All Things Canada

WhiteKingWins

Reaction score
Let me just say I am fully aware there is a bigger battle , a bigger picture in all this. I am fully aware the notion of " freedom " is somewhat distorted and in the most cynical of terms , we are free to pay our taxes and vote for the next representative of the NWO.

However , amongst all this there are also the sparks of the human spirit that light the fires of hope and freedom.

And if anything , this world is made entirely of hopes and dreams , some of which come true , some of which are worth every moment of hardship that came before them.

Please listen to Julie , she was fired from her job for refusing the vaccine mandated by her employer. A smart woman with a message anybody , no matter how cynical , can surely stand behind.

annabelle

Reaction score

Coutts Alberta Freedom Convoy USA Border Blockade Life - Feb.3, 2022 Update #IrnieracingNews

Tow Truck Companies Refuse to Remove Convoy Trucks - Freedom Convoy 2022​

annabelle

Reaction score
GoFundMe has now stated that the Freedom Convoy, according to 'law enforcement', has now become an 'occupation' with reports of 'violence and unlawful activity'.

What a load of crap.

QUOTE:

To ensure GoFundMe remains a trusted platform, we work with local authorities to ensure we have a detailed, factual understanding of events taking place on the ground. Following a review of relevant facts and multiple discussions with local law enforcement and city officials, this fundraiser is now in violation of our Terms of Service (Term 8, which prohibits the promotion of violence and harassment) and has been removed from the platform.

Organizers provided a clear distribution plan for the initial $1M that was released earlier this week and confirmed funds would be used only for participants who traveled to Ottawa to participate in a peaceful protest. Given how this situation has evolved, no further funds will be directly distributed to the Freedom Convoy organizers — we will work with organizers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities chosen by the Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers and verified by GoFundMe.

UNQUOTE

The Truckers GETTR page says they will be launching a class action against GoFundMe.

Over $10,000,000 was raised thru GoFundMe for costs of the Freedom Convoy (before the GoFundMe for them was frozen) for food, lodging and fuel with any left over to go to veterans through an established organization, NOT for any other reason(s). There have been quite a number of truckers though paying their own way without going through GoFundMe.

Get your donations back, people, thru their refund request form (if you donated, go to the email you were sent with the updates from gofundme. Click on update. There is a notice that appears with a link to a refund request form. You can only request a refund until Feb 19. )
You can re-send donations via alternatives not subjected to political interference. GiveSendGo has raised $10,000 in ten minutes, the server is crashing because of the volume.

"Authorities" continue to poke the bear.....

Last edited:

WhiteKingWins

Reaction score
No worries

A new path to sending financial support is up

Givesendgo

Already over quarter of a million raised in less than a few hours

WhiteKingWins

Reaction score
Experts say between 200 - 300 horse back riders will cross into Coutts Friday Feb 4th.

Reports of more , larger slow roll convoys along major highways in Southern Alberta today and everyday until all mandates are lifted.

The honking will continue until freedom improves.

Oops , make that Saturday 5th Feb

Sometimes even the experts get it wrong

ink

Reaction score
Organizers provided a clear distribution plan for the initial $1M that was released earlier this week and confirmed funds would be used only for participants who traveled to Ottawa to participate in a peaceful protest. Given how this situation has evolved, no further funds will be directly distributed to the Freedom Convoy organizers — we will work with organizers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities chosen by the Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers and verified by GoFundMe.

UPDATE: GoFundMe to refund all Freedom Convoy 2022 donations (2/5/2022)

The update we issued earlier (below) enabled all donors to get a refund and outlined a plan to distribute remaining funds to verified charities selected by the Freedom Convoy organizers. However, due to donor feedback, we are simplifying the process. We will automatically refund all contributions directly — donors do not need to submit a request. You can expect to see your refund within 7–10 business days.

https://medium.com/gofundme-stories...e-freedom-convoy-2022-fundraiser-4ca7e9714e82

annabelle

Reaction score

Brian Denison - Freedom Convoy Ottawa | #IrnieracingNews

Ottawa Police Teams Up With Feds To Launch 'Surge' Against Freedom Truckers​

The Ottawa Police Service in Canada is teaming up with federal Canadian intelligence agencies to launch a “surge and contain strategy” against the Freedom Truckers currently occupying the capital city of Ottawa.

The truckers have brought joy back to Ottawa, playing a street pickup hockey game and even opening a free soup kitchen for the homeless and for patriots. But the Canadian establishment and leftist media are livid. In a hilarious development, the truckers are driving the leftists mad with their periodic patriotic protest honking (the periodic on cue honking stops every day at 6:00pm).

Now, the Ottawa police is on the prowl for supposed “hate crimes” and “noise violations.” Will the police “surge” counteract the truckers’ hold on the city? The joyous truckers are not going anywhere.

Here are the strategies that police are rolling out, according to the Ottawa Police Service statement: “Major deployment of police officers in the downtown neighbourhoods: There will be approximately 150 additional uniformed and non-uniformed officers dedicated to only patrolling and addressing unlawful and threatening conduct in the most impacted neighbourhoods including: Centretown, Sandy Hill, Lowertown and the ByWard Market. This includes working with City and NCR officials to prevent unlawful and unsafe use of public space by demonstrators.

Expand and harden perimeter of the demonstration red zone: The Ottawa Police Service and City of Ottawa will be utilizing concrete and heavy equipment barricades to create no-access roadways throughout the downtown core. The City of Ottawa will be releasing a map of impacted roads later today. Protestor vehicles will be directed to designated parking zones outside of the downtown core. Illegal parking by demonstrators will result in by-law enforcement, removal and impound. If necessary, interprovincial bridges, highway off ramps and/or roads will be closed.

Enhanced intelligence operations and investigations: National, provincial and local intelligence agencies have increased efforts to identify and target protestors who are funding/supporting/enabling (so-called) unlawful and harmful activity by protestors. Investigative evidence-gathering teams are collecting financial, digital, vehicle registration, driver identification, insurance status, and other related evidence that will be used in criminal prosecutions. Every unlawful act, including traffic violations, will be fully pursued regardless of origin.

People on the ground in Ottawa where the truckers and supporters are located have stated that the local on the ground police have been good in their interactions with them (so far), these 'new techniques' are coming from the higher-ups.

They can't tow them away as the tow companies have refused to cooperate, they can't call in the military (ridiculous option from the outset, especially for a peaceful and legal demonstration) as a military spokesperson has already stated the military refuse to be involved.

The truckers have their own plans, I'm sure, of possible responses in lieu of various scenarios involving unconstitutional and authoritarian 'heavy handedness'.

The 'higher ups' are managing to get more and more people on the side of the truckers.

There are thousands of truckers blocked off from entering the downtown core (I have heard approx. 30,000).

Last edited:

ink

Reaction score
On Trustpilot, GFM are getting a right kicking :chuckle: Some comments are funny .... and all seem to be 1 star to the point that Trustpilot have closed any more ratings while they ....

Alert

GoFundMe's profile page on Trustpilot has been temporarily suspended while we investigate an unusual increase in reviews related to recent media attention.

Although we understand you want to voice your opinion about things in the news and issues trending on social media, Trustpilot is a place for feedback based on genuine buying and service experiences

The page will be reinstated following our investigation, and any reviews that do not relate to a genuine experience will be removed.

Due to the significant influx of reviews we cannot guarantee that reviews provide a genuine representation of the business.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/gofundme.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sue
1 review
CA

Rated 1 out of 5 stars

An hour ago

I have given to many causes over the…

I have given to many causes over the years through gofundme… blindly believing the money would go to the intended cause. Now that they have clearly shown they are fraudsters, I will never use their platform again.

An hour ago

Going along with the governments…

Going along with the governments corruption! Freedom fighters in Ottawa fairly raised that money. You and the government took it away from them

An hour ago
Invited

Gfm has proven themselves to be…

Gfm has proven themselves to be manipulated and controlled by polical interference based on lies. They refuse to payout to a legitimate peaceful protest while happily funding illegal occupation in BC and left wing riotors like BLM. Never again.

An hour ago

political pawn

They have taken sides in a political issue and diverted money from the peaceful use that organizers and donors intended. They believe the political propaganda of the government, without independent research.

An hour ago

HONK HONK YOU THIEVES

An hour ago

Do not use!

Do NOT trust this company! Will never use or support go fund me again

An hour ago

Support the peaceful protest of Canadian Truckers!

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

An hour ago

They can't be trusted to get money…

They can't be trusted to get money where donators want it to go!

An hour ago

How can we trust them when they didn't…

How can we trust them when they didn't distribute to Freedom Convoy 2022?

An hour ago

thieves

My donation was to support the truckers and you ended the donation page saying lies about them not respecting your terms. You then say you will donate these donations to charities. You are thieves

An hour ago

I would rate them 0 if I could

I would rate them 0 if it was an option. They are bought at paid for by the liberal government and if they don't like your agenda they will steal all the funds you raise and give them to who knows. They say they will pick another charity. Never will they ever get any support or business from me.

