All Things Canada

annabelle

Reaction score

🔴LIVE - OTTAWA - EARLY MORNING WALK - FREEDOM CONVOY DAY 19

roastie

Reaction score

Emergencies Act Proclamation

Hardly a mention from the (((world media))) how Orwellian this is, nor from complicit ZOG Governments.

To enforce this Act against peaceful working class truckers and their families who are against Covid vaccine mandates
is something people should never, ever forget nor forgive. One day in my lifetime I hope to see these bastards stand
trial for treason against their people.

annabelle

Reaction score
^^ I agree with you.

Honourable Brian Peckford on Government Intimidation

Honourable Brian Peckford on the Canadian Charter of Rights

I can't say that I like Jordan Peterson, nor do I trust him, but I am interested in Mr. Peckford's lawsuit(s) against the federal government. There is 'official narrative' in here but I do think it worth a listen as per the subversion/corruption of the Canadian provincial and federal governments and the skewering of our human rights.

Quite something how the 'Prime Minister' and MP's during public sessions in the House of Commons are 'not allowed' to use inflammatory language against each other...... but ARE allowed to use the worst kinds of inflammatory language and lies against 'common' Canadian citizens, again and again with no speaker of the house interjecting that you are not to use inflammatory and deeply insulting language against members of the general public. That is acceptable of course.

Last edited:

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
G'day.

Someone should check the EMR levels because in Canberra they are up to 20 times the legal limit and police even deployed an LRAD at parliament house to use against the protestors. The video I was shown about the EMR readings was from Telegram, so something to be aware of for the Canadians protesting ... they are using military weaponry.

Edit:
Some videos at this youtube channel ...

... showing the LRAD and it being raised in parliament with police commissioner.

Last edited:

annabelle

Reaction score

CBC Fishing for Admissions - GiveSendGo Back Up - Freedom Convoy 2022

annabelle

Reaction score
G'day.

Someone should check the EMR levels because in Canberra they are up to 20 times the legal limit and police even deployed an LRAD at parliament house to use against the protestors. The video I was shown about the EMR readings was from Telegram, so something to be aware of for the Canadians protesting ... they are using military weaponry.

Edit:
Some videos at this youtube channel ...

... showing the LRAD and it being raised in parliament with police commissioner.

Thanks for the heads up on this. It is awful what's going on there. I hope this starts getting a lot more publicity around the world, and fast.

Last edited:

roastie

Reaction score
At every opportunity people need to talk about these people, not only in Canada but worldwide.

The World Economic Forum I'm certain has massive Rothschild backing, but the secrecry surrounding the Rothschilds
is absolute

Chrystia Freeland Another WEF Member

csm_MIC_0049_8e34ad0314.jpg

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score

Ottawa Police: We're Sick Of You Protesters​

:shemused::shemused::shemused::shemused:

G'day.

Putting "GESTAPO" on the podium is a classic. :thumbup:

Hearing the police whinge and whine about having enough of people protesting is golden. It shows exactly how much this convoy is having an effect. If you actually listen to what the uniformed clown is actually stating;

"We are tired of what is occurring there. We are sick of what is happening in our streets."

"... our streets."

Who's "streets"?

Do the Canadian police own the "streets"?

While ever the Canadian people support the Convoy and continue to gather on the "streets" that they paid for the police will be unable to enforce jack shit because they do not have enough personnel and holding facilities to arrest and process everyone.

Also, if everyone arrested or fined for whatever reason contests it in court, then the court system will be unable to deal with the matters in a timely fashion and it will overburden the court system to the point of it being useless and it will be YEARS having to sort through each and every case.

annabelle

Reaction score

TRUCKER SAYS WE'RE IN A MOVIE AND IT'S ALMOST AT THE END

The end is the beginning...

annabelle

Reaction score
Salty Hobo:
The Canadian government hired hacker(s), the hacker(s) retrieved the list of donors, the government gave the list to the banks, and the banks froze and stole their assets. This is a criminal act.

Clayton:
Also, our state media has been contacting donors asking if they regret donating or continue to support the truckers (and have been doxxing donators to put their lives at risk).

annabelle

Reaction score
Rebel News reporter Alexa Lavoie (who Trudeau has a vendetta against) was clubbed and shot at point blank range with a tear gas canister.

annabelle

Reaction score

Denied Ability (in Parliament) to Discuss Orders Of Klaus Schwab..WTF

annabelle

Reaction score

DICTATOR POLICE THREATEN THEN LEAVE

If you push people to the point where they have nothing to lose, they will respond like they have nothing to lose.

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score

Canadian Police Assault Veteran Who Served in Afghanistan​

The veteran also talks about what occurred after the arrest, that they were taken away from the area and released. I have seen some videos about this happening and the people stated that they were driven to an area up to 20 minutes away from the protest.

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
G'day Roastie.

I watched a MSM video on youtube that showed 'police' in the same uniforms and with the same weaponry doing another breach on a campervan. After the door was broken the video footage switched to elsewhere in the protest while the reporter continued discussing what they were doing, then it came back to live footage after the entry into the campervan. Obviously the MSM didn't want to show what they were actually doing. I will have a look later to see if I can find the video again and post it.

If you look closely at the video Annabelle posted of the Rebel News woman being shot with a tear gas canister, you can see what appears to be a gun in the snow and a police officer bend over and pick it up. Check the video in post #74 to see it.

Edit:- Found it .....

Tactical units breach ‘Freedom Convoy’ motorhome | Ottawa protests​

Edit 2:- In the video from post #74, at the 28 second mark, it appears to be a taser on the snow and another a couple of seconds later to the left from the first one. I hadn't paused it to look closely previously and upon a closer look I'd go with a taser and not a hand gun, though I could be wrong in that assessment.

Last edited:

annabelle

Reaction score
Jesse Rochon:
He (the cafe owner in video) was 4 months behind in rent and was almost gunna go under due to Covid regulations. He received so much business from the truckers, he caught up on his rent and also made some nice profit. The truckers, bless their souls, were even seen mopping the floors and helping him keep the store nice and clean. These pigs are acting like he broke the law. He’s facing potential charges of aiding and abetting terrorists (being nice to the truckers by opening his store to them and trying to stay afloat).
unquote

Police Intimidation @ Ottawa Cafe "Don't Open The Door!" Kyle Cardinal Feb.20 2022 #irnieracingNews

Man in video says 'wait until Tuesday' because that is supposed to be when the public will know what the result will be of the Canadian parliament and senate vote on whether or not they agree to fully implement the unconstitutional, Charter of Rights and Freedoms smashing 'Emergencies Act' that Trudeau invoked on February 14th.

The Emergencies Act (Martial Law) is in effect NOW but not yet fully (though they are acting as if it is fully in effect, smashing people's rights all over the place), and is only temporary until the vote.

Trudeau's excuses for invoking the Act do not stand up anywhere near to the criteria that is supposed to be met (excuses which are outright lies and propaganda spewed out of the mouth of Trudeau and WEF Liberal Party members) according to the Charters of Rights and Freedoms.

The Canadian Civil Liberties Association and the Canadian Constitution Foundation are suing the Canadian federal government for invoking the Act under false pretenses that do not stand up anywhere close to legally according to the Constitution and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

The CPC (the Canadian Conservative Party of Canada that is the official opposition) is going to be voting against the continued use of the Emergencies Act, the Bloc Quebecois (the federal Party that only really cares about Quebec and not the rest of Canada) is supposed to be voting against the EA, the NDP (the New Democratic Party which is in bed with the Liberal Party and who's leader is tied to the WEF) have stated that they will be voting FOR the Emergencies Act. Trudeau's Liberal WEF Party will obviously be voting FOR the Emergencies Act.

The combined number of parlimentary votes of the WEF Liberal Party and the WEF NDP for the Emergencies Act will be enough to get it passed by parliament.

The only real hope is with the Senate, which is supposed to be 'independent' but Trudeau has hand picked many of them.

If the Emergencies Act does go through 'fully' and is 'officially' approved, which we are supposed to know on Tuesday, then it will be in effect for 30 days. In 30 days they will 'review' it and decide whether or not to extend it. They can keep on extending it.

Considering what THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE the last few days under this still temporary and not yet fully sanctioned Martial Law, one can only imagine what they will do if it is officially approved.

The Great Reset full blown.

Even if it is not approved, Canadian WEF politicians/alumni are taking steps now to permanently legislate new Martial Law powers under the expanded Finance Terrorism Act, ie.. giving themselves permanent ability to freeze bank accounts without a court order or due process, to cancel credit cards, to steal and sell private property etc... while the banks and government are not allowed to be sued.

They are already creating a run on the banks as many in Canada and internationally no longer trust the banks in Canada to not confiscate their money on a whim.

This is also part of the WEF agenda, to bankrupt the banks to take it to the next stage.

NONE of these politicians are to be trusted, no matter what main political party they are from as they have ALL gone along with the false and atrocious COVID agenda for the last two years. The small few who did not were promptly kicked out (from the Conservative Party).

Parliament, both on the provincial level and federal level, has been completely subverted.

So many brave Canadians are not cowed by any of this though, they stand strong in the face of tyranny. It is not anywhere near over. The fight has only just begun.

Last edited: