "About" page on YouTube.

Thankyou...... I'm not really into making videos....they take a long time and distract me from my main writing goals....though I suppose I will have to get organised and make some new videos soon.

I will start a new Youtube channel and jettison the name Truthspoon because I've had that account so long, even back when we had free speech on Youtube and I must have left so many spicy comments that now basically any comment I make now is invisible...I suspect the same is more or less true of my videos....
 

Time for Unity

Bronze member
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
1,345
Reaction score
24
Points
38
Location
U.S.
Thankyou...... I'm not really into making videos....they take a long time and distract me from my main writing goals....though I suppose I will have to get organised and make some new videos soon.

I will start a new Youtube channel and jettison the name Truthspoon because I've had that account so long, even back when we had free speech on Youtube and I must have left so many spicy comments that now basically any comment I make now is invisible...I suspect the same is more or less true of my videos....
 

Time for Unity

Bronze member
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
1,345
Reaction score
24
Points
38
Location
U.S.
Thankyou...... I'm not really into making videos....they take a long time and distract me from my main writing goals....though I suppose I will have to get organised and make some new videos soon.

I will start a new Youtube channel and jettison the name Truthspoon because I've had that account so long, even back when we had free speech on Youtube and I must have left so many spicy comments that now basically any comment I make now is invisible...I suspect the same is more or less true of my videos....
You've linked us to your existing YouTube channel. It's still up. What I was suggesting is that you type something about who you are on that channel "About" page.

That would be a simple way of answering my question about how you got your "insider" information.
 

Truthspoon

Active member
Joined
Apr 1, 2022
Messages
253
Reaction score
40
Points
28
Thankyou...... I'm not really into making videos....they take a long time and distract me from my main writing goals....though I suppose I will have to get organised and make some new videos soon.

I will start a new Youtube channel and jettison the name Truthspoon because I've had that account so long, even back when we had free speech on Youtube and I must have left so many spicy comments that now basically any comment I make no is invisible...I suspect the same is true of my videos....
You've linked us to your existing YouTube channel. It's still up. What I was suggesting is that you type something about who you are on that channel "About" page.

That would be a simple way of answering my question about how you got your "insider" information.

Thanks for the advice....but I explained I'm about to jettison the channel. I've told my story a dozen times but just get people saying I'm a fraud or I'm bullshitting.


You can read through these articles. I told you it was a long story.... I might consider condensing them down to one article which outlines all the main points....but right now I'm baking bread so it will have to wait.

https://www.truthspoon.com/2015/06/meeting-hidden-hand.html

https://www.truthspoon.com/2015/12/another-escape-from-illuminati-and-more.html

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/the-cain-transformation-part-1_30.html

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/the-cain-transformation-part-1_22.html

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/the-cain-transformation-part-3_22.html

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/the-cain-transformation-part-4.html

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/the-cain-transformation-part-5_22.html
 
Last edited:

Time for Unity

Bronze member
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
1,345
Reaction score
24
Points
38
Location
U.S.
Thanks for the advice....but I explained I'm about to jettison the channel. I've told my story a dozen times but just get people saying I'm a fraud or I'm bullshitting. If you're genuinely interested you could take the time to find my story on my blog..... but like I said, not really interested in getting sidetracked at the moment.

Any thoughts about the article I posted?

You know, I need a link to your blog page that gives me a clue as to what your life experience is that makes you different from ordinary citizens of planet Earth.

I understand that it's frustrating to be called a fraud, etc. I'm sure it's very frustrating.

I don't do that to people. If I really think they're a fraud, I simply walk away.

Your writing appears intelligent, but how do I know you're not just copy-pasting?

Please post a link to the part of your blog that's relevant to my inquiry. Otherwise, I don't have any more time for this.
 

Time for Unity

Bronze member
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
1,345
Reaction score
24
Points
38
Location
U.S.
Yep. Just done it. See above. But it'll be reading for you for most of the evening I would have thought.
Okay thanks for that but really I need, if I'm going to take you seriously, a one page summary of your work and/or life experience, because my already trusted sources take up most of my research time.

I'm glad you posted the links, though. Maybe I'll wade through them eventually! :-)
 

Firestarter

Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2022
Messages
65
Reaction score
24
Points
8
Trusting Alex Jones, "because" he is in videos, is comparable to trusting the Young Turk Network "because" they make videos, or Tucker Carlson or the brothers Cuomo because they appear on TV....


I've previously posted about Cromwell, and the several wars (revolutions) in 17th century Britain, in collaboration with Prince Arthur (who posts under that name on Davidicke.com).
I'm not so sure whether to post this, as I'm having doubt about my conclusions. In my review I thought that Cromwell was one of the "good" guys and was murdered for it (but like I said I'm not so sure anymore).


Israel couldn't have been founded without the destruction of the Ottoman Empire by the "Young Turk" freemasons.
The Russian Zionist leader Vladimir Jabotinsky arrived in Turkey shortly after the Young Turks seized power, to become editor of the paper “The Young Turk”. The paper was owned by a member of the Turkish cabinet, but funded by the Russian Zionist federation, and managed by B'nai B'rith.
The editorial policy of the paper was dictated by the Dutch Jacob Kann - personal banker to the Dutch Queen Wilhelmina and Prince Hendrik.


A lot has been written about the 1917 Balfour declaration that suggests that Israel was founded by the UK government.
For some reason the similar role (to Rothschild) played by the personal banker to the Dutch Queen Wilhelmina and Prince Hendrik, Jacob Kann, 12 years earlier is relatively unknown.

On 3 May 1905, Jacob Kann started the foundation of the city Tel Aviv. Kann instructed David Levontin, director of the Anglo-Palestine Company, to buy land in Jaffa for 120,000 guilders.
Image
Even though the Ottoman Empire prohibited foreign Jews to acquire land in Palestine, this was bought in 1907, north of Jaffa, where later the first part of Tel Aviv would be built. The funds for the acquisition came from the Joodsch Nationaal Fonds (Jewish National Fund) that had been founded by Kann in 1902.

In 1910, Kann founded the "Joodsche tuinbouw-, veeteelt- en zuivelbereidingsvereeniging" to educate Jewish emigrants to Palestine.
From 1923 to 1927, Kann was the Dutch consul in Jerusalem.
He died in 1944 in a concentration camp (to silence him, as he knew too much?): https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=69972#p69972
 
Top