An hour ago

Steal from truckers!!

Steal from truckers!!
Never will use this again,crypto currency will hopefully put “let’s GoFundMe” in the past

An hour ago
Invited

HONK HONK HONK HONK

An hour ago

Shame

Shame! You shouldn’t have done what you did more proof to where and who big businesses like you stand and it’s sure not with the people!

An hour ago

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK
HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK
HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK
HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK
HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK
HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK
HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

An hour ago

Scam business!

An hour ago

You should be ashamed!

An hour ago

Fund no one

Keeping peoples money that they wish to donate to someone else, not on.

An hour ago

I hope this action is the downfall of gofundme!

I didn't actually contribute to this specific cause as it's that time of year, I just don't have any to spare, that said I've used the service before over another battle with the Canadian Government, but will never again because of them quite obviously being in bed with the Feds.

An hour ago

You SUCK!

Bow to the government I'll never use your service again. Scamming thiefs. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score

A message for Ottawa Police Chief from a concerned Canadian (Herbert Hildebrandt)​

According to the above video, police will be investigated and prosecuted if they supply water or food to protestors, or help to distribute water and food.

ink

Reaction score
Florida AG slams GoFundMe for potentially illegal 'nonsense'

annabelle

Reaction score
A lot of positivity today in the downtown core in Ottawa (in the so-called 'red zone') amongst truckers and supporters, lots of smiles and now bouncy castles for the children to play in.

The negative is that the 'authorities' have banned jerrycans ie.. fuel.

New Development: Ottawa police are STEALING THE DIESEL from the backs of the pickup trucks and putting the diesel in the back of police vehicles.... they are going to try to freeze the truckers out by STEALING THEIR DIESEL FUEL. That is outright theft.

Some of these truckers have family with them, including children. So these bastards are willing to freeze the truckers out, as well as the loved ones who are with them.

The world is watching and there will be a backlash against this.

Last edited:

novum

Staff member
Reaction score
Trudeau's Master is not impressed

annabelle

Reaction score

Freedom Convoy ADDRESS TO THE NATION - Feb.6, 2022 "State of Emergency Update" | IrnieracingNews​

Freedom Convoy Preemptive SOS Press Conference Feb.7, 2022 | IrnieracingNews​

annabelle

Reaction score

ANOTHER COP LOSING FAITH IN CANADA 🇨🇦 POLICE​

American police officers message to Canadian 🇨🇦 police re: TRUCKER CONVOY​

Last edited:

annabelle

Reaction score

Tucker: Crumbling regimes always resort to this​

Mark Carney: : "Anyone sending money to the convoy should be in no doubt. You are funding sedition. Foreign funders of an insurrection interfered in our domestic affairs from the start.

Those who are still helping to extend this occupation must be identified and punished to the full force of the law."

Carney the Eco-Warrior Takes the Helm Again

When Mark Carney stepped down from the position of Governor of the Bank of Canada in 2013 to become the first non-British Governor of the Bank of England since the private central bank was created in 1694, it was made clearly known that this Oxford-trained Canadian technocrat had been vetted by some very high level powers.

After training for years as a Goldman Sachs investment banker where his activities helped fuel the bubble that nearly brought down the world economy in 2008, Carney was brought into the Governorship of the Bank of Canada to take on the role as the clean, conservative-minded Canadian central banker navigating through the chaos which his former employer helped create.

It was at this time that Carney became a member of the Rockefeller Foundation’s Group of 30, Foundation board member of the World Economic Forum and leading participant at Bilderberg and Davos events. While still Bank of Canada governor, Carney was handed the keys to the BIS’s Financial Stability Board (FSB) by fellow Goldman Sachs man Mario Draghi in 2011 where he managed global derivates regulation (aka: fuse of the international weapon of mass financial destruction now bursting at the seams).

(...)

The Great Reset Fraud

As I laid out in my recent paper The Great Reset Fraud, this program is little more than a cover for global depopulation and world government run by the same arsonists who have lit the world economy on fire in the first place.

(...)

The Carney/Freeland Great Reset Task Force

For the past several years, both Carney and Freeland have been laying the groundwork for a new system of measuring “value” aimed at reducing both national sovereignty and nations’ physical capabilities to sustain human life while simultaneously (and quite ironically) doing grave damage to the environment.

read more here: https://canadianpatriot.org/2020/09/11/the-carney-freeland-green-reset-shapes-canadas-new-normal/

Last edited: