The truth about Covid deaths

roastie

Reaction score
The overwhelmingly number of deaths attributed to "Covid" have been from people who had other health problems such as cancer, heart disease etc.

This piece of news which has been ignored by all MSM except for GB News which in my mind are possibly controlled opposition

IS FUCKING CRUCIAL

From January 2020 until the end of September 2021 (21 months) less than 4,000 people died under the age of 65 in England and Wales out of a population of over 56,000,000 people FROM covid alone.

There was a Freedom of Information request to the UK Office for National Statistics and the link below tells you the truth.

Without the FOI request we would be none the wiser.

I suggest this is playing out across the world. They way deaths are recorded changed in 2020. Ask questions of your own country.

14,000 people over the age of 65 died from Covid alone in 21 months.

In England and Wales over 500,000 people die each year.

John Hopkins says over 150,000 have died from Covid in the UK, but they don't let you know the majority of these people were elderly with other life threantening conditions.

Last edited:

cultsmasher

Reaction score
The overwhelmingly number of deaths attributed to "Covid" have been from people who had other health problems such as cancer, heart disease etc.

This piece of news which has been ignored by all MSM except for GB News which in my mind are possibly controlled opposition

IS FUCKING CRUCIAL

From January 2020 until the end of September 2021 (21 months) less than 4,000 people died under the age of 65 in England and Wales out of a population of over 56,000,000 people FROM covid alone.

There was a Freedom of Information request to the UK Office for National Statistics and the link below tells you the truth.

Without the FOI request we would be none the wiser.

I suggest this is playing out across the world. They way deaths are recorded changed in 2020. Ask questions of your own country.

14,000 people over the age of 65 died from Covid alone in 21 months.

In England and Wales over 500,000 people die each year.

John Hopkins says over 150,000 have died from Covid in the UK, but they don't let you know the majority of these people were elderly with other life threantening conditions.

You, truthspoon and wikkikid should have a stupidity contest. I wonder who would win. Do you think that having a preexisting condition makes people worthy of death? And of course, not all such people are the ones who die from it. They spoke of one woman on the news who caught the coronavirus and recovered. But died some time later on because it had damaged other organs. Then there are all those who suffer long terms effects from the virus.

Another thing is that being a new virus, nobody knows how having had it may effect you years later. For example, I wonder how long it took them to figure out that getting shingles later in life was from having had chicken pox in the past. As for coronavirus death tolls, maybe this website might interest you. Though it is an older one, you should get the picture.

www.npr.org › sections › coronavirus-live-updatesNew Study Estimates More Than 900,000 People Have Died Of ...

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
G'day Cultsmasher.

Would you please provide verifiable evidence of any isolated virus to prove the existence of any virus ever.

The Jesuit order, created during the Reformation, contributed a number of distinguished medical scientists. In the field of bacteriology it was the Jesuit Athanasius Kircher (1671) who first proposed that living beings enter and exist in the blood (a precursor of germ theory).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_health_care
-

Yet German Jesuit priest and scholar Athanasius Kircher may have observed such microorganisms prior to this. One of his books written in 1646 contains a chapter in Latin, which reads in translation "Concerning the wonderful structure of things in nature, investigated by Microscope", stating "who would believe that vinegar and milk abound with an innumerable multitude of worms." Kircher defined the invisible organisms found in decaying bodies, meat, milk, and secretions as "worms". His studies with the microscope led him to the belief, which he was possibly the first to hold, that disease and putrefaction (decay) were caused by the presence of invisible living bodies. In 1646, Kircher (or "Kirchner", as it is often spelled), wrote that "a number of things might be discovered in the blood of fever patients". When Rome was struck by the bubonic plague in 1656, Kircher investigated the blood of plague victims under the microscope. He noted the presence of "little worms" or "animalcules" in the blood and concluded that the disease was caused by microorganisms. He was the first to attribute infectious disease to a microscopic pathogen, inventing the germ theory of disease, which he outlined in his Scrutinium Physico-Medicum (Rome 1658).[22] Kircher's conclusion that disease was caused by microorganisms was correct, although it is likely that what he saw under the microscope were in fact red or white blood cells and not the plague agent itself. Kircher also proposed hygienic measures to prevent the spread of disease, such as isolation, quarantine, burning clothes worn by the infected and wearing facemasks to prevent the inhalation of germs. It was Kircher who first proposed that living beings enter and exist in the blood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germ_theory_of_disease

Covid Debunked By Biochemistry

cultsmasher

Reaction score
G'day Cultsmasher.

Would you please provide verifiable evidence of any isolated virus to prove the existence of any virus ever.

The Jesuit order, created during the Reformation, contributed a number of distinguished medical scientists. In the field of bacteriology it was the Jesuit Athanasius Kircher (1671) who first proposed that living beings enter and exist in the blood (a precursor of germ theory).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_health_care
-

Yet German Jesuit priest and scholar Athanasius Kircher may have observed such microorganisms prior to this. One of his books written in 1646 contains a chapter in Latin, which reads in translation "Concerning the wonderful structure of things in nature, investigated by Microscope", stating "who would believe that vinegar and milk abound with an innumerable multitude of worms." Kircher defined the invisible organisms found in decaying bodies, meat, milk, and secretions as "worms". His studies with the microscope led him to the belief, which he was possibly the first to hold, that disease and putrefaction (decay) were caused by the presence of invisible living bodies. In 1646, Kircher (or "Kirchner", as it is often spelled), wrote that "a number of things might be discovered in the blood of fever patients". When Rome was struck by the bubonic plague in 1656, Kircher investigated the blood of plague victims under the microscope. He noted the presence of "little worms" or "animalcules" in the blood and concluded that the disease was caused by microorganisms. He was the first to attribute infectious disease to a microscopic pathogen, inventing the germ theory of disease, which he outlined in his Scrutinium Physico-Medicum (Rome 1658).[22] Kircher's conclusion that disease was caused by microorganisms was correct, although it is likely that what he saw under the microscope were in fact red or white blood cells and not the plague agent itself. Kircher also proposed hygienic measures to prevent the spread of disease, such as isolation, quarantine, burning clothes worn by the infected and wearing facemasks to prevent the inhalation of germs. It was Kircher who first proposed that living beings enter and exist in the blood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germ_theory_of_disease

Covid Debunked By Biochemistry

Have you nothing better to do than to post wacko conspiracy theories?

Wikkiidd

Reaction score
The ashkenazi aka shill aka putz has to be IS R A EL bootlicker/bottom feeder material. McDonalds HAppy Meal & a diet COKE>

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
Have you nothing better to do than to post wacko conspiracy theories?

G'day Cultsmasher.

Thank you for the informative post that shows that you have no verifiable evidence of any isolated virus. :thumbup:

By all intent and purpose, you appear to have a diagnosis ...

dia = unknown
gnosis = knowledge

... an unknown knowledge of the origins of your 'faith' in a virus, as you are repeating the unproven propaganda of a Jesuit priest, Athanasius Kircher.

:wissl:

cultsmasher

Reaction score
G'day Cultsmasher.

Thank you for the informative post that shows that you have no verifiable evidence of any isolated virus. :thumbup:

By all intent and purpose, you appear to have a diagnosis ...

dia = unknown
gnosis = knowledge

... an unknown knowledge of the origins of your 'faith' in a virus, as you are repeating the unproven propaganda of a Jesuit priest, Athanasius Kircher.

:wissl:

What. Do I have to post actual pictures of various disease causing virus' to convince you? Also, how about this. Go someplace where they actually have live rabies virus' stored. Let them show some to you under a microscope. Once you're sure that they are what they say they are, if you hadn't already received a rabies vaccine, volunteer to have them injected into you. Would you do it? Not that it matters. Because nobody would do so. Because doing so would be certain death. It would be murder.

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
G'day Cultsmasher.

Another post with no verifiable evidence of any isolated virus. That appears to be a common theme.

Why do you have 'faith' in some invisible, imaginary 'virus' when it has never been shown to be true (never isolated)?

What other invisible, imaginary things do you have 'faith' in the existence of?

Demons, angels, pixies, sprites, goblins, elves, hobbits, dragons, Rumplestilskin, Thor, Odin, Zeus, Apollo, Athena, Prometheus, Dionysius, Osiris, Isis, Horus, Thoth, etc., etc.?

How about fourth-dimensional, shape-shifting, blood-drinking, human-sacrificing, reptilians (Ickeology)?

Of course, you are entitled to simply ignore common sense and logic by giving up your ability think and reason for yourself to those in positions of authority to do your thinking for you and have 'faith' that they have your best interests at heart.

roastie

Reaction score
You, truthspoon and wikkikid should have a stupidity contest. I wonder who would win. Do you think that having a preexisting condition makes people worthy of death? And of course, not all such people are the ones who die from it. They spoke of one woman on the news who caught the coronavirus and recovered. But died some time later on because it had damaged other organs. Then there are all those who suffer long terms effects from the virus.

Another thing is that being a new virus, nobody knows how having had it may effect you years later. For example, I wonder how long it took them to figure out that getting shingles later in life was from having had chicken pox in the past. As for coronavirus death tolls, maybe this website might interest you. Though it is an older one, you should get the picture.

www.npr.org › sections › coronavirus-live-updatesNew Study Estimates More Than 900,000 People Have Died Of ...

I suggest the stupidity contest is your cup of tea.

In the last two years where I live 22 people allegedly died from Covid out of a population of over 30,000 people. All of them had other medical problems and were over 80 years of age. Sad but true with influenza also or more so. That's less than one elderly person each month and yet we were locked up for two months, not being allowed out unless you had a dog and then only 50 metres from your home. I could go out to get provisions, but the police and even army were on the streets checking people. During some of that time there was a curfew after 8pm. For nearly two years I had to wear a mask inside shops etc and OUTDOORS TOO. Friends of mine have lost all
their savings because the couldn't work for months on end

My mother who is unvaccinated like me, tested positive for Covid in a care home at the beginning of April this year and was isolated.
Such cruelty for our elders, many who suffer mental health problems like my Mum She is 90 years old next year, has medical problems and been a smoker most of her adult life. According to scientists, Governments and the media it's about Covid control and fear and they would say my mother should be in ICU or dead. Not so. I took her out of that "care home".

She didn't have any Covid symptoms. The day Mum came home she enjoyed bangers and mash, drank half a glass of red wine and smoked a much longed for ciggie. Seven weeks later she is thriving, living with me again.:-).

Last edited:

cultsmasher

Reaction score
G'day Cultsmasher.

Another post with no verifiable evidence of any isolated virus. That appears to be a common theme.

Why do you have 'faith' in some invisible, imaginary 'virus' when it has never been shown to be true (never isolated)?

What other invisible, imaginary things do you have 'faith' in the existence of?

Demons, angels, pixies, sprites, goblins, elves, hobbits, dragons, Rumplestilskin, Thor, Odin, Zeus, Apollo, Athena, Prometheus, Dionysius, Osiris, Isis, Horus, Thoth, etc., etc.?

How about fourth-dimensional, shape-shifting, blood-drinking, human-sacrificing, reptilians (Ickeology)?

Of course, you are entitled to simply ignore common sense and logic by giving up your ability think and reason for yourself to those in positions of authority to do your thinking for you and have 'faith' that they have your best interests at heart.

What's next. You going to tell me that the Earth is hollow or that humans never went to the moon? Do me a favor. Never reply to me again.

cultsmasher

Reaction score
I suggest the stupidity contest is your cup of tea.

In the last two years where I live 22 people allegedly died from Covid out of a population of over 30,000 people. All of them had other medical problems and were over 80 years of age. Sad but true with influenza also or more so. That's less than one elderly person each month and yet we were locked up for two months, not being allowed out unless you had a dog and then only 50 metres from your home. I could go out to get provisions, but the police and even army were on the streets checking people. During some of that time there was a curfew after 8pm. For nearly two years I had to wear a mask inside shops etc and OUTDOORS TOO. Friends of mine have lost all
their savings because the couldn't work for months on end

My mother who is unvaccinated like me, tested positive for Covid in a care home at the beginning of April this year and was isolated.
Such cruelty for our elders, many who suffer mental health problems like my Mum She is 90 years old next year, has medical problems and been a smoker most of her adult life. According to scientists, Governments and the media it's about Covid control and fear and they would say my mother should be in ICU or dead. Not so. I took her out of that "care home".

She didn't have any Covid symptoms. The day Mum came home she enjoyed bangers and mash, drank half a glass of red wine and smoked a much longed for ciggie. Seven weeks later she is thriving, living with me again.:-).

If you are a coronavirus severity denier, I take it that you are also a human caused global warming denier. Do me a favor and don't reply to me again.

I AM ALL I AM

Reaction score
G'day Cultsmasher.

What's next.

My reply.

You going to tell me that the Earth is hollow or that humans never went to the moon?

You are the one bringing those topics into the discussion. Is that to distract from having again not provided verifiable evidence of any isolated virus?

Do me a favor.

The polite way to ask for "a favor" would be to ask using the word 'please'.

Never reply to me again.

I am free of and from doing command performances. :thumbup: