David Icke Forum is a limited hang out

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
I apologised to you for anything that may have upset you and even offered you forgiveness. Shame you're not man enough to apologise for the vile things you spewed against me in trying to "destroy" me. If the gay issue is the only thing you have against me, then I've done nothing wrong and have a clear conscience.

Copying and pasting a pic from the Internet that misinterprets the Bible further illustrates your lack of biblical understanding. Your sole gripe against me is that you can't can't debate and you're angry that you can't express your frustration in a reasonable manner, so you resort to nasty retaliations that got you banned from the David Icke forum because you wouldn't apologise. You then created a sock account, posted under the username of Edgewood, and then got banned for your hatred of Jews. Jesus would never have been hateful towards Jews, just for being Jewish, otherwise many Jews would never have become his disciples. Christ debated and reasoned with Jews. When was the last time you did that?

The poster on the left, mentioning Luke 13:5, has nothing to with homosexuality, and the poster on the right quotes Malachi 1:3, but that verse doesn't say God hates fags either. I can't even find any evidence that Esau was homosexual. The word, "homosexual" isn't even mentioned in any original Bible manuscripts.

You still haven't acknowledged that you misunderstood the account of Sodom and Gomorrah. Sodom was not destroyed because of "sodomy". It was destroyed because the people who lived in Sodom were inhospitable and were cruel towards strangers. Like you, the Sodomites demonstrated xenophobia. You've made xenophobia your thing with your hatred of gays, Jews, foreigners, brown and black people.

You're projecting again Truthspoon
You have that backwards, there's only antisemites still posting on the DIF

Satanists love inverting truth.

God hates sodomites

Leviticus 20:13
“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”

Jude 1:7
“Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.”

Romans 1:27
“And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.”

Deuteronomy 22:5
“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Deuteronomy 23:17
“There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.”

Last edited:

WhiteKingWins

Reaction score
John 5:18

"
Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God. "

John 7:1

" After these things Jesus walked in Galilee; for He did not want to walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill Him. "

Seems the Bible is anti semitic as it really makes no bones about who was looking to have Jesus killed.

The Jews.

Truthspoon

Reaction score
Amusing that the Icke thread is turning into bible study.

If you're dealing with rampant moral degeneracy and a millennial old global conspiracy which is right now reaching its absolute peak of tyranny and inversion of reality and common-sense......then you need to go back to the time when this conspiracy began and where it is all laid out in detail.

Only the Bible really completely fills that brief. I don't believe every word of the Bible and I don't believe it is the literal word of God... but perhaps it is the closest thing to it. For that reason, as well as being saved by Jesus Christ when I made some errors of judgement and following an occult path became 'Illuminated'... which was a fucking nightmare in fact.... I consider myself a Christian.

I'm a sinner. We all are. But I try not to be. Even bad thoughts about others are a sin because as you think, so you speak and as you speak so you become.... being a Christian for me is acknowledging I need salvation and need to be a better person. I think people like David Icke and his followers who think they can save themselves might be in for a surprise when they cross over into the next world and find that they might need an advocate or at least, a degree of spiritual authority, which when the truth of themselves is revealed in the light of the absolute truth of God, they will find their egos shrivel to nothing and the real self fully revealed. For better or worse.

Last edited:

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
John 5:18

"
Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God. "

John 7:1

" After these things Jesus walked in Galilee; for He did not want to walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill Him. "

Seems the Bible is anti semitic as it really makes no bones about who was looking to have Jesus killed.

The Jews.
The Jews have no power without "the King" enabling them.

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
If you're dealing with rampant moral degeneracy and a millennial old global conspiracy which is right now reaching its absolute peak of tyranny and inversion of reality and common-sense......then you need to go back to the time when this conspiracy began and where it is all laid out in detail.

Only the Bible really completely fills that brief. I don't believe every word of the Bible and I don't believe it is the literal word of God... but perhaps it is the closest thing to it. For that reason, as well as being saved by Jesus Christ when I made some errors of judgement and following an occult path became 'Illuminated'... which was a fucking nightmare in fact.... I consider myself a Christian.

I'm a sinner. We all are. But I try not to be. Even bad thoughts about others are a sin because as you think, so you speak and as you speak so you become.... being a Christian for me is acknowledging I need salvation and need to be a better person. I think people like David Icke and his followers who think they can save themselves might be in for a surprise when they cross over into the next world and find that they might need an advocate or at least, a degree of spiritual authority, which when the truth of themselves is revealed in the light of the absolute truth of God, they will find their egos shrivel to nothing and the real self fully revealed. For better or worse.
People like David Icke are into Gnosticism and Paganism. They are hostile to Christians. Christianity is banned from the DIF.

Truthspoon

Reaction score
The Jews have no power without "the King" enabling them.

The thing is those that call themselves Jews nowadays, and in the time of Jesus, weren't Jews at all for the most part but Canaanites.

The ultimate deception is on those who are real Jews, or at least Israelites, and are dealing with a force which is actively hostile to the bloodline of Israel and has done its best to completely subvert its religion. I think some of the Orthodox Jews who protest about the existence of the state of Israel get it....

But it's a particularly deep and historical rabbit hole. One which people like the late great Texe Mars and Eustace Mullins have partially excavated, and it was one of the key messages of Jesus' ministry and it was why the Pharisees were so offended by him, because he knew that they were not real Jews and not of the true bloodline of Israel but instead were Edomite Canaanite pagans at heart.

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
The thing is those that call themselves Jews nowadays, and in the time of Jesus, weren't Jews at all for the most part but Canaanites.

The ultimate deception is on those who are real Jews, or at least Israelites, and are dealing with a force which is actively hostile to the bloodline of Israel and has done its best to completely subvert its religion. I think some of the Orthodox Jews who protest about the existence of the state of Israel get it....

But it's a particularly deep and historical rabbit hole. One which people like the late great Texe Mars and Eustace Mullins have partially excavated, and it was one of the key messages of Jesus' ministry and it was why the Pharisees were so offended by him, because he knew that they were not real Jews and not of the true bloodline of Israel but instead were Edomite Canaanite pagans at heart.
But the infiltration with "fake jews" had already started in the days of Jesus. I think it had started already in the days of Sumer and Akkad. I think it's not so much their lineage but an evil spirit that has taken possession of them. This evil spirit that has infested the jews jumps from host to host. It infests entire nations.

Here's an interesting article about mass demonic possession, https://orthochristian.com/135448.html

Last edited:

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
Even now it is evident that you spend all your waking hours hovering over this forum....and even all night.... what kind of inner turmoil do you experience that doesn't allow you to sleep but instead keeps you up all night being outraged offended and aggressive.
He's a demon possessed Christ hating faggot from the DIF Hitler worshipping Jew hating mod crew

Truthspoon

Reaction score
But the infiltration with "fake jews" had already started in the days of Jesus. I think it had started already in the days of Sumer and Akkad. I think it's not so much their lineage but an evil spirit that has taken possession of them. This evil spirit that has infested the jews jumps from host to host. It infests entire nations.

Here's an interesting article about mass demonic possession, https://orthochristian.com/135448.html

Great article. This bit caught my eye:
The holy fathers warn us not to think too much about this, because it’s beyond the capacity of the human mind. As a rule, when people begin to think about it they fall into a state where the demons start taking over their minds and souls. But we do need to understand and know about this! Continual concentration on the infernal and cruel subject of demons—which definitely exist—can drive a person out of his mind and make him a plaything of the demons,

This fits with my own research into the Jesuits and how their mind control works. I call it 'auto-induction into demonic possessed psychosis'.

The Jesuits are told to ruminate on hell and their own wretched human natures continually. It is my contention that this allows them to be demon possessed....but they consider it contacting God.

https://www.truthspoon.com/2021/10/investigating-ignacio-de-loyola-and.html

The Spiritual Exercises form the key element of preparing the mind for acceptance into the Jesuit mental framework though I would say that the key aim is the auto-induction into psychosis through the deliberate and continual contemplation on hell; in the words of Loyola: “to see with the sight of the imagination”. The fifth exercise for example, is a mediation on Hell. The novitiate is required by stages, or degrees you might say, to visualise Hell, to place himself there with his mind.

“The first Point will be to see with the sight of the imagination the great fires, and the souls as in bodies of fire. Second Point. The second, to hear with the ears wailings, howlings, cries, blasphemies against Christ our Lord and against all His Saints.”

In general the system of the Jesuits is as I have stated, seems to be a fast track to auto-initiated psychosis. As we have heard the Rosicrucians have a psychic initiatory framework whereby degrees and information is revealed psychically to particular favoured people. It is my contention that the Jesuit system is the same and it does this by establishing contact with some kind of ‘astral agency’ which can only approach the human psyche once it is sufficiently weakened and unable to resist. Of course the Jesuits think this is God and since their system tells them that it is, and that they are suitably humbling themselves and wallowing in their sins, in order to apparently make them fully repentant enough to be worthy of God’s favour. Repeatedly the Jesuit Spiritual Exercise make plain their aim to invoke confusion and shame in the novitiate.

“The first Point will be to bring the memory on the First Sin, which was that of the Angels, and then to bring the intellect on the same, discussing it; then the will, wanting to recall and understand all this in order to make me more ashamed and confound me more, bringing into comparison with the one sin of the Angels my so many sins, and reflecting, while they for one sin were cast into Hell, how often I have deserved it for so many…”

“it will be to ask shame and confusion at myself, seeing how many have been damned for only one mortal sin, and how many times I deserved to be condemned forever for my so many sins.”

Thus he is specifically instructed to pray for pain, torment, shame and confusion and to see himself in the lowest terms:

“to see all my bodily corruption and foulness; to look at myself as a sore and ulcer, from which have sprung so many sins and so many iniquities and so very vile poison.”

It goes without saying that the most obvious fallacy here is that he is appealing to God, the presumed creator of humanity and all life on Earth, either directly or indirectly, while presenting himself as an example of God’s creation in the lowest and foulest possible terms. Such self-abasement has nothing appealing in spiritual terms and if anything might only possibly appeal to a being who has a great hatred of humanity, such a well-known adversary we do not need to name here for fear of labouring a point.

Additionally these ‘prayers’ or ‘invocations’ or whatever one might call them, are often under instruction to take place just after midnight or in total darkness:

“..to deprive myself of all light, closing the blinds and doors while I am in the room, if it be not to recite prayers, to read and eat.”

“at midnight, bringing myself to confusion for my so many sins, setting examples, as, for instance, if a knight found himself before his king and all his court, ashamed and confused at having much offended him, from whom he had first received many gifts and many favors: in the same way, in the second Exercise, making myself a great sinner and in chains; that is to say going to appear bound as in chains before the Supreme Eternal Judge; taking for an example how prisoners in chains and already deserving death, appear before their temporal judge.”

Again it is evident to most according to millennia of religious and metaphysical literature that God and the angels are usually associated with light while other types of beings and unwholesome spirits are generally, in the folklore, said to be most active and abroad at night and in conditions of darkness.

The gist of the Spiritual Exercises seems to be instead of drawing closer to God and achieving a more positive relationship with the divine creative principle, the contrary seems to be the logical outcome. The repeated invocation of shame, of ones loathsome sinful nature and finally the:

“…understanding how in sinning and acting against the Infinite Goodness, he has been justly condemned forever.”

In fact the Spiritual Exercises specifically deny contemplation on the positive aspects of the Christian message and of Jesus’ ministry, but instead to continually ruminate on death and judgement exclusively:

So here we have a recipe for the auto-induction of psychosis, schizophrenia and demonic possession, and it is clear at times that Loyola himself is in a state of deep spiritual confusion and trapped at times in just the kind of manic-uncertainty can lead to the development of chronic conditions of psychosis, in fact the following example might lead the disinterested reader, if he or she has any knowledge of the kind of manias and inescapable double-binds that many suffering from severe mental illness suffer from, the following one assumes that Loyola must have stepped on the cracks in the pavement, visualising them as a Christian cross:

“After I have stepped on that cross, or after I have thought or said or done some other thing, there comes to me a thought from without that I have sinned, and on the other hand it appears to me that I have not sinned; still I feel disturbance in this; that is to say, in as much as I doubt and in as much as I do not doubt. That is a real scruple and temptation which the enemy sets.”

Last edited:

roastie

Reaction score
You have that backwards, there's only antisemites still posting on the DIF

Get real. All the posters who brought forward information on the David Icke Forum about the Talmud, Noahide Laws, Israel and Jewish criminality have been banned or gagged. You, whoever you are lying.

Facts are facts. But the Jewish elite and a large number of Jews themselves want to silence people who discover their lies.

David Icke warned about the Talmud, Chabad and the Rainbow Noahide Laws as recently as September this year, yet
members were outlawed from discussing it themselves. Why????

Last edited:

Truthspoon

Reaction score
Get real. All the posters who brought forward information on the David Icke Forum about the Talmud, Noahide Laws, Israel and Jewish criminality have been banned or gagged. You, whoever you are lying.

Facts are facts. But the Jewish elite and a large number of Jews themselves want to silence people who discover their lies.

David Icke warned about the Talmud, Chabad and the Rainbow Noahide Laws as recently as September this year, yet

They always claimed the forum risked getting shut down.... I don't know how true that is..... but also there's something fishy about Ink/Lake..... he's one of those type of people who make the right noises and succeed in ingratiating themselves with everyone and create a clique..... but they never actually say anything interesting....they just know how to shmooze certain people and play the 'social' game......

Actually scratch that..... I remember something Ink believes....he doesn't believe viruses exist..... he is one of the typical type of disinfo agents... propagates all the bullshit..... but the REAL conspiracy he doesn't want to know and if you bring it up, he'll ban you.

Just as he did you and me. I was Edgewood on the forum after my Truthspoon account was put on permanent moderation for calling Rob a faggot after he called me a gun loving right wing extremist or something.... he just did his winding up thing which he tried here.... I snapped and let the rascal have it....but I actually deleted my post almost immediately after but Ink had been lurking and suddenly he steps in along with Basket Case and fucks me over..... even though I deleted the post within three minutes of posting it.

Anyway.... I'm sick of Ink and all those losers..... I know this thread is about the Icke forum but I'm bored of all that rubbish now.....

I welcome taking the thread in a different direction..... Unless someone has anything new...... which I doubt.... I'm pretty sure the Icke forum is just dead dull and boring now and not even worth commenting on anymore.

Last edited:

roastie

Reaction score
I welcome taking the thread in a different direction..... Unless someone has anything new...... which I doubt.... I'm pretty sure the Icke forum is just dead dull and boring now and not even worth commenting on anymore.

Truly no offense, but

I don't welcome the thread being taken in a different direction.

You or Armchair can start your own thread about whatever you want to talk about.

Truthspoon

Reaction score
I have no wish to talk to Armchair ever again. Either in this life or the next. I made that clear right from the start.....

But certain people are victims of strange compulsions.

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score

I guess it's never antisemitical enough for some. Look passed the Jews and see who controls them. Read Genesis 36 - 50

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
They always claimed the forum risked getting shut down.... I don't know how true that is..... but also there's something fishy about Ink/Lake..... he's one of those type of people who make the right noises and succeed in ingratiating themselves with everyone and create a clique..... but they never actually say anything interesting....they just know how to shmooze certain people and play the 'social' game......

Actually scratch that..... I remember something Ink believes....he doesn't believe viruses exist..... he is one of the typical type of disinfo agents... propagates all the bullshit..... but the REAL conspiracy he doesn't want to know and if you bring it up, he'll ban you.

Just as he did you and me. I was Edgewood on the forum after my Truthspoon account was put on permanent moderation for calling Rob a faggot after he called me a gun loving right wing extremist or something.... he just did his winding up thing which he tried here.... I snapped and let the rascal have it....but I actually deleted my post almost immediately after but Ink had been lurking and suddenly he steps in along with Basket Case and fucks me over..... even though I deleted the post within three minutes of posting it.

Anyway.... I'm sick of Ink and all those losers..... I know this thread is about the Icke forum but I'm bored of all that rubbish now.....

The DIF is overrun by WN's, including the mods. If you challenge them in anyway you'll get banned immediately. Or they'll just gang up on, and provoke you until you bite, and you'll get banned.

I remember some of the mods used to be more on the left, now they're with the WN crowd. This makes me think there's something much more sinister at play here. I think they're reading from a script. I think David Icke and his mods are purposely giving the the WN's free range to conflate all truth seekers and dissidents with "Nazism" and "antisemitism" to give the authorities an excuse to deport us all to the gulag. I think David is waiting for his big payout.

I saw several media broadcasts this week where any criticism of government is called synonymous with "extremism" and "terrorism". It doesn't take a genius to figure out where this is going.

I think Bechamp's claims of Pasteur being a fraud are legit. They have been scamming us for over a 100 years with snake oil modern medicine. Or do you still believe the Spanish Flu was real too?

I know you need to come to terms with the fact you have taken the death shot

I wish you strength and wisdom in the coming tribulations

Last edited:

Truthspoon

Reaction score
Oh not you as well...... Christ what is it with gossiping loonies round here?

I haven't taken the death shot....Jeez how many times do I have to say that.

That was some bullshit rumour started by Ink/Lake... and promulgated by one of his stinky socks whose name I no longer remember..... anyway he knew where I was working and figured that the only way I could have kept my job was if I took the shot. But I didn't take the shot, I got a medical exemption. In any case they take the Chinese shot here. From my observations it doesn't seem to have the harmful effects which the RNA modification shot has. All my colleagues who have taken it seem to be in good health. But even the Chinese shot... I haven't taken. None of them. I was prepared to lose my job over it.... but it didn't come to that. Like I say, I got an exemption.

Last edited:

Truthspoon

Reaction score
Listen Jesus Lover... to say the Icke forum is run by WN's is actual demonstrable 100 percent bullshit.

Anyway, what's your story? Are you mixed race or something?

Despite what that schizo Rob says I am not a racist, but I would like to preserve white European identity and believe we have the right to our own culture, land, religion and preservation and celebration of our heritage.

The fact that people think that's racist shows how fucking mad the world has become.

Jesus-lover

Banned
Reaction score
Oh not you as well...... Christ what is it with gossiping loonies round here?

I haven't taken the death shot....Jeez how many times do I have to say that.

That was some bullshit rumour started by Ink/Lake... and promulgated by one of his stinky socks whose name I no longer remember..... anyway he knew where I was working and figured that the only way I could have kept my job was if I took the shot. But I didn't take the shot, I got a medical exemption. In any case they take the Chinese shot here. From my observations it doesn't seem to have the harmful effects which the RNA modification shot has. All my colleagues who have taken it seem to be in good health. But even the Chinese shot... I haven't taken. None of them. I was prepared to lose my job over it.... but it didn't come to that. Like I say, I got an exemption.
Sorry. I stand corrected