Novak Djokovic

novum

Staff member
Reaction score
Novak Djokovic Could Return to U.S. for Miami Open Next Month

Novak Djokovic could soon return to action in the United States for the first time since his unvaccinated COVID status resulted in him being barred from the Australian Open.

The world No.1 of men's tennis' left Australia after a legal dispute about whether or not officials could ban him from the tournament, which was won by Rafael Nadal on Monday.

The 34-year-old Serb is set to return to the courts later this following confirmation of his participation at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, which starts on February 21.

Next month, could see his return to the States and Miami, where the Monaco-based star owns a $5 million luxury condo building.

Currently, unvaccinated non-citizens will be denied entry to the U.S, according to the national restrictions in place at time of publication.

CDC's website reads: "If you are a non-U.S. citizen, non-U.S. immigrant and not fully vaccinated, you will not be allowed to enter the United States. Only limited exceptions apply to the requirement to show proof of vaccination."

It is unclear whether Djokovic's case will fall within the exemption bracket, plus his botched attempt at acquiring an Australian exemption will likely increase the scrutiny his team is under when traveling.

roastie

Reaction score
I'm still unsure about "Novax"

After winning the Australian open the vaccine lover Rafa Nadal now holds the most grand slams in the modern era. 21 titles.

Before the Melbourne tournament, Novak, Nadal and Federer shared 20 titles each.

Federer is nearly 40, so he's out.

There are 4 grand slams each year, Melbourne, Paris, Wimbledon and New York.

Imo Novak will not be allowed to play in Pairs, unless he's vaxxed and Nadal has a good record on clay, boosting
his titles to a possible 22

I think this tennis malarkey may be theatre supporting the player who is vaxxed (Nadal) against the one he is not
(Novak). But it's not a fair playing field, if the unvaxxed player is not allowed to compete in a grand slam because of his vaccination status.

Someone posted an image of Novak being a freemason, but afaik this medal is one from the Serbian church and not Freemasonry. That said, I dont like the fact that his charitible foundation was linked to the World Economic Forum, nor that his wife posted a tweet saying she loved the art coming from Marina (spirit cooking) Abramovic!

novak8.jpg

novum

Staff member
Reaction score
All things to consider Roast yes. I keep an open mind and know it could be theatre. On the other hand perhaps they just used him to push their quackcc agenda and allowed him into Australia to phuck with him and create the circus that they did, in order to promote the quackccines and Australia’s border security among other things.

It might help keep tourists away though in the bigger picture when Australia opens its borders to tourists... but that might be what they want .. klaus and his commie pals don’t want us travelling.

novum

Staff member
Reaction score

roastie

Reaction score
.... aaaand there we have it... change of heart? ... or psyop complete?

Did he Novak listen to Jordan Peterson? JP "Take the damned vaccine man" One of the David Uck Moderators loves Jordan Peterson and the other one has just woken up about the Tommeh Robinson scam! I called out so many shills years ago and that's why I had to go!

Screaming Eagle said I was not to be trusted twice publicly on the Davd Icke fourm. Who is this person?

Who are these moderators promoting shills for money? Not just JP

Joran Peterson who is tired of the Jewish Question and appears on BBC Question Time, Channel Four and in the Times!

Hugo-Talks-Template-6.jpg

Last edited:

novum

Staff member
Reaction score
JP is entry level truthing.

He's ok to bring some normies over, but clearly he is in the system therefore has to play by the rules... which means the full picture about some things will never come out of his mouth.

As for djokovic I guess it wouldnt take much for someone in his position to get a doc to sign off... so whether he actually gets it or not is besides the point... the aussie authorities wanted to make a point, in order to convince more people to get jabbed, and seems they win again, because as long as he says he got it and supports it, well thats all they need.

Where these aussie WEF lackeys like Greg Hunt and Daniel Andrews may fail though in the bigger picture is this - They do think they can convince the rest of their elite pals to push the entire world as far as theyve pushed aussies... and that could be their downfall in the long run.

Because this has red pilled millions upon millions of normies outside of Australia. These aussie muppets could well eventually bring problem for the entire cabal because of their hubris.

The fact is Australia has a population of under 26 million. Thats only 0.3% of the world population.

Australians are an apathetic govt boot licking bunch for the most part, so enslaving them has been easy... but its already obvious that when they attempt to apply the same tricks elsewhere it seems at least 20 percent and up to 50 or 60 percent in many other nations say no.

Australia is now clown world where puppets like Scott Morrison talk of it being a great liberal democracy, while the rest of the world looks at it like 'fuck going to that place, its fucked' ... so I hope they keep convincing their elite pals everywhere to push others like theyve pushed aussies... because they might just overcook it elsewhere.

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score

Someone posted an image of Novak being a freemason, but afaik this medal is one from the Serbian church and not Freemasonry. That said, I dont like the fact that his charitible foundation was linked to the World Economic Forum, nor that his wife posted a tweet saying she loved the art coming from Marina (spirit cooking) Abramovic!

G'day Roastie.

Max Hiendel, a 33rd degree rosicrucion (Rosi Croix), wrote a book called Freemasonry and Catholicism, in which he claimed the priesthood were 'sons of Able' and the masons were 'sons of Cain'. You can find a free copy to download online, although if you really would like to read the passage I might consider finding the ebook on the external drive and pasting the passage here for you. ;) :D

To realise the connections between the two groups, simply recognise the symbolism that they both use ... for instance, the 'Maltese Cross', used by the 'Knights of Malta', the Roman Catholic Church and of course the 'Nazis'. Of course it is also used by the military around the world, which should tell you everything about them. :thumbup: